ACCIDENTALLY IN LOVE

By Shahiedah1

At a point in life, everyone eventually fall in love. While for some falling in love is pretty sweet and for... More

๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟA/N๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ๐ŸŒฟ
๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผINTRODUCTION๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒผ
๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒปCHAPTER 2๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป๐ŸŒป
๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธA LITTLE SOMETHING๐ŸŒธ๐ŸŒธ
๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’CHAPTER 3๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’
โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธCHAPTER 5โšก๏ธโšก๏ธโšก๏ธ
๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅCHAPTER 6๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ
โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธCHAPTER 7โ„๏ธโ„๏ธโ„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’ž
๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠCHAPTER 8๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ
๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅCHAPTER 4 ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ
๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆCHAPTER 9๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ๐ŸŒˆ
๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€๐ŸŽ€
๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐ŸšCHAPTER 10๐Ÿš๐Ÿš๐Ÿš
๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบCHAPTER 11๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ๐ŸŒบ
๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚CHAPTER 12๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ‚
๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒโ™ฆ๏ธ๐ŸŒฒCHAPTER 13๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŸฅ
๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€CHAPTER 14 ๐Ÿฅ€๐ŸŽ†๐Ÿฅ€
๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–ค๐ŸงŠ๐Ÿ–คCHAPTER 15๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ–ค๐Ÿ‹
๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนChapter 16 ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ๐ŸŒนโšก๏ธ
๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณChapter 17๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง๐ŸŒณ๐Ÿ’ง
๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„Chapter 18๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿฆ„โ˜€๏ธ
๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐ŸงPart 19๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ๐Ÿง๐ŸŒŸ
๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘Part 20๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‘‘
โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธPart21โ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฅโ˜˜๏ธ
โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธPart 22โ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ๐Ÿ’จโ˜„๏ธ
๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™Part 23๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿฅจ๐Ÿ’™
๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจPART 24๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ๐Ÿฅฎ๐ŸŒจ
๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐ŸPart 25 ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ
๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹PART 26๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿง€๐Ÿฆ‹๐Ÿฅฅ๐Ÿฆ‹
๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผPart 27๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿ’
๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฉ๐Ÿฟ๐ŸฉCHAPTER 28๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ๐Ÿ‡๐Ÿฅฆ
โœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐ŸทCHAPTER29๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ๐Ÿทโœˆ๏ธ
๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธChapter 30๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธโ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ

๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘CHAPTER 1๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘๐ŸŒ‘

1.7K 153 4
By Shahiedah1

KHADIJA POV
I woke up to the most annoying noise which was coming from my alarm.I had to tap the snooze button and drift back to sleep.
But before you say Jack Robinson,
Ikram barged into my room without even knocking.

  "K wai baki san yanda a k knocking ne ba(you dont know how to knock right)" i bellowed.

"Gess,grumpy much and yeah mum asked me to call you because breakfast is ready" she informed.

"Roger that! Now u can leave my room" i ventured.

"Khadi,before I leave,I have soemthing to say. What's up with you lately?Like you are not acting yourself. You now behave rude,act aloof and act like a jerk. Don't tell me you are still holding on to the past,like what happened several years ago".

"What makes you think am still holding on"

"Oh! Come on,i know am not really an expert when it comes to relationship issues but its really obvious like you know the swollen eyes when you wake up and attitude for the past one week now" she answered.

   "The swollen eyes,hahaha...you are wrong,its just that a lot has been going on in school.
Hoping she will accept the lie because she is damn smart.

"Look am your sister and your go to person and you are still denying.I know its hurts,but you have to move on and stop wasting your precious tears on some peeps that are not worth it" Liham lissed. Just focus on yourself kin ji khadi".

   "Awwwn my baby sis loves me,thanks a million" we hugged it out.

"Gosh! Khadi,your breath stinks,go brush jare. "See you downstairs"

" i will kill you! You dont have respect ko" i uttered throwing my pillow at her but lucky for her,she dodged it.

I sluggishly got out of bed,stretched my arms in the air and then dragged my legs to the bathroom to brush.

I was humming a song while turning on the tap when i noticed my pajamas was stained with blood
"OH!God i hate periods". Oh! That explains the mood swings over the few days."

"Can't Mother Nature just be like
Ring! ring! Girl, you are not pregnant babe.
But nah, ugh!".

