Love and Expectations

By xOmqAlyssa

Book 2 of Love and Limitations Airi and Tray finally decide to forgive one another and take a new step in the... More

Chapter 1~What do you say?
Chapter 2~ That Night
Chapter 3~Decisions Decisions
✨IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT✨
Chapter 5~The Wedding💍
Chapter 6~ The Wedding💍 pt.2
Chapter 7~Glitter

Chapter 4~Imagine🥰💞

922 31 6
By xOmqAlyssa

Kennedy's p.o.v

It's finally morning and today is the day I get the house Tray is back in Atlanta with his crew so he can drop his E.P. He plans on dropping it next month and I am excited because the songs on that album is really good I love it and I bet Airi is real proud because he's getting up there. I drove to the house we decided to go with house A and it's perfect Tray comes back tonight so that's when we plan to surprise her Dan and the twins. I met up with the relator and he brought me to his office and we signed the paperwork to the house.

"Ok here's the keys."The relator said smiling.

"Thank you so much for all the work you put through to help us get this house and surprise my best friends fiance she's going to love this."I said hugging him

"No problem it's my job and I love seeing the smiles on my clients faces." He said shrugging. We said our farewells and I headed to my car. I got into the car and got a whole bunch of notification on Instagram. I got on and automatically got pissed.

Yourdailytea:#Tay says #Kennedy isn't all natural and she got her body done and continues hating on her. Damn a female can't be natural without a nigga thinking she got her body done.

iiamjusttrairi: Says the one who faked a pregnancy🙄

guccixtrairi: Nigga and she prettier than Jass stay in yo place🖕🏾

iamjust.trairi: Fans always have some shit to say you her biggest fan😂

official_trairifanpage: Going out sad. WHERE YO BITCH AT NIGGAAAA😭

airi_trayfanpage__: He just needs some clout everyone clap it up🙄💀

adoreairi: Fan Behavior💀

_.liyahhhhh8: And this is why he single bitch made nigga🖕🏾

forever_trairi_: Wowwww but it would be different if we bashed a nigga right🙄

its.trairi: All girls don't get they bodies done and they just natural so him thinking that she got her body done speaks on his character🤦🏾‍♀️

(These are real @'s so go ahead and follow my babiesss🥰❤️ p.s except for the teapage ion know if thats real I just made it up)

"I know this bitch ass nigga not talking he can't even keep his baby mama." I said whispering to myself. I put my car into drive and rode down to Tay hotel this nigga gonna meet me today and we gon see who got they body really done.

Chris' p.o.v

You got this I thought to myself as I walked next door to Airi's room.

"Airi you got on clothes."I yelled through the door.

"Yeah come in."She responded I walked in and saw her sitting at the island using her phone. Ok Christopher you got this.

"Airi."I said tapping her shoulder

"Ye-."I cut her off and kissed her.

Airi's p.o.v

"Nigga get off me." I yelled pushing him off.

"C'mon Airi please I need this."He said pleading. He got me messed up.

"Nigga you have a whole girlfriend and I have a fiance with KIDS what are you doing Gi-." He cut me off and grabbed me kissing me again trying to put his hand under my shirt.I pulled away from him but he had a strong hold on me and I couldn't break free.

"GET OFF OF ME."I yelped.

"JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT." He screamed at me slapping me I collapsed onto the floor holding my face in pain. Chris grabbed me by my hair and pulled me into my bedroom as I thrashed around hoping to pry myself away from his grip.He threw me onto the bed and got on top of me.I kneed him in his dick and ran. I heard my babies and Dan crying I grabbed them and ran out the room meeting Tray and Kennedy in the hallway I ran into Tray's arms and cried.All the memories of Armon abusing me came flooding back to me.

"Woahh what's wrong."Tray asked taking Liyah and hugging me.

"JUST GIVE ME WHAT I WANT BI- Oh h-hey guys."Chris stuttered once he saw Tray and Kennedy. Tray and Kennedy looked at each other and pulled all of us into my room.

"What the hell happened here."Kennedy said gasping and looking around at the room. There was turnt over stools baby pampers scattered everywhere the room was just a mess and there was things all over the place. I looked at Tray and Kennedy and collapsed to the floor crying and cradling Melody. Kennedy sat besides me and hugged me.

