Don't Forget (Guren Ichinose...

By pink_mochii_inventor

Guren and you have known one another since before the catastrophe, after a couple of months, you had finally... More

Meeting and Reunion
Oops, I forgot
Beginnings
Confession and war
Note
Training time
Shibuya
Taken
I'm So Sorry
Love
The Matured Yuichiro
Thanksgiving Special~
Regret
Vampires Bite
Back to Where We Started (Finale)
ARC TWO
Secrets
Memories
Fifth Progenitor Ky Luc
The First and Mikaela
Lost
Broken Promises
Past Regrets
|Sacrifice|
|Our Forever|
My Way
Run
Memory Blues
Guren Ichinose, 16
Demons Known As Us
Christmas, You Say?
There's No Such Thing
There Is, Just Maybe...
Trust In Them PREVIEW + A/N
Rewind
A/N COMMENT CONTEST!

Shikama Doji

600 14 5
By pink_mochii_inventor

PROCEED WITH EXTREME CAUTION, AS I SAID THIS WILL HAVE MAJOR SPOILERS. If you do not want to know what happens in further seasons of Owari then I suggest you stop reading this book.

"Companion..?" You wondered aloud,

"He controls the Four Horsemen of John, if Yuu manages to control him, the world would be safer." Guren explains. After doing so he clutches onto his uniform and his breathing becomes ragged. You get a chill down your spine, there was an ominous presence, and it definitely meant something bad. You could hear the laughter coming from a woman, her voice sounding familiar.

Mahiru Hiragi.

"G..Get..a-away..!" He struggled, you ran towards him instead. "Guren!" You screamed. He fell to the ground withering in pain. His breathing slowly became normal than earlier. Until..

"Mahiru!"

That's the last thing you heard before everything turned black.

3rd POV

Y/n began laughing menacingly. Her f/c covered her face. "Can't I ever have some fun of my own, Guren?~" She giggled. Guren gritted his teeth, this happened once before, it wasn't going to happen again.

"I'm so sad...Ever since you met up with this weakling you never pay any attention to me anymore," She pouted, "You're lucky I'm even sparing her, if I may say, Guren."

"What the hell are you sparing her from, Mahiru?" Guren spat.

The girl smiled, "I'm protecting her from the demon that cursed me.."

Gurens eyes widened, before Mahiru was consumed she said something about being cursed by someone that was jealous of her. There was no happy ending after that. She had killed his beloved companions, that is why triggered the catastrophe 8 years ago. Now he was being chained by love and friendship that he couldn't seem to let go of. And that demons name was,

Shikama Doji.

The first vampire to walk this Earth.

And now he was after his new lover, you.

"Shikama Doji is after Shinoa and your beloved. But his first stop is Kureto. Actually to be exact, his body is currently being taken over by him. Guren, He is smart. He will do ANYTHING to get his hands on a strong body. If anything he will go after Yuichiro Hyakuya, don't let that happen. If it does we're all doomed. Play your next moves wisely, they might be their last."

Y/n's body fell to the ground. She was in a deep sleep, it would take her days to finally awaken, weeks.

Yuichiro POV

"Yuu!" Shinoa yelled, "Listen carefully for your demon. Is he saying anything?"

I listened to Shinoa and concentrated on Asuramaru to see if he was saying anything. I suddenly hear a voice calling out.

"I can hear him!" I tell her. "Okay, whatever you do-! YUU!"

But I'm already gone,

A bit earlier,

"So please make us human again!" I say happily as Mika waddles behind me in embarrassment. Suddenly, the man that tortured me a long time ago laughs. Kureto Hiragi.

"What's so funny, huh?!" I demand. Then I notice he is chained, "You're supposed to be a Hiragi! How come your chained up?" I wonder.

"Things have happened I suppose." He sighs.

Guren and Shinya are both next to Kureto. "So laughing makes Raimeki stronger, huh?" Shinya grins. "Pitiful, if you ask me." He smirks. Then he stares at Mika and I. "I can say the same Private Hyakuya, why are you both tied up?" He asks.

"We were taken down by a riot." I deadpan, "This time we were the idiots..."Mika says lightly.

But for some reason the Kureto person seems less tense. He was very confident, bossy, tense, now he's a completely different person. "Hey, is it just me or did the environment around you change?" I wonder. Guren answers my question before Kureto can, "It didn't really change, right now Kureto is being Possesed by a demon we have never encountered before it seems." I bob my head in curiosity.

"Just to keep you up to date, Shinoa is also being Possesed as a Hiragi." He looks my way. I stay silent, I use my Seraph form to break free from the rope. "Say Guren," I ask,

"Yes?"

"Where is Shinoa?"

He points to his left, "In that laboratory. Why?"

"I'm going to go say hi." I begin to walk past him. But he suddenly places his hand on my shoulder stopping my movement. He leans his head closer to mine, "Yuu, listen. Don't do anything stupid. Y/n is also in that lab. She is as well fighting of that demon. If that demon takes over them both, something terrible will happen. Be careful alright? And make sure to say hi to your sister for me." He pats my head. I look back at him,

How much longer can he endure this for?

