Mแดส™ษชสŸแด‡ Lแด‡ษขแด‡ษดแด…๊œฑ Hษชษขสœ

By ramenxtacos

โœจ Mlbb Highschool AU โœจ ๐ŸŒˆYฬณAฬณOฬณIฬณ EฬณDฬณIฬณTฬณIฬณOฬณNฬณ๐ŸŒˆ ๐Ÿšซ... More

Chapter 1.2
Chapter 2 PREVIEW
Updates(A/N)

Chapter 1

1.4K 30 34
By ramenxtacos

Zilong's POV

I wake up hearing my alarm clock ringing so loud my ears ached as I turn it off. I got up, checking the time and realized I was going to be late on the first day.

"Holy shit I'm gonna be late!"

I curse as I rush to the bathroom to take a quick shower and change into my uniform.

"Why are there so many layers oh my lord."

I complain to myself but ignore it and put on all the clothing anyways. I grab my bag along with my phone and proceeded to walk out and call a taxi.

Time skip to Zilong getting to school.

I give the taxi driver cash as I rush through the school gates and inside.
I looked at my watch and realized my time was advanced to at least 20 minutes.

"FUCK. All that rushing for nothing."

I complain once again as I facepalmed myself.
"Well at least I'm early.. I guess."
I though to myself sighing. I walked thought the halls of the school and greeted a few friends I knew.

"Hey Chou long time no see bro!"
I say to my friend as I reached out a hand for him to shake.
"A handshake? Come here bro!"
He says as he gives me a hug and a pat on the back.
"I hope we're in the same class!"
Chou says as he grabs his bag.
"Yeah I hope so too man."
I reply agreeing with him.

As we were walking we notice a guy with dirty blonde hair, well-built and one more thing about him.. He didn't have his blazer on, only his white long sleeves inside and the tie. Not to mention the tie was loosely made.

This is how their uniform looks like and Alu didn't have his blazer on but here's how it looks like on.
(PS: Sorry for the badly edited photo lmao)

"Who's that guy?" I ask Chou.
"I don't know...but Dang he's popular with the girls." He replies.

"Wait I thought this was an All-boys school?" I ask in confusion.

"Yeah those girls aren't from around here.
They're from another school I guess."
Chou says. "Ah I see." I reply.

"Should we get inside? Class is gonna start soon." He says as I nod in reply.
Taking a last glance at the dirty blonde haired guy as I see the girls around him leave as they make flying kisses to him.

Ew.

Time skip to the class uwu.

(still Zilong's POV)

We each find our seats, ofcourse Chou and I sat by eachother's desks as we layed our bags beside us and watch the other students get inside and talk to other people.

I see a guy with blondish-brownish hair and he was good looking for a guy. He looked like a narcissist.

The type of guy who brags about how he looks. Then I noticed another guy walk in. He has jet-black hair and a red scarf on. He looked like the quiet type, kinda mysterious.

Then a guy with flaming hair walked in. His uniform was a mess. It looked like he ran all the way here. But he looks like an energetic guy to say the least.

More students came in. And so did that guy earlier..
I have a bad feeling about him and I don't want to get involved with him in any way possible.

I look at him and guess what. He sat on the desk beside me, as he slouched and put his feet on the desk, looking as bored as ever.

He glances at me then looks away at the most uninterested way.

"Uh Chou?" I ask as I look at Chou.
"Yeah buddy?" He replies.

"Do you have any food I can eat..?"
I ask as I scratch the back of my head.

"Uh no, but I can buy something at the cafeteria. Besides, we still have about 20 minutes before class starts." Chou says as he grabs his wallet from his bag.

"Oh okay let me go with you." I say as I get up from my chair.

"No you should stay and keep our seats."He says as he gives a thumbs up.

"Eh..Okay.." I reply as I sit back down.

"Great! I'll be right back." He says as he leaves the room.

I sigh as awkwardness kicks in on me and my new seatmate.

I was about to speak but then he says
"What's your name." The way he asked kinda offended me a little bit. It's like he's demanding me to tell him my name. But for some reason I obeyed and answered.

