Child Yamaguchi (TSUKISHIMA X...

By loopyloostory

Yamaguchi wakes up one morning to find himself as a child again, with no clue how this happened he goes to th... More

Kid Again. Chapter 1.
Tears. Chapter 2.

Magic. Chapter 3.

3.3K 113 191
By loopyloostory

HOPE YOU ENJOY

PLEASE VOTE

Yamaguchi just got worse by the day and was acting like a real child now. Poor Tsukki took it up upon himself to look after the little yamaguchi and stayed round yamaguchi house who parents was away on a long trip thank the god. Tsukki told his mother they were just doing a school project and that why he be staying round for so long.

The team couldn't find anything to help save yamaguchi and lost hope as the days went by. Tsukki wouldn't give up tho, he kept looking for a way to help yamaguchi but by now they tried everything.

HALF A WEEK LATER IN THE GYM.

"yama, your coat" tsukki said as yamaguchi just came running in with his coat still on. "sorry tsukki" yamaguchi smiled and took his coat off before giving it to tsukki who placed it on the stage with their bags. 

"hey yamaguchi, did you sleep well" yachi said with a smile and the small body can walking over with a smile. "yep, i even got to wake tsukki up today" yamaguchi said with a smile. "yeah he climb up my PJs top and stuck his head out in the neck before patting my cheeks with his small hands" tsukki said pushing his glasses up and the group was use to the morning stories now but normally tsukki would still have to wake yamaguchi up. Tsukki and child yamaguchi slept in the same bed cuddle up and first everyone didnt agree but after seeing yamaguchi wont sleep unless he was cuddle up in tsukki arms the group let it slide. 

"god yamaguchi how many times have we told you, if you can wake tsukishima up by cold water" kageyma smiled and the blonde just sent a glare. "but tsukki would be wet and cold, i like warm tsukki better" yamaguchi said in a cute child way making everyone hold there hearts. "yamaguchi your way too cute for your own good" hinata said with a smile and everyone else was still holding in there aww. 

"tsukki shoe, shoe" yamaguchi said with a worried smile and sat on tsukki foot making everyone laugh. "thanks yama but you need to get off so i can tie it" tsukki said with a smile and yamaguchi stood up and watched him. "tsukishima will make a great farther" asahi said with a smile and everyone nodded. "if only he wasn't so cold to everyone but yamaguchi maybe he get a girlfriend" tanaka said with a small smile and most nodded along. "i wonder what a loving smiling happy tsukishima would be like" nishinoya said and everyone tried to image it but just shiver by the new type tsukishima. 

"if they really want to see a loving tsukishima then they should look at him when he talking to yamaguchi" kiyoko said rolling her eyes. "yeah but I'm worried we wont see that look again if we cants turn yamaguchi back to normal soon" daichi said watching tsukki and yamaguchi. "what could have even turned yamaguchi into a child anyway" suga said worried. 

"yama can we ask you something" kageyma asked since they all thought kid yamaguchi might tell them. "sure" yamaguchi smiled. "did anything happened to make older yamaguchi turn into a kid again" hinata asked sweetly and little yamaguchi smiled turned into a frown and his eyes watered. "please yama, can you tell me what happened" tsukki asked with a worried smile and yamaguchi nodded before sitting in tsukki lap and everyone joined the first years into sitting down so they could listen. "let us know if you cant talk anymore ok, we dont want to upset you" yachi said worried. "tsukki dont hate yamaguchi" yamaguchi said with a weak smile. "i could never hate you or older yamaguchi" tsukki said and hugged the little boy. 

FLASHBACK TO THE NIGHT YAMAGUCHI TUNRED INTO A CHILD.

"yamaguchi" a brown hair girl called out and three girls ran over to him. "um y-yes can i help you" yamaguchi stuttered a little since he didnt know the girls. "you hang out with tsukishima right" a black hair girl asked with a smile. "yeah we friends, why" yamaguchi asked a little worried. "dont lie you cant be friends with tsukishima" the last girl with red hair said annoyed. "but we are friends, tsukki my best friend" yamaguchi said a little nervous. "dont lie tsukishima way too cool to hang out with a loser, i bet your just telling others your friends so you can seem popular" the brown hair yelled. "no we friends" yamaguchi said with a frown. "why would he hang out with someone as ugly as you" the black hair girl yelled. "and look at those horrible freckles they so gross" the red hair yelled. "tsukishima is so hot someone like you dont deserve to even say tsukishima name" the black hair girl yelled and pushed yamaguchi. "but tsukki my friend" yamaguchi yelled back. "yeah right i bet he just pity someone as ugly as you" the brown hair girl laughed. "your not even cute, you should just die before you ruin tsukishima life with your face" the red hair yelled and the girls kept yelling insults as yamaguchi ran home. 

