WWE Fan Fiction: The Storylin...

By LlamaSuperHero

John Cena and Randy Orton are the biggest superstars in WWE History. They are known for their amazing wrestli... More

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8

Part 4

920 30 1
By LlamaSuperHero

There was a small restaurant in Memphis that they decided to go to. It was a very fancy place that had a lot of expensive wines and beverages. Orton and Cena had finally agreed to the dinner, under certain circumstances. They would remain close to each other.

Cena and Orton sat kitty corner to each other at diagonal tables. They somewhat tuned into each other’s conversations.

It took a while before any business was brought up.

"So Cena, we need to get down to business. That is what we came here for." Jericho took a sip of his water.

"Cena swallowed a bite of his mashed potatoes. "Listen Jericho, you and I have nothing in common. You and I will never have a relationship farther than the show. So how about we try and figure out something small we can do to spice up the show, without taking it overboard."

"I see where you’re coming from but we need to do something big. We can’t keep it small. We need to find out something between us for the show. Cena, this is going to happen whether you want it to or not. There’s nothing you can do to stop it." Jericho took another crab leg and broke it, getting the meat out in a single move. Dipping it in butter, he placed it sensually in his mouth.

"Knock it off Jericho. What’s this all about? What are you and Masters trying to get at? Randy and I just want to have a nice relationship between us, and then you guys have to pull a dickhead move like this and completely change things."

"Listen Cena, Chris and I are only trying to help Teddy Long come up with some new and brilliant ideas for our show, to try and raise more ratings. Why can’t you just accept this and just go with it for once? Besides, what’s so special about Randy in the first place?"

Cena stared at Jericho like he was just slapped in the face by him. "Listen Chris, Randy is an amazing guy. He’s more amazing than anyone else I’ve ever met. If you ever think that you can torment us, you’re wrong." Cena backed the chair up.

Before Cena could stand up, Jericho grabbed his arm that was clutching the side of the table. "John, I am twice the man that Randy is. Why can’t you see that? What does he have that I don’t have?"

Just then, Orton looked over from his table. At this point Cena and Orton knew what was going on between the 4 of them. Chris Masters was only trying to help Chris Jericho get with Cena. Jericho has always had a crush on him, but Cena never liked Jericho since they first started working together years ago.

As shocked as everyone was, this was the perfect moment for Chris Masters to strike. Masters grabbed the astonished Orton by the arm and dragged him out of the restaurant. There was nothing Orton could do. By the time he realized he was being kidnaped, he was already out of the restaurant and being dragged to a limousine waiting outside.

Cena had no time to react. At the same time that Orton was grabbed, Jericho grabbed him from across the table and kissed him. He slid his tongue into Cena’s mouth. There was no time for Cena to react with how shocked he was after finding out what Jericho was really up to.

With a swift move of his arm, Cena knocked down Jericho, leaving a giant red mark on the side of his face. Cena was spitting into the air, trying to erase as much of that kiss as he could. Cena looked around. Orton was nowhere to be seen, and Masters was gone too. He quickly darted for the exit.

People were staring and holding their phones out taking footage of what was going on. Other’s snapping pictures like crazy just to update their Facebooks and Twitters. The people were gawking. They were just as shocked as John Cena. And for once, this kind of thing wasn’t part of the show.

Cena pushed through the door with a major force. He looked up and down the street. He saw yellow taxis all around. He saw a few mini-vans, and some trucks. There were also a couple limos out driving, but he would have never suspected anything of it. He instantly pulled out his phone and punched in Orton’s number. There were several rings, but there was no answer. As Cena ran back to his car, he called continuously. There was still no answer after all the times he called. Cena hopped into his beautiful sports car and took off out of the parking ramp. He sped off down the street. He didn’t know where to go, but he had to get away from Jericho.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2M 302K 38
~ AVAILABLE ON AMAZON: https://www.amazon.com/dp/164434193X ~ She hated riding the subway. It was cramped, smelled, and the seats were extremely unc...
11.4M 295K 23
Alexander Vintalli is one of the most ruthless mafias of America. His name is feared all over America. The way people fear him and the way he has his...
43.5M 1.3M 37
"You are mine," He murmured across my skin. He inhaled my scent deeply and kissed the mark he gave me. I shuddered as he lightly nipped it. "Danny, y...