A Sorcerer's Kiss | Jikook ✓...

By jikook_sunray

[CURRENTLY UNDERGOING AN 𝗘𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗡𝗔𝗟 PROCESS OF REWRITING] ❝ Please, I'm telling the truth... that I love... More

𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐫 & 𝐈𝐧𝐟𝐨.
Prologue
Intro: A Promise Between Best Friends
Chapter 1: Teasing the Prince of Busan
Chapter 2: Deceitful Words From a Servant
Chapter 3: Sinking Feelings
Chapter 4: The Forbidden Books
Chapter 5: Inevitable Dream
Chapter 6: Warning
Chapter 7: Deal
Chapter 8: Third Man
Chapter 9: Gained Trust
Chapter 10: A Very Nice Morning
Chapter 12: Tears
Chapter 13: The Dark Past Revealed
Chapter 14: Longed Words
Chapter 15: Caught in a Lie
Chapter 16: Contradiction
Chapter 17: Endless Apologies
Chapter 18: Taehyung's Confession
Chapter 19: Overwhelming Emotions
Chapter 20: Before Dawn
Chapter 21: Dusk
Chapter 22: Execution
Chapter 23: A Miracle of the Universe
Chapter 24: A King's Remorse
Chapter 25: A Revelation From the Sorcerer
Chapter 26: "Because I love you"
Chapter 27: A Late Night Proposal
Chapter 28: Engagement
Chapter 29: Preterm Birth
Chapter 30: A Sorcerer's Kiss
Epilogue
Bonus: Kim Taehyung
Extra Chapter: The Importance of a First Kiss

Chapter 11: Small Flame

13.7K 959 419
By jikook_sunray

Author's P.O.V

Just a typical morning in the lake, Jimin was deciding whether he should throw Jungkook into the lake and leave him to drown for his pervert customs. "What did you call me?" The prince acted offended; though he was just pretending; his true purpose was to tease the sorcerer and maybe get him flustered. Jimin blushed and brushed his thoughts away.

'Does he know that I can sense his vibes? Maybe I'll tease him. Two can play this game' Jimin began lifting his shirt exposing his belly button and a few abdominals marked until his whole upper body was exposed and his eyes flashed silver. A big wave of water suddenly formed and splashed Jungkook. Jimin grabbed this chance to slip out of his left clothing and jump into water of the lake while Jungkook's gasp and scoff echoed in the forest.

"YAH!! MY CLOTHES ARE WET!!" The prince sighed and groaned. Stripping himself of his clothing, he began swimming in the water in search of the sorcerer who was swimming farther away from him. The water hugged both males' naked bodies; and a lovely morning turned into noon after a small water fight between the said males, but nothing other than that happened.

Though Jimin was laughing on the outside, on the inside he was panicking, from time to time, his eyes wouldn't pry themselves off of Jungkook's body. Deep down, the sorcerer started feeling it; a small spark that would later on be ignited until the spark took over his body and he'll give himself to the cursed prince. The prince was having fun, he hadn't laughed like he did today in a really long time; and that's a lot to say because very deep within his soul, the feelings he had for none other than the sorcerer's best friend Kim Taehyung, were slowly being replaced by a warming flame that only Park Jimin controlled.

"Thanks for today Jimin" Jungkook laughed while he and the sorcerer made eye contact. And just like a gust of wind, the sorcerer returned the smile.

"You're welcome. I had a lot of fun swimming with you, we should do this more often. What if we come tomorrow afternoon?" Jimin offered while swaying his silver hair back with his hands and staring back at Jungkook.

"I'd love that. Maybe tomorrow we can bring food too so we wouldn't have to leave because we're hungry" The prince chuckled and the sorcerer giggled. The two males began swimming to the shallows of the lake where soon both of them would dress in their clothing and return to the wooden house where Jimin spend his childhood in.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

In the Daegu Kingdom, the Jung Hoseok sighed as he passed back and forth in the King's chambers with his lover waiting in the bed with nothing more than a white silk blanket covering his naked body. "Hobi? Something wrong?" The King called out to his lover as the said male glanced at his lover with a look of worry on his face.

"Yoongi, Jimin hasn't send word to us. I worry that something bad happened. Jungkook hasn't been found too so that means they are together." The younger male walked towards the bed and sat in the corner just in front his lover and gently brushing his fingers through his lover's hair.

"I'm worried too, but there's nothing we can do. I think Jimin kidnapped Jungkook and has a plan. I can't interfere with that, you know that. Remember what I told you the day they disappeared... Jimin is the key to the destruction or the salvation, per the prophecy." The King sighed and hugged his lover, turning their bodies so Hoseok could be caged under him.

"Ji Yong used to know my father and my father was friends with a seer before all magic was extinct. The seer predicted that during the times of extinction the last Park will meet with a Jeon and their fate will be the destruction or the salvation of the kingdoms. But I think Jimin will be the salvation." The King locked lips with the plebeian male and the memory of his father and Ji Yong faded from his mind.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

"Sir Kim Seokjin and Sir Kim Taehyung, His Royal Highness the King requests for your presence in the Royal Throne Room." A maid with dark brown braids bowed her head at the said males who were eating brunch in the royal kitchen.

Seokjin and Taehyung stopped eating and made their way towards the Royal Throne Room where the King awaited. All the royal knights were present, including Prince Namjoon. Seokjin's heartbeat fastened as he made eye contact with his crush. Namjoon gulped once his eyes spotted the Royal Librarian; he studied his beautiful features and smiled softly trying not to make the smile obvious. Seokjin and Taehyung bowed their heads completely in front of the King and the King began. "Seokjin and Taehyung, I've called both of you forth because news that Park Jimin has kidnapped my son Jeon Jungkook is all over the Kingdoms. Prince Namjoon has taken over the Knights in search for them and I thought about if you both could contribute to ideas of their whereabouts."

