Yet another fanfiction, inspi...

By CandiceLeboeuf

A Choose-your-own-adventure fanfiction if it works out. Influenced by 'Bandersnatch', with Fionn Whitehead a... More

Disclaimer // how it works
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7

chapter 4

83 1 0
By CandiceLeboeuf

You texted your friend: "Come on, you are only here once in a blue moon, you get to choose"

"Well then, if you insist. I'm sending you Hugh's adress, he's having a party and I thought we could go!"

Although, you were not the greatest friend of Hugh, you accepted. It could not go worse you presumed.

Choice 1: You take a lot of time to make sure you look great. Go straight to Chapter 6.
Choice 2: You go directly towards Hugh's house, not paying attention to how you look, casual always works. Go straight to Chapter 7.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

381K 39.4K 21
انا العاصفة الحمراء ألتي تراهن وتربح انا القوة العظيمة الذي سوف تنهك كُل الارواح الجنون والتلاعب بحد ذاته هنا أستطيع ان اتلاعب بعقلك حَد الجنون امر...
13.9K 1K 34
"You were magnificent, Satoru Gojo. I will never forget you for as long as I live." Satoru Gojo laid there, bisected in half, as if the universe itse...
218K 19.2K 27
Maybe sometimes love needs a second chance because it was not ready for the first time 🥀... Ekansh Malohtra a youngest buisness tycoon (28).. A man...
123K 7K 44
When she wants to go to her dad's house as she was missing them!! Her husband who was searching online how to "stop your wife from going away from yo...