d a d d y || j. j k

By pinkseola_

"Hello, my name is Jeon Nico nice to meet you" "No need to explain, I get it now" "Who is Jeon Jungkook?" ... More

Intro
Website ?
Build
Mail
Nico
Flirt
Where
Want
Meeting
Don't
Human ?
Please
Yoongi
Hurt
Yoonie
Okay
Come
Away
Moving
Stop
Car
Picture bride
Japan
Pink !
Look
Juice
Irritates
Told
A/N
A/N
Puppy
Name
Fit
No
Sun
Girl
Baby
Baby ?
Pretty
Like
Travel
Plane
Wrist
Fractured
Woman
Woman pt.2
Home again
Secretary
Shot
News
Frozen
Nico
Broken
Home
Hurt
Tears
Nervous
Honeymoon
Crabs
Sick
Cup
Results
Excited
News
5 months
Baby shower
Pop
Like you
Jisoo
Glare
I love you
Zoo visit
Big brother
Baby sister
Apologize
Swing
Daddy's girl
Fathers day bonus
Extra bonus: pool day
|Epiloge|
Thank you
300k
new book !

Meet

10.4K 327 22
By pinkseola_

Jungkook

"Baby- What are you doing sweetheart?" I ask as I walk back into my room and see Nico holding a curling wand.

That looks very familiar.

"Rosé let me borrow her curling wand. She said it would make my hair look pretty and that you'd like it" she smiled as she does the last strand of hair.

"I love it baby, but I already love how you look. You don't need that to make me love you" I smile. She blushes and giggles.

"Get dressed baby we're going out to meet my friends" I say and she turns to me.

"Daddy has other friends too?" She pouts.

"Yes he does, he has six other friends you need to meet" I smile as I pick her up and walk to the bathroom.

"Are they mean?" She looks at me as I set her down on the sink counter.

"No, they're really nice funny people. Don't be afraid. Daddy will be there" I peck her nose.

I pick out an outfit for her.

It's a maroon colored turtle neck, black jeans, a long brown coat and some white sneakers.

She giggles as I spray some peachy perfume on her.

"I smell good daddy" she giggles.

"Yes baby, you smell so good daddy might just eat you up" I smile at her and she blushes.

"Daddy no! I'm not food" she pouts.

"You wanna bet on that?" I smirk at her and she shakes her head.

"Good girl"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 21.4K 33
♡ COMPLETED ♡ "Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue It's A Dream Come True Being With You -Jeon Jungkook" When you and Jeon Jungkook first met, you...
167K 5K 15
I'm Kim Y/N 😊 I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
403K 12.1K 107
"Daddy, I'm horny~💦🍆🍑 👅" "Baby I'll do anything for love" A texts AU where strangers Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook become online bestfriends, an...
252K 13.1K 62
The Kim's hire you to be their 'nanny' but things take a turn and suddenly your world is turned upside down. Guns, drugs and sex often make things a...