The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 9

692 25 6
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                         The tale of a broken soul
Third Person's POV:
                     She was in the bedroom getting ready for the University when her mobile beeped telling that she got a new message she checked her mobile that Tadashi gifted her because Elsa's birthday was coming up after a week and he wanted to be the first one to get her a gift which made her laugh she checked the text which was from Hiccup.

"Elsie, you will miss the class be quick!!"

"I'm on my way Hic"She replied.

"Come on Elsie, I know you're still in the towel"

She giggled placing the mobile in her bag she was still in the towel Jack left hours ago she took out a white sleeveless floral knee length dress, blue ripped jeans, white converse she threw on a brown leather Jacket and let her hair down she grabbed her bag, a book in her hand she left the room and began to feel dizzy.

She clenched her head as her bag and books fell from her hands she placed her hand on the wall giving herself support.

"What's wrong with me?"She whispered to herself maybe I need to drink water she thought and began to walk towards the stairs slowly she stepped on the first stair when she lost her balance and fell hitting her head badly she let out a small scream and landed on the floor she clenched her head feeling a huge pang of pain in her whole body her head was bleeding.

She was alone in this huge house unable to move, her head was bleeding and she was in so much pain right now that she thought she was gonna die maybe this was the end her eyes slowly began to close when she heard someone rushing towards her.

"Elsa!!"And her eyes were fully closed now she was passed out with blood surrounding her head.

"Elsa!! Wake up!! Open your eyes!!"He said worried as he turned her around gently he became more worried looking at the blood and wound on her forehead.

He picked her up bridal style and ran outside the house to the car his white shirt was getting red because of the blood as fast as he could he drove to the hospital.

After few hours

It's been hours since he got here with Elsa, she was with doctors still unconscious he was pacing back and forth worriedly when a nurse came out of the room smiling.

"Sir, your wife is fine now she's just resting and it's very careless of you for not being around her in this delicate condition"She said to me I was quite relaxed to know that she was good now but something bothered me I arched my brows at her in confusion.

"What condition?"I asked her a lot of questions were in my mind right now she smiled at me again.

"Your wife is pregnant, congratulations sir and it's a miracle that the baby is fine your wife is a month pregnant you can meet her now"She said and left him he just stood there shocked what? She was pregnant with his child? Shit! He brushed his hand in his hair he walked up to the room where she was right now she was sitting up slowly and stopped when she saw him.

"I will just get straight to the point, I don't want this baby!"He said as he walked towards her she looked at him confused and shocked then her eyes widened I am pregnant? She thought and her breathing fastened

"W-what are you saying? You can't k-k-kill your own baby"Tears began to pour out of her eyes he brushed his hand in his hair right now he was just thinking only one thing I don't want this baby!.

"I don't want a baby from a woman like you, We are getting rid of this baby right now!"He said and began to walk towards the door when Elsa stood up from the bed and ran to him stopping him by holding his arm tears won't stop rolling down from her cheeks.

"Jack please don't do this I can't live like this, Jack you don't want to keep this baby, Alright after giving birth I will give this baby to the orphanage but please don't do this I can't live with the burden of killing my own child I promise I will do anything you'll tell me to I will never bother you ever again"She said and got on her knees crying harder by each second, he looked at her she was crying like that again, Can I live with the burden of killing my own child? He thought he brushed his hand in his hair and looked at Elsa again.

"Alright, but remember your promise that you will give this baby to the orphanage"He said she looked up at him as she slightly nodded her head and he left the room.

"I promise"She whispered to herself again and again as she placed her hand on her stomach leaning against the wall she slightly smiled that she finally succeeded in saving her baby.

"You will be my new reason for living"She whispered with her hand still on her stomach she sighed deeply and after a day doctors discharged her and Tadashi came to pick her up.

"Tadashi you're not angry with me?"She asked him he stopped the car looking at her smiling softly cupping her cheek in his hand.

