Seeing Red || yoonmin

By ChibiKittie

"You're so cute! I wonder what your blood would look like sprayed up on these walls!" Jimin giggled playfully... More

❤ Intro ❤
°• Some Important Info •°
An important change!
°• 1 •°
°• 2 •°
°• 3 •°
°• 4 •°
°• 5 •°
°• 6 •°
°• 7 •°
°• 8 •°
°• 9 •°
°• 10 •°
°• 11 •°
°• 12 (T.K) •°
°• 13 •°
°• 14 •°
°• 15 •°
°• 16 •°
°• 17 •°
°• 18 (T.K) •°
°• 19 •°
°• 20 •°
°• 21 •°
°• 22 •°
°• 23 •°
°• 24 •°
°• 25 •°
°• 26 •°
°• 27 •°
°• ???? ?? •°
( Jimin's Story )
°• 28 •°
°• 29 •°
°• 30 •°
°• 31 •°
°• 32 (Taehyung) •°
°• 34 •°
°• 35 •°
°• 36 •°
°• 37 (JK) •°
°• 38 (JK) •°
°• 39 (JK) •°

°• 33 (Taehyung) •°

6.8K 545 263
By ChibiKittie

------------
🖤 Part 2 🖤
------------

" ...Jungkook?"

Taehyung stared over in shock at the vampire laying on the bed next to his younger self, he was struck with disbelief that Jungkook was in this memory with him, but he never knew about this at all.

Jungkook's gaze landed on Taehyung and his expression completely softened as he saw the familiar grey-haired boy.

"Jay... what are you staring at?" The boy looked up at Jungkook with furrowed brows as he kept looking at the dooe where Taehyung was but seemed to not notice him standing there at all.

Jungkook stared down at Jay with a small smile before stroking his head softly. "Go to sleep, Taehyung, and have sweet dreams." He whispered before planting a kiss on the boy's head, faint blue wisps of smoke trailing from his mouth as the boy suddenly laid down with a sleepy smile on his face.

Taehyung watched as Jungkook stood up from the bed slowly and made his way over to him, but with each step he took the human took a slow step backwards as his vision started to blur and the room around them became a sudden static blur.

"Taehyung..." Jungkook spoke up softly as he held out his hand cautiously, but Taehyung shook his head as he backed up into the solid door and quickly turned around to fling open the door. "Taehyung!"

But as soon as Taehyung opened the door, it became disorted and disappeared, making him fall into blank darkness that consumed him.

Help me... Please help me...

"Taehyung... Open your eyes."

Taehyung fought the urge to open his eyes, but as soon as he opened them, he was met with an sunset orange sky, with streaks of cream coloured clouds drifting ever so slowly.

His eyes darted to the left, and then the right as he noticed he was surrounded by dry grass, swaying softly in the light, warm breeze.

Then his vision was intercepted above him as Jungkook's face came into view with a small smile on his lips.

"Taehyung." Jungkook spoke softly as he gently moved the human's bangs apart to stare into his golden eyes. "You look beautiful..."

Taehyung slowly sat up and looked around before standing up on his feet,  while being helped up by Jungkook. His eyes adjusted as he slowly turned around on the spot, taking in the scenery where they was standing in the middle of an endless meadow.

"Where... where am I?" Taehyung whispered. "Where's home?"

"Taehyung... you've been trapped in your own mind." Jungkook stood up before looking at the human with sad eyes. "You've been gone for two days... I want you to come back."

"Gone?" Taehyung looked confused. "What do you mean... gone?"

"The change." Jungkook spoke as he took ahold of Taehyung's hand. "You took my blood exchange, so the process started... you never woke up... I got..." He let out a loud exhale through his nose as he shifted slightly while standing. "I've been... worried that you never made it."

Taehyung looked down at their hands and then looked around at the glittering meadow. "It's beautiful..." he whispered.

"This is your mind being completely content with the change... it's accepting the new you." Jungkook looked around slowly before smiling as little Taehyung came running out of nowhere before tackling into his side for a hug. "This is your memories, all in this form... this is half of your mind, already accepting the change." He looked up at Taehyung with silver irises. "You're the other half left to accept the change, the conscience."

"M-Me?" Taehyung stuttured as he looked down at the younger version of himself. "But... I don't understa-"

"It's time to let go of the past, Taehyung..." Jungkook interupted him, seeing a strike of sad emotion hit the human's face. "You're holding onto it, and savouring the only loving memories you have left... you feel guilty, you knew the outcome, but you need to let the blame go... it wasn't your fault."

Taehyung felt his eyes prickle with tears as he looked back down at his younger self, to see that the boy, too, was hit with the same sad emotion as he avoided to look him in the eyes.

"You need to let go of the past... and start a newer... better life." Jungkook reached out his hand and gently touched Taehyung's face. "You'll be the same... but reborn healthier... stronger... and uh... that odd craving for blood." Jungkook grinned slightly, making Taehyung stifle a small chuckle.

"That's going to be fun, huh?" Taehyung grimaced slightly while looking away. "Having to... drink from people."

Jungkook shook his head. "You don't have to drink from people. I do that because I'm stubborn and don't want blood bags sometimes. I'm a sadist... I like being rewarded nicely."

"So... there are actually alternatives?" Taehyung stared in interest as Jungkook shrugged and nodded. "I don't have to hurt people?"

"Well... you don't. But you will get the odd sudden cravings around humans... but seeing as you'll be newly reformed as a vampire, your thirst is going to be hard to control for a while, until your body adjusts fully to the change and you can then resist your urges." Jungkook looked down at the little boy and rubbed his head slowly. "I will teach you everything..."

