Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Expl...

Από gofishstories

The exciting tale of the events leading up to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2. In the distant future, hope is nonex... Περισσότερα

How It All Ended...
Chapter 1: Memories
Chapter 2: A Land of Darkness
Chapter 3: Partners
Chapter 4: The Secret Library
Chapter 5: The Dream
Chapter 6: Half-Truths
Chapter 7: The Exploration Team
Chapter 8: Out of the Frying Pan

Warnings and Credits

90 6 6
Από gofishstories

WARNING: This fanfic is based on Pokémon, a game intended for younger audiences yet loved by people of all ages. This fic, however, is intended for an older audience. There will be language and violence throughout the story. Reader discretion is advised.

CREDITS: Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Time is a fantastic game made by Nintendo and Chunsoft. I claim no rights to the original games, stories, concepts, and/or characters. I am simply a huge fan that wanted more of this incredible world (as fanfic readers and writers usually do).

The beautiful cover that helped draw you in to this story was made by the lovely @ImberLapis Please, go check out her profile for more beautiful covers and edits.

Now, without further ado, I present Pokémon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Memories.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

276 35 64
Delve into the wonderful world of mystical creatures known as pokémon! Venture off to an adventure with Team Awesome as they uncover mysteries, enemi...
31.6K 341 13
Ash has just lost in the Indigo League, due to his Charizard's disobedience. As he and Pikachu are thinking things over by a lake, they are sure in f...
6.3K 148 20
Rose is a Riolu with a troubling past that she can't remember, other than the fact that she was a human! She meets a Shinx named Jet, and they become...
734 77 45
Pokémon have been the dominant creatures of Earth since the beginning. Or at least, that's what they say. During the middle of world-threatening cris...