yuhi | day6 6th member

By Dark_Flowers16

๐——๐—”๐—ฌ๐Ÿฒ ๐—ฆ๐—œ๐—ซ๐—ง๐—› ๐— ๐—˜๐— ๐—•๐—˜๐—ฅ โžช sสœษชษด สแดแดษดสœษช ------------------------------ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š๐š˜๐šž๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ-๐š”๐š’๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๏ฟฝ... More

A/N: Heads Up
Tie In Book
๊•ฅ ๐—ฌ๐—จ๐—›๐—œ ๊•ฅ
๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐˜๐—ฏ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐—ธ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ
๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜๐˜๐˜† ๐—ด๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ
๊•ฅ ๐—–๐—”๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—˜๐—ฅ ๊•ฅ
๐—ฎ๐—ฐ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด
๊•ฅ ๐—ฅ๐—˜๐—Ÿ๐—”๐—ง๐—œ๐—ข๐—ก๐—ฆ๐—›๐—œ๐—ฃ๐—ฆ ๊•ฅ
๊•ฅ ๐—–๐—›๐—”๐—ฃ๐—ง๐—˜๐—ฅ๐—ฆ ๊•ฅ
Together
Cast
Comfort
You Need To Calm Down
Instagram | 1
soompi 0.1
! q + a !
twenty-eight
sleepless in seoul

๐˜€๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ป ๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ต๐—ถ

1.6K 20 3
By Dark_Flowers16

YUHI
'𝗝𝗬𝗣'𝗦 𝗠𝗢𝗧𝗛𝗘𝗥'

Name Shin Yoon Hi
English Name Hannah Shin
Stage Name Yuhi
Birthday June 4, 1992
Zodiac Gemini

Positions
Main Keyboard, Leader, Vocalist
rap 0/10
vocals 7/10
dance 6/10
cuteness 6/10
sexiness 3/10

Height 177 cm (5'10)
Weight 48 kgs (106 lbs)
Blood Type AB-
Handedness Right
Medical Conditions Anxiety

Nationality South Korean
Ethnicity Korean
Birthplace Jeju City, South Korea
Hometown Jeju City, South Korea
Other Residences
Seoul, South Korea
Langauges
Korean | 100%
English | 75%

ꕥ family ꕥ

Shin Wonshik - father - banker
b. 1962
close

Yuhi has a good relationship with her father, though she isn't too close with her family in general. Her father is someone she is closer to out of her incredibly large family.

Shin Jihye - mother - grocery clerk
b. 1964
complicated

Yuhi does not have a good relationship with her mother, due to the fact that Yuhi's mother ran a brothel behind the entire families back. Yuhi, along with the rest of the girls in her family no longer keep contact with Jihye.

Shin Youngja - older sister - stay-at-home-mom
b. 1986
close

Youngja and Yuhi are close, especially since Youngja moved to Incheon to raise her family. Yuhi is the godmother of Youngja's first child. Yuhi regularly travels to visit Youngja and her family, especially since her other sisters have started to move to Incheon and other neighbouring cities.

Shin Yerin - older sister - doctor
b. 1987
close

Yerin and Yuhi are pretty close, and like Youngja, she has moved closer to Seoul. She is engaged, and Yuhi will be a bridsmaid in her November 2019 wedding in Busan. Yerin is very smart, and took up helping Yuhi in her schoolwork when they were younger.

Shin Yebin - older sister - store manager
b. 1989
very close

Yebin is the sibling Yuhi is closest with. Yebin and Yuhi were like two peas in a pod as kids, despite the 3 year age difference. Yebin is a rather bold and outspoken person, while Yuhi is more contained and neutral. Yebin moved to Seoul with Yuhi when she became a trainee, and is currently a store manager of a high-end department store.

Shin Yihwa - younger sister - biologist
b. 1993
close

Yihwa and Yuhi are closest in age, and it shows. Yihwa is a single mother, and Yuhi helped her get a new start, helping her pack up her things to move to Seoul in 2019. Yihwa is forever grateful of her, and Yuhi admires her younger sister severely. Yihwa's daughter, Gayeon is also a big fan of day6 and idolizes Yuhi.

Shin Yejun - younger brother - fisher
b. 1993
estranged

Yejun and Yuhi no longer talk to eachother due to him severely damaging her mental state as a teen. Yuhi dropped contact with him since 2008, which lead to her packing her things and moving to Seoul. She pretends he doesn't exist, and refuses to talk about him when he's brought up.

Shin Youngjae - younger brother - teacher
b. 1993
estranged

Youngjae and Yuhi are also not on speaking terms, due to the same incident with Yejun. She no longer holds contact with him and pretends he doesn't exist.

Shin Yuri - younger sister - psychology major
b. 1999
close

Yuri had noticed something was off when her mother and Yuhi were giving each other the cold shoulder for a week, followed by Yuhi leaving for Seoul. Curious, she reached out to her older sister and found out the truth surrounding her mother and brothers she adored. Since she didn't have a phone, she resorted to sending her older sister letters. When she was 15, she begged Youngja to take her and Yoona to Seoul, to get away from their mother. Yuri is majoring in psychology in university, and currently has one year left before she graduates.

