- EPOCH

By HOLYRINGS

harry styles one shots what more can i say? More

+ am i that good? (M)
+ still my baby (M)
+ won't come easy (M)
+ blue days
+ 17 hours (M)
i fucked up wbk
hERE I AM
+ feel so good (M)
+ want you (M)

+ dinner (M)

20.8K 126 23
By HOLYRINGS

first of all, i know it took me a billion years. second! read limerence and bed of roses please!! they are my two new fics im working on and im excited abt both!!! and will obvs have smut too. please enjoy. comment, fave, share all that. PLEASE READ MY OTHER FICS TOO AND COMMENT AND VOTE BC ID LOVE THAT. sorry if it seems rushed or disjointed its bc i wrote this in a span of like how many months dlkjfsadf i kept coming back and forth to it so id obvs forget anyways continue

---- 

Jen had been staring at the mirror for a few minutes now – making sure that her red lipstick was perfect and her eyeliner was sharp. The mesh black dress clung to her body perfectly in every way. The flowy fabric allowed her to twirl around and watch the small specks of silver glimmer in the light. A smile on her face showing as she stood in the front of the mirror. She looked good.

"You good baby?" A voice spoke from her side causing her to stop her movements of placing her earrings and turn her head a bit to glance up at him. He was dressed in a crisp all black suit paired with a white long-sleeved shirt that was barely buttoned. Jen could tell that his nails were painted black and that fact just made her clench her thighs together – just a little bit.

Her mouth was slightly agape as she watched him walk into the room. His demeanor and aura so commanding that she practically wanted to fall onto her knees and praise him. He walked towards her with a small smile on his face – close to being a smirk, Jen could tell.

Jen decided not to show how, him looking like that was affecting her. She didn't want to give him that power – even though they both knew that he always held that dominance between them. She gave him a nod and turned back around to face the mirror – her hands slightly shaking as she tried putting on the other earring to complete her look.

Harry appeared from behind her – she could see from the mirror. A ghost of a smirk playing on his lips as he approached her, wrapping his arms around her waist and tucking his chin into her neck before placing a soft kiss onto her jawline. His hands slightly squeezing on the flesh of her waist before sighing.

"Should just keep you here... you look so fucking delectable, darling." He mumbled into her skin, pressing a few more kisses onto her clavicle. Jen's eyes closing shut at the feeling, unconsciously biting onto her lower lip as he did so.

"But – sadly my love, we must be going. Don't want to be late hmm?" She frowned at his words but nodded anyways, knowing not to argue with Harry especially when it was an important event. Usually he wouldn't really mind staying home but today was a special day and he couldn't miss it.

---

Harry and Jen were situated at the back of the car as the driver drove them to the venue. Harry's left hand casually sitting atop of Jen's thigh – his thumb drawing small circles onto the skin before squeezing the flesh to get her attention. She hummed in reply and smiled when she faced him, seeing the pure awe and affection in his eyes for her. Harry took her hand in his and placed a kiss onto the back of it before placing it between them and intertwining their fingers. The action causing Jen's smile to brighten even more and the pink in her cheeks to rosy up.

"Mmm baby, I have something to ask of you." After a good few minutes of silence, Harry had spoken causing Jen to turn her face to look at him. She nodded at his statement and waited for him to continue. Her brows furrowing in confusion when she noticed that he had brought up the partition between the two and the driver. What could he be wanting to ask that was so private?

"Remember when we were really open with each other and you said you wanted to this one thing out..." Jen frowned at his words, nodding her head slowly at his statement and pursing her lips.

"Yeah... but depends on what. We talk about a lot of things, Harry." She stated with a slight chuckle. Her curly hair bouncing as she laughed at his vagueness but was quickly cut off when she saw the look in his eyes – he wasn't messing around today. Jen pursed her lips before looking down at her fingers, suddenly finding them more fascinating than looking into Harry's intimidating eyes.

