A Taste of White Chocolate

By GiamoniCooper

(English - Unedited - In Revision) Lisa Stanely is a 22 year old full-figured college student who has been to... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Epilogue

Chapter 2

60.3K 1.8K 429
By GiamoniCooper

TWO

It was 5:30 when Mika decided to leave but not before she gave Lisa a condom spouting nonsense about, "Dick ain't that good! You don't want yellow stuff coming out yo shit!" They were truly great friends.

As the time began to wind down, Lisa decided it was past time to get ready for her impromptu date.  She walked over to her closet and looked for an outfit thinking if she picked something out now, she’d be able to sit in the tub for an extra few minutes.

Deciding on a black and blue lengthy summer dress, paired with black feather earrings and tied together with the same hue of blue sandals, Lisa laid the outfit out on the bed along with a matching black silk and lace panty and bra set.

When the water was just the right temperature, she set her alarm for 6:15 and started the Soul playlist on her phone. Lisa stripped down, submerging herself into the water and began to truly relax. The stress from the day seemed to melt away with the soreness her muscles had held before she’d submerged her soft skin in the warm water.

Forty-five minutes later, Lisa was out of the tub and had on her bra and panties. She was rubbing lotion on her legs when her doorbell rung. Who is that? she thought as she slipped on her short silk robe.

As Lisa walked to the door, she called out, “I’m coming! Hold on!,” the doorbell rang again as if the person on the other side was taunting her, “I’m--” opening the door, she was surprised by the blue eyed man standing just on the other side, “coming...”

"Hello beautiful," David greeted, his dimples shining through.

"Umm, hey?" Lisa spoke shyly.

"You’re not dressed and it's 7:20."

She turned to look at her clock, "No honey it's 6:15. Your watch is fast.".

He looked down at his phone then at her clock, "Damn, my bad. I can leave and come back at 7, I don’t know why I haven’t caught on yet."

"You’re good. It won't take me long to get dressed. You can sit on the couch and watch tv if you want,” she offered.

"That’d be cool,” Davis admitted, blowing out a hesitant breath.

"Well come on in,” she invited, “Welcome to my home."

Lisa told him where everything was as she led him past the barrier of her front door but he wasn't listening. David was too busy thinking about how big her ass was to really pay attention.

Goddamn, your ass is fat and I wanna see you bounce that shit. Baby girl, if you only knew that you had my dick harder than a mothafucka! David’s thoughts were crude but true, nonetheless.

Lisa knew he was looking at her ass, she could literally feel the holes burning right through her robe. Knowing his eyes were on her, she added an extra something to her step.

Lisa went and finished getting dressed while David walked around her living room. He looked at her pictures with her family and one of her in a cheerleading outfit.

She was thick and had hips then too, he thought.

While he drooled over her pictures, Lisa walked out to see him looking at her photos.

"That was my senior year and I’d been dancing my entire life so my best friend decided she was going to put my name on the list. I went to tryouts and nailed it. I became co captain and helped them win Nationals."

"Wow!" David said honestly surprised.

"Yeah, at first it was hell! The girls thought they were going to break me and they didn't. I broke one of their arms in the process."

"Wait, what?!" he questioned.

"She was coming down and I was one of her two spotters. Somehow I hit the other spotter’s leg and our arms became locked together, we both fell backwards, and the flyer fell on her arm and broke it in two places when she hit the ground!”

"Damn you’re violent!" He laughed.

"No,” Lisa instantly denied, “I just believe karma's a bitch! In certain situations, my name is Karma and I am the bitch! She kept fucking with me up until that! The last straw was when she took my bra and hung it up in the boys locker room! So when she fell I whispered that payback was a bitch, she deserved it."

"Did she snitch?"

"Hell no! Bitch betta not!"

"Again, you’re violent!" he chuckled.

"Oh whateva! You ready to go?"she asked turning off the light.

"Yea."

They walked out the door and she locked it. Walking to his car, she noticed that he drove a Porsche when he deactivated the alarm and the lights blinked.

"How in da world! Where did you get this?"

"Told you I could play ball. It's a gift from the Lakers."

"Isn't that shit banned."

"Yes. But this was a late "Birthday" present," he said making air quotes.

"Oh. Well damn. I still didn't know that white men could play like that!" she laughed.

"You’re racking up on those damn jokes! Soon I’ll be cashing them bad boys in," he warned as he smiled with his dimples pouring out.