"I-its Zilong.. Z-Zilong Dragonborn.."
I say as I scratch the back of my head.

"It's Alucard." He replies as he puts his feet down, off of his desk.

"L-Last name..?" I ask reluctantly.

"None of your damn business, Dragonborn."
He says as he grabs his phone from his pocket.

"Oh, R-Right haha.." I reply as I look away, taking my phone as well to text Chou.

After texting with Chou...

Apparently, There's quite a long line and he's still waiting to get food.

Oh boy it's only been a few minutes and it's already so awkward.

I stand up and walk over to a few people, attempting to make friends with them so that I'll have other people to talk to. I walk over to the mysterious looking guy and ask for his name.

"Hey man, what's your name?"
I ask as I reach out a hand for him to shake.
He looks at me then looks at my hand and then looks at me again.

"Hayabusa." He says with a cold voice.
But he seems really interesting. I awkwardly pulled my hand back and
put them in my pockets as if nothing happened.

"Hey Haya, I'm Zilong. Zilong Dragonborn." I say smiling as I pat him on the back.

"Let's be good friends." I added, earning a slight nod from him.

I gave him a last pat on the back as I hesitantly walk over to guy who had long curly blonde hair, tied up in a low ponytail. He looked rich..really rich.

"Hey bro nice hair, I'm Zilong Dragonborn. Nice to meet you."
I say as I reach out my hand again.

"Hello Zilong. It's very nice to meet you, my name is Lancelot." He says as he shakes my hand in the most fancy way possible. Can a handshake really be fancy..?

"You look really rich Lance haha."
I say, trying to compliment him.

"Oh yes, I suppose I'm quite a looker aren't I?" He says as he follows his statement with a laugh.

"Yep you sure do buddy, well see you later!" I say as I wave to him.

Before I could make it back to my chair, something pushed me.
"Whoops! Sorry man!" the guy with flaming hair says as he reaches a hand for me.
"It's fine, what's your name?" I ask, fixing my uniform.

"It's Valir, Son of Flames." He said feeling proud. I could tell from the tone of his voice.

"Cool name man, mine's Zilong, Zilong Dragonborn." I say as I reach out a hand for him to shake as well.

He grabs my hand and pull me in for a "man-hug" I guess that's what they call it. It kinda shocked me at how outgoing this guy "Valir" is.

"Nice to meet you Dragonborn Zilong!! Let's be good friends!"
He says as he walks away.

As I walked over to my desk and chair, Chou finally comes back with our oh so precious food.

"Hey Zi sorry for the wait, I got some burgers for us and some boxed milk."
he says as he puts the plastic bag down on his desk and takes the food and drinks out.

"About time Chou." I say as I sit down and unwrap the burger and poke the straw through the boxed milk.

"We gotta finish this fast Zi, we only have 10 minutes left before class starts.

"Okay, it looks like I'll have to drink the milk later." I thought to myself as I continued to eat my burger.

As we finished our burgers everyone sat down and waited for the teacher.

At this time, students usually kept their phones because using mobiles weren't allowed during school hours but there's this one particular guy who obviously doesnt follow the rules. Yep, it's that...Alucard guy.

He just kept on using his phone like it was no big deal. And not to mention it's the first day of school. Did he want to get suspended on the first day? Man this guy has guts of steel.

I thought to myself as the door opens and reveals a teacher wearing something quite revealing.

Cleavage out, teacher uniform with her short skirt on and high heels.
Also with..Horns..

"Goodmorning everyone, I'll be your homeroom adviser for the whole school year. My name is Alice and I hope we all get along well."
She says as she puts her hands on her waist. He looks over to Alucard and notices what he's doing.

"Um, excuse me my dear, but it's class hours. No one can use their mobile phones until either recess, lunch, or until class ends." She says as she walks over to his desk.

"Mhm Okay~" He says and gives smirk. I mentally puked.

I thought to myself to how he has that much courage to smirk at a teacher as I kept my eyes on the two.

"Good, now sit back and be a good boy." Miss Alice replies as she walks back to her desk, swaying her hips.

"Oh my god this is too much." I thought to myself as I facepalmed.

"Alright then! Let's get started with introducing oneself!" She states as she calls on a student.

