Secrets /1/ TVD

Por poultergeist

Rory Forbes, Caroline Forbes' sister, never knew what she was walking into when she came back to Mystic Falls... Mais

Rewrite / I'm Back!
Part One
Cast
Ch. 1 Bad Moon Rising
Ch. 2 Memory Lane
Ch. 3 Kill or Be Killed
Ch. 4 Plan B
Ch. 5 Masquerade
Ch. 6 Rose
Ch. 7 Katerina
Ch. 8 The Sacrifice
Ch. 9 By the Light of the Moon
Ch. 10 The Descent
Ch. 11 Daddy Issues
Ch. 12 Crying Wolf
Ch. 13 The House Guest
Ch. 14 Know Thy Enemy
Ch. 16 Klaus
Ch. 17 The Last Day
Ch. 18 The Sun Also Rises
Ch. 19 As I Lay Dying
IMPORTANT
Thanks Guys!
Part Two
Updated Cast
Ch. 1 The Reckoning
Ch. 2 Smells Like Teen Spirit
Ch. 3 Ghost World
Ch. 4 Ordinary People
Ch. 5 Homecoming
Ch. 6 Our Town
Ch. 7 The Ties That Bind
Ch. 8 Bringing Out the Dead
Ch. 9 Dangerous Liaisons
Ch. 10 All My Children
Ch. 11 The Murder of One
Ch. 12 Heart of Darkness
Ch. 13 Do Not Go Gentle
Ch. 14 Before Sunset
Ch. 15 The Departed
5K! (Late)
Part Three
Updated Cast
10K
Ch. 1 Growing Pains
Ch. 2 Memorial
Ch. 3 The Killer
Ch. 4 We All Go A Little Mad Sometimes
Ch. 5 My Brother's Keeper
Ch. 6 We'll Always Have Bourbon Street
Ch. 7 O Come, All Ye Faithful
Ch. 8 A View to a Kill
Ch. 9 Down the Rabbit Hole
Ch. 10 Bring It On
Ch. 11 Pictures of You
Ch. 12 The Originals
Book 2
Thank You!
You Guys Are Amazing!!!!
100k

Ch. 15 The Last Dance

12.5K 332 396
Por poultergeist

SIXTIES DANCE
[2×18]

I STOPPED BY ALARIC'S APARTMENT AFTER DROPPING LILLY OFF. We had our daily training as usual. I knocked and he soon opened the door. I automatically knew something was off.

Every morning, Ric would just swing the door open and let me in, before yawning and asking why I made him get up this early. Today, however, Ric looked wide awake and didn't even open the door enough for me to see inside. He looked at me, seeming confused. I raised an eyebrow. "Are you going to let me in?" I asked.

"Uh, hold on a sec," he said. He disappeared into the apartment, shutting me out.

|Klaus|

I walked back into the apartment, looking at Katherine Peirce, who I was holding captive. I had taken over the body of Alaric Saltzman and was using her to help me figure out how to act. Only thing was, now there was some girl knocking at my door. On normal circumstances, I probably wouldn't have minded. She was pretty, but I wasn't about to blow my cover. "Who's that?" I asked.

"That would be Rory. She's an untriggered werewolf. Best friends with Bonnie and the Salvatores, sister to Caroline, and Tyler Lockwood's baby-mama," Katherine told me.

"Why was she never mentioned?" I asked.

"I didn't see her being important. She doesn't get involved in everything as much. Everyone is a tad over protective when it comes to her, but she will die before anything happens to her sister," she told me.

I nodded. "Good to know," I said.

"Ric, I have picked this lock once, I will do it again," we heard her yell.

"She's an interesting little thing, isn't she?" I asked, before heading back to the door. I got the feeling that this one was going to be fun to deal with.

|Rory|

Ric opened the door again, but still didn't open it all the way. "Okay, I had a long night studying and Lilly refused to sleep through half of it. Let me in the freaking door," I snapped.

"Did we have something this morning?" he asked.

I gave him a look. "Don't play this game. I don't have the energy. Just let me in so I can punch something," I told him.