"What are you talking about? I haven't said anything because if I’d‘ve said something, it would’ve been along the lines of; White men know they too short to play and if they do get picked, they stay on the bench!" She giggled.

"I got you, you just wait. Payback is a bitch Miss Karma!"

"I ain't worried!"

"I don't want you to be."

They shared a laugh as he helped her into the car. Davis ran around the front to sit in the driver’s seat and pull away from the curb.

# # #

"I don't know what you like doin. So I’d thought you’d like to see a movie," he informed as he parked in the only available, open space closest to the door that wasn’t reserved for the handicapped.

"That’s fine," she assured.

With a grocery store right beside the theater, she detoured and walked away from him to go in and buy a few drinks and an assortment candy. Walking out David looked her way and showed her the two, crisp tickets for Premium Rush. "Is dis ok? I mean, if you don't want to see dat movie then we can watch something else."

"It’s fine. I’ve been wanting to see this."

"Good."

A slight chill stung the air and Davis guided her into the theater. Stopping at the concession stand, he pulled her over, "Ma, you want sumthin?" he asked pulling out his wallet.

"Nah and neither do you,” she tugged him away, “Come on. "

He shrugged as he walked on and smirked as sparks flew through their intertwined fingers. Both stood still for a moment to look at their locked hands, then at each other’s face, sharing a secret smile.

Sitting down, Lisa began pulling the treats from her pocketbook.

"That’s why you didn't want any popcorn," he grabbed his favourite drink and surprisingly the one she offered.

"Their prices are outrageous. I got five drinks for six dollas compared to their one and instead of spending three on a box of candy, all of these were on sale."

"Damn ma! I need to start taking you food shoppin wit me!" he somewhat seriously commented.

"As long as I can get a tea, I don't mind.".

"A’ight," he agreed

As the lights began to dim, the customary warning to silence one’s cell phone popped up on the screen and both of them did as instructed as they got comfortable in their chairs.

Lisa smiled as they walked out of the theater. She’d caught David staring at her throughout the film. He’d turn his head and smile when she looked at him until she held his hand beneath hers. Smiling visibly, she stretched her arms and legs.

"That movie was wonderful! I wonder if that has happened in real life."

"It was cool," he agreed as he shrugged his shoulders.

"How do you know?” Lisa teased, “You weren't exactly watching the movie."

"I know, something else was more worthy of my attention," he watched her thick hips.

"What was that?" she questioned with a vague idea.

"You beautiful," his voice deepened seductively and she let out a small giggle.

"Are you hungry?" He asked politely.

"I'm more thirsty but I could go for a little somethin’."

"A’ight. How bout East Coast Wings?"

"Sure, I love their burgers!" she squealed.

"I do too, especially that Cheddar Bacon burger!"

"Same here! With ranch," she hastened to add.

"It’s like we were made for each other," an amazed David said.

"I know," she replied with a smile.

He felt really good inside making the woman of his dreams smile. Having watched her every day while trying to built up enough courage to say hello, he never could. He’d always felt that she was way out of his league, completely out of bounds. But now, she’d be his.

After ten minutes of driving, they pulled in front of the restaurant where David walked to her side and helped her out.

"What a gentleman!" she gushed.

"My pleasure, ma lady," He joked as he bowed to her.

"Shut up!" she laughed out as he helped her out the low car and onto her feet. She turned her head away as she pressed close to him. He touched her lips softly and closed the door before holding her hand as they walked into the eatery.

The hostess quickly grabbed them a waitress who promptly escorted them to a free table.

"Welcome. What can I get you to drink?” the seemingly pleasant woman asked.

"Raspberry Tea,” Lisa spoke first.

"And you handsome?" she registered.

He blew his breath and asked for a coke which made Lisa question him, "What's wrong?".

"I'm just sick of folks,” he answered truthfully.

"What happened?"

"She called me handsome,” he said as if it was painstakingly obvious.

"What's wrong with that?" she pondered.

"Did you hear the way she said it?"

"No," truthfully, Lisa hadn’t been paying attention to the buxom waitress.

"She had a little too much flirt in her voice."

"Wow... She did?” Lisa thought on it, “How did I not notice that.."

"That's cause you were too busy lookin at me," He joked semi seriously.

"Don't flatter yourself because ain't that cute!"

"Says the girl who can’t stop looking at my dimples," he gave her a teasing smile and she gasped, "You didn't think I noticed, huh? I did and it's a’ight. I’d look if I was you."

There goes those dimples again, she thought.

