I'm Scared .. (EXO BAEKHYUN...

By babystar0726

"I wanted to stay longer.." (ㅇㅇㅇ) "You know that I needed you more than anyone.." (BaekHyun) "How much more t... More

Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Author's Note
Author's Note pt. 2

Chapter 09

2.1K 94 7
By babystar0726

I put the letter into my bag and walk into the house. As I walk in, I see BaekHyun lying on the couch and sleeping. I walk up to the couch and sit on the floor next to it. I place head near his face so that our eyes are leveled out. I just sat there and looked at his face with nothing on my mind. Then I slowly started to fall asleep as well.

I slowly opened my eyes and realized that BaekHyun's face wasn't there in front of mine. I get up and notice that he was sitting at the end of the sofa looking forward with eyes that were blank. I guess he heard me moving around and getting up.

"Are you awake ?" he asks.

"Yea.. Why didn't you wake me up ?"

"I called your name but you seemed like you were deep into your sleep.. I wanted to move you up to the sofa but..." he pauses, and I can see the pain in him again.

"It's okay ! Oppa aren't you hungry ? What do you want to eat for dinner ??" I said in a happy tone so that he would get his mind off of things.

"Huh..? Oh.. Umm.. Anything okay."

I guess he knew I didn't want us to feel down, he replied and smiled slightly.

"What ~ Oh come on !"

"Then do you just want to order food..?"

I could tell BaekHyun wasn't his usual self today. Today must've been harder than other days for him to handle. So I wanted to cheer him up.

"Okay ! What do you want ? Should we get chicken ?"

As I asked with energy, BaekHyun replied with a soft and calm voice. I was really getting worried at how down he was. But I couldn't back down cause if I did, it'll be harder for BaekHyun, and so I kept myself happy and hyped. I got the phone and called the restaurant and ordered the boneless chicken so that it was easier for BaekHyun to eat. I turned on the TV for us to watch while we were waiting for the food.

After about 30 minutes, I hear the doorbell ring. Thinking that it was the chicken, I told BaekHyun that I'll be right back, grabbed my wallet and stepped outside to pay for the food.

"Woah !!!!"

"Waah !!!!"

"LOL"

When I walked out, someone scared me and I reacted to it with a yelp. I calmed myself down while he was laughing and when I looked, it was ChanYeol.

"What the heck !! You scared me !!"

"Hahaha sorry. I was bored haha"

Did he come all the way over to my house cause he was ... bored ...?

"Dude, it's 8 o'clock... You didn't need to come all the way to my house to say that you're bored."

"Hahaha I wasn't just bored. I wanted to see you, too."

"And you came all the way here to just see my face and tell me that you're bored..?"

"Pft - Yo, I live like 5 minutes away from you. Stupid."

"What ???"

"Right over there," he says as he points to an apartment complex not too far from my house.

After he shows me where he lives, he tried to walk into the house but I stop him.

"No ! You can't come in ..."

"Why ?"

I didn't tell ChanYeol about BaekHyun yet. I don't even know how to explain it to him.

"...Is the reason to why you're going through a lot..."

I can see ChanYeol's smile slowly fade away. He doesn't finish his question, but since I know what he's trying to ask, I just quietly nod my head.

"Can we meet tomorrow ..?" I asked.

"Are you going to tell me tomorrow ..?"

"Yea ..."

I felt so guilty... I'm pulling someone in who doesn't need to have all this burden upon him.. All I can fell right now is guilt and I really want to apologize..

"Okay.. I have work so how about we meet up at 8 ?"

"Okay, that's fine with me."

"Come over to my apartment. It's that apartment. I'm on the 12th floor and my apartment number is 1206."

"Okay.."

I should tell him now. ChanYeol also needs time to figure things out after I tell him my side of the situation.

"I'll see you tomorrow,ㅇㅇ."

I nodded.

"I'll go now," he says as he smiles slightly and pats my head like a puppy.

He then turns around and starts walking towards his apartment. Once he turned the corner and was out of my sight, I too turned around and started to walk in, but then I was stopped by a voice.

"Excuse me ! Did you order chicken ?" the delivery boy asked.

"Oh.. yes."

Perfect timing. I paid the guy and took the chicken from him. I walk back inside and see that BaekHyun was still on the sofa waiting patiently for the chicken.

"Oppa ! Chicken's here ~"

"........."

There was no reply so I walked up to him and placed the chicken on the coffee table in front of the couches. I looked and him and saw that he was awake.

"Oppa ?" I shook him slightly.

"Huh ??" He was surprised.

I was curious as to what he was thinking about that blocked him from responding ?

"What were you thing about ?" I asked.

"Oh.. Nothing. I was just spacing out.."

"Liar."

"No, really," he defended.

I don't think he knows. Even though he can't see and thinks that he has a blank face expression on, his eyes are telling me that he's going through a lot right now.

"Let's eat !" BaekHyun says as he smiles and tries to avoid this subject.

He's smiling. He's talking with a happy tone.. But why do I only see pain and agony in his expression and tone..?

"Okay."

I didn't want make him even more stressed out so I just opened the box of chicken and carefully fed BaekHyun.

"It's really good ~" he says as he's chewing on his food.

"Don't force yourself to smile.." I said.

Then the mouth that was chewing on the food pauses. He starts chewing again and swallows.

"You should eat too," he says.

"Yea.." I replied.

And like this, we finished our chicken. I don't know what this chicken even tastes like. All my mind was thinking about was BaekHyun.

Tomorrow, I'm going to tell ChanYeol, and decided that I was going to see SaeIn. And so I opened my mouth to tell BaekHyun my schedule.

"Oppa, tomorrow, I need to see someone. It won't take that long. Do you think you'll be okay by yourself ?"

"Tomorrow ? What time ?"

"At around 8 o'clock at night. It'll take only an hour or so."

BaekHyun slowly nods.

"It may be boring but I promise I'll be as quick as possible."

"Okay."

After his reply, I started to clean up the food and BaekHyun went to go take a shower. After cleaning the area, I take out my phone and punch in SaeIn's new number and press the call button. The signal rings and I wait for her to pick up.

"Hello ?" she picked up.

"SaeIn.."

"........."

There was no reply.

"It's me, ㅇㅇ."

I know that SaeIn picked up the phone, but I guess she didn't see the caller number and picked up the phone. It might've been a little sudden for her. Since she didn't reply, I started to talk.

"I got your mail. Umm.. I can't meet up tomorrow, but do you think we can sit and talk about this the day after tomorrow ..?"

SaeIn was silent for a while.

"...Yea..." then she finally spoke up.

"Then I'll meet you at XOXO Cafe at 7 o'clock.."

"...Okay..."

We gave each other really awkward replies and when I was about to hand up, SaeIn spoke up.

"ㅇㅇ.."

"Yea..?"

"...Thank you... for calling me... I didn't think that you would ever call me.. Thank you.."

"... Yea ..." I replied and I hung up the phone.

It's time for everything to slowly move back to how it used to be.

Honestly..

I'm scared ...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.5K 470 20
"She was crying you know, I've never seen her like that, it hurt so much, I didn't know what to do or say, then she started yelling go, get out, get...
582 25 16
" we only have 7 minutes" " Lucky for you I can do a lot in 7 minutes," The chapters will be short and the story all together will be short!! Complet...
YOU By Ice

Fanfiction

1.3K 65 17
"I can't promise you a forever. I can only offer you the rest of my life." "I'll take that. Because even a second with you can be worth more than a l...
6K 134 1
Byun Baekhyun was secretly admiring Park Chanyeol. It was too deep that he couldn't even let anyone come inside his heart. Too much that he even hurt...