Shin Yoona - younger sister - high school student
b. 2002
very close

Yuhi, despite moving away from home when Yoona was 6, has played a big part in Yuhi's life. When Yuri told Yoona about their mother's doing, Yuhi and Youngja brought both to Seoul. Yoona lives in apartment in Seoul with Yuri, in a nearby apartment building to Day6's dorm. She is graduating this year and is going into university for acting.

ꕥ me ꕥ

❥ ATTENTIVE
Yuhi keeps an eye out at all times due to her protective nature over those around her. Some may call her paranoid, but it's a pretty useful trait to have in her field of work. It developed at a young age, since there are so many kids in her family that her parents often lost track of kids. It's useful since she is Day6's leader, and is keeping an eye out for her members and staff around her.

❥ IMPULSIVE
Yuhi, despite being the most calm member of Day6, is rather impulsive. If I thought crosses her head at 2 am, there is a 85% chance that she will do it. Though she doesn't have many friends outside of JYP, she will not hesitate to text her friends at random hours of the day to ask them if they want to hang out.

❥ PATIENT
Having been in such a large family, and dealing with the chaos of Day6, Yuhi is incredibly patient and doesn't lose her temper easily. Because she is so patient and attentive, she was chosen to be a leader. She can often be seen looking incredibly done and disappointed in the background of videos, but she still loves her members dearly.

❥ RESERVED
Yuhi does not have many friends out of JYP or actors she's worked with. Heartbreaker and some of their respective groups members are an exception, but Yuhi doesn't have to large of a social circle. She doesn't mind it, being somewhat of a homebody, but she often wishes to be able to interact with other idols that she's to shy to talk to.

❥ WARM
Yuhi has a pretty accurate motherly personality, which is the root of a lot of fandom jokes. Fans poke fun at the fact that Yuhi often seems more like Day6's manager/mom than an actual member. She adores her members and the people around her. She wears her heart on her sleeve and does not hesitate to give love and affectionate to those who need it around her.

❥ ENERGETIC
Yuhi still carries her childlike energy with her. Though not often displayed, she will get bursts of energy. This often channels her impulsive nature, but her friends love the childlike side to her. Her energetic nature often leads to impulsive cooking/baking or playing her instrument, or going at ungodly hours to go sit in a park and strum her guitar.

ꕥ dna ꕥ

Yuhi was born Shin Yoonhi in a already large family of 6. She grew a large love of nature from a young age, and would spend hours in her families garden. She wasn't the smartest, but she got by in school. When she was 16, her brothers started secretly taking pornographic of their triplet sister, and their older sisters, including Yuhi. It got worse, and when Yuhi found out about it, she confronted them.

Yuhi was raped by her younger brothers, causing her to seek out her mother. She was scared, but was dismissed by her mother. She then found out about her mother's secret brothel, which she did behind the families back. Yuhi was furious and blew up on her mom and Yuhi stormed away. She, along with her closest sister Yebin, packed their bags and moved to Seoul. Yebin quickly got a job in a department store, and Yuhi was busking tables before a career opportunity came to light.

She passed a audition and became a trainee at YG. She didn't have to big of a interest in being a trainee, but she really liked music so she decided to go for it, and didn't want to be busking tables for the rest of her life. However, realizing that her style didn't really fit under YG, she transferred to JYP in late 2009. She also began picking up an interest in acting, and her trainers at JYP also noticed this, and she began taking training in acting as well.

She debuted as an actress in 2013, and had mainly supporting roles. In 2015, she eventually debuted with Day6, after her acting career had started to go stale. She since has revived her acting career, and is popular as both an actress and an idol.

ꕥ my stars ꕥ

The People Yuhi Holds Closest to Her Heart
~ PARK JAEHYUNG ~
~ BRIAN KANG ~
~ PARK SUNJIN ~
~ KIM WONPIL ~
~ YOON DOWOON ~
~ PARK HYUNSIK~
~ YOON SANHI ~
~ KIM SUNGHI ~
~ SHIN YEBIN ~
~ JIMIN PARK ~
~ KIM JIAE ~
~ KIM JI SOO ~
~ JUN JIHYUN ~

~ dang-guen/carrots ~
Yuhi's fanbase is a little more older compared to others, and she has a decent sized korean fanbase. A lot of her fans come from her acting career, as she debuted as an actress first. They got their name in early 2016.

ꕥ getting to know you ꕥ

fears
heights

likes
gardening, fishing, jamming, playing the xylophone, dancing

dislikes
spicy food, parrots, shorts, ball caps, chicken, broccoli

trivia
she debuted as an actress before debuting in day6
She was originally supporting Keyboardist, but
after Junhyeok left, she became the main
keyboardist (wonpil is synthesizer only)
she and young k used to share a room
is the oldest member of the group
really likes carrot characters/drawings cause she thinks
they are cute
can also play the acoustic guitar along with the piano
was originally a yg trainee, from 2008 to 2009
she transferred from yg to jyp in October of 2009
debuted as Shin Yoonhi (actress) in 2013

love life
someone taller than her, and caring
(see love life)

solo career

acting
(see career)

social media

instagram
@/yuyu_d6

twitter
@/shinyuhi

FACE CLAIM
LEE KAEUN
AFTERSCHOOL

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

586K 21.3K 96
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
1.2M 52.3K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
778K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.