OUR CUTE FAMILY (✔)

By kuku369

This story is about four brothers and four sisters. How the Maheshwari brothers ends up falling in love with... More

Introduction (I)
Introduction (II)
Part - 1
Part - 2
Part - 3
Part - 4
Part - 5
Part - 6
Part - 7
Part - 8
Part - 9
Part - 10
Part - 11
Part - 12
Part - 13
Part - 14
Part - 15
Part - 16
Part - 17
Part - 18
Part - 19
Part - 20
Part - 21
Part - 22
Part - 23
Part - 24
Part - 25
Part - 26
Part - 27
Part - 28
Part - 29
Part - 30
Part - 31
Part - 32
Part - 33
Part - 34
Part - 35
Part - 36
Part - 37
Part - 38
Part - 39
Part - 40
Part - 41
Part - 42
Part - 43
Part - 44
Part - 45
Part - 46
Part - 47
Part - 48
Part - 49
Part - 50
Part - 51
Part - 52
Part - 53
Part - 54
Part - 55
Part - 56
Part - 57
Part - 58
Part - 59
Part - 60
Part - 61
Part - 62
Part - 63
Part - 64
Part - 65
Part - 66
Part - 67
Part - 68
Part - 69
Part - 70
Part - 71
Part - 72
Part - 73
Part - 74
Part - 75
Part - 76
Part - 77
Part - 78
Part - 79
Part - 80
Part - 81
Part - 82
Part - 83
Part - 84
Part - 85
Part - 86
Part - 87
Part - 88
Part - 89
Part - 90
Part - 91
Part - 93
Part - 94
Part - 95
Part - 96
Part - 97
Part - 98
Part - 99
Part - 100
Promo (Season-2)

Part - 92

4.7K 372 482
By kuku369

Hello everyone 🙋
Thank you for all your love and support to the story.

******************************

Next day

Laksh get's up as the alarm rings.

Laksh: don't know when I drifted into sleep yesterday?

He takes out his clothes from the cupboard and leaves for the washroom. He comes back in his tracks and leaves for the gym. During the workout he remembers the time when Ragini used to come with him. He smiles remembering her antics. How she challenged him for picking the most heavy dumbles on her first day.

Laksh (smiling): grown up kid.

He comes back to his room and takes a bath. He was just in a towel. He opens that side of the cupboard where his office clothes and formals are kept. His eyes literally comes out seeing it.

Laksh: after the marriage I never needed to take out clothes myself and didn't even see this side of the cupboard from long. God!! What she has made of this? I never used to keep my clothes like this. It's so difficult to find the required ones now. God, this girl!!

He holds his head in his hands. He starts moving the clothes here and there in order to find the one he wants. After some minutes he takes his phone and dials her number.

Ragini (in a sleepy voice): hello...

Laksh: you're still sleeping!!

Ragini: good morning love.

Laksh (smiling): good morning bachcha. Now get up fast and help me out. I'm video calling you.

Ragini (lazily): okay...

Laksh cuts the voice call and video calls her.

Laksh: Ragini, where's my pink shirt and navy blue suit?

Ragini: my my... Mr Maheshwari is looking so hot in towel!! I wish I was there to check you out.

Laksh (rolling his eyes): then what are you doing now?

Ragini (biting her lips): hehe... Hmm... Take me to the cupboard.

Laksh does the same.

Ragini: in the second column move the first row aside...

Laksh was doing as she was saying.

Ragini: hmm... Now in the second row, on the fifth number is your baby pink colour shirt.

Laksh takes out the shirt.

Ragini: now move to first column and move two of the rows. The blue suit is on ninth number in the column.

Laksh: seriously, by which logic you've kept my clothes?

Ragini: by the logic that you can't find your clothes yourself and then you'll remember me. That's what was the principle of keeping the clothes like this.

Laksh (first shakes his head and then smiles): antique piece you're.

Ragini: thank you so much for praising.

Laksh: where are ties?

Ragini: in the third column and socks are in the left side drawer.

Laksh: handkerchiefs?

Ragini: they're in the other side of the cupboard where your casuals are.

Laksh: god, my head is spinning.

Ragini chuckles.

Laksh: watches are on their place or you shifted them too?

Ragini: ya, I was thinking to place them at the other place but I forgot. I'll change their place after coming back.

Laksh (unbelievably): really?

Ragini: yaah...

Laksh: ok, I'm getting late now. I need to get ready fast. My so much time wasted in finding the clothes and I need to wake up the three as well. I'll talk to you later.

Ragini (controlling her smirk): you can wear your clothes in front of me. I'll not check you out, promise.