After self-introductions...

I watched as everyone introduced themselves and I already did.
It was that..Alucard's turn.

He stood up and walked to the front.
"The name's Alucard." He says as he gives another smirk.

"Damn what's this guy and all his smirks..?! I mean, this is an all-boys school, theres literally no one to
smirk for!"

I thought to myself as I watch him get back to his seat.

A few more students introduced themselves until the entire class did.
I eventually fell asleep.

As the last student finished introducing himself, the bell rang, waking me up from my sweet slumber.

"Alright, recess! I'll see you all after 25 minutes then I'll say a few words then you can go home. It's just the first day, so it's shortened period for today and tomorrow, which you will be meeting your other teachers by tomorrow." She explains as we go to the door and got out to the cafeteria.

Time skip by a sleepy author (๑-﹏-๑)

We finish our food and I only had my milk left with me as we walk through the hallways beside the lockers.

As we walk by and talk about nonsense, I bump into something and fell on the ground along with my milk which spilled on whatever I bumped into.

As I look up, I saw...the Alucard guy with a scary face. And guess what, his crotch area is wet. Probably because of my milk..

That sounded so wrong even for me but who cares anyway.

"I um.. I'm so sorry Alucard.."
I apologize as I got up and picked up my milk carton. As I walk away to throw my milk carton, I feel something pull me.

"Where do you think you're going huh?" I hear Alucard say as he turns me around, facing him.

"I'm going to throw this away..?"
I reply as I give him a confused look.

"Oh fuck no you're not gonna get away that easily." He says as he grabs my collar and drags me to the lavatory.

"Uh Zilong? Bro!" I hear Chou say as I try to get off of Alu's grip.

We get into the lavatory, he locks the door as he pushes me onto the cold, moist floor.

"H-hey what do you think you're doing?!" I say as I get up and back up on a wall.

"You fucking spilled shit on me,  now how are you going to fix this huh?" He says as he points to his crotch.

"Don't you have extra clothes?" I ask.

"On the fucking first day of school?
You stupid or something Dragonborn?" He replies as he unzips his pants and takes them off.

"Uhm..What are you doing??" I ask, not knowing what he's got in mind.

"You're going to give me your pants."
He says as he continued to remove them.

"Uhm..what?!" I ask as I look at him as if I saw a ghost.

"Dumbass stop being so noisy and take off your pants." He says as he throws me his pants.

(A/N: wow thats a lot of pants LOL)

"Why should I? It was an accident and I said I was sorry." I say as I tilt my head to the side.

"I don't fucking care just give me your pants or else I'll kill you." He says as he stood there in his black boxers.

I could see the outline of his dick.
He was huge. Way bigger than me.
I feel my cheeks getting hot but I quickly disregard the feeling.

"Watch your language. Alright alright, I'll give you my pants."

I say as I unzip and remove my pants, leaving me in my green boxers.

"Heh, you've got a small one. Somehow I feel bad for you." I hear him say as he gives a fake sad expression.

"Sorry, I couldn't hear you, your microdick was too distracting."
I say, even though I know that he was....huge.

"What did you say fucker?" He says approaching me.

"Microdick." I say to him, smiling.

"Motherfucker." He replied as he approaches me with his fist in the air, about to punch me.

As he was about to land it on my face
I quickly dodged him but I suddenly lost balance and fell to the floor grabbing him with me as we both fell on the cold hard floor.

"What the fuck?!" He says as he puts his hand on his head.

"Hey you started it." I reply.

"Hey faggot, mind moving your hand?!" He says as he looks at where my hand was.

"What do you m-" I cut off my sentence as I saw where my hand was. On his dick.

I quickly lift my hand and got up.

"Uh.." I say as I backed up on the wall.
My head feels hot..like earlier..

I couldn't feel my legs as I fell on the bathroom floor. 

"What the fuck? Does touching people's dicks make you so horny you lose consciousness?" He laughs as he gets closer to me.

"a-asshole.." I say as he just gives a smirk.

"What? You want your asshole filled with dick is that right?" He says as he pulls out his dick and puts it near my face.

