Vandheer Lorde Male Reader X...

By ExileDragon47

Vandheer Lorde, the Tyrant King, ended by Armed with Wings himself. But before he was known as Vandheer Lorde... More

Returning Home
Beacon Academy
Initiation
Y/N/Vandheer Lorde Bios
Class Begin
Surprise Visited
The Arch Enemy Return. Y/N's Face Reveal.
Round 2, Armed with Wings Return
Round 3, Battle of the Winged
Truce
Training and not Accepting
Imperial Force Arrival
Imperial Ranks
How the Empire Run
The Stray
The Hunt
Sibling Talk
Lone Warrior's Bio
Meeting
Getting to Know Leo
An unexpected Creature
A talk between enemies
Learning how to Dance
A Harsh Lecture
The Emperor's Speech
A New Power
The Vytal Festival
Yang and Weiss vs the Imperial Students

The Prom Night

5.7K 79 24
By ExileDragon47

(Y/N P.O.V)

Tonight is Beacon Prom night and I'm standing here with the Lone Warrior by the punch bowl and Razor who is sitting on my head as everyone enjoy their free time at the dance. As the four kingdom academy dress formally while my students dress casually.

Ozpin: Not enjoying yourselves.

We turn our head to see the fool walking toward us while holding on to his coffee mug.

Y/N: I don't. This is nothing more than a waste of my time.

Lone Warrior: Than why are you here?

Y/N: Because Auburn and Tifa drag me here.

Lone Warrior: I never thought that the Emperor of the Imperial Empire was dragged by your students.

Y/N: Very funny, rebel scum.

Ozpin: Now, now, there's no need for this. This is time to enjoy ourselves.

Y/N: I enjoy myself when I destroy Nebula and anyone who stand in my way.

Lone Warrior: You have forgotten that Leo, Lady Eivana and I are here to stop you.

Y/N: That fine. I was hoping to destroy you three one way or the other.

Ozpin: By the way, I see your students are in their usual clothes.

Y/N: At the Imperial Academy, we don't dress up to the dance. They wear something that is most comforting to them.

Whenever these fools talk about peace make me want to fire my beam at them. But for now, I need to control myself until this truce is over.

???: Hello students!

We turn our head to see DJ Sagara on stage with his DJ set on them.

D Sagara: Tonight we got a special request from the students of the Imperial Academy. This song is called AGEHA from the EXILE TRIBE. Now, let dance!

The song started to play as I saw my students coming to the dance floor and dance to the music while singing. Though I do not like dancing, I got to admit, they got a good taste in the song.

I saw a couple of more students join in and how off their dance move. Doing some breaking dancing and backflip. The music ended as the crowd cheer.

DJ Sagara: Alright, now here another song called ANIMAL from EXILE TRIBE. Come on to the dance floor!

The next song started to play and the next students join the dance floor. The people started to join in, started to dance at the rhythm of the beat. Thought the other students from different academy do not understand the song. They started to dance with them.

Then they turn off the light showing their clothes glow in the dark. My students always come up that surprise me more and more.

DJ Sagara: Woo! That was crazy! Ok, next song is called Rising Sun! Hope you enjoy this!

The next one started to play as new students join in. It looks like my students are going to have a dance off, this should be interesting.

I watch two teams from the Imperial Academy coming to the dance floor and start moving to the beat and singing the lyrics of the song. I see the students from the other academy watch seeing them having a dance off.

Lone Warrior: Your students have some interesting music.

Y/N: That they do, Lone Warrior.

Ozpin: Still... I don't understand what they are saying. I never heard any language like this.

Y/N: It's because in our world there are multiple languages. This world on;y understand one and that is English.

The music stopped as the students let out a cheer at the dance-off.

DJ Sagara: Amazing! Here the next one called Higher Ground from the EXILE. Let get high and low!

(Ignore the epicness of the video and just listen to the song.)

Sagara started the song as my students started to come on the dance floor, showing off their moves. People started to notice this as some decided to join in as back up dancers or just dance to the beat and sing.

Out all of the song that I had to listen to over a month, this one is my favorite song of them all whenever I am alone. I saw Leo join in on the dance floor, moving to the beat. Who knows the boy has some good dance move.

They move to the rhythm and some of them get into a group. One group is showing their break dancers while the others are dancing in an energetic way. Some of them are created of mixing fighting style into a dance move.

Once the song is finished, everyone let out a cheer as DJ Sagara let out a smile.

DJ Sagara: Alright that's-

???: Chotto Matte!