Laksh (sarcastically): and I believe you my dear innocent wifey.

Ragini: I'm promising na.

Laksh: shut up and get ready for your office.

Ragini (pouting): ok Mr Akdu... (Laksh frowns and Ragini smiles sheepishly) Don't forget to have your breakfast before leaving.

Laksh: okay madam, bye.

Ragini (giggling): bye...

They disconnects the call and Laksh looks in the mirror.

Laksh: oh god!! I am B-L-U-S-H-I-N-G. She made The Great Laksh Maheshwari blush. Unbelievable!! This girl is crazy but mine.

He smiles and get's ready for the work.

******************************

A few days later.

MM:

It was late night. Arjun, Ryan and Sanskar were already sleeping in their respective rooms. Laksh enters inside the house.

Laksh (in mind): when you were here I used to come home early because of you but now when you're not here I prefer to spend my most of the time in the office. What's happening to me yaar?

He moves to his room. He places his laptop on the couch, takes out clothes from the cupboard and leaves for the washroom and comes back after sometime. He moves to the balcony and sit's on the couch placed there.

Just then he feels a very known fragrance reaching his nostrils. He closes his eyes and feels it. He then feels two soft hands on his eyes and his lips curves into a smile. He places his hands over hers.

Laksh: when you came?

Ragini: how do you came to know that it's me?

She comes to his front and raises her eyebrow at him.

Laksh: in the last five months I've known your fragrance very well.

He says smiling as he opens his arms for her. Ragini immediately hugs him and in the process she falls on his lap. Ragini widens her eyes realising what she did but Laksh seems unaffected. He encircles his hands around her tightly.

Laksh: you didn't tell me that you're coming back. I would have come back home early.

He says pecking on her forehead. Ragini closes her eyes feeling it.

Ragini: it was a surprise for my teddy bear.

Laksh chuckles.

Laksh: you done with the shopping?

He asks placing his palm on her cheek. Ragini nods.

Ragini: yup, I am even done with the shopping from groom's side also. That's why I called Aru and Sanky early from the office.

Laksh: hmm... Tomorrow is haldi, right?

Ragini nods.

Ragini: haa... Only two days are left for the wedding. After that Shona will come here as my devrani.

She says smiling happily. Laksh too smiles at this.

Laksh: how's Naina?

Ragini: she's absolutely fine now but you know she never listens to me. Always doing this work and that work. She didn't take proper rest.

Laksh: and one is your laadla devar who don't even work being fit and fine.

He says rolling his eyes. Ragini giggles.

Ragini: he started working now.

Laksh: ya, that too when I gave him an ultimatum.

Ragini chuckles as she keeps her hands around his neck.

Ragini: after Sanky and Shona will get married, let's make Aru and Nainu to marry each other.

Laksh: never ever!! I'll never let Naina to get married to my idiot and stupid brother. I'll find someone deserving for her. She's so innocent.

Ragini: are you insulting my brother in law Mr Maheshwari?

Laksh: no Mrs Laksh, I'm saying the truth. Your devar is just good for nothing.

Ragini looks at him angrily and get's up from his lap. Laksh frowns at this. She starts moving towards the bed but Laksh holds her hand and pulls her towards himself. She again falls on his lap.

Laksh (sternly): I wasn't done talking.

Ragini gulps and nods.

Laksh: what you made for the dinner?

He asks curling her hair around his finger. Ragini smiles.

Ragini: everything you like.

Laksh: then go and bring something for me to eat. I'm feeling so hungry.

Ragini: that means if I wouldn't have come then you must have slept without having your dinner?

Laksh: hmm... maybe!! I like being pampered by you.

He says smiling cutely while Ragini could not help herself from smiling at his cuteness.

Ragini: and I love pampering you. Can I get up now?

Laksh nods his head in a yes and Ragini get's up and leaves the room. She comes back after sometime and keeps the plate full of food on the table.

Laksh: come sit, I know you haven't eaten too.

Ragini shows her teeth and sit's besides him. They both starts eating from the same plate.

Laksh: hmm... I missed this taste so much.

Ragini smiles widely at his words.

Laksh: Ryan and Misha are going to some other college for their competition after a week and Arjun and Sanskar also have a meeting in that area. You need to join the college after a month.

Ragini: I totally forgot about it.

Laksh: hmm... I knew it but I'm here to remind you.

Ragini chuckles. They had their dinner and then lays down on the bed. Laksh pulls her closer and hugs her tightly.

Ragini: today I'll get a peaceful sleep because I'm at my right place today.

Laksh (in mind): same here.

Ragini: good night my love.

