Dirty little secret (sequel f...

Від icebreathwarriorcat

Ava and louis are back in this intense new sequel! Secrets are hidding in the lurks and avalon can't keep the... Більше

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
9/20/14 Announcment

Chapter 8

1.1K 28 15
Від icebreathwarriorcat

I can't believe it! I ran out of mindy's room.

"AVA!" she shouted.

I kept on running. Tears fell on the creaky old floor. I ran down the stairs and out of the lobby. I ran into the parking lot. I wept as a cab pulled up. I hoped in and started crying.

"t-take m-me t-to the stadium n-near h-here" i said gasping for air.

The cab driver started driving to the stadium. I felt my phone buzz. I looked at the new text i got.

Mindy: WERE R U!?

Avalon: crying, and going Irish on 'you know who's' a**!

Mindy: I-i sorry

Avalon: Don't worry, i'm glad i found out but, i hurts.

Mindy: I know sweet heart. Text me once you've...settled this dilemma.

Avalon: Will do.

As i put my phone down my phone buzzed. It was Louis.

Louis: where r u Ava?

Avalon: had to do something...Lou, we need to talk, a serious one

Louis: No prob babe, whats ur e.t.a?

Avalon: one min.

Louis: k

I put my phone down. Anger grew in me like nothing before. The cab driver pulled over in the parking lot. I saw Sofie there jumping with excitement. I opened the door and climbed out.

"what?" i said drying my tears.

"HARRY JUST PUT DOWN HIS PHONE NUMBER!" she squealed "HE SET IT IN MY LOCKER!"

I sighed and closed my eyes. She looked at me worried.

"whats wrong?" she asked.

"nothing, i'll tell you later" i said.

"okay, well, i got to meet harry for our movie date!" she shouted running off.

I saw Louis waiting by the bus stairs. I walked over to him with anger. I looked at me and smiled.

"hi av-"

"Louis William Tomlinson, over in the stage...NOW!" i shouted cutting him off.

He looked confused and we walked to the stage. I had anger i needed to let out. We reached the stage and i looked at Louis with a death glare. He looked at me funny.

"what?" he asked "why are you so...tense?"

"TENSE!" i shouted "i'm more than just tense, i'm about to go Irish on your a**!"

"what do you mean?" he asked.

"OH WELL, MY COUSIN JUST SHOWED ME YOUR F****** FACEBOOK AND GUESS WHAT I SAW! YOU KISSING A D*** GIRL!" i shouted.

"Ava i can explain" he said.

"AND IT WASN'T JUST ANY GIRL, IT WAS BRITTNEY!" I shouted at the top of my lungs.

"Ava, i-i-" i knew he couldn't put into words on how sorry he was "i just needed some one new"

"SO, I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU D***HEAD!? WELL, I'M LEAVING YOUR D*** TOUR AND HEADED BACK HOME!" I shouted storming off.

Tears broke free from my red eyes. My head pounded with how hard i yelled at him. I knew why he wanted Brittney, she was thin, pretty and looked better than me and was rich. I ran off to the park across the street. I heard Liam yell from behind me. I knew he heard the whole thing.

Liam's POV

I can't believe what i just heard! Louis cheated on Ava and...didn't apologize! I was so sorry for Ava and i couldn't believe that Louis would do something like this to a girl he loved. Though, it occurred to me that he might have not have even liked her at all! I saw Ava run for the park. I ran up to catch up to her. I don't care if my best friend hurt my crush, I was going to help her out and get her out of here and away from Louis!

Avalon's POV

I went running to the corner of the street. I was crying my eyes out. I-I can't believe what he just did to me! i landed on a park bench. It started raining heavily. Tears poured out of my eyes. I put my head in my hands. I balled out harder than i ever had. I heard a pair of foot steps running toward me. I looked up and started and Liam's brown eyes.

"a-ava whats wrong" he asked out of breath.

"y-you know" i said crying "what happened"

"i know but, i was wondering what was wrong" he said as he sat down next to me.

"i'm upset that's whats wrong!" i screamed at him.

He put his arm around my neck. i started crying heavily again.

"Avalon" said Liam in a calm voice "you, don't seem like yourself lately"

I looked at him, c-could i trust him with this secret?

"Liam, i've been keeping a secret from you and the boys" i said twitting my fingers.

"okay what is it" asked Liam.

"you have to promise not to tell the band, especially Louis" i said giving him a cross look.

"i promise" he said.

"i'll kill you if you say anything" i said sternly.

"Ava i said i promised, if it's that important to you" he said.

"okay here it is...."

--------------

MUAHAHAHA! just kidding, i'm not ending the chapter just yet...

"okay, here it is" i sighed.

I paused and looked at Liam. I gulped and closed my eyes.

"okay, so w-when i was sixteen, i-i had a boyfriend" i said "and well, he was a partier and drugy but, i thought that he loved me"

Liam nodded. He actually cared about what i said.

"and...um" a tear slipped down my face "h-h-he got me....pregnant"

"oh Ava" said Liam shocked "i'm so sorry"

"and well, i couldn't keep my son because i didn't want my aunt to know, so i gave custody to Jordan, my boyfriend" i said as tears kept poring out of my face "and my cousin was my lawyer at the time and well....four years later, my boyfriend is in jail for life and i now have custody of my son"

I started crying and Liam held my and rocked me. Tears slipped down my face as i thought about everything.

"a-and, i didn't know what to do, cause i didn't know how to put it" i said drying my face with my shirt.

"don't worry, i'm sure the guys will understand" he said.

"Liam, i have to go back to Idaho" i said "my son is there and there's no point in staying here"

Liam nodded "okay, are you sure, do you need money"

"Liam" i said "i won't let you send me money"

"a-are you sure you can make it" he said.

"positive, i just don't want to see Louis ever again" i said.

"AVA!" i heard Louis shout.

I saw him running in the rain to me and Liam. My heart pounded as he got closer and closer. Louis finally reached the park bench and panted.

"Ava, i'm sorry" he said "i didn't mean-"

"shut it Louis" i hissed "we will never get back together EVER!"

"but, av-"

"look, i'm quiting as backup dancer and leaving" i shouted.

I saw a cab drive by and i hurried and hopped off the bench and into the cab. I slammed my door shut and saw Louis's, sad face.

"can you take me to Idaho falls?" i asked.

"sure thing" said the driver as he pulled out and drove away.

I closed my eyes and sighed. Now my best friend knows what my secret is. I didn't mean for it to happen but, it did and i can't turn around the past. Even though i wish i could....

-------------

surprise! Ava is a teen mom! i know Louis wouldn't do such a awful thing to a girl he loves. This is just a story. Okay, so Liam and harry and Sofie will now be huge characters now. Oh and what should i name Ava's son. He's going to be in the next chapter. anyway, please comment vote and fan!

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

433K 5.3K 199
[SEQUEL TO JUST A RUMOUR] Louis Styles-Tomlinson and Harry Styles-Tomlinson have now been married for a year, they have two gorgeous daughters and a...
27.6K 519 19
Harry and Louis have been inseparable best friends ever since they met back at X-Factor boot camp, but once both boys start having new feelings about...
354 7 22
[Completed] This is a sequel to almost a perfect love If you didn't read almost a perfect love read it first or you will be all confused. Almost a p...
33.9K 410 18
Book 2 With Louis no longer talking, or even looking at Rae. She would run to Zayn, but it looks like he's back together with Perrie again. Will she...