Every one of us turns our head toward the person that calls out.

???: No one ever told me they're going to be a dance.

Lone Warrior: Vandheer, who is this?

Y/N: That Majima Goro, CEO of the Majima Construction and one of the Sovereign leader.

Majima: Vandery-Chan you so cold. Never invited me to this dance party.

Y/N: I didn't know you would be here.

Majima: As always you such a hardass. Never enjoy life once in a while.

Y/N: And as always you are just as crazy.

Majima: I know. Now how about I show these brats how to really dance.

Y/N: Go right ahead.

Majima: Yosha! Oi, Sagara! Play Samurai Ondo!

DJ Sagara: Alright, Majima! You got it!

The song started to play as Majima got into his singer phrase. Despite him not remembering some of the lyrics. People really enjoy his singing for some reason. Maybe their crazy or just like him.

Really doesn't matter, people started to sing along with him as he let out his crazy laugh. It's taken me back when I first meet him as I able to beat him and he took a liking to me. Now I know why people called Mad Dog Majima.

Majima always tried to kill me whenever I go. Doing some blizzard things like dressing up as an Imperial Police to cross-dressing as Goromi. But despite that, he is a good training partner. A complicated ally and rival.

As the song continue to play, I saw Eivana leaving the room and head to the balcony. This isn't like her to not enjoy this while her son is having fun.

Y/N: I got something to do.

I leave the punch bowl and head to the balcony to see Eivana leaning against the rail.

Y/N: Not enjoying yourself.

Eivana turns around and looks surprised to see me.

Eivana: Oh Vandheer. I didn't think you would notice me.

Y/N: Have peace make you forget that wouldn't notice everything.

I walk next to her leaning my back against the rail.

Y/N: It's isn't like you to enjoy peace, especially when your son enjoying himself on the dance floor.

Eivana: I know, it just that...

Y/N: That you will be seeing again.

Eivana nodded as she looks at me.

Eivana: Everything that made you the Tyrant King is due to your own family abused you. If I have known then maybe-

Y/N: Stop Eivana. We cannot change the past. The best thing we can do is focus on the present.

Eivana: I guess you right.

Silence filled the air as we gaze upon the broken moon of Remnant.

Y/N: Whenever I see this moon. It is nothing compare the one in our world.

Eivana: I agree. We also learn what the Deity brothers did to the people of Remnant.

Y/N: I know. They believe too much in the balance and follow the law too much. It is why Whitemist and Blackmist are completely different from them. They believe of the balance but never take it to the extreme and revive fallen heroes.

Eivana: I know. It's just unforgivable to do something like this just for the sake of balance.

Y/N: I notice something else. You don't really enjoy dancing even back in our world.

Eivana: I do enjoy dancing but I want to do it with certain someone.

I let out a sigh as I place Razor on the ground and held out my hand toward her.

Y/N: Just this once.

Eivana grabs my hand as we doing the waltz under the moon night sky.

Eivana: I surprise you willing to dance with me. I thought you hated dancing much least know it.

Y/N: You can thank Auburn for that. She forces me to learn how to dance before the prom.

Eivana: Well maybe I should thank her.

She let giggles as enjoying our little dance. Once we are done, we let go of our hand as Eivana give me a small kiss on the cheeks.

Eivana: Thank you for this night, Vandheer.

She left as Razor let out a bark, wagging his tail around. My scroll ring as I pick up to see Kuro calling me making me answer it.

Kuro: Cinder's virus is already in the system.

Y/N: Did you temper the virus?

Kuro: Indeed, once the virus started to spread. All of the Atlas machines will go haywire and started attacking everything in their sight.

Y/N: Good job.

Kuro: There is something you need to know. Ruby Rose has gone after Cinder during the ball.

I can feel my frustration as that idiotic girl will do something this stupid. I going to have to give her a harsh lesson on reality.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62.7K 2K 21
In the World of Remnant, where only the strong survive, two warring bandit clans, the Branwen Tribe and the Family of Sins battle for dominance. Both...
49K 607 97
After defeating the Monarchs and settling down, Sung Jin woo passes down his shadow monarch abilities to his eldest son, Sung Suho, who later, picks...
29.2K 388 13
You are the adopted son of the Rose/Xiao Long/Branwen family and let's just say life was good...until one day everything changed and the demonic drag...
340K 5.3K 25
The world of Remnant is home to many mysteries and myths. Y/N one of the very few who knew the truth was highly capable to combat these threats but e...