t e d d y b e a r ยฐYoonminยฐ...

By buttercupsandtulips

"Im tired of cuddling a teddy bear," ๐ŸŒผ first started-January 9, 2019 first finished-? More

๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ1๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒผ2๐ŸŒผ

๐ŸŒผ3๐ŸŒผ

58 2 2
By buttercupsandtulips

🌼

*hours later*

jimin opened the door to his and yoongis complex quietly. he has been wanting to regress the whole day and he honestly needed some free time.

"yoongi," he hesitantly called out. when the blondie didn't hear a response he quickly shut the door and regressed. he started to giggle and run around the house in excitement.

he was excited to finally be the little he is.

he ran upstairs to their room and looked deep in his side of the closet. when he found what he wanted he gasped and ran to the bathroom.

he quickly showered while humming to the ponyo song. finally, he wore the snitch onesie that he wanted to wear for months. it was large for him and he flapped the sweater paws playfully.

he grabbed one of the many stuffies off of his bed and sat on the floor. he grabbed the binky from under the best that was hidden in a ring box. he sucked on it happily while playing with the giraffe stuffie.

he was so deep in little space he hadnt notice his phone dinging multiple times.

🌼

yoongi opened the door with a sigh. he took off his jacket and loosen his tie. he was annoyed with how his day went and overly worried about jimin who didnt respond the whole time.

he took off his shoes and gradually made his way upstairs for a long needed nap, quickly discarding ungraded papers.

jimin, unaware of the other male, was now coloring in his color books. he was singing some child song and his binky was long forgotten on the floor.

"hey jimin-" yoongi started as he walked through the door. he quickly stopped as jimin freezed. he looked across the room that had stuffies and random toys everywhere. his eyes stilled on the binky for a few seconds before looking at jimin, who was slowly tearing up.

"jimin..?" yoongi started, breaking the awkward silence. jimin started to wail. he was worried yoongi wouldnt like him anymore, and even kick him out.

yoongi, startled, ran to jimin's side. he rubbed the youngers back as the other cried. "whats wrong jiminie..?" he asked quietly.

jimin rubbed his eyes furiously, shaking his head. "y-yoonie wont like me anymore b-because im a l-litle" he sobbed before completely wailing again.

yoongi blushed. 'yoonie?' he thought. "what do you mean little jiminie..?" he asked. jimin shook his head and hid behind his large teddy bear instead.

yoongi sighed. he decided to call jimin's best friend for answers. he dialed jeongguk's number and waited for the other to answer.

*bold/ italic~ jeongguk*

*bold~ yoongi"

"yoongi-hyung~"

"hey jeongguk- uh- i have a question,"

"what is it hyungie..? hurry me and taehyungie are supposed to be watching a movie!"

"what is a little..?"

"..."

"jeongukkie..?"

"hyung- did jiminie regress??"

"did he what-"

"is he a little right now..?"

"i guess so..?"

"oh no hyungie!"

"w-what is it..?"

"you wasnt supposed to find out omg!"

"find out about what jeonggukie??"

"um- call seokjin hyungie he'll help you more~"

"um okay??? thank you jeongguk"

"no problem hyungie~"

"bye"

"bye~ bye~"

Yoongi hanged up the phone and sighed. he went to jiminie who was still silently crying. "im gonna call seokin hyung okay..?" he asked carefully. jimin only nodded. he felt tired and needed a nap. he made grabby hands towards yoongi who was still confused.

"im sleepy yoonie," he mumbled. yoongi silently cooes before picking him up and setting him on his bed carefully.

jimin had quickly fell asleep, he was hugging a sheep plushie and snoring lightly.

yoongi sighed before dialing seokjin's number.

*bold/ italics~ seokjin*

*bold~ yoongi*

"yes yoongi..?"

"whats a little..?"

"..."

"hyung???"

"im on my way"

shortly after seokjin said that he hanged up. yoongi stared at his phone confusedly before sighing. he decided to prepare something to eat while waiting for seokjin.

about 10 mins later seokjin was banging at the door. before yoongi can even reach the door seokjin was already in. he didnt bother to even say hi as he ran straight to yoongi and jimin's shared room.

yoongi rolled his eyes before following after him. he sae seokjin watch jimin very carefully. "hello to you too seokjin,"

seokjin tsked and waved him off. "this aint bout you," he muttered before cleaning the toys and placing them back on jimin's bed carefully.

"i called you to explain not to clean everything," he muttered before snatching a toy from seokjin and throwing it back in the closet without a care.

seokjin sighed. "i guess you're right," he dragged yoongi to the living room before forcefully making him sit on the couch.

"do you know what little space is?" he asked. yoongi scoffed and crossed his arms. "if i knew what little space was we wouldn't be in this situation" yoongi stated matter-of-factly. seokjin tsked again.

"its when someone regress to a smaller age for freedom or for relief" seokjin tried to sum up easily.

"so he acts like a little baby that needs to be cared for?" yoongi cleared up with a raised eyebrow.

seokjin clapped. "i knew you'll get it! the problem is, he doesnt know if you'll think of him the same way," seokjin sighed before sitting down on the couch as well.

yoongi shrugged. "i dont mind taking care of him," he sighed. "if he needs to be treated as a baby then i can handle that," he finished.

seokjin stared at him questioningly "you'll be his caregiver..?" he asked carefully.

yoongi shrugged while thinking "i dont really mind, ill probably need help with some things but i think i can handle it," he explained. since he already made up his mind, there was really nothing anyone could do to stop him.

seokjin smiled. he patted yoongi on the back. "call me if you need help with anything," he ordered. he checked the time then bid yoongi a goodbye before leaving.

yoongi sighed. he walked to the room groggily. he flomped into his bed and took a well needed and deserved nap. he did have to prepare for tomorrow, of course.

🌼

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

617K 18.6K 75
Hiraeth - A homesickness for a home to which you cannot return, a home which maybe never was; the nostalgia, the yearning, the grief for the lost pla...
80.2K 3.5K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
164K 5.7K 42
โ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. โž She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
217K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...