"Well – I have that thing and I want to try it out now." Jen looked at him, squinting her eyes in confusion because there were countless possibilities. She tried to rack through her brain to pinpoint what he was talking about but all the breath from her lungs was sucked out when she saw him holding onto a silver bullet. The small object glimmering in his hold. The sight of his black painted nails perfectly polished with a tinge of a smirk playing on his features was driving her mad.

"Harry..." She whispered softly into the air around them. The aura suddenly thickening as her palms started to emit sweat from how nervous she was getting. Harry scooted a bit closer to her, lifting off of the seat a bit to unbutton his suit then sat back down.

"Be a good girl for me yeah? Lift your legs up place them on top of mine." Jen furrowed her brows at his words but decided to comply anyways. This was something that she had been wanting for a while – she just didn't think that it was going to be a surprise and unexpected. She thought that he was going to at least inform her to get ready but apparently not.

Harry grasped onto the top of her thighs, running his hands across her skin. His hand inching towards her upper thighs causing the black mesh fabric to rise up. He pulled her thighs apart and tucked his thumb onto her underwear before taking it off in one swift motion.

"You're already fucking wet, I haven't even done anything yet darling what more by the end of the night hmm?" Harry mumbled into the skin of her thighs, placing a chaste kiss before grasping onto the silver in his hand and running it across her slit. A loud gasp leaving her lips at the cool metal feeling against her warm heat. Her eyes closing shut and her head tilting backwards. Jen placed her hand onto his, stopping his movements – gazing into his eyes and could see just how dilated they had gotten. All she could see was pleasure and lust.

"You ready?" Harry mumbled with a coarse voice before looking up and into her eyes, making sure that she was giving her full consent. She let out a huff in reply and nodded her head.

"Always."

---

The hours went by as the two talked to people, drank and walked around.

Jen shifting as she walked close to Harry. Her hands wrapped around his right arm as he spoke to different people. His right hand staying permanently tucked into the pocket of his black slacks as he played with the bullet remote every so often. It was put at the lowest setting for most of the night with Jen being able to handle or at least try to ignore the small vibrations that were rushing against her heat.

"You must be very proud of Harry! He's done so much." Someone had spoken. Jen smiled, nodding her head and opening her mouth before a huge wave of pleasure hit her at the feeling of the vibrations suddenly accelerating. Her hand clutched tightly onto Harry's right arm. Her nails digging into his suit jacket.

"Mmm, she probably is. Aren't you darling?" Harry asked with a slight playfulness in his tone, nothing that the old woman in front of them had caught but something that was so familiar to Jen. She could practically hear the smirk in his voice.

"But – Jen hasn't really been feeling well since this morning. I think so – think we should really be going actually. Want to make sure she's alright." Harry stated. Jen feeling a sense of relief in her bones as the vibrations had ceased into low hums. Her eyes were shut as she tried to regain her focus and breathing. Her head turned to face the ground. All she heard was a few words of sympathy from the woman in front of them – who still had no clue and then she was being whisked away.

---

Jen was being ushered away in a rush in between Harry's arms. Tons of people trying to come up to him but had no chance to since he was there for a second and gone the next. His mind was set and he couldn't wait until they were going to get home for him to do what he wanted. His eyes landing onto a restroom – he made sure that no one saw them before he was pushing her inside and locking the door.

Before Jen could even say a thing, she was being pushed onto the marble wall and being lifted up. A hiss leaving her lips at the cold feeling but was quickly replaced with Harry's warm hands wrapping around her thighs and lifting her up. Her legs quickly wounding around his figure as he placed her on top of the marble counter.

"Did you like all that darling?" Harry mumbled, spreading her thighs apart and lifting the black dress she had on – onto her waist, bunching up the fabric and making sure it didn't hide his view on her heat. He spread her legs apart, just enough so he could make space for himself. Jen's hands fumbling against Harry's suit before getting his jacket off and unbuttoning his shirt and throwing it off onto the floor – along with the rest of their clothes.

