Sex Education • Ashton Irwin

By prettyhemmings

"Alright, you horny little shits, let's talk about sex," More

blurb
one - protection
two - positions
three - hormones
four - sexual and frustration
five - doggy style
six - a real virgin
seven - hoes before bros
eight - balls and stuff
nine - party virgin
eleven - baby boys
twelve - drunk
thirteen - slut shaming
fourteen - jealousy
fifteen - cock block
sixteen - boys and their toys
seventeen - male species
eighteen - canoodling and stuff
nineteen - too cool for school
twenty - biology is sexy
twenty one - baseball bat and underwear
twenty two - how???
twenty three - super cool
twenty four - night life
twenty five - whipped af
twenty six - have a carrot
twenty seven - getting wet
twenty eight - ffs
twenty nine - fast lane
thirty - THE END

ten - erections and confessions

249K 7.1K 8.4K
By prettyhemmings

i wrote this whilst needing the toilet so dont judge me if theres dumbass mistakes in here i havent edited yet

-

"Um, Ashton..." I trail off as I attempt to shift away from Ashton's body, feeling uncomfortable by strange hardness pressed against my back. 

With my eyes wide and chest pounding, I try my hardest to shift away from the feeling - not really wanting to even think about what Ashton's lower parts were currently up to. I had barely kissed a guy, never mind have some guy I barely knew pressed against me in his cupboard. I attempt to move to the left, shifting around to try and find more space.

"You're not really helping, babe." Ashton groans, wriggling a little. I instantly stop moving and attempt to catch my breath, feeling completely stunned and confused as to what was currently happening right now.

"Sorry, let me just move over a little." I whisper, remembering that for some reason we were still hiding from Ashton's dad - which I was still curious as to why. I move to the side of Ashton, tripping over something and falling on a stack of shoe boxes. 

"For fuck's sake, I just bought those!" Ashton whines as he attempts to bend over and pick up the shoe boxes - leaning over my body, which was laying on the ground. 

It wasn't like there was a lot of space as it was and Ashton deciding that now he was going to do a little spring cleaning, didn't seem to be helping the situation. I attempt to stand up from the ground, not wanting to collapse the entire clothe rack that I was now under and decide to just slump down on the ground, stretching my legs out.

I watch Ashton, from what I could see in the dark, as he pushes the shoe boxes away from me - huffing and puffing as he does so as if he was angry. In fact, let's be honest - he's always angry. As Ashton goes to move once again, I feel his shoe collide with my knee as he trips over and falls over on top of my knee - feeling like he had just crushed it to pieces.

"My knee, Ashton!" I grunt, attempting to shove him off. 

"My whole fucking body, Lacey!" Ashton snaps in a shout whisper tone, not bothering to move from laying on top of my leg - causing it to get number and number by the second.

"Just get up." I demand, bouncing my knee up and down to shake him off.

Ashton lets out a loud aggressive sigh as he crawls over my knee, crushing it some more in the process, as he wriggles into the tight space beside me under his clothes. I watch as Ashton inspects his elbow, furrowing my eyebrows in confusion when his face turns to horror.

"Shit, look!" Ashton gasps, shoving his elbow into my face. I squint as I look beyond the masculine hairs on his arm and spot a tiny dot of red blood - perhaps half the size of a grain of rice.

I sigh in response, pushing his arm away from me as he continues to gush and whimper over his small cut on his own. I begin to think back to a few months ago, when I would have died and died again if someone had told me that I would be stuck in Ashton's closet with him - but being in the actual situation right now, I wanted to shoot myself. Not because it was tight in here and dark and smelt like boys, but because I had no idea how to act around Ashton.

I liked it when I was that dork to him, in fact I still am, but I knew where we stood. I knew that I wouldn't talk to him and he wouldn't talk to me - simple. I never really planned for this to happen, because the scenes I would make up in my head of me having the perfect life never seemed to end like this. 

I hesitate a little before asking my next question, finally just getting to the point of all of this. If I was going to be stuck in here with Ashton for the next two hours, I wanted to at least know why.

"Why are we in here, Ashton?" I ask in a hushed tone, looking to him slowly as I feel nervous by his response. In fact, I knew his answer before he even spoke.