"Nigga what the fuck did you do."Tray said stepping up to Chris.

"She was trying to fuck me and I was trying to get-."

"Your lying." I said cutting him off crying.

"You tried to rape me and when I refused you hit me."I yelled at him and showed Tray and Kennedy the bruise on my face and they were mad I tell you. Dan ran over and hugged me kissing my bruise.

"Daddy gonna hit Tio Gilly."Dan said putting his face into the crook of my neck. I hugged him and calmed him down.

"He's not your Tio baby he deserve it."

Tray p.o.v

I ran up to Chris and started decking him I should've known better it be yo own blood. I stopped once he fell to the floor unconscious. I helped Airi and Kennedy to their feet. Kennedy has been awfully quiet and she looked like she was going to be sick.

"Are you alright." I said looking at Kennedy."She shook her head and ran to the nearest garbage can and threw up. Airi handed me Melo and ran by Kennedy's aid. Once she was done Gilly finally came to his senses and it was Kennedy's turn.

Kennedy's p.o.v

"What *punch* The *slap* Fuck *kick* Is wrong with you?! I showed all the love in the world I had to you and Tiny when you didn't even care about her. Ever since we been together you NEVER cared for her or anything and you go ahead and try to beat and rape my best friend while i'm pregnant with your damn baby fuck you. Take care of your own child cause I ain't doing it nigga this the last time you hearing from me."I spat at him.

"W-wait Kennedy your Pregnant?!"Airi asked shocked. I nodded and wiped the tears that were now slipping from my face.

"How long have you known?!"Tray said excitedly.

"About 3 months ago. I wanted to surprise y'all once I started showing but I guess now y'all know."I said smiling a little. I walked next door and went into the room and saw Tiny on the bed screaming and crying she must've been here for hours I can't let her stay in these conditions. I changed her diaper and fixed her up a bottle and handed it to her she learned how to hold it on her own. She's now 9 months and she's growing so fast and she is so beautiful. I sat her on the bed and packed up all her baby clothes even though I said I wasn't going to care for her no more I couldn't do it. She was going to live with me whether Chris likes it or not I refuse to have this precious baby in the CPS system. I put Tiny in her stroller giving her a teething toy and pushed her into the hallway running back into the room to grab our bags I left the room to see Airi and Tray leaving their room with the twins and Dan in the stroller and all their bags.

"Where you think you going with my child."Chris said coming up in my face.

"First off back away from my face and i'm taking her with me you don't take care of her and you left her in a room by herself crying for hours in a soiled diaper and hungry. I will not let this child stay in your presence and if there is a problem so be it. You can call the police and whatever but at the end of the day I will get full custody of this child or she is going into the system." I said stating my case. Tray took all of our bags and brought it to his car he put it in the trunk along with the strollers. I decided to sit in the back with the babies while Airi and Tray sat in the front. The house was at the other side of Florida and it's 1 a.m so we will be there by morning.

*Morning*

Airi's p.o.v

"Pssst baby." Tray said tapping me ignored him and went back to sleep because I was really comfortable.

"Airi wake uppp it's your turn to drive"He said shaking me.

"Mmmm i'm tired Tray."I said tossing in my seat

"Ii I guess we gon drive to another bitch house that want me and i'll stay there." As soon as he said that I jumped up in my seat and glared at him. He grinned at me. This nigga got me messed up he know damn well i'm not a morning person and he wanna play with my feelings like that.

"Good morning baby." He said hugging me trying to kiss me.

"Un un you got me mad." I said pulling my head away as he sucked on my neck softly.

"You won't be mad after this surprise."He said winking at me. We were taking turns driving since we left the hotel and it was my turn to drive the rest of the way we were 15 minutes away from the place we have to go. Although it would be nice if Tray and Kennedy would tell me where we were going. Every time I would ask they would look at each other and grin and it's getting irritating.

"For the last time." I said getting out the car and switching places with Tray.

"Where are we going?"I asked giving them a death stare they shrugged their shoulders and told me drive. I sighed and kept driving.