Taehyung gulped as well as for Jin, both of them had no idea where Jimin or Jungkook could be and Taehyung wasn't going to risk exposing himself. Jin on the other hand, he was still thinking of the portrait in the secret study of the library about what made the King how he is now. "Your Highness, I have no clue of their whereabouts." Taehyung spoke in a low tone trying not to sound rude with his choice of words.

"How about you Seokjin?" Jeon turned his head at the Royal Librarian and Jin shook his head.

"Very well... You're all dismissed" The King sighed and everyone bowed. Seokjin and Namjoon made eye contact once again before they started to walk away until the King's voice spoke.

"Prince Namjoon, stay for a few minutes." Namjoon glanced back at Jin before nodding and bowing his head at the King and staying while everyone else left the Throne Room. As soon as it was just the King and Prince Namjoon, the King sighed once again but regained his compusture and began talking in a very serious tone.

"When was the last time you saw Jungkook?"

"About a few weeks ago in the Daegu Kingdom in the castle. He chased after Park Jimin on the corridors and that's the last I saw." The Prince of Ilsam informed.

"Where the hell are they?!" The King cursed to himself and sighed loudly.

"I don't know Your Majesty" Namjoon let out a small sigh before the King spoke once again.

"Keep a close eye on those two. Seokjin and Taehyung, those two are into something that I can't quite press my finger on it. Lead the knights for another expedition with Lord Jackson in charge while you stay here and keep a really close eye on them. You're dismissed." Namjoon bowed his head while nodding before exiting the Throne Room leaving the King alone.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Jimin what are you doing?" The raven-haired prince called out to the sorcerer. Jimin was laying his head on the grass as he gazed at the stars in the sky. "Looking at the stars." Answered the older. The sorcerer's gaze on the stars left for a few seconds when the prince laid on the grass beside him.

The starry night sky was shining with beautiful different stars, gusts of winds travelled through the dark trees that seemed to almost touch the sky and gave a chilly vibe on the atmosphere; only sounds of nature and the breathing of the two males who were slowly falling in love with each other were heard. Red was resting below a tree quietly observing the two males as they were sharing a beautiful view of the sky.

Jimin shivered; the shiver made his body tremble slightly beside Jungkook's. "Come here" The prince reached his arms out for the sorcerer as both of them laid on the grass with a beautiful night ahead. Jimin turned his head from the sky to Jungkook's open arms; he hesitantly and slowly moved forward until his cheek made contact with Jungkook's warm chest.

The prince closed his arms and embraced the sorcerer in a hug to warm him up. The small flame deep within their hearts was slowly igniting, until a small flame lighted. Jimin's heartbeat accelerated, this wasn't his plan. It was like his mind and heart had a mind of their own, his mind telling him to stop but his heart telling him to continue. Jungkook's heart was smiling brightly, though his heart was beating fast his mind was already slowly accepting the fact that maybe his heart was right and that maybe, he was falling in love with the sorcerer.

"Thank you for trusting me" Jungkook whispered as he caressed Jimin's grey locks. The sorcerer looked up at Jungkook and smiled warmly.

After a few hours of silence, the prince spoke what was on his mind; "You're making me feel weird, my heart feels warm when I'm with you." Jungkook admitted after, but quickly regretting it. He probably ruined the mood they had. Jimin's eyes widened and his next actions were unplanned.

The sorcerer moved upwards until he was mounting the prince; both his legs between the prince's thighs and bottom just above the prince's pelvis. This action left the prince confused but the look of surprise never leaving his face; "Jimin?" The prince whispered while staring at Jimin's dark chocolate eyes.

"Jungkook are you... falling in love with me?" Jimin's voice lowered but Jungkook could clearly understand every word that escaped those plump lips.

"I..." The prince didn't finish that sentence instead Jungkook gulped. Continuously repeating this question in his mind... 'Should I say yes?'

"I...think I am" Jungkook answered in a mumble.

Jimin's heart was almost beating out of his chest by how fast it was beating, his cheeks painted with a bright pink that he thought wasn't visible because of the darkness but he was wrong. Jungkook noticed the pink blush that was painted in Jimin's cheeks thanks to the moonlight and stars' brightness.

"Jungkook..." Jimin whispered and lifted his right hand; he placed it on Jungkook's chest and sighed. He couldn't believe he was going to do this.

"This is the most I can do for now" Jimin continued blushing as his right hand made its way to the prince's cheek until they rested on top of the prince's lips. The sorcerer leaned forward and closed his eyes once his plump lips made contact with the back of his own hand as his hand covered Jungkook's lips. The prince's eyes widened, Jimin was kissing him but their lips weren't touching, with just the sorcerer's hand preventing their lips to touch Jungkook closed his eyes and kissed Jimin's palm. And just that small action from himself made Jungkook know that his feelings won't stop; he was feeling it the strong emotion called love was taking over his heart and the chances of him having feelings for Taehyung faded just like a dream at dawn. The small flame that was just ignited by Park Jimin will forever remain in his heart with such a fierce fire that will only continue to grow.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.9K 75
"You're not gay Jungguk" "But I want to be for you, Just for you tae" A journey of being nothing more than just Best Friends to Husbands, when Junggu...
36.4K 2.9K 40
《COMPLETED》 NOTE: This is the [Top jk] version of "Vampire's Lustful desire". I've already published the [top Jm] version of the same book, If intere...
34.9K 2.1K 28
{COMPLETED} park jimin is the vampire prince, his father is the most powerful vampire to ever walk the earth-until jimin takes over as king jimin ha...
118K 4.3K 27
Where Park Jimin is just a ordinary 17 yr old that goes to school and is going to graduate soon. He finds himself intrasted in his hot gym teacher. J...