AT YAMAGUCHI HOME, JUST BEFORE HE TURNED. 

"im holding tsukki back" yamaguchi cried into his hands as he sat on his bed. "yamaguchi we be leaving early in the morning, we love you" yamaguchi mum yelled from downstairs. "have a safe trip, love you both" yamaguchi yelled back holding in his cries and when he looked up he saw himself in a mirror. "why am i so ugly, why would tsukki want to be near someone so uncute" yamaguchi cried. "i wish i was cute so i could stay by tsukki side forever" yamaguchi cried and cried till he fell asleep. Once he woke up he was a kid again.

END OF FLASHBACK.

"I'm sorry tsukki" little yamaguchi cried and everyone fell silent just listing to yamaguchi cries echo. "dont cry yamaguchi, i dont hate you" tsukki said with worry and hugged the crying small child. 

"so after some girls insulted him he broke down and wished to be cute" tanaka said with worry. "well a child is cute but im sure this wasn't want he wanted" nishinoya said with worry. "those girls are at fault but isn't this a little too much after just being insulted" kiyoko said confused. 

"no yamaguchi always being insulted by others about his looks or freckles, we see it happen sometimes when yamaguchi walking in the hall or in class" hinata said with a frown. "wait it happens so often but why .. why a teacher stop them" asahi said with worry and everyone looked at him like a idiot. "how could a teacher stop the whole school plus if the teacher didnt see or hear they cant really do much" kageyma said back. 

"so i guess yamaguchi broke down after hearing it so much, not many people would be able to hold out after being insulted so much but why would they insult yamaguchi looks so much" yachi said puzzled and everyone agreed. 

"yeah yamaguchi looks are cute and his freckles are nice they going with his happy mood" suga smiled. "its because of me, many of my fan clubs dont like how close yamaguchi and i are so they always insult him when I'm not around .. but i rather have a cute yamaguchi over bitch's like them" tsukki said and little yamaguchi looked up shocked. "well now we know what happened to our lovely yamaguchi how are we going to turn him back" suga said with a smile. 

"tsukki I'm cute" little yamaguchi said shocked and everyone turned to the two. "yes very cute and your little freckles looks just like stars" tsukki smiled. "stars so they not gross" little yamaguchi said shocked. "they just like stars so very beautiful" tsukki smiled and little yamaguchi smiled. "i love tsukki" little yamaguchi cheered and tsukki soon turned red blushing so hard making the group laugh.  "do tsukki love yama too" little yamaguchi asked with a cute smile making tsukki blush more. "yes i love yamaguchi very much" tsukki said with a loving smile and half of the group just fangirled over it. 

"um should we come back" coach ukai said a little embarrassed by what he and teacher takeda walked in on. "but please keep going" takeda said with a smile making tsukki more embarrassed. "just kill me" tsukki said hiding his face in his hands. "tsukki very pretty so dont hide" yamaguchi smiled and put his little hands on tsukki.

"i cant take anymore, my heart gonna stop" suga said with a smile. "yeah i know we should give them space but i cant look away" daichi smiled. "i dont like tsukishima but I'm rooting for him" kageyma said with a smile. "I'm so sending this video to them later" hinata smiled since he started record the loving moment since yamaguchi was crying in tsukki lap. 

"i need a tissue over here" tanaka said as he was having a small nosebleed. "join the club" asahi said as he, nishinoya and yachi was having a nosebleed. "here you go guys, use these" kiyoko said worried and passed a box of tissues over. "thanks i didnt expect my body to explode in such a movement" nishinoya said with a smile. "i cant take anymore cute or loving parts" yachi said since she was having the worse nosebleed out them all.

LATER THAT NIGHT AT YAMAGUCHI HOUSE WITH HIM AND TSUKKI.

"time for bed, did you brush your teeth" tsukki asked with a smile. "yep" yamaguchi smiled and jumped in the bed first. "now turning the lights off" tsukki said and pressed the light switch. "night tsukki" yamaguchi said with a smile as tsukki climbed in. "night yama" tsukki smiled and yamaguchi cuddle up to him. 

