What about Islam ?

Autorstwa princessedislam

This book is composed of a wide range of islamic articles in english for muslims who don't speak arabic. The... Więcej

Submitting To Allah ❤️
How Is The State Of Your Heart ?
Islamic Charity
To The preachers to Allah's command
Hadith
Halal And Haram Relationships
Excellence of remembrance and glorification of Allah
religion and the Prophet preached by Jesus!
The Right To Not Work For The Women
Want to Be Happy? Islam Says Be Grateful!
Recognizing The Creator Leads Us to Discover Our Purpose
If God Knows The Future, Where is Our Free Will?
If God Can Do Anything, Why Can't He Have a Son?
Dear Atheist: The Proof That God Exists is Within You
Muhammad ﷺ: The Life And Legacy of The Last Prophet
Islamic Perspective on Morality
What Happens Inside a Mosque Will Bring You True Peace
How to Convert to Islam?
The Problem With Pig - Why Can't Muslims Eat Pork?
Your Easy Guide to Learn About Islam For Beginners
The Mystery Around Jesus And The Crucifixion
Shahadah - The Muslim Testimony of Faith
Legacy of a Leader: Prophet Muhammad ﷺ The Prophet of Islam
8 Questions You Were Too Afraid to Ask About Ramadan!
How to Fast Like a Muslim? A non-Muslim Guide
Ramadan Basics: The Muslim Month of Fasting
Life After Death: The Islamic View of The Afterlife
What Is Islam ?
Comparison between killing in Islam & Christianity :
Was the prophet a pedophile ?
the relationship of the prophet With Aisha
7 Reasons to Read The Quran if You're Not a Muslim

Athkar Of Ablution And Prayer

206 12 1
Autorstwa princessedislam

🌹أذكار الصلاة والوضوء🌹

1_الذكر قبل الوضوء :
💎When starting ablution:

(بِسْمِ اللّهِ)
✨In the Name of Allah.

2_الذكر بعد الفراغ من الوضوء:
💎Upon completing the ablution:

(أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَـهَ إِلاَّ اللّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَريـكَ لَـهُ وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّـداً عَبْـدُهُ وَرَسُـولُـهُ)
✨I bear witness that none has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, Who has no partner; and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

(اَللَّهُـمَّ اجْعَلْنِـي مِنَ التَّـوَّابِينَ وَاجْعَـلْنِي مِنَ الْمُتَطَهِّـرِينَ)
✨O Allah, make me among those who turn to You in repentance, and make me among those who are purified.

(سُبْحـَانَكَ اللَّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْدِكَ، أَشْهَـدُ أَنْ لاَ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ أَنْتَ، أَسْتَغْفِرُكَ وَأَتُوبُ إِلَـيْكَ)
✨Glory is to You, O Allah, and praise. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but You. I seek Your forgiveness and turn to You in repentance.

3_دعاء الذهاب إلى المسجد
💎When going to the Masjed:

(اللَّهُـمَّ اجْعَـلْ فِي قَلْبِـي نُوراً، وَفِي لِسَـانِي نُوراً، وَفِي سَمْعِي نُوراً، وَفِي بَصَرِيِ نُورًا، وَمِنْ فََوْقِي نُوراً، وَ مِنْ تَحْتِي نُوراً، وَ عَنْ يَمِينِي نُوراً، وعَنْ شِمَالِي نُوراً، وَمِنْ أَماَمِي نُوراً،,وَمِنْ خَلْفِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ فِي نَفْسِي نُوراً، وأََعْظِمْ لِي نُوراً، وَعَظِِّمْ لِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ لِي نُوراً، واجْعَلْنِي نُوراً، اللَّهُمَّ أَعْطِنِي نُوراً، وَاجْعَلْ فِي عَصَبِي نُوراً، وَفِي لَحْمِي نُوراً، وَفِي دَمِي نُوراً، وَفِي شَعْرِي نُوراً، وفِي بَشَرِي نُوراً، اللَّهُمَّ اجِعَلْ لِي نُوراً فِي قَّبْرِي... وَ نُورًا فِي عِظاَمِي، وَزِدْنِي نُوراً، وَزِدْنِي نُورًا ، وَزِدْنِي نُوراً، وَهَبْ لِي نُوراً عَلَى نُوراً)
✨O Allah, place light in my heart, and on my tongue light, and in my ears light and in my sight light, and above me light, and below me light, and to my right light, and to my left light, and before me light and behind me light. Place in my soul light. Magnify for me light, and amplify for me light. Make for me light and make me a light. O Allah, grant me light, and place light in my nerves, and in my body light and in my blood light and in my hair light and in my skin light. O Allah, make for me a light in my grave... And a light in my bones. Increase me in light, increase me in light, increase me in light. Grant me light upon light.