Harry hummed as he roamed his hands around her thighs. Harry puckered up his lips towards hers and pressed his onto her own. A feeling igniting at the pit of her stomach. Love, passion, lust and want. The same feelings again and again as she kissed him. She was lucky to have him – always making sure that he knew that. Jen was too preoccupied with Harry's lips that she hadn't even noticed that he had taken the bullet out from within her – the cold metal clinking as he placed it in the sink.

"Think you didn't just like it. You loved it – apparently. We have to be quick, darling." He mumbled with a sly smirk on his face as he stared at her glistening heat. The obvious sight of arousal turning him on to no end.

"Fuck baby please.." Jen whined out. Her hands clutching onto his waist, gripping onto his skin and pulling him towards her, their centers meeting – a loud groan leaving Harry's lips and a moan leaving hers.

"Har-" Before Jen could say anything. A gasp fell from her lips at the feeling of Harry filling her to the brim. Her breath caught in her throat as a deep groan fell from Harry's lips. A soft pant escaping his pink parted lips and meeting the skin of her neck, leaving a trail of goosebumps from her neck down to her toes.

Harry started to roughly thrust into her – Jen's lower back hitting the nob of the faucet but she could feel no pain. The only thing in her mind was the amount of pleasure she was feeling. Her hands shifted towards his back, fingernails digging into the skin leaving red marks wherever they went. Harry's hands gripping onto her waist as he pounded into her again and again.

"M' want you on top, angel." Harry mumbled in between pants, easily slipping out of her due to how slick she was. A soft whine leaving Jen's lips at the emptiness but she was quickly silenced when Harry flipped her over. Harry's back resting against the marble countertop. His tip standing tall, pink and pretty. Jen didn't think twice before clambering onto Harry – her legs wrapping around his figure easily whilst Harry supported her weight. His arms wrapping under her thighs and lifting her easily before he was slipping back inside her.

A set of moans left the two at the feeling of being whole again. The feeling of warmth engulfing Harry's being as he thrusted in and out. His hips shifting as he gave her his all. It wasn't easy for Jen to keep quiet – after all she never was, not with Harry. Loud pants and moans left her lips every so often causing Harry to press his own onto hers to quiet her down.

"Shhh darling, wouldn't want anyone to know how much of a slut you are hmm?" Harry mumbled between her mouth. His lips sucking onto her tongue causing Jen's eyes to roll back at the feeling along with Harry's hand descending down onto her bundle of nerves. His thumb easily rubbing fast and harsh circles onto her clit.

"Baby –" Jen's breaths started to get shorter. Her pants coming out every so often at the feeling of fire burning inside the pit of her stomach.

"I can't."

"I know baby. I can feel how close you are." Harry softly whispered into her ear. His hand moving towards her neck, clutching onto it a bit. Another moan released from her lips at the cool feeling of his rings and the warmth that his hand radiated onto her neck. Her eyes stared right into his green ones. Harry watched as her pupils dilate the moment he placed his thumb into her mouth. Her bottom lip pulled down before he started to nibble onto it and that's all it took.

All Jen saw was pure white as she reached her highest point. Her orgasm coming down on her like waves crashing on the shore. Her pulsating against Harry threw him off the edge quickly as well. His orgasm coating her insides as he stilled inside of her, letting out low groans beside her ear which she could barely hear.

Her breathing slowed down as she came down. Her nails that were clutched onto Harry's back finally let loose – they were surely going to mark later but she knew Harry didn't mind. He never did. He liked the reminder.

"We should do that again." Harry mumbled breathless, causing a small laugh to come out of Jen's lips.

"Yeah we should."

----

after 80 years i know!!!!!!! i have another or like two more one shots lined up so if i get good feedback on this or comments in any of my other fics too ill upload new onessss

ur welcome hornies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

279K 2.2K 25
just some imagines about Harry Edward Styles. ❣️ #16 - onedirectionimagines #76 - harrystyles #1 - harrystylesimagines #1 - 1dimagines
1.5K 15 9
harry styles one shots for now do give it a read :)
32K 715 10
Hiii! Just a collection of more one shots from my tumblr for those who don't like reading on the app. My other two books like these were gettin too b...