I washed my body and then dressed into another pajamas because this girl here is feeling lazy today and as for the stained pajamas,i soaked it hoping to get back to it later when my laziness wears off.

   I headed downstairs just to meet mama and Safiya already in the dining room consuming their food. Anty Maimuna,the househelp made fried potato with scrambled egg and tea to go with it.

"Mama ina kwana(mum good morning)" I greeted her.

"Khadi kin tashi lafiya(did you wake up well)" she asked.

" A wlh mama,ina Abba(where is dad?)"

"He went to work" Safiya answered.

"Maimuna,bring khadi's food" mum instructed.

I barely sat down when my food was brought to me.

"Muna ina kwana?" I greeted anty Maimuna.

"Lafiya lau khadi"she answered.

"Oh!so u cant greet me abi"adda Safiya yelled.

"Oya aunty fiya goooooood morning" i teased her with the nickname she hates. Oh well,i find pleasure in doing what she hates.

"Eh see you o" safiya said.

"Mama i cant seem to find Liham,where is she at?" i asked.

"Oh har kin manta k nan(oh you have forgotten),she is still sleeping"Safiya answered.

" Irin sleeping beauty"Ikram added.

"Gosh! She can sleep for Africa" i said while we all laughed it out.

  "Well babies, i will be heading to the boutique now" mama announced.

"Toh mama" we said in unison.

"Mama can i take your leftover?" i said while pointing at her plate.

"Yeah you can"

"Hmmmm su acici(eating eating)" adda Safiya teased.

"Well mi amigos i gats to go prepare,you know having lecture in about two hours" She added.

" Khadi,see ya...I also have to prepare for my friend's birthday bash" Ikram said.

"But this is just ten o'clock fa and wait sef dont you have GST ne and another question,did you tell mum about the party?" i asked.

"Nope am lecture free today,mum knows about the birthday party and its not early. I have to paint my nails,take care of my hair,do some facials and lots more.You know i just have to be perfect" she replied.

"Well whatever" i rolled my eyes.

"Hey Ram!!You left your plates here" i yelled. I hope you know i wont be picking up your plates right.

"Pleaseeeee can you help me take them to the kitchen

"Please big sis" she pleaded.

"Zaki bushe wallah(you will dry I swear)" i replied.

     Just then Liham walked in and sat down.

"Gosh am faminshed" she uttered with a cranky voice.

"K sleeping beauty sai yanzu?"

"Yeah,am just so tired" she replied.

"Don't you have lectures today?" I asked.

"You are back at it again, asking peeps if they have lectures.I dont fa...How about you?"she asked while yawning.

"So is it a crime to ask? Nah,am lecture free today" i said while waving my hands in the air.

"Haha...Aunty maimuna,please my food am starving"she yelled.

"Liham ina zuwa(am coming)" i heard aunty maimuna voice from the kitchen.

"Bae you are alone now...I gats to go bath ok" i said while standing up.

   I ran upstairs,grabbed my mickey mouse themed towel and headed to the bathroom, took a cold shower.

"Ah!" I sighed as i saunter out of the bathroom dripping wet,sat down on my bed,applying olive oil on my body,then walked over to my closet to find something comfortable to wear.
After much consideration i came across a white t-shirt,grey-whitish trouser and army green scarf.
     I applied kohl,mascara and eyeliner.Then last but certainly not the least,i sprayed my perfume.
Just as i was about to leave my room,Ikram barged in with her facial mask on and black stuffs all over her body making everything look scary and what not. I got to say she really startled me.

"Look its not funny mana,cant you knock ne. What if i was naked?". I snapped at her.

Well first of all,i am sorry for barging in like that. Secondly,why would you be naked in your room?and finally sis, "i need you to help me tye my gele when am ready.
Pleaseeeee!" ikram pleaded.

" Hell to the no,girl" I answered,Am busy.

"Haba mana,i would have asked adda Safiyaa but she has gone for her lecture" Ikram replied in a sullen manner.

A smirk  crept to my lips when i heard what she said. I am her one and only saviour now.

"Alright on one condition"

"Which is" she asked eagerly.

"Chill mana" I uttered.

" you will have to buy Habib yoghurt from that supermarket close to Maryam's house(lkram's  friend)"

"Yeah no worries,as long as you give me the money" she replied.