4_دعاء دخول المسجد
💎Upon entering the Masjed:

(أَعوذُ بِاللّهِ العَظِيـمِ، وَبِوَجْهِـهِ الكَرِيـمِ وَسُلْطـَانِه القَدِيـمِ، مِنَ الشَّيْـطَانِ الرَّجِـيمِ، بِسْـمِ اللّهِ وَالصَّلَاةُ وَالسَّلامُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللّهِ، اللَّهُـمَّ افْتَـحْ لِي أَبْوَابَ رَحْمَتـِكَ)
✨I seek refuge in Almighty Allah, by His Noble Face, by His primordial power, from Satan the outcast. In the Name of Allah, and blessings and peace be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, open before me the doors of Your mercy.

5_دعاء الخروج من المسجد
💎Upon leaving the Masjed:

(بِسْمِ اللّهِ وَالصَّلاَةُ وَالسَّلاَمُ عَلَى رَسُولِ اللّهِ، اَللَّهُـمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ مِنْ فَضْـلِكَ، اَللَّهُـمَّ اعْصِمْنِـي مِنَ الشَّيْـطَانِ الرَّجِـيمِ)
✨In the Name of Allah, and peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah. O Allah, I ask for Your favor, O Allah, protect me from Satan the outcast.

6_ أذكار الأذان
💎Upon hearing the athan:

(لَا حَوْلَ وَلَا قُوَّةَ إِلَّا بِاللّهِ)
✨Repeat what the muazzin says, except for when he says: حَيَّ عَلَى الصَّلاَةِ وَحَيَّ عَلَى الْفَلَاحِ.Here you should says: "There is no might and no power except by Allah".

(اللَّهُـمَّ رَبَّ هَذِهِ الدَّعْـوَةِ التَّـامَّةِ، وَالصَّلَاةِ القَـائِمَة، آتِ مُحَـمَّداً الوَسِيـلَةَ وَالْفَضِـيلَةَ، وَابْعَـثْهُ مَقَـامـاً مَحْـمُوداً الَّذِي وَعَـدْتَهُ، إِنَّـكَ لَا تُـخْلِفُ المِيـعَادِ)
✨O Allah, Lord of this perfect call and established prayer. Grant Muhammad the intercession and favor, and raise him to the honored station You have promised him, verily You do not neglect promises.

يدعو لنفسه بين الأذان والإقامة فإن الدعاء حينئذ لا يرد.
✨One should also supplicate for himself during the time between the azan and the iqamah as supplication at such time is not rejected.
7_ دعاء الاستفتاح
💎Supplication at the start of the prayer:

(سُبْـحَانَكَ اللَّهُـمَّ وَبِحَمْـدِكَ، وَتَبَارَكَ اسْمُـكَ، وَتَعـَالَى جَـدُّكَ وَلَا إِلَهَ غَيْرُكَ)
✨Glory is to You O Allah, and praise. Blessed is Your Name and Exalted is Your Majesty. There is none worthy of worship but You.

(اللَّهُـمَّ باَعِـدْ بَيْـنِي وَبَيْنَ خَطَـاياَيَ كَماَ باَعَدْتَ بَيْنَ المَشْرِقِ وَالمَغْرِبْ، اللَّهُـمَّ نَقِّنِـي مِنْ خَطَاياَيَ كَمـَا يُـنَقَّى الثَّـوْبُ الأَبْيَضُ مِنَ الدَّنَسْ، اللَّهُـمَّ اغْسِلْنِـي مِنْ خَطَايـَايَ بِالثَّلـجِ وَالمـَاءِ وَالْبَرَدِ)
✨O Allah, separate me from my sins as You have separated the East from the West. O Allah, cleanse me of my transgressions as the white garment is cleansed of stains. O Allah, wash away my sins with ice and water and frost.