"Because we are," Ashton speaks plainly, continuing to look at the cut on his elbow. Once he realizes that I was still looking at him, hoping for an answer, he puts his arm down and rolls his eyes at me. "I don't want to see him."

Him as in his dad? I figured that Ashton was still pretty upset over the fact that his dad didn't show up at the game earlier, but there must be more to it. 

"He must have done something pretty shit for you to choose spending three hours in a dark closet with me than say hi to your dad." I chuckle, but quickly stop when Ashton shoots me a glare. I couldn't see him that well, but I could see the way his eyes were sparkling in the darkness and they looked somewhat sad. 

"Fucking drop it, Lacey, it's none of your business," Ashton snaps, causing me to shuffle a little. "Anyway, I'd much rather discuss your dumb thing with Luke."

I let out a chuckle as Ashton speaks, although soon realize that he was being dead serious. Honestly, I see Luke as I see Ashton - popular. Once you're labelled with that, you're automatically assumed to be better than everyone else in the school. I was pretty sure that having a thing with Luke was the most ludicrous idea I had ever heard, considering I'm not on his 'level'. He was attractive, sure, as are the other boys Ashton's friends with - but I'm not in that group and I never will be.

"I wasn't aware that I had a thing with Luke." I say, not really knowing why it was running through Ashton's mind. I feel something digging into me so I toss the shoe, which was digging into my thigh - earning a growl and glare from Ashton. 

"I told you not to touch my shit Lacey," Ashton huffs, picking up the converse shoe and tucking it neatly next to the other shoes we were slumped on. "You know, I really don't know what game you're playing but it needs to stop. "

"Game?" I query, unsure of what he was now referring to.

"Luke's a good guy and I don't know why he has this dumb crush on you but-"

"Luke has a crush on me?" I interrupt, captivated and stunned by his words. 

Ashton scoffs, turning away from me as he pulls a face before looking back, "Do you really care?"

I shrug, not really knowing the answer. I mean, the thought was kind of scary - especially since Luke was way out of my league. I wasn't too sure why Ashton was concerning himself with it though. In fact, it made sense now that Luke was probably going to tell me something earlier at the party before Ashton cock blocked him. 

"Well, yeah," I smile. "What has he said about me?"

Ashton looks to me with his mouth open and looking almost disgusted as he creases his face up. I wonder what I had said wrong, since Ashton was the one who had brought this conversation up in the first place.

"What?" Ashton snaps out of his mood and turns plain faced again. "He's said nothing."

"But you said-"

"I lied," Ashton quickly speaks, throwing me completely off guard. "Are we really going to sit here talking about Luke because I'd rather poke my eyes out with pins?"

If there was an award for the most complicated person on this planet, I was pretty sure Ashton could win three hundred times. I couldn't understand him and I wanted to so badly. It seemed like he was such a complex character, that he barely even understands himself most of the time. It's like he can switch moods so easily.

"Fine," I snap, aggravated by Ashton's sudden mood swing. "Let's talk about why we're really in here right now because I'd rather be sat in my room stalking One Direction."

Ashton rolls his eyes in response, slouching against the back wall of the close as he takes a deep breath and lets a grin onto his lips. "Okay, fun fact Lacey, that's information you shouldn't share with people."

I nudges his arm playfully, causing Ashton to remember that small cut on his elbow and wince at the contact with it. I groan as he acts like such a child, but I seemed to find it somewhat adorable. I was pretty sure anything Ashton does is adorable though, he's like some annoying asshole that's completely adorable. 

It makes me so angry, okay?

"But, to answer your question," Ashton sighs, "I just really don't want to see him right now."

"Why?"

Ashton looks to be hesitantly as he he's thinking carefully about his words. He chews on his bottom lip, looking rather attractive doing so, before finally speaking. "We don't really get along that well, I guess things just got weird after mom gave birth to James."

"James?" I ask. "I didn't know you had a younger brother."

As I speak, I regret my words because Ashton's entire face turns cold, but sad and his body freezes. I wait and watch him carefully, feeling nervous for the answer which was about to come. Somehow, I already knew the answer - I just didn't want it to be true.