"Wassup y'all its Mr.Bills and I do this foreal yadigg. Hol on ya gotta say it with me. My name is Mr.Bills I do this foreal yadiggggg. I know we haven't been active on our youtube pages because of our music and the twins but were back in action. In the backseat we have the one and only Ms.Kennedy."Tray said pointing the camera towards Kennedy. Damn I really miss posting videos we've been gone for minute now.

"Hey y'all." Kennedy said waving at the camera.

"And we also have Destiny, Melody, Aaliyah and Dan asleep in the back seat and we also have my beautiful fiance driving the car." Tray said turning the camera on both of us.

"Trayyyyy I look a mess." I said covering my face. I had my bonnet on and my bruise was a little bit more noticeable and I didn't want people to think Tray was abusing me So i covered it with my sleeve.

"Baby even if you look a mess you're still beautiful and I love you for you." He said kissing me.

"Awwwwwww."Kennedy yelled from the backseat. I blushed and kept my eyes on the road.

"Anyways today Airi has a huge surprise in store for her. We are currently driving towards her surprise and we are 5 minutes away I'm happy to see this surprise because I know she is going to love it." Tray said rubbing my thigh and grinning at me I got excited because I couldn't wait to see what it was going to be.

"Ok Airi we gotta switch again."Tray said setting the camera on the dashboard and grabbed a blindfold from his glove box. We switched out and I took of my bonnet and brushed my hair so I could look presentable and not a hot mess. I quickly did my edges and touched up my makeup.

"Ok go ahead don't mess up my lashes or edges."I warned him.

"Don't worry baby girl I gotchu." He said smiling at me. He tied the blindfold and proceeded to drive.

"So y'all this is the surprise I think she really gonna be excited."Tray said. Tray parked the car and opened up the trunk taking out what I think is the strollers.

"Ok Airi give me your hand."I gave him my hand and got out slowly.

"Where the babies?" I asked making sure he didn't leave them in the car.

"Yeah the twins and Jassy in they strollers and I got Dan."He responded and sighed a breath of relief.

"Ok watch yo step we about to be there."After about 100,000 trips and slips we finally made it.

"Ok take off your blindfold in 5...4...3...2...1..." They chanted and I removed my blindfold and there stood a beautiful ass house and a new car.

(The house p.s thank you for helping me out a girl was stuck)

(The car s.b. if you didn't know Airi's dream car is a BMW)

"Oh my GOD." I said running into Tray and Kennedy's arms hugging them.

"It's beautiful thank you guys so much." I said kissing Tray and hugged Kennedy.

"Ready to take a tour?"Tray asked and I nodded my head excitedly and grabbed Melo from out of the stroller because she was getting fussy. Kennedy handed me the house keys and the car keys I was going to leave the car for last. I unlocked the door of the house and was greeted with a warm welcome. 

"Ion think imma ever leave the house." I said walking in and twirling.

"Now how bout you give us a tour??"

(Living room)

(Kitchen)

(Family room)

(Melo room)

(Melo bathroom)

(Liyah room)

(Liyah bathroom)

(Dan room)

(Dan Bathroom)

(Destiny room)

(Destiny bathroom)

(Airi and Tray Master bedroom and bathroom)

(Kennedy bed and bathroom)

(Kids pool and playground)

(Adults pool)

                                                               ~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~

"And the video is up." Tray said as we sat around in the living room. I got up and sat next to him laying on his chest as we watched the twins who were now 7 months playing with Dan and their toys.

"When should the girls sleep in their bedrooms?" I asked looking up at him.

"After they turn 1 we don't want them falling off their beds right now so we're going to wait." Tray responded kissing me. I swear to god I love my beautiful family and I would do anything for them.

(Author's Note)

Whewwww I bet y'all were waiting for a long ass chapter. And yes all the @'s in the description are my babies and If i forgot your @ please send it to me so I can post it next chapter and should I skip a couple years if yes how long?? Love y'all

~Alyssa🥰💛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 32.1K 91
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: •.°NORMAL°.• (So go read that one first)
2.7M 67.4K 123
Imagines and Oneshots from the Harry Potter Universe ✧₊⁺ Draco Malfoy, Mattheo Riddle, Theodore Nott, Lorenzo Berkshire, Pansy Parkinson, Tom Riddle...
297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (🐶) after their marriage contract with mikael (🦊) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
1.5M 26.1K 53
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...