The Wolf's sheep

Por moon2goddess

Lillian white never believed her grandma's stories about them being werewolves. when she meets her mate Mart... Más

chapter 1: Green eyes
chapter 3:car ride
chapter 4:his room
chapter 5:the whites
chapter 6: gentle move
chapter 7:happy dance
chapter 8:traitor
chapter 9: a pile of rocks
Chapter 10: tattoo
Chapter 11. onion soup
Chapter 12: dizzy
Chapter 13: black leather gloves
Chapter 14: spa

chapter 2: marriage or death

19 1 0
Por moon2goddess

I wanted to open my eyes but I felt so exhausted I couldn't even open my eyelids.

"go check on the alpha", I heard a man's voice say

I opened my eyes slowly to find the man that pulled me back to the cottage kneeling next to me staring at me wide-eyed while holding my shoulders.

"What happened to me? why am I on the ground?"

Memories of what happened came to my mind, so I tried to get up to run away again, but the man held me down.

"You passed out, don't worry we'll take care of you ".

"why would you do that? I thought you were going to kill me ", I asked confused.

"Just please sit down and try to relax ".

he was a different man than he was ten minutes ago.

"I'm Jared by the way", he gave me a small smile that I returned with a confused nod.

"Why are you so nice to me all of a sudden?"

"You don't understand what had just happened?" he gave me a confused look like I was a stupid girl that didn't understand something obvious.

"Is there something I should know about? I know I fainted, but that was because I had a panic attack ".

" You have no clue about what happened to you? ", Jared asked surprised," I mean I can smell that you're a werewolf, a strong one, so how come you know nothing about what had just happened between you and the alpha?" he looked at me suspiciously.

"a werewolf!?"I said in disbelief, "you mean the ones they write about in stories?".

I started laughing, what the hell did this man smoke?.

This wasn't supposed to go like this, all I had to do was: come, see and go back, but instead, now am laying on the ground in a forest with a dizzy head and a crazy stranger holding me.

"look when the alpha returns he will explain everything to you, and he will decide what is going to happen ", Jared explained.

I nodded slowly, I needed to think of a plan to run away before he returns.

but that was too late, two of the men that were in the cottage returned with frightened faces, "the alpha will be here in a minute ".

Jared nodded and looked back at me with a nervous expression.

"come on", he helped me stand up on my feet.

I felt my head spin and lost my balance, immediately Jared put his arm behind my back to steady me on my feet.

suddenly I heard a loud growl from behind, I looked back to see a huge black wolf with sharp fangs, immediately Jared pulled his arm away from behind my back.

It was bigger than the wolves I've seen, its fur was so black like charcoal, and I was so mesmerized by its green eyes that stared so intently into my own.

The wolf started walking slowly towards me, and I felt a very strange feeling that was a mix of fear and excitement, and with every step it took closer to me that strange feeling intensified, until only about three steps were separating us, it was towering over me, I felt tiny next to it.

"alpha do you want some clothes?" asked one of the men politely.

the wolf nodded its head as I furrowed my eyebrows confused at what just had happened.

the man took out a black shirt and some gray sweatpants from a bag he was holding and gave them to the wolf that took them in his mouth and trotted back behind a tree.

I was so confused.

"Can I go now? please, I won't say anything to any-"

"You can't go anywhere", the alpha said as he came out from behind the tree looking like a goddess, he was the most handsome man I have ever seen, with a sharp jawline, sexy full lips, a slight beard, the most beautiful green eyes, black hair that looks soft to the touch, broad shoulders and arms full of muscle, his body looked like it has been sculpted out of a mountain.

"please I won't say anything" , I said quickly when I realized I was gawking at him.

I noticed that he was wearing the same clothes that the man gave to the wolf.

"How are you wearing these clothes? ", I asked felling so confused.

"what are you talking about?", The alpha asked.

"Alpha I think she doesn't know anything about werewolves ", Jared said carefully

"then why does she smell like one?", the alpha said looking at me.

I tried to smell myself to see why he was saying I smell like an animal, but I smelled good.

The Alpha took a step towards me but I didn't move trying to act brave even though I felt so scared.

"is it true you don't know anything about werewolves?", the alpha asked.

I nodded my head.

"speak", the alpha said angrily.

" it's true", I answered trying not to stutter.

"that will make everything easier", the alpha said, "Okay Jared you and the men go wait for me in the car, I will solve this quickly".

The men started walking towards the cars that were parked next to the cottage except for Jared.

"Martin she is your mate" Jared said carefully.

"I know Jared", the alpha said annoyed, "but she saw something that she wasn't supposed to see, and you know the last thing I want is a mate ".

"alph-"

"enough!" the alpha growled out.