The waitress walked over with their drinks, took their orders, and walked off.

"Ok well since we're on the subject of your dimples, where did you get them from?" Lisa asked, taking a sip of her drink.

"We weren't on the subject of my dimples, you just can't stop staring at them," he laughed, "I got them from my father, his are even deepa than mine."

"Well tell me this, how long have you been checking me out?"

Before he thought about it. The thought blurted out, "Since freshman year," he toyed with his drink.

"What?".

"Wait. Nah. I didn't. Shit!” he stumbled, “I ain’t stalking you if thats what you’re thinking. I just saw you and thought that you were fine as hell."

"You stalked me white boy!"she exclaimed with the straightest face she could muster.

"I promise I wasn’t. I fucked up!" He placed his head in his hands.

Unable to contain the laughter bubbling in her stomach, she let it out, “I'm just joking!"

"That wasn't funny! I thought you were serious! I'm cashing them damn jokes in tonight!"

"Oh really? Just how you plan on doing that?" Lisa teased.

"Don't worry about it, just know you’re in trouble."

He gave her a convincing smile as the waitress sidled up to their table and sat down their meals, asking unnecessarily if they’d like anything else.

Half an hour and thrice as many napkins later, the waitress returned and retrieved their plates. Her large bosom pressed unnecessarily close to David’s arm as she learned down.

"Do you want any dessert?" she falsely asked Lisa with a conspirital sneer.

"No, I'm good. David?"

"Just bring the check," he answered.

"Alright handsome!" she gushed as she walked off.

David shook his head, "Females are grimy as hell, she see I'm with you. Why the fuck she still trying to hit on me?"

Lisa watched her date get heated, astounded because never had she seen a man get upset because a female was flirting with him, woman beside him or not.

"Why are you upset?"

He took a deep breath, "It's how I was raised. If a female sees you with your date or old lady, they need to back off because it’s disrespectful to to the woman you’re with.".

Lisa was blown away, "Wow, I’ve never met anyone who felt like that."

"I’m not just anyone, you feel me? I'm faithful to my girl one hunned percent."

Never had she been so ecstatic nor had she ever felt a man was a keeper from only the first date but he was definitely one of those rare few.

The waitress returned with the paper check and slipped him a blank one holding her name and number. Blowing out a breath as she walked back this last time, he took her hand that rested on his squared shoulders and ripped the number into six, uneven pieces. A sly smile formed on her lips. Sliding the cash into the check, he stopped her from walking away.

"Can I ask you somethin?"

"Sure sexy," she purred, attempting to save face.

"I know you see me sitting across from this bomb ass chick so why the fuck you gon’ give me yo number?".

"Uh... I-I..."

"Exactly! Even you don’t know! You’d betta not make that mistake again. Now, give me my change. My girl and I have places to go."

Lisa fanned herself, her body was flushed with heat and she was horny as hell. Never had a man stood up to a female for her like that. She ducked her head, chewing a piece of ice that remained in her now empty glass of tea. The woman gave her one last sneer before walked off dumbfounded while she sat proudly smiling in her seat.

"You can wipe that dumb ass smirk off your face," David advised as he stood up, “You’re still in trouble.”

"What grin?" she asked happily.

Shaking his head, he held out a large hand for her to take and helped her up. David wrapped a strong arm around her waist and kissed her temple as he refused to release his hold on her and they walked hand and hand out of the restaurant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Copyright © 2012 by GiamoniCooper

edited by @cannibalistic

So have you guys seen Lincoln Heights? I love that show!

This is only part one of the date. I'm trying to figure out what I want them to do in part 2. Any suggestions?? Sorry it's short, I felt bad that I haven't put anything out for you guys! So this will do until I get to writing again! And I do want yall to tell em what you want them to do on they're date! The faster you tell me the faster I can get to writing!

Comment/Fan/Vote

Oh and lovely people chapter 3 is locked!!! You know why wink wink! Make sure you fan. If you don't know how. Go to my page and under my name says fan. Click it! Because you really don't want to miss anything good!!! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

648K 27.9K 37
After breaking up with her only love, Courtney's love life becomes a joke. She had a baby by a douche, and has to take care of baby Hope by herself...
84.3K 5.1K 33
In the year 2199, time seems to have rewind to the point of horse and carriage. The great war between the most powerful nations has left all the cont...
127K 5.3K 33
Fawn Tessa Bonheur is a 23 year old, African American, heiress to a famous publishing company; Vender Publishing. Although she lives an extravagant...