"Umm," he said, looking back in the apartment.

I furrowed my brows, hearing something. "Is someone in there?" I asked.

"Uh, no," he said.

"Did you and Jenna get back together? If you did I'll let you two do whatever you do that I really don't want to know about. Otherwise, can I please come in for training?" I asked.

"Training?" he asked.

I moved a little closer to him. "Okay, your wide awake at seven in the morning so you're not drunk. What's up?" I wondered.

"It's just a really bad time, Rory," he said and shut the door in my face.

|

Instead of training, I ended up sitting on the sofa at the Salvatore Boarding House. Elena was signing some papers to become the new owner of the house. It would mean that only the vampires she invited in could enter.

"Please sign here and here," the man told her.

"Ok," she said, taking the pen.

"So this place is all yours? They just gave it to you?" Bonnie asked. She was sitting next to me.

"For now. As sole owner I am the only one who can invite a certain type of people in here if you know what I mean," Elena said.

"Your own personal safe house," Bonnie realized.

"That's the idea," Elena told us.

"I wish I owned this house," I muttered.

Bonnie looked around. "Wouldn't want to clean it," she said. We all chuckled.

We finished with the documents and me and Elena went to the door. Stefan and Damon were waiting to be invited in outside. "Thank you, Mr. Henry," Elena said to the man. She shook his hand and he left.

The boys tried to walk inside, but bounced back as magic stopped them from entering. "Oh, sorry. I completely forgot," Elena said. She smiled at her boyfriend. "Stefan, would you like to come inside my house?"

"I would love too. Thank you," Stefan said, entering. All three of us chuckled as Damon glared.

"What are we, twelve?" he asked.

"One of us is," Elena said.

"Don't make fun of Rory," Damon told her.

I scoffed as he smirked at me. "I do have to ask why I couldn't get to own this place," I told them.

"Because there is no chance you would invite me in," he explained.

I started to roll my eyes, then shrugged. "Ok, that's true," I admitted.

"Okay, but if I let you in, do you promise to obey the owner of this house?" Elena asked him.

"No," he said.

"Seriously, Damon. My way. You promised. I call the shots. No lies, no secret agendas. Remember?" she asked.

"Yes, Elena. Sure," he said, even though it was obvious he wasn't taking this seriously.

"Then please, come in," she said.

He gave her a fake smile as he entered. We went into the house again, and Bonnie came over with our coats. "Thanks," I muttered.

"Wait, where are you three going?"  Stefan asked.

"To school," Elena said.

"Huh?" Stefan wondered.

"No, no, no. We didn't create a safe house for you to leave it," Damon complained.

"Yeah, guys, Klaus is still out there," Stefan said.

"Right," Damon said.

"We know that," Elena said. "But where? No one knows. Look, I appreciate what you guys are doing. And I'll be able to sleep at night knowing I'm safe here, but I'm not going to be a prisoner."

Damon made a pained face. "Your way, Elena," he said.

"Don't worry, I'm ready. If he shows up, I can take him. I know how," Bonnie said.

"The way I see it, next to Bonnie is the safest place I can be," Elena said.

"Please disagree with this," Damon begged, looking at me.

I shrugged. "I'm just the human sister. No one cares when it comes to me," I said.

"There is a little thing called leverage," Damon told me.

"I'm going to be at school with Bonnie and I train with Ric every morning, minus today because he is weird," I said. "Are we free to go?"

They didn't say anything. Stefan scoffed as the three of us made our way to the door. "Wait. I'm coming," he said after a moment. I smirked.

"I hate you," I heard Damon mutter.

"Love you too, honey," I called and blew him a kiss. He just glared. I was pretty sure I saw Elena glaring a little too. It made me enjoy it even more.

|

I ran down the halls of the school. I was late to my class and I didn't have my work. I ran into the junior history class. Everyone, including Elena, Stefan and Bonnie all turned towards me.

I smiled nervously as I ran over to Ric's desk. "Hey, umm, you have my paper?" I asked.