8_دعاء الركوع
💎While rukoo:

(سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الْعَظِيمِ *ثلاث مرات*)
✨Glory to my Lord the Exalted. (Three times)

(سُبُّوحٌ، قُدُّوسٌ، رَبُّ المَلاَئِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ)
✨Glory (to You), Most Holy (are You), Lord of the angels and the Spirit.

Quote from the Holy Qur'an

(اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ رَكَعْتُ، وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ خَشَعَ لَكَ سَمْعِي، وَبَصَرِي وَمُخِّي، وَعَظْمِي، وَعَصَبِي، وَمَا اسْتَقَلَّ بِهِ قَدَمِي)
✨O Allah, to You I bow (in prayer) and in You I believe and to You I have submitted. Before You my hearing is humbled, as is my sight, my mind, my bones, my nerves and what my feet have mounted upon (for travel).

9_دعاء الرفع من الركوع
💎Upon rising from the rukoo:

(سَمِـعَ اللَّهُ لِمَـنْ حَمِـدَه)
✨Allah hears whoever praises Him.

رَبَّنَا وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ، حَمْداً كَثِيراً طَيِّباً مُبَارَكاً فِيهِ
✨Our Lord, praise is Yours, abundant, good and blessed praise.

(مِلْءَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَمِلْءَ الأَرْضِ وَما بَيْنَهُمَا، وَمِلْءَ مَا شِئْتَ مِنْ شَيْءٍ بَعْدْ. أَهلَ الثَّنَاءِ وَالْمَجْدِ، أََحَقُّ مَا قَالَ الْعَبْدُ، وَكُلُّنَا لَكَ عَبْدٌ. اللَّهُمَّ لَا مَانِعَ لِمَا أَعْطَيْتَ، وَلَا مُعْطِيَ لِمَا مَنَعْتَ، وَلَا يَنْفَعُ ذَا الْجَدِّ مِنْكَ الجَدُّ)
✨(A praise that) fills the heavens and the earth and what lies between them, and whatever else You please. (You Allah) are most worthy of praise and majesty, and what the slave has said, we are all Your slaves. O Allah, there is none who can withhold what You give, and none may give what You have withheld. And the might of the mighty person cannot benefit him against You.

10_دعاء السجود
💎While sujood:

(سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى)
✨Glory is to my Lord, the Most High. (Three times)

(اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي كُلَّهُ، دِقَّهُ وَجِلَّهُ، وَأَوَّلَهُ وَآخِرَهُ وَعَلَانِيَتَهُ وَسِرَّهُ)
✨O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden.

(اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ سَجَدْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، سَجَدَ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي خَلَقَهُ، وَصَوَّرَهُ، وَشَقَّ سَمْعَهُ وَبَصَرَهُ، تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ)
✨O Allah, to You I prostrate myself and in You I believe. To You I have submitted. My face is prostrated to the One Who created it, fashioned it, and gave it hearing and sight. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.

(سُبُّوحٌ، قُدُّوسٌ، رَبُّ الْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ)
✨Glory (to You), Most Holy (are You), Lord of the angels and the Spirit.

#9_دعاء الرفع من الركوع
💎Upon rising from the rukoo:

(سَمِـعَ اللَّهُ لِمَـنْ حَمِـدَه)
✨Allah hears whoever praises Him.

رَبَّنَا وَلَكَ الْحَمْدُ، حَمْداً كَثِيراً طَيِّباً مُبَارَكاً فِيهِ
✨Our Lord, praise is Yours, abundant, good and blessed praise.

(مِلْءَ السَّمَوَاتِ وَمِلْءَ الأَرْضِ وَما بَيْنَهُمَا، وَمِلْءَ مَا شِئْتَ مِنْ شَيْءٍ بَعْدْ. أَهلَ الثَّنَاءِ وَالْمَجْدِ، أََحَقُّ مَا قَالَ الْعَبْدُ، وَكُلُّنَا لَكَ عَبْدٌ. اللَّهُمَّ لَا مَانِعَ لِمَا أَعْطَيْتَ، وَلَا مُعْطِيَ لِمَا مَنَعْتَ، وَلَا يَنْفَعُ ذَا الْجَدِّ مِنْكَ الجَدُّ)
✨(A praise that) fills the heavens and the earth and what lies between them, and whatever else You please. (You Allah) are most worthy of praise and majesty, and what the slave has said, we are all Your slaves. O Allah, there is none who can withhold what You give, and none may give what You have withheld. And the might of the mighty person cannot benefit him against You.

