Darabella

By izzyshackleford

After Epic Winter, a new romance sparks between Daring Charming and Rosabella Beauty. Will friendships be des... More

Eyes
Lies
Fear
What a Mess
Love
Flustered
Party
Friends
Monsters
Baking
Truth or Dare
The Truth
Picnic
Jealousy
Surprise
Together
Epilogue

Blush

2.6K 56 62
By izzyshackleford

A/N Hey guys its me Bella! This is my first story and I hope you enjoy! I'll try to update frequently.

Daring POV

I saw Rosabella leaving the castleteria in a hurry. I made up an excuse to go after her, because I wanted to talk about the whole Epic Winter thing, I wanted to see if she felt anything for me or if the romance was all in my head. I turned to Apple and asked if I could leave. She nodded and resumed her conversation with Briar and Blondie. I followed Rosabella through the main hall into the library. She was reaching for a book in a high shelf, and couldn't reach it. I was amused how she was jumping up and down missing it ever so slightly. I finally approached her and picked up the book. She turned around to face me, and suddenly my heart began to race. I stuttered, " Hhhere y-you go Rosabella." Why was I stuttering so much? I handed the book to her after embarrassing myself. She knew I wasn't the smartest before, but now she probably thinks I'm an idiot for failing to speak English.

She smiled and said, " Thank you Daring. My hero." I couldn't help but blush when she called me that. While transferring the books to her, our hands touched which sent a tingling sensation all throughout my body. I had never felt that way before. It made my knees a bit wobbly. She said, " oops sorry", and started fiddling with her gorgeous brown long hair. I blushed an even darker shade of red and managed to say, " no problem" without stuttering. I was about to talk about the Epic Winter fiasco until the bell rang. I reached out my arm and asked, " walk you to class?"

She smiled faintly but then said, "I don't think that's a good idea?" My heart sank. " Why not?" I asked. She then said, " There are many rumors right now that we are a thing which aren't true obviously. We would only be feeding them, and I don't want to make your girlfriend upset.."

" She's not my girlfriend" I interrupted abruptly. Rosabella then stepped closer to me making my heart rate increase even more. I studied her red, plump lips as she approached. They were all I could think about lately. She then whispered in my ear, " Say that to the lipstick mark on your cheek." I gulped, unsure of what to say. She then stepped back and waved goodbye, heading straight for class.

A/N Please Comment below if you like Dapple or Darabella better!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 84 4
❝ it takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.❞ - E.E Cummings Disclaimer: All characters belong to Mattel's Ever After High fra...
81.9K 974 31
"your love is scaring me no one has ever cared for me as much" WHERE two best friends fall for each other but one is sca...
219 6 6
Mattheo Riddle and Yn Malfoy "hate" each other and always have..well that's what everyone thought. They act like enemies but deep down they have a "t...
27.6K 974 33
((Complete)) Summer has come and the students of Ever After High are ready to go home for two months, before returning in September. Ashlynn Ella is...