"Paper?" he wondered.

"The paper I asked you to proof read and you said was perfect when I called you last night. Ric, tell me you have it. If you don't I am going to fail the class and I can't retake this class. I can't. I need to graduate this year. I did not spend seven months constantly on a computer only to fail now," I said.

"Uh, I, umm," he stammered, looking at all the students in the room. "Maybe it's somewhere in these papers."

I looked at his desk. "All right. Keep teaching, I will be searching," I said.

"Isn't there some law against that?" he asked.

I glared. "Do you realize how hard school is when you have a child constantly wanting attention while you're studying?" I asked, sitting down at his desk.

"Rory," he began.

"She won't give up, Mr. Saltzman," Bonnie reminded.

He looked up at the witch. "Okay," he said.

I started looking through his papers while he tried to start teaching. "So, the sixties?" he said. "The, uh, ahem, the sixties. I wish there was something good I could say about the sixties, but actually, they kind of sucked. Except for The Beatles, of course. They made it bearable. Uh, what else was there? The Cuban Missile thing, the- we walked on the moon. There was Watergate." Ric was pacing behind me and he was worrying me a little.

"Watergate wasn't the sixties," I said.

"Yeah, Watergate was the seventies, Ric," Elena told him. The whole class turned towards her. "I- I mean Mr. Saltzman."

"Right," he said. "It's all mushed together up here, the sixties, seventies." He gestured to his head. "Thank you, Elena." He turned back to the chalk board.

"Ha! I found it," I said, pulling the paper out. The whole class stared at me. "Sorry." I stood up and looked at him. "Can we talk for a sec? I know we both have class, but it's important."

"Uh, maybe later," he said.

I made a face. Alaric always stopped to talk to me, even if he had a class. "Okay," I said. I waved bye to my friends as I exited the class.

|

"You need a date," Caroline told me over the phone. She was organizing the sixties dance tonight. I was being dragged with her to it.

"I am an independent, young woman, I do not need a man to take me somewhere," I told her.

"Me, Bonnie and Elena have dates," she said.

"Yes, but you three are pretty," I said, the frowned. "Well, Elena is questionable."

"Oh, come on. That excuse doesn't work, you're gorgeous," she told me. "Proof that we're sisters."

I rolled my eyes. "We aren't actually related," I reminded.

"Your point is?" she asked.

"My point is that you have the whole beautiful, student council president, popular girl thing going for you. Of course you have a date," I said.

"You were the head cheerleader of your grade and you're super pretty," Caroline told me.

"I was head cheerleader. Now I'm the senior who got pregnant at sixteen. Not many guys are lining up to take me," I said.

"Find someone, or I will," Care told me.

"Oh, no. I am not going on a blind date organized by you again. Not after last time. Don't you dare," I said.

"Bye, love you," she said extra fast.

"Caroline Forbes!" The line went dead.

|

After school, I went to the Salvatore house. I was there to do something, but I got dragged into the save Elena meeting by accident.

"So we go to the dance, and we find him," Damon was saying. Some girl had been compelled to tell Elena that Klaus was hoping she would save him the last dance tonight.

"Really? How are we going to do that? We don't even know what he looks like," Stefan reminded.

"Something tells me he isn't going to be sixteen and pimply," Damon said.

"He could be anywhere at anytime. He compelled somebody at school. I guess it isn't as safe as you guys thought, huh?" Stefan asked, turning to me, Elena and Bonnie.

I was about to make some rude remark, but there was a knock and Alaric entered. "There you are," Damon said.

"Sorry I'm late," Ric said. Since when was Ric late to these things?

"Hey, I need you to put me down as a chaperone at the dance tonight. Klaus made his first move," Damon said.

"Uh, speaking of you going to the dance, you're also my date," I told the vampire.

Everyone stared at me. "What?" Elena asked.

"Caroline says I have to bring a date and I would rather not go with one of the few idiots at school who will actually take me. That means you're coming with me," I said. I could tell neither Bonnie or Elena were happy about this one. Damon, however, seemed perfectly fine with it.