Taehyung crouched down so he was level with his younger self and stared into his eyes.

"You won't be alone anymore, Taehyung. Come back home to me."

The boy held out his hand with a boxy smile as he jumped in front of Taehyung. The elder stared at the boy with a soft expression before looking down at his hand, then slowly taking ahold of it as he stood up.

"Taehyung..."

Taehyung froze before slowly turning around to meet his mother stabding before him with sad eyes.

"Don't leave me, Taehyung... I love you..." she cried.

Taehyung bit down on his lip as he forcefully closed his eyes, earning a hsnd squeeze from his younger self standing beside him.

"I'm sorry, mom..." his voice broke, taking in a deep breath before bringing the courage to open his eyes. "I have to let go... I'm sorry I couldn't be your healthy little boy... I'm sorry dad left because of me... I'm sorry the health bills drove you to the brink of illness... I'm sorry that aunty had to take custody of me... I'm sorry that... " he paused. "...I'm sorry you passed away after my birthday..."

"Taehyung..." she whispered, her voice filled with hurt and sorrow.

"I... I need to forget... I need to carry on... I need..." he licked his lips. "I need to survive... for my own sake." He shook his head slowly. "Even if I'm not completely human anymore... I will live to better myself."

"Is that what you want, son?"

"Yes... Yes, mom." Taehyung nodded "This was my decision... and I'm going to entrust my life to Jungkook."

Jungkook raised his eyebrows, surprised by the human's speech.

"Mommy?" Little Taehyung spoke up as he stared up at his upset mother. "I'll be okay, I promise." He gave a reassuring smile before running up to her and hugging her.

"That's all I need to hear, sweetheart." She cried with a smile as she started to slowly started to turn to golden dust as the wind started blowing. "That's all I need to hear..."

Taehyung let out a choked sob before running over and hugging onto his mother as he started to bawl. "Mama..." he clung to her tightly. "Mama..." he sobbed.

"Take care of yourself, Taehyung..." she whispered as she completely dispersed into golden dust that blew away into the wind, leaving Taehyung  to stare at his hands with tears in his eyes.

"I'll always watch you from above."

Taehyung whimpered as he fell to his knees while rubbing away at his eyes while sobbing softly. "Can I... Can I r-really do th-his, J-Jungkook?"

"Of course you can..." The vampire walked over, standing behind him. "Acceptance is not always easy... but if you really do trust me..." he held out his hand towards Taehyung. "Then let me be your guide."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook with teary eyes before sniffling, taking a hold of the vampire's hand and slowly stood up before looking down at his younger self, putting on a soft smile. "You ready to face the world again?"

The little boy nodded with a boxy grin before taking ahold of Taehyung's hand. "Let's be reborn!" He giggled.

Taehyung looked up and flinched back in sudden surprise as a brown door had appeared right in front of them. He turned to look at Jungkook with alarm, but the vampire just nodded.

"It's okay, Taehyung... walk through it, and I'll be there." He gave a soft smile.

Taehyung looked back at the door before swallowing, then he reached out his hand towards the hand and turned it before slowly opening it to a shining bright light that was blinding. He held his arm over his eyes as he squinted, holding onto the child's hand tightly as they both walked through the door into the light, the door slowly closing behind them.

x  x  🖤  x  x

Jungkook suddenly opened his eyes in a flash, his irises glowing silver before they dimmed down back to his deep onyx black eyes. He was laying on the floor with his back to the wall, with his arms folded across his chest. He let out a loud exhale through his nose, waiting paitiently.

Waiting... waiting... waiting...

Seconds became a minute, and a minute devolped into many. All he could do, was be patient.

But alas after ten minutes, he let out a deep sigh before getting up off the floor and looked down at Taehyung's bed with the blanket sheet over his body laying still with no signs of life.

"This is taking too long..." Jungkook mumbled as he walked over to the window and looked out of it.

Suddenly he heard a loud gasp, making his eyes widen as his head quickly whipped around to see that Taehyung's body was sitting up right on the bed under the covers and hyperventilating.

"Taehyung!" Jungkook quickly ran over and pulled off the bedcover to reveal the boy's wide red eyes as he was breathing heavily. Jungkook took a hold of Taehyung's face with his hands as he stared into his eyes as his irises glowed silver. "Calm down... I'm here... relax." He spoke in a low, calming tone.

Taehyung's breathing started to slow down as his body started to relax, his eyelids falling half closed as he completely stopped, swallowing as he let out a small exhale.

"Taehyung." Jungkook spoke up as he tilted the boy's head back to examine his temporary eye colour and nodded with a slight smirk on his lips. "How are you feeling?"

Taehyung's eyes wondered around the room slowly before they rested upon Jungkook and his lips parted.

"...Thirsty."

«────── « ⋅ʚ 🔪 ɞ⋅ » ──────»

Welcome to the vamp family, Taehyung~
I hope Jungkook will teach him correctly. uwu

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.4K 4.5K 29
| COMPLETED | | WILL SOON UNDERGO EDITING | "Will you just go back to hell? Or will I have to drag you there?" Yoongi whispers harshly but Jimin neve...
109K 6.3K 40
《COMPLETED》 ONLY FOR +18 AUDIENCE/ READERS Park Jimin most powerful strongest, ruthless and dangerous Vampire king who hate humans, he is the son of...
1K 85 18
Yoongi join jimin's company as a model. Jimin is the CEO of the company. Jimin's father force yoongi to marry jimin. Yoongi didn't want to marry Jimi...
218K 11.8K 45
AU where Yoongi, a vampire, falls in love with a human, Park Jimin, who just so happens to be terrified of vampires. (Angst warning) THIS BOOK IS FI...