Numb.

By storiesbyterrah

"Alex Perez, he's pleasured almost every woman in the world. And I'm gonna make sure i'm the last." More

Numb.
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
17 pt. 2
18

7

10.7K 570 272
By storiesbyterrah

 i hate this chapter...now that i read it it's basically a filler.

"Alex, stop playing with me." I say rolling my eyes.

"No seriously." He says, typing on his computer.

"I have a dance show I have to attend. Money is waiting and you're wasting my time." I say.

"Oh, well I'll drive you there, let's go." He grabs his keys. I roll my eyes. The sexual tension between me and Alex was growing every second as we sat and stared at each other. We were both stubborn as hell so we sat there and just suffered.

He gets up first and we both walk to his car. I get in the front seat and I cross my arms. I show him the directions to the dance studio and I text Ray telling him that I'm on my way.

We arrive and I get out the car and so does Alex. I turn around with a confused look on my face.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"With you. I wanna see how you dance." He says. I walk towards the studio. I side-eye Alex and I catch him staring my butt.

"Yo..." Ray stops seeing Alex next to me. Some of the girl dancers looks at me with envy and I see some of them staring at Alex with lust. I kiss my teeth.

"He decided to tag along. Why? I don't know.'

Ray looks at Alex. "Are you going to the competeion?" Alex nods.

"Yup." I sigh. Why is he going? It's already bad that I want to fuck him right now.

"Ok." Ray says, giving me a quick look. I excuse myself and I go to the locker room. I change from my jeans and shirt to my black harlem pants and white crop top--- Which is the girls uniform for the competiton. I put on extra deodrant because I know I will be sweating. I put my hair up in a bun and I turn off my phone. I go back into the studio and I see most of the girls talking to Alex. Typical.

I go over to Ray.

"Why is everyone talking to him?" I ask. Ray looks over there and back at his phone.

"I don't know as soon as you left, they just went over there. Why is he here?" He lifts his eyebrows.

"Hell if I know!" I yell. Ray points to my hickey that August gave me.

"Did Jac.. I mean Alex give you that?"

"No, August." I cover it up.

"Who the hell is August???"

"Later." Then Ray mutters something under his breath and he calls everyone to the floor. Since Ray is one of the instructors, He can start class whenever he wants. I see Alex sit on one of the benchs looking straight at me. Ray turns on the radio and Trey Songz and Justin Bieber's "Foreign" comes on. (Choreography on the side)

I twerk, grind, and I move all around and the girls follow my lead. I am the lead of the girls because I am the best. Girls here don't like me because me and Ray and best friends, and they think it's not fair.

When the dance ends, we all pose. I look back to Alex and of course, he staring me down. I quickly turn around and blush.

"Ok. Julia you was a bit off, you kept looking at Tia are you gonna be okay for the competition?" He asks.

"I'm gonna be fine." She says, wiping off sweat. Ray tells us the bus is gonna be here in 7 minutes. We all take this time to pack up our stuff.

Alex taps me on the shoulder.

"You were great." He says.

"Thank you." I smile. He also gives me a toothy grin. He steps closer and bends down and whisper in my ear,

"And the way your ass was shaking, got me hard." He leads my hand to his boner and I smirk. I quickly remove my hand.

"Uh uh playboy." I smile, and walk to the locker room purposely switching. I go to my locker and I unlock it and I get out my clothes and pack it in my Nike bag.

"Uh Tia?" I turn around and it's Kayla. Kayla is very short with jet black curly hair, and tan skin. Her eyes are very beautiful.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Um." She plays with her fingers. "Are you with Alex Perez?" I'm surprised by this question.

"No..." I say not sure if I regret saying this.

"Why?"

"I have a huge crush on him. Since I found his website a while ago." She blushes. She is so shy. "I thought you two were together because I noticed he was looking at you the whole time we were dancing." Her voice is also so light and innocent. I was kind of taken back, and jealously started to come.

"Well... No we are not together Kayla." I smile at her because she smiled at me.

"Really? Yay! Now I can work on sleeping with him." She walks away. What? I instantly frown and turn around gripping my bag as tight as I can out of irritation. Great, now I gotta watch him flirt. I wipe the irratation off my wipe and force a smile. I pack my phone and all my other things.

I walk out and I see everyone getting on the bus. I walk over to Alex.

"Are you sure you're going?" I ask.

