Numinous

Od leshworld

Hidden secrets Hidden identities Two kingdoms And A prophecy that would change Kiara's life completely... Více

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43

Chapter 35

387 50 48
Od leshworld

I woke up to a breathtaking view in front of me. Kia was sleeping peacefully with her face buried in my chest. Her one hand was around my waist while other was clutching my shirt tightly like she was afraid that I would leave her. I pulled little away to take a look at her face.

God! She is so beautiful.

I smiled down at her, tugging a loose strand of hair behind her ear which was a wrong move because now she was moving little and slowly opened her eyes. Her captivating green eyes caught mine as she looked at me.

"Good morning, Kia," I whispered softly.

She smiled at me and shifted towards me. Before I could understand what was happening, she kissed my cheek and climbed down the bed and rushed towards washroom blushing slightly. I was awestruck but then I came into my sense and charged towards her, but she was already inside it.

"Kia, open the door," I said knocking the door loudly.

"Nope," came her reply followed by her nervous laughter. "Give me five minutes."

"I'm waiting," I said smiling.

I decided to freshen up in the common washroom which was at the end of the corridor which Ethan had showed me when he gave me the tour of the palace. After freshen up, I walked towards my room but stopped in my track at the sight of flaming bright light coming out from inside my room.

Fear crept up my spine as I ran towards my room knocking a metal vase in the process. I opened the door and instinctively shut my eyes as the light was extremely warm and bright.

"Wha..whoa!" Jacob loud voice filled the corridor as his footsteps neared to my room. "What's happening?"

I became invisible so that I would be able to she what was happening. I opened my eyes slowly and looked that the flaming lights were coming from Kia who was floating in the air and the veins in her body were illuminating the four lights __ silver, gold, blue and green. It looked like Instead of the veins these four intertwined lights were running all over her body. Her hair was also glowing and were floating in the air. She was looking so divine.

"What is she? We didn't experience anything like that when our power awaken," Jacob said with amazement.

Alec, Ethan and even Elis were also now in the room along with Neysa. They all were looking at her with their eyes wide open.

Suddenly something started to form near Kia's hand and the energy of that thing was so strong that it repelled us, and we all flew away with the impact. Even in my invisible form I was not able to pass through the lights. We all fell on the ground with loud thud and I became visible again. That energy is not letting me near to her.

I hope she's alright.

I wished as I helplessly looked at her. She remained in the air until that thing started to grow and reached up to her chin. It was difficult to identify it since it was glowing brightly like a sunlight. After sometime she fell on the bed slowly. We all rushed to her side and saw that it was a sword.

The crystal blade was shining brightly and in the hilt part the grip was made up of four different crystal while the pommel part was hollow in the shape of diamond.

It seemed like something was missing from that pummel part. Also, something was written on the hilt but it was difficult to understand the language. What it could be? Before I further analysed about the missing part and the written words, Kia's eyes started to open slowly. She blinked and looked at us.

Kiara's POV:

Why does my body feel so light? What has happened?

Slowly, I opened my eyes and met with several familiar faces who were hovering over me and were looking at me like I was some kind of alien. I frowned and looked at each and every one. They were still staring at me with amazement.

Huh, am I dreaming? What are they doing? And why are they standing like a statue?

I thought as I looked at them again. I raised my eyebrow questioningly but didn't get any response.

That's it.

"Why are you all staring at me?!" I asked little loudly and they all moved backward hurriedly.

I took a deep breath and looked at Aiden.

"What's going on?" I asked him.

He sat beside me and pointed at something on my abdomen. I looked at it and my eyes widened as it landed on a sword in my hand. I sat up abruptly holding the sword and looked at it with amazement.

"Why was it there? And what did happen to me?" I asked Aiden with frown as I examined the sword carefully. "I was sitting on the bed waiting for you and then my head started spinning. I don't remember anything after that."

"It's just appear in your hand while your power was awakening," Aiden said softly as he looked with concern. "Are you feeling alright?"

I smiled at him reassuringly.

"Yes, I'm fine Aiden," I said, holding his hand with my free hand but then I looked towards the sword in surprise. "It's just appear from nowhere like you've appeared on the stairs."

"Well, not exactly like that. It's just appeared or formed in your hand while your power was awakening," He explained me. "But, something is missing from it."

I looked at the sword and found a hollow part.

"I think, I know what is missing," Alec said diverting our attention towards him, and we looked at him expectantly.

He pulled out that broken piece of the gemstone which was made up of four different gemstones which he had received from the prophet. He came forward and put that broken pieces in my palm.

"I don't know whether it will work or not since it's broken," He mumbled, lowering his head in shame.

"And how did you manage to break such a precious and important gemstone," Aiden gritted out, glaring at him. He was ready to stood up and hit him when I stopped him by holding his hand.

"But we can try," Elis said standing beside Alec and putting her hand on his shoulder.

I nodded and hold that pieces tightly in my fist.

Just try to put both pieces like a puzzle piece in the slot and maybe it'll work.

I thought and opened my fist but to my surprise the pieces were already joined together like it was never broken before.