"Okay, so we find him and then what, hmm? What's our plan of attack?" Elena asked. Was it just me or was I hearing a tiny bit of jealousy in her voice? I was really starting to enjoy this.

"Me. I'm the plan. He has no idea how much power I can channel. If you can find him, I can kill him," Bonnie told us. We all turned towards her. I knew the Bennett witch was strong, but I wasn't sure if she was really that strong.

"That's not going to be that easy. I mean, he is the biggest baddie vampire around," Ric said.

"Alaric has a point. I mean, what if he-"

Bonnie used magic to knock Damon over, interrupting him. She threw him over ten feet, sending him flying over the couch. We all nodded in approval as Damon got up.

"Well, I'm impressed," Stefan said.

"It doesn't matter if he's an Original. I can take down anyone who comes at me. I can kill him, Elena. I know I can," Bonnie told us.

We all nodded. I noticed Alaric almost looked nervous.

|

Me and Caroline were just finishing getting around for the dance, when our mom got home. "There you are. You almost missed me. How do I look?" Care asked. She did a little twirl. She had a cute pink dress on.

"Jackie O.?" Mom asked.

"Duh," Caroline said.

"You look good," Mom told her. She seemed a little off.

"Thanks. Is everything okay?" Caroline wondered. I was running around like a chicken with its head cut off trying to find my things and all of Lilly's.

"Ugh, just some work stress," she told us.

We nodded. "Well, you work too much," Caroline told her, right as Matt knocked on the door.

Caroline went to open the door for him. "Mr. President. Hi," she greeted.

"Hey," he said. She leaned into kiss him but he moved back glancing at our mother. "Sheriff."

"Have fun," she told them.

"We will," Caroline said. "You coming, Rory?"

"Uh, let me make sure Lilly is good. You two go on, Damon will pick me up," I told her.

"I thought your date was picking you up," she said.

"He is. Damon's my date," I said.

"Damon Salvatore?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes, Caroline. Damon Salvatore is taking me to the sixties dance," I told her.

"Okay," she mumbled and walked out the door.

Matt looked back at our mom. She nodded and said bye. He told her bye and left with my sister.

"Isn't Damon a little old for you?" my mom asked once they were gone.

I was picking up one of Lilly's toys off the floor. I looked up at her, smiling. She had no idea. "He was chaperoning anyway. Caroline told me I couldn't go without a date and there was no way I was going with someone from the high school," I told her.

"Just be careful," she told me.

She actually looked a little worried. "I really don't see anything happening with Damon. I'll be fine," I said. There was a knock at the door and I smiled. "Speak of the devil."

I opened the door, letting him in. Of course, Damon hadn't dressed up in anyway. He was in his usual black. "You look nice," he told me.

"Thank you," I said, going to grab my jacket.

"Okay, Lilly is in her room playing with something. I fed her earlier, but she will probably be hungry before I get back. I have a bottle in the fridge," I told her.

She nodded. "I took care of two children at the same time, I think I can take care of my granddaughter," she said.

I sighed. "I know. Sorry, I'm in mom-mode. Takes a few minutes to go back to being a teenager. Thank you for watching her," I said.

"No problem. You need to get out of this house more," she said.

I smiled and hugged her. "Okay, I'm leaving," I said. I moved towards Damon and the door. "Her blanket's in the living room, she won't-"

"It's her favorite, I know. Get out," she told me. I rolled my eyes and waved as I headed out the door with Damon.

"Thanks again for taking me," I told him.

"Hey, at least I get the prettiest date," he said, smirking.

I rolled my eyes. "Don't push your luck, Salvatore."

|

A slow song was playing when me, Damon, Bonnie, Jeremy, Stefan and Elena all entered the dance together.

"Thanks for being here, everybody. We have a special shout-out tonight. This is for Elena, from Klaus," the girl at the microphone said.

We all turned towards her. This was not going to end well.

|

"This was a lame cheap shot. He's just trying to bait us," Damon complained.

"I know everyone here," Elena said, looking around.