I walk into the lab and Shinoa is sitting alongside my elder sisters bed. She turns her head and notices me. She waves happily, "Hellooooo."

"Are you feeling alright?" I ask.

"Of course I am! But.."She looks over at Y/n. She has demon markings all over her arms, face, and legs.

"Guren said you're both being Possesed by a monster. Is that a joke?" I continue asking like a nagging older brother. She waves her arms around frantically, "We are! That's absolutely terrible!" She answered back sarcastically. "You're not okay!" I walk up to her and place both my hands on her shoulders, "I swear I'll save the both of you!"

Her cheeks turn red for some odd reason, she pulls away. "Hey Yuu. I noticed when I was talking to my demon earlier, he left and I heard his voice go that way." She points at the direction I came from. "Yuu, do me a favor and check to see if your demon is calling out to you." I listen to her and begin listening, but I hear nothing. I shrug, "Assimilate, Yuu."

"Asuramaru, I'm coming with you right now." Then I hear his voice. Except, not only his voice but..Y/n..? I look over at her bed and she's tossing and turning, she's sweating and muttering words.

"Yuu! Help Us!" I hear Asuramaru cry.

"I hear him!" I yell.

"Hurry! But Don't-! Yuu!!"

Back to the present

When I'm inside my heart, I see a man sipping blood from Asuramaru. I begin to hesitate but that won't help,

"My sword! Come!" Asuramaru quickly becomes my katana and appears in my hand. "Not bad, Yuu. But, I'm afraid you came a bit late." He laughs, he picks up a lifeless girl. "Y/n! Give her back!" I demand.

"It feels quite nostalgic to see you both working together. Ashera Tepes and Yuichiro Amane."

Little did I know I should've listened to Shinoa before I ran off. What she said could have prevented a lot.

"Yuu! Whatever you do do not talk to that individual! He will corrupt your heart!"

Shinoa POV

The door opens and it's the Lieutenant Colonel Guren.

"What's going on here?" He asks curiously.

"That demon inside me has gone after Yuichiro. But Colonel..Don't you think it's odd that the demon is with four different people? Yuu, Kureto, Y/n, and I?" I explain hoping he knows something. His eyes just widen. Suddenly the bed jumps. It's Y/n, her demon markings are slowly beginning to cover her entire body.

"Shinoa! We have to help Yuu! Both him and Asuramaru are on the verge of being possessed!" She warns me. Guren interrupts, "No, you will not! You just woke up from a coma, you're not leaving again." His eyes look like he's in pain. Y/n shakes her head, "Guren, if I don't go. Shinoa, Yuu, and Asuramaru won't make it. I'm sorry. Goodbye." Is the last thing she said before she collapsed and went inside her heart.

Y/n POV

"I'll be taking your bodies now." Shikama says.

"I won't let you." I intrude.

I completely lower my barriers to my heart. And I summon Namaru.

-This might be our last huh?

"Sorry, I didn't mean to get you mixed up in this too."

-Whatever, let's do this!

"Eat my desires, Namaru." I charge towards the man with four angelic wings. "Oh ho ho. Not only do I have four amazing vessels, but two are which of Seraph hosts!" He gleams.

"I have a Seraph...?" I wonder to myself.

"Shi! Get away from them!" Shinoa hits her sythe against the mans shoulder,

"You were bound to come at some point Shinoa..Yuu. Would you like to know something? Shinoa has fallen for you, she has failed to keep her walls up due to her desires she has. But now after sixteen years...They're both mine!" He averts his arms away from Yuus and Asuramarus heart,"My goal for today has been accomplished, it was nice seeing you both though. Goodbye~"

"Wait! Stop!" Yuu hollers. The demon is suddenly behind Shinoa, I quickly lung towards Shikama to stop him. But he's to fast. He grabs me by my neck and squeezes tightly. I begin to see everything a bit hazy.

"Yuu..! Don't come near us..!" I muster.

"Shut up! Don't let that thing into your hearts!" He is closer.

"Sorry, Yuu..But I can end up hurting you.."Suddenly Shinoa is gone. Except the other stupid doppelgänger that he left behind to take care of me.

"Ahh! Two vessels! Exciting," Shi likes his lips. I'm being dragged down into my pit of desires. "Hurry..! Yuu! Wake..!"

Yuu POV

When I wake up there are people yelling.

"Both of their hearts aren't beating!" Guren yells.

"Hurry! Get the scientists in here!" He demands,

"Someone please save them!!" I beg.

Mika gasps,

"Their eyes! This is the beginning of a vampire transformation!" He informs us all.

"Y/n!" Guren yells.

I fall to my knees,

How did this happen so fast?

————————-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 62 42
"The blood of the covenant is stronger then the water of the womb." I say as the world falls around us. I look to those around me. My team, my cl...
460K 14.9K 48
[Disclaimer: All publicly recognisable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are M...
14.8K 261 28
[Discontinued] When you met him for the first time you were a different person and he was a human. Crowley and you fell in love but you were killed i...
186 27 24
A long time ago. When the world was ruled by Dragons, two of the highest class royalty dragons on Earth were here. The Mercy Dragons. And the Flame D...