Jared nodded his head quickly, turned around and went back to the cars.

I was taking small steps backward getting ready to run when the alpha turned around and stopped me in my tracks.

"don't you dare even think about it " he warned me, he walked quickly towards me and grabbed my upper arm.

"I didn't see anything, let me go ", I screamed.

"walk", he said while tugging me with him.

"Please don't kill me ", I pleaded as I felt tears slide down my cheeks," where are you taking me ?" I screamed so loud my throat hurt but he didn't say a word.

I was struggling to get out of his grip as my tears ran down my cheeks and neck staining my shirt, we were bumping into branches, and little stones were getting inside my shoes, but he didn't stop.

"Please, I won't tell anybody about what I saw, I promise just let me go", I said as I writhed like a crazy animal.

he let go of my arm suddenly which made me fall on my knees, I looked up as he pointed a gun at my head.

I started crying hysterically as images of that dead man from previously started coming to my mind

"Please don't kill me, you don't have to do this ", I begged.

" you saw something that you weren't supposed to see I can't just let you go and risk everything ", he said calmly, "but first I need to know, what were you doing there?"

I didn't expect his question, I cant tell him the real reason, or else they all are going to die.

I need to think of a good lie.

"i-i was on my morning jog ", what a great lie.

he furrowed his eyebrows "are you serious?", he asked incredulously.

I nodded my head "I swear".

"well dying is a lovely way of ending a jog ", he said sardonically.

I felt anger replace every emotion I had, he was making fun of my death like it was nothing. like I was nothing.

"shoot me then, kill me what are waiting for!" I screamed surprising myself," but know this, my family will come after you, they will make you beg to die".

he had an amused look on his face that I wanted to rip off.

"Lillian White .remember this name very well, remember my name very well because you will take your last breath for the sake of this name ".

right as I said my last name the alpha's face paled and he looked like he had seen a ghost.

"what did you say? "he breathed out furrowing his eyebrows, "say your name again".

"Lillian White".

"that's not possible the whites line ended a long time ago".

"I don't know what you're talking about, my whole family is still alive ", I said confused.

"How is that possible", he whispered to himself.

he looked like he was having an internal conflict while still pointing the gun at my face.

"do you wanna live?" The alpha finally asked.

"yes", I said as I struggled to not let out a sob, "yes I wanna live".

he lowered his gun and I let out a relieved breath.

"get up".

immediately I stood up and he took one step towards me.

"you will come with me to the castle and I will check to see if you are lying, if you are I will kill you ".

"And if I'm not?".

He looked like he was thinking deeply about something before he finally talked.

"you will marry me, I can let you live only if you were my wife and had my last name, we don't hurt one of ours, you have to decide, do you wanna live or die, it's your choice ".

"i..i don't understand"

"If I kill someone from the white family a lot of packs will try to harm my pack and I can't let that happen, but you saw something that you weren't supposed to see so the only solution here is that you marry me and that way you become a member of the pack and the family, only then I'm not going to kill and you will keep this secret, but if you don't agree to marry me I will have to kill you and Bear the results later".

I never thought that my family was this important we were a normal boring family.

my dad was a cop, a very scary one but he had the softest heart, my mom was a teacher, she was the nicest person ever but she could be frightening whenever she wanted.

and then there are my siblings, one sister, and two brothers.
they were the most annoying shits, but I would take a bullet for them, they are my shits.

my grandma lives on our street so I grew up eating cookies on her porch and listening to stories about the adventures she and grandpa had when they were young.

so I was pretty sure the whites he was talking about weren't my family, but I will play along if it means I get to live.

"I'm not gonna ask you again, what is your choice do you wanna marry me or die?"

"This is the only solution?" I whispered.

"yes, so tell me marriage or death?" he asks as he points the gun at me again.

I never thought I would agree to something like this but with his gun pointed at me what I say next doesn't surprise me.

"marriage".

--------------------------------------------------------------

heyyyyyyy!!

what do you think of this chapter??

please let me know!

don't forget to vote and comment.

love ya!

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

172K 8.4K 38
Elle has never really seen the outside world. All her life she's been secluded and the only person she's ever really known is her father. But when...
134K 5.3K 55
[Featured by @StoriesUndiscovered in their reading list on 1st March 2022] | First Draft | Edited Once | "𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓯𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓭𝓻𝓪𝓯𝓽 𝓲𝓼 𝓳𝓾𝓼𝓽...
3.2M 85.2K 37
Lillian Wilson A 20-year old werewolf. Ever since her mother died, her father and pack abuse her. She's been mute since she was 15 and only talks t...
1.2M 43.5K 59
Amber Lyndon's future seemed inescapable as a second class human citizen growing up among the hunters, at least until she is rescued from an attack a...