I did the same. "I can't say she's wrong. Mystic Falls doesn't really change in population."

"Maybe he's not here. Just wants us to believe he is," Stefan said.

"It's a party people, blend. Let him come to us," Damon told us.

"Good idea," Bonnie said, grabbing Jeremy's hand.

"No, no, I really don't feel like dancing," Jeremy whined.

"Too bad," she told him as she led him off into the crowd.

"There's Ric. I'll be back," Damon said. I followed him through the crowd until we reached the vampire hunter.

"Special dedication, huh? This guy's a little twisted," Ric said.

"I'm not impressed," Damon said.

"No?" Ric asked.

"I mean, obviously he doesn't do anything out of whack," Damon said.

"Oh," Ric muttered. I made a face and started to say something, but saw Matt and Caroline entered.

"I'll be right back," I said, jogging towards them. "Hey guys." Stefan appeared beside them as I got over there.

"Hey, do you mind if I steal your date for a minute?" Stefan asked Matt.

"He'll trade you," I offered, holding out a hand.

"No, not at all," Matt said, taking my hand.

|

I gave my sister her date back and rejoined Damon. We were  dancing, until we saw our group gathering again.

I started to move towards them, but he grabbed my hand. "I need to tell you something, and you aren't going to like it," he said. Despite the danger and everything happening, Damon had been funny and joking around all night. Now he was suddenly serious.

"What did you do?" I asked, already knowing this was bad.

|

I walked down the hall with the Salvatores. They were fighting. Stefan had learned from Jeremy about how Bonnie was planning on channeling so much magic that it would kill her. Damon had explained the plan to me. I didn't like it, but I understood. We were walking down the hallway when we saw three guys attacking Jeremy. "Hey!" I shouted. "Hey, idiots!"

One pulled out a crossbow and shot Damon in the shoulder. The other two pulled out vampire killing weapons. "Let me guess, Klaus says hi," Damon said, yanking the stake out.

One was still trying to load his, so while Stefan ran at one, I ran at him, and Damon ran at the one who had shot him. I punched him in the nose. I'm pretty sure I broke it, and I may have also broke my hand. I yelped a little. Alaric had warned me that that would hurt.

Damon was holding a stake up when I turned around, ready to kill the boy who had shot him. "No, no, no. Don't kill him. He's compelled," Stefan said.

"So?" Damon asked.

"The whole thing is a distraction. Go find Bonnie and Elena. I got this, go," Stefan said. Damon threw the boy into a locker and did just that. "Go with him."

I rolled my eyes at the younger Salvatore's protectiveness. "I think I can handle a few teenage boys, thank you so much," I said.

|

I tried to keep up as Stefan and Elena ran through the school. After me and Stefan had helped Jeremy and taken care of the compelled boys, we had found the doppelganger. They wanted to find Bonnie before she died. Unlike them, I knew how this ended. No matter what I thought, I couldn't stop it.

We found Damon before Bonnie. "There you are," Stefan said.

"What are you doing? Where's Bonnie?" Elena wondered.

"She's doing what she has to do," Damon told them.

"What?" Elena asked.

"Where is she?" Stefan wondered.

"Stefan, let her do this," Damon told him.

"Damn it, Damon, where is she?" Stefan asked.

I was worried. I wasn't sure if Bonnie would survive this and I was no longer sure if Ric would survive this. I had learned that the reason he had been acting so weird this morning was because Ric wasn't Ric. Klaus had taken over his body.

So, when Stefan and Elena ran to find her, I didn't go with. I couldn't. I stayed with Damon and listened to Elena screaming outside the door. I blinked, holding back the tears in my eyes. Me and Damon made our way towards them. When we found them, Bonnie's body was on the floor. Stefan and Elena were sitting beside her. Elena was in tears.

"Stefan, get Elena out of here. I'll deal with the body," Damon said.

"What do you mean? Deal with it?" Elena asked.

"The sheriff can't know about this. Last thing we need is another mysterious death," Damon said, walking closer to Bonnie.

