Broken protagonist (bl)

By rahzel03

In the system's meeting : [ We have a broken protagonist!!!!!] System 001 shouted in panic. [Oh my! Did the w... More

prologue
Arc 1: The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
The white lotus
Arc 2:The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain
The academy villain

The white lotus

8.6K 378 41
By rahzel03

Wearing a white set of robes, Guang Yu strolled around the city. He left the compound today and it wasn't as though anyone would care for the matter. Xiao Li'er was being a dutiful servant a tried to hold the umbrella as high as possibly to block his young master from the sunlight.

"Where are we heading to young master?" Xiao Li'er asks curiously. (。◕‿◕。)

"Walking around...I need a breather.." In all actuality, Guang Yu was heading towards the store of the protagonist that didn't really had that much customer since it wasn't that popular yet.

"That..." Xiao Li'er halted in his steps as he stared bewildered at a something. Then he rudely pointed to something, "Young master look!"

-All treatments free! Able to cure any conditions!!-

It was written big and bold, there were many who seen it but could only think it was a hoax. If this was true, then their godly doctor would be a joke! Not to mention, not only was it free, the person was bold enough to say that all treatment would be cured! Most citizens got insulted due to the fact that this quack doctor was indirectly not putting the godly doctor in his eyes.

"S-Should we try it....after all young master's body..." Xiao Li'er muttered quietly, although there was some improvement with the godly doctor, the effect of his young master's heart disease is permanent.

"I..." Guang Yu's exposed eyes was filled with hesitation and a little distrust, but determination filled his eyes and he walked towards the empty and desolated shop.

"E-Excuse me.." Guang Yu called out softly, his voice like wind chimes, startling Liang Lan who wasn't expecting visitors at all, after all, it has been a few weeks since he set up the shop yet no one had visited. Liang Lan was being foolish here, if he had his previous reputation as a renowned doctor, he wouldn't be taken as a quack doctor. Not to mention, Liang Lan himself didn't know why he wasn't receiving customers, after all medicine wasn't very advance thus his choice of wording was instead insulting.

"Yes! How may I help you!" Liang Lan eagerly shouted, but as soon as he saw Guang Yu, a hint of displeasure ran through him. It was quickly covered up by Liang Lan, but it could not escape Guang Yu's eyes.

"We see that you can treat any illness... is a heart disease included?" Xiao Li'er asks tentatively.

Guang Yu being form another world with advance science and medicine already knows the answer, clearly a heart diseases wasn't curable, unless one did a heart surgery. But doing a heart surgery at this era was simply waiting for a pig to be slaughtered. There wasn't equipment, there wasn't cleanliness nor hygiene. There wasn't even proper surgical tools to complete the surgery.

One can improve heart problems, but one can never fully cure it in this era. Not to mention, those diagnosed with heart problems are immediately sent to die as they were bound to die early since people from this era doesn't know how to improve it, and keeping them alive was the same as wasting resources and food.

It was already lucky for Guang Yu to be alive purely because he was the first born legitimate child, if it were any other child they would be left to death. This was another reason for his bad treatment, he was wasting the prime minister's resources, money and food. Why bother wasting so much on him when he was going to die?

Thus spending money on a incurable person was a foolish thing to do, many would scorn those idiotic enough to waste money on a life that was fated to die. In the ancient era, people were cruel and they didn't have the means to save these people, after all they could have as many children as they want, however wasting more money on one child wasn't worth it.

(Rahzel: Ancient people spreading their sperms everywhere...does that mean Hiv and Aids was popular at that time?)

Guang Yu waited in interest for the protagonist reply. If he said the truth, Guang Yu would believe the protagonist had good intentions, however, a slight lie and Guang Yu would also show no mercy. Either ways, it was truth in human nature that one had 7 sins, pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth.

This 7 sins are always present, those who were called kind, pure or naive either had the ability to control their sins well, or the other option was that they were never pure or kind to begin with.

"Of course it's curable!" Liang Lan sent a blinding smile, which made Guang Yu frown in distaste and Xiao Li'er to smile brightly.

"Young master! Did you hear that?!" Xiao Li'er was so excited he wanted to jump. ヘ( ^o^)ノ\(^_^ )

The moment Liang Lan heard 'Young master' his eyes brighten at the thought of the prosperity and wealth gained.

