[ON HOLD] PERVY POPULARS || V...

By PARKTHICCIN

"Please keep your dick in your pants, class is almost over." College boys, Jungkook & Taehyung explore the wo... More

Intro
••*One*••
••*Two*••
••*Four*••
••*Five*••
••*Six*••
••*Seven*••
••*Eight*••
••*Nine*••

••*Three*••

514 26 7
By PARKTHICCIN

Minutes passed as Jungkook showed BamBam around the campus and showed him where the classes were. The two soon got tired of learning and headed to Jungkook's dorm. As they walked in the small complex, they saw cans and bags of chips everywhere.

"Omg, I'm so sorry it's so messy. It's been a while since I've been here and I haven't been checking up on my roommate." Jungkook said, a bit embarrassed.

"It's fine, Ive had roommate problems before too." BamBam retorted.

Bing!

Jungkook took his phone out of his pocket.

                 New Message!       Open    

TaeddyBear🧸🥰

Where are you? I tried
finding you at your house
but you weren't there.
Read at 5:21 PM

Where are you?!
Read at 5:22 PM

Jungkook, this isn't funny.
I just want to talk.
Read at 5:22 PM

That's it, I'm gonna go
to your dorm.
Read at 5:23 PM
•••••

'If he wants to get angry and jealous, let's give him something reasonable to be mad at',Jungkook thought to himself.

"Hey, Bam."

"Yes?" BamBam turned slightly.

"Can you give me a massage? I'm a bit sore." Jungkook stretched out his arms so he could be convincing.

"Sure. Let me go get the lotion, meanwhile, take your shirt off." BamBam said the ran out of the room, into the bathroom.

Knock Knock!

'He's here', Jungkook smirked to himself as he took off his shirt and threw it somewhere random.

Knock Knock!

Jungkook purposely ignored the sound of his boyfriend and laid on his stomach.
————
                        TaeddyBear🧸🥰

Open the door, Jungkook.
Read at 8:13 PM

Stop leaving me on read.
Read at 8:13 Pm

Jungkook, I'm serious
Read at 8:13 PM

Nevermind, I have a spare
key
Read at 8:14 PM
————

Hearing the faint sound of the door frame squeaking as it usually does when opened, Jungkook smiles to himself. He knew Taehyung was inside, his plan starts now.

"Okay, this might be a little cold." BamBam warned as he sat on Jungkook's lower back, ready to squeeze to substance out.

"Just hurry up, I'm aching so much." Jungkook fake whined. He soon felt a jelly-like substance make contact with his back. He hissed and shuddered as more was being released from the plastic bottle.

BamBam took his slightly larger hands and started at Jungkook's back. The feeling of his own skin being kneaded and touched carefully yet firmly made Jungkook let out a sigh, indicating he was relaxed.

Jungkook heard light footsteps. 'Shit, he's upstairs now.", he smirked to himself.
As Jungkook heard the footsteps coming closer, he started letting out soft moans, which were of course fake.

"Hey, my shirts been itchy all day, is it okay if I take it off?" BamBam suddenly asks.

"Sure." Jungkook simply replied.

"Uh, Okay that was a horrible mistake. I'm cold now." BamBam shuddered.

"Just place the bed sheets over your back." Jungkook told him.

"Are you sure? It's going to cover your lower half." BamBam informed him.

"Yeah, it's fine." It will even make it look more believable, Jungkook thought.

BamBam quickly placed the cover over his back, still sitting on top of Jungkook's lower back, he went back to massaging Jungkook.

Once again, Jungkook let out soft moans, which quickly turned loud on purpose.

BamBam, completely oblivious to what Jungkook planned, started blushing due to the sounds his friend was making.

Suddenly, the door swung open, revealing a hot-headed Taehyung.

"What is going on here?!!!" Taehyung yelled.

"Oh, hey Taehyung!" BamBam greeted.

"Don't 'Hey Taehyung' me!" Taehyung seethed, "Now tell me why you're on top of my boyfriend!"

"I was giving him a massage!" BamBam argued.

"Bullcrap!" Taehyung screamed again. "You were probably fucking him behind my back!"

"Taehyungie," Jungkook spoke softly, "pull over the covers."

Almost immediately, Taehyung yanked the covers to reveal that both men were still dressed and not doing what he assumed they were doing. He let out a sigh of relief.

"Goddammit, I'm sorry Kook." Taehyung put
his head down in shame. "I'm such an awful boyfriend to think you were cheating on me."

BamBam slowly got off of Jungkook's back.
"I think I should leave now. Um, bye Kooks!"

"Bye Bammie!" Jungkook waves with a smile. BamBam walks out of the room with his shirt back on.

"Let's talk." Jungkook continued, "Why were you so upset earlier?"

"It's just- I want to be perfect for you! Your parents don't want me over and I'm afraid they won't want us to be together." Taehyung spurted.

"Taehyung," Jungkook took his hand and looked up at him with loving eyes, "Who cares what they think? And- nobody's perfect! All that matters is that we love and have each other," Jungkook kissed his cheek, "No matter what." He finished.

"I'm sorry for storming out at the cafe." Taehyung apologized.

"It's okay. Just don't be stupid." Jungkook giggled.

"By the way, why were you moaning? All he was doing was massaging you."

"Ah, I was trying to get you to believe things were happening and make you jealous as payback." Jungkook answered.

Taehyung clicked his tongue, "Don't ever do that again. I was actually ready to murder that BamBam guy with my bare hands."

"Taehyung!" Jungkook slapped his arm playfully.

"Can you blame me? I thought I was gonna lose you! And our future baby." Taehyung trailed his hands to Jungkook's stomach.

"Don't get your hopes up, I haven't took a test yet. That- and I haven't gotten any symptoms." Jungkook informed.

"Well, even if you aren't pregnant, we can always try again. We're still young anyways." Taehyung pecked Jungkook's lips.

Ring Ring!

"Who's that?" Taehyung asked.

"Oh- it's BamBam. He probably wants to know what time dinner is." Jungkook replied.

"Right." Taehyung sighed.

"Hello." BamBam greeted as Jungkook picked up.

"Hey Bams, what do you need?"

"Um- I kinda need to cancel what we planned earlier. I can't come to dinner due to...reasons."

"Oh, ok. Is there anything wrong?"

"No no, nothing's wrong."

"Well, okay then. We can have dinner some other time I guess."

"Yeah totally. Thanks for understanding Kooks, bye!"

"Bye Bammie!"

Beep Beep Beep

As soon as the call ended, Jungkook looked to see a smirking Taehyung.

"Oh god, what now?" Jungkook scoffed.

"You know, we have the whole dorm to ourselves." Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows.

"No, Taehyung not here." Jungkook playfully rolled his eyes.
•••••••

"F-Fuck! Harder!"

————

A/N: What happened to "No Taehyung not here"🗿🗿

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 16.5K 53
Taehyung and Jungkook are childhood bestfriends. They love to hang out with each other. Night outs, parties , sleep over they are never alone. Taehy...
20K 994 33
"For how many men you blush for jungkook, am I not enough? You want dick right. I'll give you everything just be mine" "Here I thought you've changed...
26.7K 1K 22
Jeon Jungkook slightly arrogant and spoiled, but contrary to appearances a very nice student of a very prestigious high school, in the last year of h...
42.5K 2.6K 33
{BOOK THREE}...When unworldly literature student Jeon Jungkook first encountered the driven and dazzling young entrepreneur Kim Taehyung it sparked a...