"Wow! The pieces are joined together!" Jacob exclaimed and Alec head whipped in the direction of my hand.

"Everything is good now, Alec," Elis said to him and I also smiled at him reassuringly.

"Maybe it's because of the new power which is running inside you," Aiden said offering me a small smile. "Go ahead and put it in that hollow part."

I nodded and put the gemstone in that slot. The sword glowed brightly making all of us to squint our eyes as it illuminated the four lights. As soon as the gemstone touched the slot, a surge of energy flow through its hilt to my arms causing my arms to glow.

Suddenly I felt lots of energy running inside my body. Everything was so overwhelming. I shifted my palm from pummel to the grip and the sword stopped glowing.

There was something written on the hilt. I looked closely and tried to read the words.

"Do you understand what's written on it?" Aiden asked me and I nodded with a frown.

"I don't know. The language is different but it seems like my mind knows the language."

"It must be a spell. You're able to understand it because you're now an Enchanter," Aiden said with a smile.

"I'm?" I asked him with surprise.

"Yes, you're, Kia," he told me, chuckling.

"Also, I guess you're the girl from the prophecy." Aiden said with a wide smile plastered on his angelic face and I smiled back at him.

"I knew it. Whatever that psychic was telling about you was wrong," Jacob said grinning widely and I realised that other people were also present in the room.

"I don't understand, why she said something like that. About you becoming an evil," Elis said to me with frown. "I'm sure there must be some kind of misunderstanding and I trust Kiara but I also trust the psychic. She has never done something wrong before as you know people with evil hurt can't reside inside our kingdom."

"Only if we asked the psychic about it before we left the kingdom. Now, no one knows what she saw in her mind." Alec said with a huff.

I looked at Aiden with the corner of my eyes. He was listening to everyone with his expression closed up. It was difficult to find out what he was thinking. Alec and Elis didn't know that there was someone who knew what psychic saw in my mind.

My gaze shifted from Aiden to Jacob, and found that he was also looking at Aiden. He then looked at me and I signalled him towards Alec and Elis. Ethan and Neysa had already left the room to inform her mother about me and the sword. Because we didn't know why it appeared and how I was going to use it.

Jacob cleared his throat to get everyone attention. They all looked at him.

"We need to form a plan as soon as possible. So, it will be good if we all change into something good and after having breakfast, we will meet with the queen."

"Yeah, you're right." Elis said as she started to move to her room which I was also going to share but slept here yesterday. "Kiara, are you coming?"

"Yeah, You can use washroom. After you'll get ready, I'll use it." I said offering her a smile.

She nodded and left.

"I'm going to my room." Alec said as he also left for his room.

As both Elis and Alec left, Jacob shut the door and looked at Aiden.

"Aiden, what she said to you?" Jacob asked him impatiently, tapping his foot.

"Who?" Aiden asked with closed up expression.

"You know who we are talking about. The psychic. What she said?" I asked him looking at him expectantly.

"It's nothing important." He dismissed our question with a wave of his hand.

"We are tired of your excuse, Aiden. We need answer," I told him in annoyance and glaring at him.

That got his attention as he took a deep breath and looked at me.

"She said that you stabbed me with a sword."

"What?!" Jacob exclaimed with surprise.

"It can't be true. I can never do anything like that to you." I said shaking my head and pacing back and forth. "But Elis said that psychic can't lie but I also can't do anything like that. Not with you. You know that Aiden, right? You trust me, right?"

I was pacing and shaking my head when Aiden came towards me and hugged me gently. I buried my head in his chest inhaling his scent which gave me a feeling of safety.

"I know, Kia. That's why I was not telling you that." Aiden said pulling away slightly and cupping my face. "I said it before and I'm telling you again that I trust you."

"I think, Elis is right. It must be some kind of misunderstanding because you fell on that day and maybe the psychic was not able to see the face of the person clearly, and she assumed that it was Aiden," Jacob voiced out his opinion as he looked at me.

"Not only Aiden, I also trust you Kiara." Jacob said offering me a warm smile. "But, you have to go to your room for now. We will meet you during breakfast since it's my room as well, and we have very less time to plan."

"Where did you slept last night?" I asked him with a frown.

"Alec was going to share the room with Ethan but I took his place since he slept taking care of Elis."

I nodded in understanding and left the room with the sword in my hand.

___________________________________________________________

Hey guys,

COMMENT to let me know your opinion about this chapter.

VOTE it, if you liked the chapter.

Also, don't forget to SHARE the story.

Have a good day/ night😀!

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

4.2K 264 35
𝙒𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙙𝙤 𝙞𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙤 𝙖 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙖 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙬𝙤𝙠𝙚 𝙪𝙥 𝙛𝙚𝙚𝙡𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙗𝙚𝙩𝙧𝙖𝙮𝙚𝙙 𝙗𝙮 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮𝙤𝙣𝙚...
2K 239 60
After a failed assassination attempt, a princess leaves her life in a magical world to live a normal life among humans, but leaving royal life behind...
38.9K 1.9K 49
'One person on their own may be able to save the world. But a team of friends, all working together, have a much greater chance of succeeding...provi...