"Mm...Do you think we can start the treatment today?" Guang Yu asked with a little 'hope' in his eyes.

"yes, but you should eat properly, food is important..."

------------

Guang Yu wanted to sigh, Liang Lan's way of scamming was to poke at some acupuncture spots that had nothing to do with the heart and recommended Guang Yu to change his eating habits, he also prescribed some tonic with ginger to help blood flow.

Guang Yu had no eating habits to change as all his food was sponsored by the kitchen, he had no power of his diet, but of course, one of his mission was to live to at least 30, something he could do.

"Alright, thank you..." Guang Yu purposely trailed off, and Liang Lan quickly replied. " Call me Liang!"

"Thank you physician Liang.. we shall be making our way back.." Guang Yu sent a gentle smile before turning to leave, Xiao li'er trailed behind.

"ah! Wait..." Liang Lan called out, turning back, Guang Yu was met with a embarrassed Liang Lan, who was rubbing his neck with his arm. "This....can you pay for the fees?" He didn't have a choice ah! No one visited his clinic and he finally had a customer, if he didn't get paid then how ah!

[...] 'why does it seems like everything is going as host plans...' ( ͡° ʖ̯ ͡°)

In the original plot, it was only when the store was about to close down that someone came for treatment, and that person was none other than a rich wealthy old man! Due to his protagonist halo, he was blessed with a huge fortune overnight and his store survived.

[Host...did you plan this?]

'More than this...'

"Y-Young master!!" Xiao Li'er called out, "This-!" Xiao Li'er wanted to scold this shameless doctor, however he was cut off by none other than Guang Yu who gave a knowing look.

Giving Xiao Li'er a glance, Xiao Li'er reluctantly passed a pouch of coins. This coins was something that they have been saving up from the measly amount the Fu family was giving them, not to mention Xiao Li'er was thinking of using the money to buy something for his young master, yet this money was taken away by a quack doctor that lied? The board clearly wrote free ah! That's why they came in! After diagnosing then they have to pay?

In the pouch contains around 15 silver coins, more than enough for a treatment to a new doctor, however, Liang Lan doesn't know that 15 was a huge sum at this time and felt dissatisfied, he took the pouch.

Guang Yu took out a hair pin from his sleeve, one made intricately with beautiful carvings of silver patterns. It was one of the expensive goods that Guang Yu was left with from his mother. And of course, it was the exact one that Guang Yu took out the last time to 'pay' Kun Mu Ming.

Liang Lan eyes brightened at this beautiful pin, although it was made of silver and not gold, the marksmanship was splendid, none of the jewelry in the future could beat the beauty of the past.

" This.... I hope that this and the coins are enough.... Physician Liang, please take care of this.... I.. this is my late mother's heirloom to me..." Guang Yu choked a little, handing the hairpin with trembling hands, being utmost careful.

"This is surely enough this young master..." Liang Lan said before promising to take care of it, with a slightly disappointed face, Guang Yu left the shop.

"Young master! Why did you give so much!!! That was clearly overpriced ah! Even physician Kun doesn't ask for money!!" Xiao Li'er was ranting to no ends, this was their lifetime worth of savings okay?! Not a daily saving!

"Have you thought that maybe physician Kun has the money but physician Liang doesn't?" Guang Yu said gently as if that explained why the earth was round.

Xiao Li'er was angry but he kept his mouth shut, what right did he had to complain when his young master hasn't said much? But it wasn't right to just leave things be as well...

Just like that, Xiao Li'er was formulating his own plan on how to give his young master justice.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

114K 931 108
Original / male male / time travel / high H / drama / beauty shou / black belly attack ✔️ The full text has been completed 1v1 bisexual big tits swee...
6.1K 204 11
A good-looking young man was happily getting off work when an accident happened, resulting in the lost of his life. I guess I get to have an early to...
Screw This By FOAA

General Fiction

32K 1.8K 21
Dying after moving was not on Yeong-Cheol's plans, nor was traveling to different worlds. Even worse suddenly the guy he's supposed to kill keeps fli...
414K 18.2K 50
A shameless and sometimes even sadistic beauty. That's how the people would describe Shu Ning. He was very popular with men and woman equally but of...