My Feelings To You || 707 Fan...

By mintysnow01

Jieun: why am I seeing a cat face and a human body? Luciel: cause I love cats. Jumin: gtfo luciel Original st... More

Why am I the only one who's seeing this?

14 0 0
By mintysnow01

"Only until graduation... mom said. Geez, guess I'll be going to my new school now. Ughh.. this is tiresome." The kitten purr at her feet. She looked at the kitten and told herself.

"He-hey AT LEAST LET ME FINISH MY SENTENCE!" She yelled at the kitten who suddenly ran away from her. Tsk, talk about insensitive. Well, either way, she's used to it anyways. she rolled her eyes and continued her journey.

Today, she's starting her sixth year in elementary school. She entered the school and people were whispering to each others while giving her a 'is-she-a-transfer-student' look. She blew her bangs that were blocking her view and headed straight towards the school office.

"Ahh.. you must be Kim Jieun!" A man in his PE uniform suddenly appeared out of nowhere and gave me a warm smile. If I die young it's gonna be from heart attack, she thought to herself. She took a deep breathe and return his smile.

"Yes, I am." she said.

"I'm your homeroom teacher, Mr Lee. Nice to meet you!" He grab his books from his table and gestured her to follow him.

"So you're a transfer student, Jieun. Based on your record, you have changed school three times, so I expect that you're no longer nervous about these things?" He asked while we're walking towards her new class.

"Eh? I'm not the type of person who gets worked up about these things." She replied bluntly.

"Ah.. Is that so? Well, the class is noisy and loud but please get along with them." The teacher sweats and quickly change the subject.

"Alright." She said while looking around the new surrounding.

Everywhere she goes, its not like she become deeply involved with others. She could hear the class chatter from the outside as they're heading near her new classroom.

"This is going to be your new classroom for this year." Mr Lee stopped in front of the door and told her. She looked up at the sign '6-1'.

"Alright students, get back into your seat! Cause you're all now one year older." Mr Lee burst into the classroom. Jieun stayed outside and waited for Mr Lee to call her.

"Today, I'll be introducing a transfer student!" Mr Lee said happily.

"Sir! Luciel is still not here!"

"Huh? A transfer student?"

"Now now kids, it's a new year after all, so don't mind it. Please come in!" Mr Lee exclaimed.

"Her name is-" Mr Lee was interrupted by her.

"I'm Kim Jieun." Jieun said and gave a 90 degree bow.

"Wahh.. It's a girl!"

"Nice to meet you!"

She quickly look around for an empty seat near the windows. Ahh, the atmosphere isn't so bad is what she thought. She knew that she'll just be with them for a year at most.

She transfer from one school to another and have to say goodbye very soon... and the other students seem to understand. She thinks that there is no meaning in getting along with them. Ever since then, she's been living a temporary life.

Nobody likes me and nobody hates me.. There are no such relationships in this temporary school life. She thought. So, being all buddy-buddy with someone is not something she is going to do.

Jieun take a seat in an empty seat and glance at the table beside her. Ah the boy beside me is absent today, I wonder what his name is.

"Hey Jieun!" Out of the blue, a girl with two ponytails jumped in front of Jieun.

"My name is Kang Jaehee! Nice to meet you! The girls are over there, so lets go." Jieun was dragged by Jaehee before she could even say no to her.

"Eh wait, I'm good." Jieun tried to pulled back her arms but she gave up once she knew Jaehee wasn't going to let her go.

"What are you talking about? This is your chance to get along with everyone!" Jaehee smiled.

Ughh.. This is annoying.. Jieun looks at the other girls in the friend circle.

"I brought her here guys!" Jaehee yelled at her friends.

"Where do you live?!"

"How many siblings do you have?!"

"What's your best subject?!"

The girls started to fire some question at the new girl. Its too lively.. Totally not my style.. Jieun just stared blankly at them.

Before she could even answer the questions, the girls started to talk about Jaehee.

"There are a lot of girls in this class, but of course Jaehee is the best among them all." One of the girls squealed.

"Eh you're embarrassing me." Jaehee said shyly.

Hmm.. I guess Jaehee is the leader of the girls, huh..

"Well, you're cute but that's not being the best is all about right?" she stared blankly at Jaehee.

Jaehee was frozen after hearing what Jieun said.

"Well, for the boys of course Luciel's the best!" Random girl #1 quickly said.

"He's very cool!" Random girl #2 added.

"Eh.. So where is he?" Jieun asked while looking around at the classroom.

"He's not here yet. And he's always late.." Random girl #1 said sheepishly.

"Oh Luciel! You're here!" A random guy shouted at Luciel.

"Hey there's a transfer student too!"

Jieun suddenly felt her arm being pulled again. Girl #1 grabbed her arm and went to the front of the class to meet Luciel.

"Ah he's there! That's him, Luciel Choi." Girl #1 exclaimed.

"Huh where..? I can't see him." Jieun push the girl out of her way.

"Huh.. a new student?"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Jieun  screamed and hides behind girl #1.

She points at person and asked. "Who..no..What is that..? No.. Who is that person?!"

"That's Luciel Choi!" girl #1 said probably weirded out by Jieun's sudden attitude.

"Hey Saeyoung, you scared the transfer student." A guy laughed at that situation.

"Luciel's face is nice but isn't your reaction is a bit too much?" Girl #1 and Girl #2 looked at Jieun as if she had grown another head.

"What..? 'His face is nice' you say..? But isn't it a cat?! Isn't it a human's body..? Isn't it obvious?!" Jieun muttered to herself.

Why is everyone talking to him as if it's normal?! What the.. Jieun's mind was going on a rampage.

Is his cat face only visible to me....? Jieun glared at Luciel.

"Hey Saeyoung, you're being glared at." The boy said. Luciel just stared back at the girl.

Jieun saw Jaehee fixing her bangs at the corner of her eyes and she snatch the mirror from her hand. She looked at Luciel trough the mirror.

Why... why even his reflection.. he's still a cat?! Jieun gave back the mirror  to Jaehee and she went back to her seat, sulking.

Mr Lee came back into the class and started the class.

"Ah, you're Jieun right? I'm Luciel Choi, nice to meet you." a voice beside her told her.

Jieun inhaled sharply as she realized Luciel was sitting beside him. What is wrong with this guy? Am I dreaming?

Jieun stared at the table in front of her and slapped both side of her face.

"What are you doing?!" Luciel whispered.

Ahh so this is not a dream. Aish.. it hurts. Ugh how am I suppose to live my school life like this?! It's impossible! I can't stand it anymore.

Jieun walked towards the class balcony and sat on the railing thinking as the wind blew softly onto her face.

"Jieun, no need to be so rash! Get down from there!" Mr Lee screamed at her but Jieun being herself, she's a stubborn girl and decided to ignore Mr Lee's advice.

Aish.. why does this happens to me?

----------------------------------------------------
THOSE WHO WENT THROUGH YOOSUNG'S ROUTE GONNA UNDERSTAND DAT MEME DANG IT IM RIKA 2.0

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.9M 86.2K 194
"Oppa", she called. "Yes, princess", seven voices replied back. It's a book about pure sibling bond. I don't own anything except the storyline.
139K 6.4K 36
"I can never see you as my wife. This marriage is merely a formality, a sham, a marriage on paper only." . . . . . . She was 10 years younger than hi...
68.4K 1.6K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.1M 30.1K 37
After the passing of Abigail Bentley's mother, she is now the only one responsible for her family's well-being. Her father, often too drunk to stand...