"I'm not, I'm happy to know about the little one and I will steal your baby just to let you know Elsie, your baby is my baby"He said and blushed after noticing what he had just said and she blushed too and started to laugh.

"And you little one, be prepare to call me your daddy no.2"He turned to her stomach she started to laugh and he dropped her home.

Tadashi's POV:
                    I was sitting in the park on the bench dialing Aunt Cass' number it's been two weeks since I found out about Elsa being pregnant I brushed my hand in my hair frustrated Aunt Cass picked up.

"Hello? Aunt Cass?"

"Hello Tadashi, How are you?"

"I'm good Aunt, H-how's Hiro?"

"Well Tadashi he's still the same, But don't worry honey I'm sure he'll get better soon"I began to tear up I don't know why?

"Tadashi my love, What's wrong? Why are you crying? Be brave darling"

"I don't know Aunt Cass I'm feeling like I'm stuck here and I'll never come back, I miss you guys and I feel like I will not see Hiro waking up, I will miss everything"

"Listen Tadashi what are you saying? I don't wanna hear any of this stuff from your mouth! Believe in yourself and remember that you're the only family Hiro have, Think positive alright?"I nodded I'm just feeling odd unlike other semesters.

"I'm sorry Aunt Cass, Gotta Go classes are starting"I lied and quickly hung up I brought my knees close to my chest I sighed deeply and felt someone sitting beside me I looked up wiping my tears away.

"Why are you crying? Men shouldn't cry"It was Jack I sat straight and looked at him he was frowning as always I shook my head.

"The person who doesn't cry isn't even a human"I said looking at him he looked down with the same look.

"It's useless to cry when it makes you weak"He answered looking at me I saw the same sadness, sorrow, brokenness in his eyes and he quickly looked away.

"Wrong, crying never makes you weak it makes you strong, crying is like a gift for everyone, It's a way of letting your pain out and it's better if we cry our pain out"I answered looking at him with a small smile he sighed deeply and looked here and there biting his bottom lip slowly nodding his head.

"I've noticed that when you look at Elsa your emotions are mixed, you like her, doubt her and hate her at the same time"I said as I took a deep breath he just kept the same frown on thinking deeply carefully listening to me.

"She's not the type of girl who should be hated, She's made to be loved she's brave, nice, caring, loving, cute there's no such word that can explain her awesomeness, she's amazing that I couldn't help but to fall for her I fell in love with her but she wants us to stay as best friends like we used to be she wants to be loyal to you"I said pointing at him he looked quite shocked at my words but then his frown came back.

"Her life was quite tough she never saw her parents she doesn't even know how they look like because her mother died giving birth to her and her father died in a car accident when she was three and she had no siblings and her Uncle and Aunt had to accept her they made her feel worthless, a burden and of course she wants to know how her parents looks like but her Uncle never let her take a single glimpse of how her parents look like as a punishment because he thinks that she killed her parents he would punish her even for little little mistakes and when she turned six he sent her to a boarding school to keep her away she would celebrate her birthday alone in a dark room with a small cupcake singing to herself and on vacations no one would care to take her home she would stay in the dormitory and when she completed her high school her uncle didn't even let her take a glimpse of the town she was born in she was sent here in Los Angeles and her Uncle called her for the first time ever and told her to come home he arranged her marriage with you to get rid of her forever and Elsa on the other hand still craves for the love she never got"I told him the whole story of her life he was just looking at me shocked I stood up from the bench and began to fix my Jacket.

"I request you to give her the love and care she deserves and please don't give her more pain I think she already had enough I won't bother you two, I won't come between you guys and please forgive me for all the misunderstandings I caused"I said placing my hand on his shoulder giving it a little squeeze he looked up at me and I smiled leaving him I wiped the tear that escaped my eye as I smiled proudly at myself my phone began to ring I began to cross the road I looked at the caller ID I smiled looking at the caller's smiling face Elsa.