"Yes. I'll drive you." He grabs my hand and leads me to the front door.

"Hey." I hear Kayla say and we both turn around.

"C-can I ride with you guys?" She asks. Alex lets go of my hand slowly. I roll my eyes.

"Um sure?" Alex says. We all walk to his car and Kayla beats me to front seat. I bite my tongue from telling her that's my seat. I get in the back, staring at Alex with annoyance. He looks back at me confused.

He waits for the bus to pull off, and when it does he follows it. Kayla breaks the silence.

"So.. Alex when do you take appointments?" My mouth flies open. I thought she liked him?! She just wants to fuck? Well... I can't talk about anyone.

I see his eyebrow lift, and he looks her up and down. "When ever you're ready. Do you know the costs?"

"Yes." She smiles. "I've been waiting on you to say that. How about now?" She bites her lip. Distusting.

"Mmm." Alex grips her leg.

"Really?! You two forgot I was in the car?! Damn! Stop the car, Alex. I'll let you two do it, I'll walk." I grip my bag.

Alex looks back and look like he realized I was in the car. "I'm not about to let you walk."

"Might as well Alex!" I yell, pure jealously in my tone, but I don't like he noticed. He is just quiet and Kayla is just looking out the window. We reach a stop sign behind the bus. I unlock the door, and get out the car getting my car. I start to walk. I know exactly where it is. I hear Alex and Ray calling my name. I am too pissed off to stop walking. Before I know it, we are all there and I walk in without them signing us in.

I pass by all the competing dancers and I go to our waiting section sitting in the seat.

After 4 minutes everyone arrive standing up by me. Ray spots me and kneels down in front of me.

"Tia. What happened? Did Alex do something?!" He whispers but loudly. I start to answer but I get more pissed when I see the two of them walk up.

"Just come over tonight. I'll tell you everything."

"...Ok, don't leave anything out though. Must be pretty big for you to walk the whole way. You never walk." He jokes. I laugh. Good thing he brought my mood up.

We wait for the announcer to call us on stage. I see Kayla talking to Alex and he keeps looking at me. I turn on my phone and I see texts from August. I text him back and I text my mom telling her I'm here. I know she's in the crowd.

After 15 minutes of waiting, they call us. I hear Alex calling my name once again, but I ignore him again. I had no time for his foolishess. I go out into thw crowd first and see thousands of people cheering. I scan the crowd for my mom. I find her and I squint my eyes and see.... August. He winks and waves at me. I smile a toothy grin and wave back. All the girls join me from behind and the guys are in the back. I look back at Ray and he nods. I hear the beginning of the song start up. As the beat comes, I start first, then the girls start and everyone starts cheering. As we finish, I wipe the sweat off my forehead and I do a different pose from everyone. The crowd goes crazy and I smile and we walk off stage, passing all the other dancers. I sigh and drink from my hot water bottle.

Alex walks up to me, and I see Kayla lookinig annoyed as he walks past her.

"You were good." He compliments. 

"Thank you so much."  I say, I could say all my anger for him has disappeared. I was happy that he was here to support me. I get up and I give him a bear hug. He just starts to talk and honestly his words are going in one ear and going out the other. I was focused on my mom and August walking up. August was eating on a chili dog, and a sprite. I get up, running up to my mom and hugging the life ou of her. 

"You were great baby girl!" She smiles. I kiss her on the cheek. 

"Hopefully we win." I say looking at August. He takes a huge bite from his chili cheese dog and I laugh. I give him a big bear hug too. 

"Glad you came too Aug." 

 "I had too," He says his mouth full. Then he chews his food. Alex comes up behind me. 

"Hey guys, who are these people?" He asks. I make a quick face of annoyance at him. Who does he think he is? To just come up and just speak like he's my boyfriend? 

"This is my mother, and August." I introduce. August pulls me by my arm next to him. 

"Who are you?" He asks. 

"Alex Perez." 

"Wait, you're that guy who have sex with loads of women.... you the reason me and my girl broke up."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 108K 200
**Story is gonna be slow paced. Read only if you have patience. 🔥** Isha Sharma married a driver whom she had just met. She was taking a huge risk...
609K 24.2K 71
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
999K 24K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
654K 33.4K 33
1ST BOOK OF BRIDE SERIES✨✨ Don't do this, leave my parents, don't ruin my life, I will die. She was begging infront of him joining her both hands. Th...