10_دعاء السجود
💎While sujood:

(سُبْحَانَ رَبِّيَ الأَعْلَى)
✨Glory is to my Lord, the Most High. (Three times)

(اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي ذَنْبِي كُلَّهُ، دِقَّهُ وَجِلَّهُ، وَأَوَّلَهُ وَآخِرَهُ وَعَلَانِيَتَهُ وَسِرَّهُ)
✨O Allah, forgive me all my sins, great and small, the first and the last, those that are apparent and those that are hidden.

(اللَّهُمَّ لَكَ سَجَدْتُ وَبِكَ آمَنْتُ، وَلَكَ أَسْلَمْتُ، سَجَدَ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي خَلَقَهُ، وَصَوَّرَهُ، وَشَقَّ سَمْعَهُ وَبَصَرَهُ، تَبَارَكَ اللّهُ أَحْسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ)
✨O Allah, to You I prostrate myself and in You I believe. To You I have submitted. My face is prostrated to the One Who created it, fashioned it, and gave it hearing and sight. Blessed is Allah, the Best of creators.

(سُبُّوحٌ، قُدُّوسٌ، رَبُّ الْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ)
✨Glory (to You), Most Holy (are You), Lord of the angels and the Spirit.

#11_دعاء الجلسة بين السجدتين
💎Setting between the two sujood:

(رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي رَبِّ اغْفِرْ لِي)
✨Lord, forgive me. My Lord, forgive me.

(اللَّهُمَّ اغْفِرْ لِي، وَارْحَمْنِي، وَاهْدِنِي، وَاجْبُرْنِي، وَعَافِنِي، وَارْزُقْنِي، وَارْفَعْنِي)
✨O Allah forgive me, have mercy on me, guide me, support me, protect me, provide for me and elevate me.

12_دعاء سجود التلاوة
💎When sujood due to recitation of the Qur'an:

(سَجَدَ وَجْهِيَ لِلَّذِي خَلَقَهُ، وَشَقَّ سَمْعَهُ وَبَصَرَهُ، بِحَوْلِهِ وَقُوَّتِهِ، فَتَبَارَكَ اللَّهُ أَحسَنُ الْخَالِقِينَ)
✨I have prostrated my face to the One Who created it, and gave it hearing and sight by His might and His power. Glory is to Allah, the Best of creators.

(اللَّهُمَّ اكْتُبْ لِي بِهَا عِنْدَكَ أَجْراً، وَضَعْ عَنِّي بِهَا وِزْراً، وَاجْعَلْهَا لِي عِنْدَكَ ذُخْراً، وَتَقَبَّلْهَا مِنِّي كَمَا تَقَبَّلْتَهَا مِنْ عَبْدِكَ دَاوُدَ)
✨O Allah, write it as a reward for me, and release me from a burden for it, and make it a I treasure for me in Paradise. Accept it from me as You accepted it from your servant Dawud.

13_التشهد
💎The tashahhud:

(التَّحِيَّاتُ لِلّهِ، وَالصَّلَوَاتُ، وَالطَّيِّبَاتُ، السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْكَ أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ وَرَحْمَةُ اللّهِ وَبَرَكَاتُهُ، السَّلاَمُ عَلَيْنَا وَعَلَى عِبَادِ للّهِ الصَّالِحِينَ. أَشْهَدُ أَنْ لَا إِلَهَ إِلَاّ اللّهُ، وَأَشْهَدُ أَنَّ مُحَمَّداً عَبْدُهُ وَرَسُولُهُ)
✨All greetings of humility are for Allah, and all prayers and goodness. Peace be upon you, O Prophet, and the mercy of Allah and His blessings. Peace be upon us and upon the righteous slaves of Allah. I bear witness that there is none worthy of worship but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger.

