• Subway •

By bamgyubear

"I'm sorry, Eunyeon but..." "..he's calling the wedding off." More

Prologue
Chapter 1: His name
Chapter 2: Some fun?
Chapter 3: Home
Chapter 4: Return
Chapter 5: Lucky guy
Chapter 6: A sight
Chapter 7: He...what?
Chapter 8: Familiar
Chapter 9: Farewell
Chapter 10: Should I?
Chapter 11: Trip
Chapter 12: Pick?
Chapter 13: A phone call
Chapter 14: More?
Chapter 15: Hospital
Chapter 16: Neighbour
Chapter 17: A text
Chapter 18: Elevator
Chapter 19: A mission
Chapter 20: Danger
Chapter 21: A game?
Chapter 22: Confession
Chapter 23: Hesitation
Chapter 24: Disaster
Chapter 26: A kiss
Chapter 27: Ending scene
Epilogue
💌

Chapter 25: Sacrifice

839 48 25
By bamgyubear

Jungkook's POV

I drove back home, after having a discussion with the others about our next move.

I walked along the empty hallway, as I stopped in front of my apartment door. I turned around, facing Eunyeon's empty apartment.

I placed my hand on her door, as I looked down to my feet, tears brimmed in my eyes.

I miss you.

"Jungkook?", a voice called out, as I looked away, blinking my tears away, before shifting my attention to the person who just called me, which turned out to be Yoongi hyung.

"H-hyung,"

"What are you doing here?", he asked, as I smiled sadly at him, and he knew immediately what's on my mind.

He placed his hand on my shoulder, and he looked worried of me, "Don't worry, Jungkook. She'll be safe.", he assured.

"I'll make sure of that,"

I looked away from him, wiping my tears off my face, as I smiled at him, "I'll get going now,"

I typed in the password to my apartment, as I walked in, heading to my bedroom directly, flopping myself onto my king sized bed.

A sigh escaped my lips, as I stared at the ceiling, practically staring at the stars and moons stickers that Eunyeon insisted to paste.

Hold on, Eunyeon.

I'm coming for you.

-------------------------------------------------

Eunyeon's POV

I fluttered my eyes opened, as I looked around the place, and I have no idea where am I right now.

I tried to move, but only to find that I was tied onto a wooden chair.

There are two guys talking in front of me, as I tried to recognize their faces.

"W-who are you guys..?", I spoke lowly, feeling dizzy as soon as I wake up.

A guy turned his attention towards me, smirking smugly as he approached me, "Princess is awake,"

My eyes went wide as soon as I recognized the face in front of me, and my heart beats faster as I saw his face.

"J-Jung Chanwoo..?"

"You remember me," he smirked again.

"W-why are you doing this to me? We're over, aren't we?", I asked softly as tears brimmed in my eyes.

He lets out a wicked laugh, as his other friend laughed too, shaking his head at me.

"We're over, but I just came to realize that I still need you.", he said.

"May I suggest we have some fun, sexy girl?", he gently cupped my face as I turned my head away from him, feeling disgusted of his touch.

His friend threw a small wrapping, as he caught it right in his hands.

He turned his head to his friend, smirking at me wickedly,

"No thanks, bro. I'd rather have it skin to skin," he said, running his finger over my arm.

"Well then, have fun.", the guy named Minhyuk smirked, walking towards the door.

He stopped in front of the door, before turning his head to Chanwoo again.

"I'm next,"

And with that, he left, leaving me alone with Chanwoo.

Chanwoo took a glance at the door, and as soon as he realized his friend has left, his lusty expression immediately turned into a worried expression.

"Are you okay?", he asked, looking all around my body to see if there's any injuries.

I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion at the change of his character, as he looked at me worriedly, his guilt clearly shown on his face.

"What are you doing? Why were you--"

"That was just an act, Eunyeon. That guy is Ji Minhyuk, remember him?", he said as I recalled anyone with the name.

"Wait, he's that creep that confessed to me, right? But Yoongi doesn't approve it,"

Chanwoo nodded, as he glances at the door again, scared that someone might heard our conversation.

"Don't worry, you'll be safe.", he smiled assuringly, patting my head lightly.

"Can I borrow your phone?", I asked as he handed me his phone.

I typed in Jungkook's number and pressed 'call' immediately, waiting for him to pick up.

After a few rings, I could hear his voice through the phone.

"Hello?"

"Jungkook-ssi!"

"Oh my god! Eunyeon-ssi?? Are you okay??", he asked panickedly.