"He..." Ashton staggers, his voice cracking a little. He clears his throat before speaking again, with no emotion evident in his voice. "He died a few weeks after he was born. Something to do with his heart, I don't know, my parents don't like talking about it."

I look to Ashton, my heart pounding heavy in my chest as he just glares back at me with his face not showing any signs of how he was feeling about the situation. I felt a pain in my chest at the thought of someone even having to go through that - I was a pretty sensitive person as it was and hearing about tragic things like that made my insides turn and jaw to drop.

Ashton looks to me as if he's waiting for me to respond, but what do you even say to that? I gulp and try to not cry. I knew it would be weird for me to cry in this situation, especially when Ashton doesn't seem to bothered - but I've had a crush on Ashton for so long, that I do care about him and hearing that he's had to go through something like this saddened me. I'd always wanted Ashton's life and it was shocking to hear that maybe he didn't have that fairy tail lifestyle that I had always wanted.

"I'm sorry, Ashton." I whisper, the only words seeming to come out of my mouth - knowing that if I were to say much else I would end up crying. 

Ashton gives me half a smile and shakes his head, "Are you crying, Lacey?"

"What?" I quickly say, blinking back my tears. "No. It's just the strong odour of male in here that burns my eyes."

Ashton lets out a chuckle, "Sure."

"It's true!" I protest, giving him a smile. 

"This is why I don't like telling people this shit," Ashton sighs. "I'm really fine about it. It happened like four years ago, it's cool."

I look to the ground for a moment, trying to process everything running through my mind right now. Perhaps it was because I had younger siblings myself, which had caused this to hurt me a little more than it should or perhaps it was because Ashton always seemed so brave when he shouldn't have to be - but I suddenly just felt so run down. I never thought I would, but I felt sorry for Ashton and I just wanted to wrap my arms around him and give him a hug.

So I do exactly that.

Without really thinking I put my arms around Ashton and hug him. It felt weird and nice. I was expecting Ashton to push me away, but he didn't - in fact, he didn't even move. He just sat still as I use him to comfort myself and to a point - him too. I didn't want to think too much, because there wasn't much to think about. I just felt sympathy for a guy that I had seemed to misjudge. How Ashton acts is no excuse sometimes, but he cleary had his reasons.

Slowly, I pull away from him - only to be pulled back. I look between the tight space between Ashton and I, observing the very little gap between our faces. 

"I heard from somewhere that hugging people helps so I hugged you." I whisper, wondering if he was mad about the situation. 

Ashton softly chuckles, "It does"

"Uh huh. It does."

As I watch Ashton's lips move closer to mine, I feel my entire body shut down and my heart stop beating then begin to beat faster than I could handle. I wait with anticipation and nerves for the next step as I look to see our mouths barely touching.

"Ashton!" A loud, masculine voice beams from the stairs causing us both to jump. 

Ashton and I quickly jump up, neither of us looking at each other from the awkwardness of whatever had just happened - I don't think I could even think about it or I would explode. Foot steps come charging up the stairs as Ashton quickly opens the closet door and pulls me by the arm out with him. The burn on the sunlight stings for a moment and the great smell of fresh air, but then I panic about what next.

The door knob turns and Ashton looks to me, as he sits on the bed and sighs. "Just follow my lead."

"Okay." I quickly nod. I watch as Ashton grabs a cushion and holds it on top of his lap, chewing on his lip as he looks back to me.

"I don't suppose you wanna sort my problem out after this shit goes down, huh?"

-

omg lmao im laugihng and idek why like this wasnt my vision????

see now youre starting to learn more about ashtons family and background and why hes an asshole

but dont be fooled kids bc asshole ashton is back next chapter oOOooO

THIS STORY IS ABOUT TO HIT 100K AND IM SO HAPPY AND ILY GUYS SO MUCH AND THANK YOU FOR READING MY DUMB STORY AND TELLING ME U LIKE IT BC WAAAAT

anyway im going to the toilet now bc im going to burst lol bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 7K 27
"I'm Ashton." he takes a pause and looks at me deeply. "But you can call me daddy."
360K 7.5K 55
"I'm your new teacher for sex education class. My name's Mr Irwin."
115K 3K 52
"I don't mix business with pleasure" au.