14_الصلاة على النبي بعد التشهد
💎Prayers upon the Prophet saw after the tashahhud:

(اللَّهُمَّ صَلِّ عَلَى مُحَمَّدٍ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحمَّد، كَمَا صَلَّيْتَ عَلَى إِبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَميدٌ مَجِيدٌ، اللَّهُمَّ بَارِكْ عَلَى مُحمَّدٌ وَعَلَى آلِ مُحَمَّدٍ، كَمَا بَارَِكْتَ عَلَى إبْرَاهِيمَ وَعَلَى آلِ إبْرَاهِيمَ، إِنَّكَ حَمِيدٌ مَجِيدٌ)

✨O Allah, bestow Your favor on Muhammad and on the family of Muhammad as You have bestowed Your favor on Ibrahim and on the family of Ibrahim, You are Praiseworthy, Most Glorious. O Allah, bless Muhammad and the family of Muhammad as You have blessed Ibrahim and the family of Ibrahim, You are Praiseworthy, Most Glorious.

#15_الدعاء بعد التشهد الأخير قبل السلام
💎After the final tashahhud and before salam:

(اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْ عَذَابِ القَبْر، وَمِنْ عَذَابِ جَهَنَّمَ، وَمِنْ فِتْنَةِ الْمَحْيَا وَالْمَمَاتِ، وَمِنْ شَرِّ فِتْنَةِ الْمَسيحِ الدَّجَّالِ)
✨O Allah, I seek refuge in You from the punishment of the grave, and from the punishment of Hell-fire, and from the trials of life and death, and from the evil of the trial of the False Messiah.

(اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي ظَلَمْتُ نَفْسِي ظُلْماً كَثِيراً وَلَا يَغْفِرُ الذُّنُوبَ إِلَاَّ أَنْتَ، فَاغْفِرْ لِي مَغْفِرَةً مِنْ عِنْدِكَ وَارْحَمْنِي، إِنَّكَ أَنْتَ الْغَفُورُ الرَّحِيمُ)
✨O Allah, I have greatly wronged myself and no one forgives sins but You. So, grant me forgiveness and have mercy on me. Surely, you are Forgiving, Merciful.

(اللَّهُمَّ أَعِنِّي عَلَى ذِكْرِكَ وَشُكْرِكَ، وَحُسْنِ عِبَادَتِكَ)
✨O Allah, help me to remember You, to give You thanks, and to perform Your worship in the best manner.

(اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ الْجَنَّةَ وأََعُوذُ بِكَ مِنَ النَّارِ)
✨O Allah, I ask You for Paradise and seek Your protection from the Fire.

16_الاذكار بعد السلام من الصلاة
💎Remembrance after salam:
Quote from the Holy Qur'an

(1)أَسْتَغْفِرُ اللَّهَ *ثلاثا* (2)اللَّهُمَّ أَنْتَ السَّلاَمُ، وَمِنْكَ السَّلَامُ، تَبَارَكْتَ يَا ذَا الْجَلَالِ وَالإِكْرَامِ)
✨I seek the forgiveness of Allah. (Three times)(1)O Allah, You are Peace and from You comes peace. Blessed are You, O Owner of majesty and honor.(2)

(لَا إلَهَ إِلاَّ اللَّهُ وَحْدَهُ لَا شَرِيكَ لَهُ، لَهُ الْمُلْكُ وَلَهُ الْحَمْدُ وَهُوَ عَلَى كُلِّ شَيْءٍ قَدِيرٌ، اللَّهُمَّ لَا مَانِعَ لِمَا أَعْطَيْتَ، وَلَا مُعْطِيَ لِمَا مَنَعْتَ، وَلَا يَنْفَعُ ذَا الْجَدِّ مِنْكَ الْجَدُّ)
✨None has the right to be worshiped but Allah alone, He has no partner, His is the dominion and His is the praise, and He is Able to do all things. O Allah, there is none who can withhold what You give, and none may give what You have withheld; and the might of the mighty person cannot benefit him against You.

اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَسْأَلُكَ عِلْماً نَافِعاً وَرِزْقاً طَيِّباً، وَعَمَلاً مُتَقَبَّلاً ((بعد صلاة  الفجر))
✨O Allah, I ask You for knowledge that is of benefit, a good provision, and deeds that will be accepted. (Recite after the Fajr prayer.)