"I'm okay,"

"Thank god, where are you?? I am so worried of you!", he said.

"I'll send you a location, and please don't come here all by yourself. Call the police too,"

"Alright. Eunyeon-ssi,"

"Yes?"

"Please hold on, and please don't get hurt. I love you," he said, and his last three words got me smiling from ear to ear.

"I love you too," I said and ended the call, handing Chanwoo's phone back to him after sending the current location to Jungkook.

"Who was that? Your boyfriend, I supposed?"

"No, but I guess you could say we both have feelings towards each other.", I stated and Chanwoo smiled sadly, before looking down to his feet.

"Eunyeon, I'm sorry about that day--"

"It's okay, Chanwoo. I forgived you. Past is past, isn't it?", I smiled genuinely at him.

"You are such a lovely person with a pure heart, Eunyeon.", he smiled.

"Do you want something? Are you hungry?", Chanwoo asked as I nodded, saying that I'm quite starving.

"I'll go buy you some food, okay? Wait here," he said, smiling, before standing up, leaving me alone in the room.

I stayed there in silence, and I couldn't be more grateful that Chanwoo is here, and I feel secured with him by my side despite having that creepy guy here.

15 minutes later, Chanwoo came back, holding a bag of Mc Donald's in his hands, making his way towards me.

He untied my hands, as I grabbed the double cheese burger, eating like I've been starving for days.

"You still love Mc Donald's," he chuckled as I slowly looked down to my lap, embarrassed, but still eating my food.

All of a sudden, someone barged in, as we both turned our head to the door, and I couldn't be happier as I saw Jungkook standing at the door.

"Eunyeon-ssi!", he said, his eyes widely looking at me as he rushed towards our direction.

He noticed Chanwoo, as he quickly punched him in the face, as Chanwoo stumbled upon the ground.

"Jungkook, stop! He's on our side!", I stopped him, splitting them apart.

"He is the one who borrowed his phone to me so I can call you! And he's my...ex-boyfriend,"

Jungkook shifted his attention back to Chanwoo, eyeing him cautiously, before looking back at me.

He held my arms, as he looked at me straight in the eyes, "Are you okay?? Did you get hurt anywhere??"

"I'm fine, Jungkook.", I said and he instantly pulled me into his embrace, causing my eyes to grew wide at his action.

He burried his face into the crook of my neck, hugging me tightly, as I slowly brought my hands to hug him back.

Suddenly, a guy barged in, holding a gun in his hand, and we both instantly pulled away from each other.

Jungkook stood in front of me, as the guy pointed the gun at us.

"Make a move, and I'll shoot all of you!", he threatened, eyeing us dangerously.

"Jung Chanwoo, you traitor!", he yelled, pointing the gun at him.

Out of our expectation, the guy then pointed the gun at Jungkook as he shot Jungkook.

But before the bullet could pass through Jungkook's body, Chanwoo stood in front of him, taking in the bullet for Jungkook.

He started to gasp at the pain, as he fell onto the floor. I ran to him, crouching down to his level as I cupped his face in my hands.

"Chanwoo! No, please!", I screamed, shaking my head in denial as tears streamed down my cheeks.

Not long after, Jaeyi and Robin came in silent, and caught the guy earlier. Jaeyi grabbed his gun, pointing it at him.

"No, please don't kill me!", Minhyuk begged, but Jaeyi is clearly not buying it, as they both dragged him out of the place.

"Chanwoo! No, don't leave me!", I cried, hugging him tightly.

He flashed me a smile, and that is definitely the most heartbreaking smile of his that I've ever seen in my life.

His hand shakily reaches for my face, "Be happy with him, Eunyeon. You...deserve to be happy,"

He shifted his attention to Jungkook, smiling genuinely at him, "Take care of her for me. Don't lose this precious girl, like how I lose her.", and that's the last thing that escaped his lips before he closed his eyes, letting out his last breath.

"No, no! No! Chanwoo! Wake up! Yah, Jung Chanwoo! Yah!", I shook his arm, but he is still laying lifelessly on the floor.

Jungkook hugged me, stopping me from keep shaking Chanwoo's arm as he whispered softly into my ear,

"He's gone, Eunyeon."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.4K 33
"You're kidding right? You want me to hunt down and capture this ray of sunshine?"
292K 8.3K 43
"Little Innocent Rinhi.. I wish you knew who you were speaking too." -
4.7K 271 51
"I promised you that the stars would bring us back together."
32.7K 1.4K 35
"Just let me love you." •Inspired by Serendipity•