"This is Bonnie!" Elena screamed.

Damon sighed. "Get her home," he told his brother. "Now. So I can clean this up."

"Hey, hey, hey," Stefan said, bending down to help get Elena up

"No. Jeremy. Oh, what about Jeremy?" Elena asked.

"I'll find him," I said, as Stefan lifted her off the floor. He had to almost carry Elena out.

"Tell me it worked," I said once they were gone.

Damon shrugged. "I'm not sure yet," he said. He closed Bonnie's eyes and I let a few tears finally run down my cheeks.

|

He put her body in the trunk of his car. "You should get home," he told me. I shook my head. "Rory."

"I just had to let someone who has been my friend since before I can remember die and let her risk killing the one person who I can tell almost anything to. I can't go home right now. I can't. Not till I know this worked," I said.

He sighed, turning to face me as he closed the trunk. "You have a kid waiting on you. Your mom, please just go home," he said

"I'm not going anywhere," I snapped.

He nodded. "Fine."

"Damon, Rory, hey! I got your message. I can't find anyone," Jeremy said, running towards us. "Where's Elena? Where's Bonnie?"

Me and Damon exchanged a look. "We need to have a little talk," Damon told him.

|

By the time me and Damon arrived at the Salvatore house, Elena was still crying and Stefan was trying to soothe her.

As soon as she saw Damon her grief was replaced with anger. "What did you do with her?" she asked, standing up.

"Will you please calm her down?" Damon asked Stefan.

"Don't talk to me like I'm not standing right in front of you," Elena said. I rolled my eyes at how dramatic she was being.

"Please calm down," Damon said.

"You knew! Didn't you? You knew that if she harnessed that much magic that she would die, didn't you?" she asked him.

"Yes. Yes, I knew," he said.

Elena slapped him across the face, and I was off. "Look, you little brat. If you would calm yourself down for five seconds, we would explain. We knew. Damon over heard Bonnie talking to Jeremy, so he told me what they were planning. Now shut the hell up and listen for five seconds and he will tell you what happened," I snapped.

"You knew?" she asked.

"I knew everything," I said. She moved towards me and I took a step closer to her. "He may not hit you back, but I will. Lay one finger on me and you won't be able to move your arm for a month."

She stared at me for a minute, but must have realized that I could really do it. She stood there, saying nothing.

"You need to listen to me, and prepare for what I'm about to say. Bonnie had to die. Klaus using Alaric's body was a total surprise. She wasn't prepared for that. And he wasn't going to stop and we weren't going to be able to stop him until he knew she was dead. He had to believe it. She cast a spell. Bonnie's ok," Damon explained.

|

I texted my mom and told her I might spend the night with Bonnie. I didn't want to go home. I sat on Damon's bed upstairs, my phone in my hand.

"Is she alive yet?" I wondered.

"Not yet. It might take a few more hours, I don't know. Magic isn't an exact science," Jeremy told me.

I smiled. "Text me when she does?"

"Of course," he said.

"Thanks, Jer," I said.

"Thanks for helping keep her alive," he said.

"Thank Damon, not me," I said. I hung up and sat there.

Damon walked in, looking frustrated. "Oh, I didn't know you were still here," he said.

"Yeah, I don't know. I just didn't want to go home. Kind of feeling like a crappy human being and I would rather not go home and feel like a crappy mom to. Even though, I think staying here is making me feel like one anyway," I admitted.

"You're not a bad person or a bad mom," he told me.

"I let my friend die tonight. Now I won't even go home and take care of my daughter, because I have no idea how I'm supposed to ever explain some of my choices to her. How I am supposed to ever explain how messed up this world is to her," I said, looking at the ground.

Damon sat down beside me. "I think she will figure out most of it on her own," he told me.

I smiled at him. "The problem is I don't want her to ever have to. I don't want to know myself," I said.

"Yeah, being an adult isn't fun," he said.

I could tell he was feeling as bad about Bonnie as I was. "You're not a bad person either," I told him.

He chuckled. "You're the only person who believes that," he said.