Sweating, I feel my face getting hot again, this time with the slight heat of his dick on my face.

I unconsciously pull my tongue out as I was about to lick it but then he pulls it off my face.

"You were actually going to lick it?
Haha you are a faggot." He says as he stands up with his dick swinging.

"N-no I.." I try to reply but got cut off by him pulling me up, leveling his dick.

"Go ahead, suck it fuckface." He says as he rubs it all over my face.

I swing my head no and close my mouth as tightly as I can.

He smirks as I feel pressure on my lower area, my dick to be exact. I look down as I see him stepping on my manhood.

"mmh!" I muffle my moans as hard as I can, trying not to open my mouth.

He obviously notices and steps on my dick harder making me open my mouth as he takes the opportunity to shove his dick in.

"Mmph!" I cough as he thrusts his dick inside my mouth making me gag.

"Yeah take it in faggot." He says as grabs my hair and thrust into me faster.

I feel tears coming out as I suck on his hard member.

"Already crying? We're far
from done." He replies as he pulls his dick out of my mouth, creating strings of saliva connecting my tongue and his cock. He pulls me up and bends me over a sink and pulls my boxers down.

"H-ahh no s-stop it!" I beg as I struggle in his grip. He completely ignores my plead and puts a finger inside my asshole.

"ha-ahh..!" I moan as I feel his finger go deeper inside me. I feel another one being inserted, then one after another.

"I'll show you how big my dick really is."
He says as I feel something hard being placed right on my asshole as I feel it pushing inside of me.

"Ha-ahh!! N-no!! Ah..!" I moan as I feel him push deeper inside me.

"ahh!! Alucard..!" I say as I felt him get bigger.

"Fuck..!" I hear him say as he starts to thrust inside my rapidly, making erotic sounds.

"ah!(*thrust*)uwah!(*thrust*)Mhm!"
I moan loudly as I feel him hit a place inside me, sending me waves of pleasure.

"Ah!! Right there! Yes!!" I cry as he pounds into me harder.

I shove my head back as I feel my orgasm.

"Ah! Hah! I'm c-coming..!"

"Zilong.."

"Zilong!!"

"Zilong Dragonborn wake up!"

I hear a voice shout as I open my eyes slowly, rubbing them.

"A-alucard..?" I say as chuckles follow.

"Alucard? Mr.Dragonborn what are you doing sleeping on my class?"

"Huh? What the.." I raise my head, and see Miss Alice right in front of me, with everyone looking.

"Mr.Dragonborn what are you doing?"
She asks as she gives me an annoyed look.

I suddenly realize what was happening and I went back to reality.

"I'm so sorry Miss Alice it won't happen again." I apologize as I bow my head in humiliation.

"It better not Mr.Dragonborn. Now let's go back to explaining your schedule." She says as she walks back to her desk.

So.. Everything was a dream...

To be continued~

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hello thank you for reading the first chapter of MLBB HIGH All-boys Edition! Hopefully you liked this first chapter and I hope it wasn't difficult too understand and I'll try to make things less predictable for the extra excitement (๑・ω-)~♥”

ありがとう ございます!

                                      ~かがやく-さん🍃

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEXT UPDATE: TOMORROW HAHA

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

782K 29K 97
๐€ ๐’๐Œ๐€๐‹๐‹ ๐…๐€๐‚๐“: you are going to die. does this worry you? โช tua s1 โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ 4 โซ ยฉ ๐™ต๐™ธ๐š…๐™ด๐™ท๐š‡๐š๐™ถ๐š๐™ด๐™ด๐š…๐™ด๐š‚...
1M 32.7K 78
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
153K 7K 101
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
347K 12.1K 74
๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐ง๐ž. gilmore girls universe. ๐™š | B L U E ห–โบโ€งโ‚Šหšโ™กหšโ‚Šโ€งโบห– โ”€โ”€โ”€ blue eyes like the sea on a cold, rainy day โ ๐˜‰๐˜“๐˜œ๐˜Œ ๐˜Œ๐˜ ๐˜Œ๐˜‹ ๐˜‰๐˜Œ๐˜ˆ๐˜œ๐˜›๏ฟฝ...