Laksh: good night bachcha.

Ragini giggles and hides her face in his chest.

******************************

Next day:

Ragini: come on guys, come out fast. We're getting late. Mishu already called me three times.

Ryan: I'm here...

Ragini smiles and Sanskar and Arjun too comes out a few minutes later.

Sanskar: where's bhai?

Ragini: calm down Mr Groom. We know you are in hurry to meet your bride.

Arjun and Ryan laughs while Sanskar shakes his head blushing. Just then Laksh comes downstairs and they leaves for GM. Naina and Misha welcomes them.

Misha: everyone is welcomed except a bandar in between you.

All laughs while Ryan glares her.

Ragini: oh, shut up!! I'm from my devar's side. Understand!!

Misha (pouting): how mean Di!!

Ryan: serves you right.

He says hugging Ragini from side.

Naina: let's start with the ritual.

Swara is made to sit besides Sanskar. First Ragini applies haldi to Sanskar followed by others and then they applies haldi to Swara. Swasan were stealing glances from each other all the time.

After sometime all were sitting in the hall.

Arjun: so, sangeet is at our place tomorrow.

Others nods. Laksh was busy on a call. He was standing away from the hall. Ragini get's up and moves towards him while others were busy in teasing Swasan.

Laksh disconnects the call and turns only to find his wife standing in front of him.

Laksh: hmm...

Ragini brings her hand from her back to the front and traces her finger on his cheek. Laksh's eyes widens realising what she did. Ragini was about to run away but Laksh holds her waist in a nick of time and pulls her closer.

Laksh: what was that?

Ragini: uhm, haldi!!

Laksh (rolling his eyes): oh, I didn't know that.

Ragini (giggling): but I told you now.

Laksh: you know na Laksh Maheshwari believes in doing hisaab barabar.

Ragini looks on confusingly. Laksh moves his face closer to her's and rubs his cheek with her's. Ragini goes numb for a moment and closes her eyes.

Laksh: that's what you did on our haldi. Now, hisaab barabar!!

Ragini smiles remembering their haldi function.

Ragini: how can I forget those beautiful memories with you?

Laksh: hmm... So much has changed from that time to this. At that time I used to feel irritated by your childishness and antics but now...

Ragini: now?

Laksh (chuckling): now I have got used to of it.

Ragini (pouting): how mean!! I thought you'll say something romantic.

Laksh: do you really think that I can be romantic?

Ragini: true!! I was a fool to expect that.

Laksh: rose or lily?

Ragini: what?

Laksh (winking): which fool (flower)?

Ragini (smiling): not romantic but atleast you know flirting. It's enough to make me blush.

She says shyly and turns her face away.

Laksh: aaye... haaye...

Ragini's smile widens and her cheeks turns more red.

Laksh: you're the same girl who used to fight with me like an enemy from births and look now. You go weak on your knees in front of me. That's my effect on you.

He says smirking. Ragini turns to look at him.

Ragini: that's true indeed. I feel my heart jumping whenever you say or do anything like this. My body goes out of control.

Laksh: don't tell me your weaknesses wifey. You'll regret.

Ragini: I'm ready to fall weak in front of you all my life.

Laksh: how can you do it?

Ragini: what?

Laksh: how can you love me like this?

Ragini: I don't know the reason but I just know that I love you and I can't imagine my life without you.

Laksh smiles as he takes her into his embrace.

Laksh: I'll not say thank you to you for loving me because thank you is so small in front of your love for me. I'm blessed to have you in my life.

Ragini: the feeling is mutual Mr Maheshwari.

Laksh: my bachcha!!

He says tightening his grip around her and kisses her hair.

******************************

I have decided a criteria that for every story the next part will be published only when the votes will reach/cross the votes of the last updated part otherwise I'll not update. I'm done with the requesting😶.

Please vote and comment.

A bomb explosion is on the way. Be ready😌😂.

Next: sangeet ceremony💃!! Ragini ke saiyaan superstar😎.

Ignore any mistakes.
Thank u🤗
Be happy always😀

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 948 23
ragini a crazy girl full of life sanskar a rude handsome hunk life takes a turn their siblings swara and laksh are getting married they meet each o...
77.4K 4K 23
Sanskaar Maheshwari lost his parents and fiancee in a car accident years ago. He is left behind with his sister whom he raises as a delicate darling...
593K 35.7K 67
Thank you Aaru, Khushboo, Sumellika for the beautiful book cover/page cover 💖 Thank you Suhani for the beautiful banner covers ❤️ 💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖...
327K 11.7K 46
A love journey of married couple Swara-Sanskar and Ragini-Laksh...