"You do what you have to do because you don't care if anyone hates you for it. I get it," I said.

"Why?" he asked.

I shrugged. "Because I have never seen why every story has to have a hero or villain. Why does there need to be a good and bad? Both are just the way you see something. You're only the villain if you choose to see yourself that way," I said.

I'm not totally sure what all happened after that. I just knew that at some point Damon's lips connected with mine and you can guess where it went from there.

|

I walked into the kitchen, wearing one of Damon's shirts. I knew what I had just done probably hadn't been my best choice, but I didn't care. I smirked as I opened the refrigerator. I figured everyone was asleep. Of course, I was wrong.

"Oh," Elena said. Turning away, since I wasn't wearing pants.

I rolled my eyes. "We've known each other since we were little, you've seen me in less than this," I reminded, grabbing a water bottle out of the fridge.

"Wait, did you just-" she looked back in the direction of the stairs.

"You can't even say it can you?" I asked.

"With Damon?" she asked.

"Well, it definitely wasn't Stefan," I said.

She scoffed. "You don't take anything seriously do you?"

"We both had a crappy night. Not like it's a big deal," I told her.

She shook her head as I opened my water bottle and went back to looking in the fridge. "Of course. I'm in a house owned by vampires; there is no food," I said, going back to the counter.

"Why did he trust you?" Elena asked.

I looked up at her. "Klaus had to believe it. He had to believe Bonnie was dead. Unlike you, I don't fall apart. It doesn't matter if I watched her die, I won't break down like you did," I explained.

"Do you seriously not care that Bonnie died? Do you care about anything but yourself?" she asked me.

I moved around the counter so I was standing right in front of her. "I would do anything to protect all of you. The difference is that I don't let my emotions make every choice. I don't fall apart, because all falling apart does is cause more problems. I hold it together, then I go home and fall apart when it won't risk getting anybody else hurt," I told her.

"You both should have told me," she said.

"If we had, your reaction would've been different. We couldn't," I said.

"I'm not going to let any of you die for me," she told me.

I rolled my eyes, taking a few steps away from her. "You're so selfish. You don't even get it," I muttered, shaking my head.

"I'm selfish?" she asked.

I nodded. "Yes. Let me ask you something, why won't you let anyone die for you?" I asked.

"I won't lose anyone else. Not if they're dying to protect me," she said.

"There it is. You won't let anyone die for you, because you can't lose anyone else. Have you ever thought about the fact that maybe we can't either? I will never understand it, but everyone in this town loves you. They don't want to lose you, that's why everyone is risking their lives," I explained.

She frowned at me. "I never asked any of them too," she said.

"You didn't have too. It's just like how we didn't ask you to go on a suicide mission to try to save us. They aren't going to let you get hurt. No one in this town is ever going to let you die," I said.

She didn't look too happy about that, but I didn't care. I picked my water bottle up off the counter and walked back over to her. "Never hit him again. Understood?" I asked.

She nodded, not looking at me. "Good, because I don't think you realize how much he cares about you. He will choose you over anyone other than Stefan. So if it ever comes down to a choice where the only options are you die or Bonnie does. He will kill her, because he will always choose you. Think about that next time you risk your life," I told her. I walked back upstairs and went to bed.

This chapter is 5108 words. I'm pretty sure it is the longest chapter in this book. I kind of love it though. I'm posting one more because the next one is really short. I think the length of this one makes up for it though.

Please vote and comment!

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

88.8K 3.2K 45
| Ranked#1 | Caroline's life takes a big turn when she meets a killer vampire and ends up being in the middle of the Mikealson Family. Highly scrutin...
118K 2K 60
What if Damon and Stefan Salvatore had a little sister? What if she fell hard for their Mortal Enemy? Well In this story, you'll get the answers to...
167K 4.2K 78
(rewriting) ˜"*°•.˜"*°•𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐝𝐢𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐭. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐞-𝐨𝐟-𝐚-𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐝. 𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐪𝐮𝐞. ...
113K 3.3K 46
𝐋𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐫𝐚 𝐌𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...