"TADASHI!!! WATCH OUT!!!!!"I looked behind me confused it was Jack running to me but he was still far he had a look of terror on his face I looked ahead of me and saw a truck just few centimeters away from me my breathing hitched as I felt a sharp pain taking over me.

"Tadashi!!"Many people gathered around us my eyes were half closed as few tears left my eyes I'm gonna miss everything, oh Gosh!  I chuckled weakly to myself a little.

"You're alright, I'm calling the ambulance don't cry you're fine, stay Tadashi"He said his hands shaking as he called the ambulance.

"J-Jack, I don't wanna go I don't wanna miss anything"He placed my head on his lap looking worried as I noticed tears brimming in his eyes.

"You're not going anywhere, You're staying you've still got my baby to see Elsa will be mad at me for letting you go"He said his voice shaking I smiled softly at him he was letting his feelings out.

"Jack I have my Aunt Cass and my little brother H-hiro in Japan, please take c-care of them, Please promise me you will become his Tadashi"I said letting tears escape my eyes freely I winced feeling pain in my body.

"Shut up! Ok?! He already has a brother and that's you no one can replace you! You understand!?!"He screamed at me I let out a small weak chuckle and ambulance came and they got me in and everything went black.

"Tadashi! Tadashi!"I heard faint voices and everything went fully quiet and black.

Elsa's POV:
            I was in my room taking a nap which was healthy for baby I saw it on Google I opened my eyes because of my mobile making noises I slowly sat up grabbing my phone.

It was a message from Tadashi he had been really caring towards me I smiled and saw a video message I played the video.

"Hey Elsa, this is Tadashi Hamada who is going to sing the song, remember we sing it to each other everyday? and I completed the lyrics I don't know I just felt like singing it now ok for you and the little one oh and before I start singing Elsa remember I want a girl and I will name her ummm.. I will tell you in the end....suspense"He laughed in the end and grabbed a guitar.

"Alright here we go"He began to play the guitar very beautifully.

(A\N: Guys I'm too lazy to write the lyrics and they are too sad you can hear the song from the media though it's called remember me)

The song ended he sighed deeply I saw tears brimming in his eyes he turned away and wiped his tears.

"I don't know I just felt like singing it, Elsa I'm feeling like I'm done here and I'll soon be gone Els, I don't wanna miss anything I don't wanna go"He started to cry then he sighed deeply and wiped his tears away.

"Anyways I want to name your girl Abigail because it means Father's joy and beautiful and maybe she will become her father's joy"He said and the video ended.

I wiped my tears away I won't let you go stupid I began to dial his number and it was ringing but nobody picked up when I tried calling him again the mobile was switched off.

My breathing fastened as I desperately dialed his number again and again but his mobile was off I placed my hand on my chest breathing heavily.

"Tadashi!"I sat down on the bed worried thinking about him my phone started to ring it was Eug I hesitatedly picked up the call.

"H-hello?"

"Hello Elsa! Come here quick in the hospital, It's about Tadashi h-he got into a terrible accident and he's in the operation theatre!!"My mobile fell from my hands as tears slipped my eyes.

"Tadashi"I whispered.

A\N:
    GUYS I'M SO SORRY I GAVE YOU TWO SHOCKS IN THE SAME CHAPTER FIRST JACK RAPED HER GETTING HER PREGNANT AND SECOND TADASHI!!! GUYS EVEN WRITING THE CHAPTER I FELT LIKE CRYING!! But anyways guys don't forget to.....

VOTE

COMMENT

AND.....

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

120K 6.2K 33
I'm going to tell you a story, a true one. It's my story. It's about how I met a boy who's life was so different from mine. He showed me his world. N...
112K 3.5K 36
Elsa: What will you do if you fell in love with your Bestfriend and the worst part is he's in love with someone else, It hurts so much to know that h...
15.8K 479 25
"Just say it." "Say what?" "Say it! Tell me you don't love me and I'll leave!" Anna remained silent, knowing she would have to tell him the truth. He...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...