"dont worry tsukki I'm sure i wont always be a kid" little yamaguchi said with a smile as he cuddle up more. "I'm glad, your cute yamaguchi but i miss older yamaguchi smile" tsukki smiled. "i love you tsukki" little yamaguchi said with a bright grin and started to fall asleep. "i love you yama" tsukki wisped thinking yamaguchi was asleep but he wasn't. 

"i always love you tsukki" yamaguchi smiled and placed a kiss on tsukki while he slept before cuddling up to his friend and wrapped his long arms around tsukki so they both was cuddle together. 

IN THE MORNING.

"warm" tsukki wisped as he slowly opened his eyes and met with yamaguchi sleeping face. "yama" tsukki said with a smile as he stayed cuddled up to the once again grown up yamaguchi. "morning tsukki" yamaguchi said sleepy and slowly opened his eyes. "your back yama" tsukki smiled brightly and hugged yamaguchi tightly. "sorry tsukki" yamaguchi smiled and enjoyed the warm safe hug until he felt tsukki freeze up. "yama" tsukki said a little worried. "yes tsukki" yamaguchi said with a smile. "your naked" tsukki said a little surprised. "yes i am, i out grew the kids PJs" yamaguchi said back like it was normal. "I'm hugging a naked you right now and slept with a naked you right" tsukki asked a little embarrassed. "yep, its getting a little cold now the blankets are off" yamaguchi smiled. "you idiot put some clothes on" tsukki yelled with a blush and closed his eyes while yamaguchi stood up to dress. "tsukki your cute when you blush" yamaguchi smiled. 

"yamaguchi" tsukki said in a clam voice as he waited for yamaguchi to dress. "yes tsukki, i got pants on" yamaguchi said and tsukki opened his eyes. "i love you" tsukki said and pulled yamaguchi back into bed before planting a kiss on him. "i love you tsukki" yamaguchi blushed and pulled tsukki into another kiss. "we be late for school" tsukki said embarrassed but gave yamaguchi another kiss before standing up. 

IN THE GYM BEFORE SCHOOL.

"its so cold, i might freeze to death" tanaka said like a child as they walked in. "yeah they say it might rain tonight as well, it be more cold" nishinoya said shaking a little. "stop complain, its not that cold" akashi said as he walked in with a full winter coat on unlike the rest who was just in training gear. "well a child is always warm so we could steal yamaguchi heat" kiyoko said and the boys cheered. 

"i dont think so" coach ukai said with a smile by the door. "wow high school kids do miss things when they sleepy" takeda giggled. 

"morning" yamaguchi smiled and waved shocking everyone in the club as they just saw grown up yamaguchi smiling next to tsukki by the stage. "yamaguchi" kageyma said shocked. "your back to normal that's great" hinata cheered. "how did you change back" yachi asked with a smile. "i stole a kiss from tsukki after he said he loved me while holding me in his big warm arms" yamaguchi giggled and tsukki blushed. "you said you wont tell them idiot" tsukki said embarrassed. "but it made me really happy tsukki" yamaguchi smiled. 

"I'm glad your back to normal, are you going to be ok in school" suga asked with a smile. "sure he will, i be by his side" tsukki said as he put his arm around yamaguchi. "that's good, we wont have to worry now" daichi smiled. 

"tsukki" yamaguchi smiled. "no we in club" tsukki said pushing his glasses up. "i love you" yamaguchi said with a bright smile. "nope" tsukki said looking away. "tsukki i really love you" yamaguchi pouted cutely and tsukki grab yamaguchi hips before pulling him into a kiss. "i love you more" tsukki said with a smile and walked away to practice blocking leaving a smiling yamaguchi and a shocked club members. 

"lets get ice cream after school" yamaguchi smiled. "no its gonna rain" tsukki yelled back. "tsukki" yamaguchi smiled. "nope" tsukki yelled back. "i love you tsukki" yamaguchi smiled. "fine but we eat it at your house but only cause i love you" tsukki pouted. "your cute tsukki" yamaguchi giggled. "shut it yama, your the cute one" tsukki blushed and the club just smiled as they watched the two. 

**********************************************************

....................... THE END ...................

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 62.4K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
14.5K 528 30
"You knew how much i hated liars but you still lied..." Don't forget to vote!!:) Song Inspiration- Be Your Star // Seoryoung & Lena -🌹
101K 2.1K 36
**No art belongs to me unless I say so!!!!!!** ADD MY DISCORD: galaxysystem Follow me on insta @galaxysys_plays snap: @galaxy.system
19.2K 566 37
M O O N B O U N D In which, Two souls cursed by the moon find the one they've been waiting for Alternatively... What Raina Mikaelson wants, Raina Mik...