v e n g e a n c e (d i s c o...

By Raventsunami

"𝘍𝘢𝘀𝘬 𝘡𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘭π˜₯. 𝘐𝘡'𝘴 𝘒𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘒π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘡π˜ͺ𝘀 𝘴𝘩π˜ͺ𝘡 𝘒𝘯𝘺𝘸𝘒𝘺." In which an average girl... More

note
characters & playlist
prologue
one
two
three
Important!

vengeance

453 8 8
By Raventsunami

Summary:

(Y/N) flees to Seoul from America due to the death of her parents. There, she leaves her former goody-two-shoes personality behind. On her firsts of university, (Y/N) stumbles upon cryptic allies who take a deep interest in her. Yet they all seem to fight for her affection; foremost their authority.

Before she knows it, (Y/N) falls into their perilous world of trust, treachery, and vengeance; where she has to break her morals and decide whether she helps them or not. With whatever it takes.

"Remember (Y/N), salt looks like sugar."

ㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡㅡ

This story is not a copy, it was inspired. I respected the author's wishes if this story is wanted to be taken down, however. :)
-Raven

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
55.3M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
6.6M 180K 55
⭐️ α΄›Κœα΄‡ α΄α΄κœ±α΄› ʀᴇᴀᴅ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± κœ°α΄€Ι΄κœ°Ιͺα΄„α΄›Ιͺᴏɴ ᴏɴ α΄‘α΄€α΄›α΄›α΄˜α΄€α΄… ⭐️ ʜΙͺΙ’Κœα΄‡κœ±α΄› Κ€α΄€Ι΄α΄‹Ιͺɴɒꜱ ꜱᴏ κœ°α΄€Κ€: #1 ΙͺΙ΄ κœ±α΄›α΄€Κ€ α΄‘α΄€Κ€κœ± (2017) #1 ΙͺΙ΄ α΄‹ΚΚŸα΄ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
376K 32.7K 93
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: β€’.Β°NORMALΒ°.β€’ (So go read that one first)