Safiya (A Yu-Gi-Oh FanFiction)

By csopranodiva

Yugi Muto and the gang have returned from their adventures in South America. Upon their arrival, the gang is... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Epilogue

Words from the Author

529 7 0
By csopranodiva

It has been quite a while since I watched the Yu-Gi-Oh series. I remember growing up with Yugi Muto and the gang in the early 2000s and I wrote a bunch of fanfiction in honor of the show. As time passed, I completely forgot about it. It was not until recently I revisited the series thanks to LittleKurioh's abridged Internet series and the release of the series on Amazon Prime. Re-watching the show brought me back to my childhood and I thought about revisiting my old work. However, there was one key factor in creating this story. While I was searching on YouTube for all things Yu-Gi-Oh, I came across the 2016 Duel Monsters World Championship Tournament. The two duelists were none other than Yugi and Kaiba voiced by their respected English dubbed actors, Dan Green and Eric Stewart. I felt as though I was watching a lost episode. I was at the edge of my seat and one card peaked my interest; The True Name. Immediately, I recognized the symbolic meaning of the card and a story from one of my past writings resurfaced.

Much of the inspiration is taken from the Yu-Gi-Oh world (English dubbed and Japaneses) and some research I did while visiting the library. I also drew some inspiration from watching old classic monumental movies such as Ben Hurr  and The Ten Commandments and even listening to the soundtrack of Yu-Gi-Oh and The Prince of Egypt. I hope you all will enjoy this trip down memory lane as we all rediscover the true power of the Nameless Pharaoh and the mysterious girl, Safiya.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 191 18
This story has recently been put in the Yugiohwattyawards for 2017! If you haven't followed them yet I would recommend it! There's always some really...
28.6K 884 30
I do not own any of the characters used in this story! All rights go to the creators of Yu-Gi-Oh! I also do not own the cover of this story. Link to...
18K 509 26
Taking place after the Ceremonial Duel, Yugi Motou is having an extremely difficult time without his beloved Yami by his side. Just when he thought t...
4.6K 57 29
Book #1 of the Love Through Time series Some souls are linked beyond time and space Connected with a magical link through the ages After the ceremoni...