(Jackunzel) Love Creates Fami...

By JackunzelFanForever

Jack Frost has been watching this young girl named Rapunzel grow up her wonderful life with her parents and f... More

Jack First Sees Rapunzel
Rapunzel's 10th Birthday
Rapunzel's Sweet 16
Rapunzel's 18th Birthday
Rapunzel's Graduation
Rapunzel's First Day at Work
I Need Help With Her
Rapunzel's Date
Life Now
After The Wedding
Not Going Great
The Baby Is Born
The Attack
Can Carolyn See Me?
Did You Say My Name?
You Can Finally See Me
Where's Carolyn?
I Can't Believe It!
The Rescue
Your So Stupid
Immortality
I'm Immortal
Life Now

I Want My Kid For Money

974 41 8
By JackunzelFanForever

Flynn's PoV:

I've now been in jail for 8 months and I've made some pretty cool friends.

When I was in the weight room with my friend Josh, he soon asked me,"Do you got a family or something Flynn?" I answered,"Ya, I've got a wife and a daughter." I began lifting some weights,"Where do you work?" Josh asked,"I work at a factory called Senna." He then put his weights down and looked at me seriously,"Do you have your daughter all the time with you?" he asked, I put my weights down and said,"No, she's with her mother all the time."

"Did you read the rule book for Senna, I worked there for a while." he said,"No, who reads the rule book, and I didn't know you worked at Senna." I said,"Yep, but did you know that if your boss knows that your a single father, you would get a 1,500 dollar rase until you retire." he said, I was in shock. That meant that I would get payed 10,000 dollars a week!

My group went back to our jail cells, I then realized that I'm getting out of here in 24 hours.

I Want That Rase! I'm gonna get my daughter from Rapunzel and get that rase!

The next day I walked out of the prison and walked back to my house and made a plan to take my daughter.

Author's Note:
Hey Guys!!! Dun Dun Dun! Flynn's after Carolyn! I hope you guys stay in touch and I hope you like this chapter. I'm sorry if this chapter is short, but I will try to make the next chapter longer. I'll try to update soon and I will talk to you guys later.^^PEACE^^

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.5K 409 15
Rapunzel and her little sister Ridly have been together their whole lifes, Rapunzel has protected her, fed her, pretty much took care of her like sh...
69.1K 1.7K 26
After marrying eugene/flynn he has changed after a month... and rapunzel is planning to get divorced and right from nowhere a blackhole sucked rapunz...
4.1K 193 32
Famous actor Eugene Fitzherbert writes books under the pseudonym Flynn Writer. His publisher's son becomes his best friend. Together, Eugene and Jac...
3K 133 13
Princess Rapunzel of Corona had everything. She had her kingdom. She had her parents. She had her subjects. She even had her best friend, Jackson Ove...