d a d d y || j. j k

By pinkseola_

"Hello, my name is Jeon Nico nice to meet you" "No need to explain, I get it now" "Who is Jeon Jungkook?" ... More

Intro
Website ?
Build
Mail
Nico
Flirt
Where
Want
Meet
Meeting
Don't
Human ?
Please
Yoongi
Hurt
Yoonie
Okay
Come
Away
Moving
Car
Picture bride
Japan
Pink !
Look
Juice
Irritates
Told
A/N
A/N
Puppy
Name
Fit
No
Sun
Girl
Baby
Baby ?
Pretty
Like
Travel
Plane
Wrist
Fractured
Woman
Woman pt.2
Home again
Secretary
Shot
News
Frozen
Nico
Broken
Home
Hurt
Tears
Nervous
Honeymoon
Crabs
Sick
Cup
Results
Excited
News
5 months
Baby shower
Pop
Like you
Jisoo
Glare
I love you
Zoo visit
Big brother
Baby sister
Apologize
Swing
Daddy's girl
Fathers day bonus
Extra bonus: pool day
|Epiloge|
Thank you
300k
new book !

Stop

8K 259 49
By pinkseola_

                                 Jungkook

I smile and kiss Nico's forehead as I roll off of her.

The doorbell rang again.

"Can I go answer?" I chuckle as I look at Nico.

She blushes and nods.

I kiss her cheek before getting up. I hold the thin white covers around my waist to cover myself up.

I ruffle my messy hair as I open the door.

I froze.

"Hey J-Jungkook" its rosé.

I attempt to close the door but she holds it.

"Please talk to me. I'm so sorry I-"

"You should've considered all of that before tricking my girlfriend into sleeping with you" I glare at her.

"I'm sorry I know I did wrong but-"

"You have no excuse. But since we're leaving in an hour I'll tell you this. I will never forget the day you took a piece of my girlfriends innocence, and i will never forgive you for that. She saw you as the second most important person ever. I don't know what made you do it but everything happens for a reason. Stop looking for us. Stop trying to contact me. Stop trying to make things better. Nothing will make me look at you the same"

I slam the door shut on her face. Tears build in her eyes as I slam it.

I walk back into the room and see Nico all dressed up.

"Who was it Daddy?" She looks at me after slipping her shoes on.

"Oh just kids playing a prank of us" I chuckle.

"Oh okay! Can you help me tie my shoes please?" She innocently look up at me and glanced down at her shoes.

"Anything for my baby girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.1M 130K 55
"That Jeon guy, he's so commanding." You complain. In which you move in with a hard-headed college student, Jeon Jungkook, and have to suffer until y...
403K 12.1K 107
"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook become online bestfriends, an...
1.4M 21.4K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
252K 13.1K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...