17_ دعاء قنوت الوتر
💎Qunoot in the Witr prayer:

(اللَّهُمَّ اهْدِنِي فِيمَنْ هَدَيْتَ، وَعَافِنِي فِيمَنْ عَافَيْتَ، وَتَوَلَّنِي فِيمَنْ تَوَلَّيْتَ، وَبَارِكْ لِي فِيمَا أَعطَيْتَ، وَقِنِي شَرَّ مَا قَضَيْتَ، فَإِنَّكَ تَقْضِي وَلَا يُقْضَى عَلَيْكَ، إِنَّهُ لَا يَذِلُّ مَنْ وَالَيْتَ، وَلَا يَعِزُّ مَنْ عَادَيْتَ، تَبَارَكْتَ رَبَّنَا وَتَعَالَيْتَ)
✨O Allah, guide me with those whom You have guided, and strengthen me with those whom You have given strength. Take me to Your care with those whom You have taken to Your care. Bless me in what You have given me. Protect me from the evil You have ordained. Surely, You command and are not commanded, and none whom You have committed to Your care shall be humiliated (and none whom You have taken as an enemy shall taste glory). You are Blessed, Our Lord, and Exalted.

(اللَّهُمَّ إِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ، وَلَكَ نُصَلِّي وَنَسْجُدُ، وَإِلَيْكَ نَسْعَى وَنَحْفِدُ، نَرْجُو رَحْمَتَكَ، وَنَخْشَى عَذَابَكَ، إِنَّ عَذَابَكَ بِالْكَافِرِينَ مُلْحَقٌ. اللَّهُمَّ إِنَّا نَسْتَعِينُكَ، وَنَسْتَغْفِرُكَ، وَنُثْنِي عَلَيْكَ الْخَيْرَ، وَلَا نَكْفُرُكَ، وَنُؤْمِنُ بِكَ، وَنَخْضَعُ لَكَ، وَنَخْلَعُ مَنْ يَكْفُرُكَ)
✨O Allah, You alone do we worship and to You we pray and bow down prostrate. To You we hasten to worship and to serve. Our hope is for Your mercy and we fear Your punishment. Surely, Your punishment of the disbelievers is at hand. O Allah, we seek Your help and Your forgiveness, and we praise You beneficently. We do not deny You and we believe in You. We surrender to You and renounce whoever disbelieves in You.

(اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَعُوذُ بِرِضَاكَ مِنْ سَخَطِكَ، وَبِمُعَافَاتِكَ مِنْ عُقُوبَتِكَ، وأَعُوذُ بِكَ مِنْكَ، لَا أُحْصِي ثَنَاءً عَلَيْكَ، أَنْتَ كَمَا أَثْنَيْتَ عَلَى نَفْسِكَ)
✨O Allah, I seek refuge with Your Pleasure from Your anger. I seek refuge in Your forgiveness from Your punishment. I seek refuge in You from You. I cannot count Your praises, You are as You have praised Yourself.

18_الذكر عقب السلام من الوتر
💎 Immediately after salam of the Witr prayer:

(1)سُبْحَانَ الْمَلِكِ الْقُدُوسِ(2)رَبُّ الْمَلَائِكَةِ وَالرُّوحِ)
✨Glory is to the King, the Holy. (Three times and raise and extend the voice on the third time and say...)(1)Lord of the angels and the Spirit.(2)

19_دعاء الوسوسة في الصلاة والقراءة
💎For one afflicted whisperings in  prayer or recitation:

(أَعُوذُ بِاللَّهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ الرَّجيمِ)
✨I seek refuge in Allah from Satan the outcast. Then spit to your left three times.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

63.9K 6.1K 194
This book is about Islamic teachings and other topics. Prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) said, "Seeking knowledge is an obligation on every Muslim. Indeed, A...
41 0 28
This book is all you need to know about Islam
75.7K 5.4K 103
Few Selected Stories which Inspires us.. give it a try.. hope u wont regret reading this.. -OwnerOfTajMahal 30/08/2016 - #67 in spiritual
1.2K 125 15
This is for those who are interested in reading the Qur'an and can't find it in English. Note: I will delete, block and report who posts any negativ...