"Haha nice try,use your money" i said.

"Ahan na khadi mana. This is wickedness" she whined.

"Alright, out! I can see you are not ready"

"Ok,Ok,i will buy it" she went out wagging her hands.

"Muhahahahaha" i let out my evil laughter.

" Its time" i yelped as I went downstairs to watch my favourite show which is "Fear factor"on mtv.

Oh!shit i almost forgot my phone.I grabbed the phone and headed downstairs.

I met Liham watching her favourite show.

"This is war" i muttered.

  "Give me the remote,fear factor is about to begin"

"Nah girl, my show is still on" she answered.

"Come on mana,pretty please" i begged.

"I just need to watch a little"

"Alright,say please aunty Liham" she commanded.

"Toh,please aunty Liham" i obeyed.

"Now kneel down and beg again"

"Ke zaki bushe,just give me jare" i impatiently grabbed the remote control from her hands.

"For your mind,you win today" she dryly uttered as she watched me tune to the channel I wanted.

"Finally,the show is over" I let out a yawn tossing the remote control back to her.

"Have got to say,the show was amazing i cant believe people would do that for money" Liham admitted.

"I have made it my 49th favourite show"she added.

"Subhanallah! For God sake,who in the world has a lot of favourite movies if not you, just weird".

"Whatever" she rolled her eyes.

" I hope you can see your Brain back there as you keep rolling your eyes" I scoffed.

    My phone kept ringing and yay! It's my bestie,Adam.

Me:Besty,ya ne?

Adam:Khadi,am fine jare.So,i was thinking since no lectures today and tomorrow is sunday.Do you mind hanging out today?

Me: Sure,but in my house.How about we play games when you come over?

Adam:Car simulator and kinect sensor?

Me: Yeah!

Adam:Am in...I will be there by 2:00pm.

Me: bring snacks,okay!

Adam:Alright,good bye

Me:Okk byee

    I was really excited because my bestie was coming at the time i was getting bored.

"Girl,your crush will be coming soon" i informed Liham.

"Are you serious?" she yelled. "Let me go get ready then. I have to look presentable, you know" she winked.

"You are somehow,for heavens sake
He is older than you" i joked.

"Whateverrrrrr" she said while running towards the stairs.

"Crazy girl" i muttered.

Omg! I just remembered i soaked my pajamas. I went upstairs to my room and headed straight to the bathroom,grabbed some detergent and started washing the pajamas.In some minutes i was done washing,then i went downstairs to hang it.

I returned back to the parlour to sit.

"Ah! My back aches" I let out.God! Nothing interesting going on the tv. Then,the adhan for Zuhr was called.

My stomach growled, indicating its time for food. "Oh! God, do I have to take this steps to the kitchen. I am tired!"

I headed to the kitchen hoping to find some goodies but to my dismay I opened the refrigerator only to find fruits.

Fruits! Ah! I was craving for chips and chocolate flavoured icecream though,eh,but the fruits will do too" I uttered as I took a bite from an apple.

Aunty maimuna has not cooked anything but the ingredients displayed on the kitchen island and judging from it,i think she was going to cook jollof rice,fried plantain and salad.

  "She might be praying" i muttered grabbing the bunch of banana,grapes and some oranges and headed back to the parlour.

"Ugh!Still showing Boringggggg stuffs" I kept tuning into different channels hoping to find something interesting,just then "Real husbands of Hollywood" was on.

"Finally,something interesting" I tittered.

"Naam khadi,kin kira ni(did you call me?)" aunty Maimuna asked.

"A wallah,dama hunger ne fa" i answered her.

"Yi hakuri,dama sallah na tafi yi(sorry,i went to pray)ama yanzu zan fara abinci(but i will start cooking now)" she said.

"Ai ba damuwa(no problem)" i smiled.

I grabbed my phone to check the time. "Oh! Its already 1:58pm,he will be here in some minutes" i squeeled.

"Khadi! khadi!" Ikram kept yelling my name.

"Oh!God,why does she love shouting ne?" I asked myself.

"Am I safe? Menene(what is it?)"

"Ehn gaki nan(you are here),zo ki min tying gele(come and tye the gele for me)".

"Toh,but wow!!This dress is really nice,it fits your body so well" i complimented and as well admiring her body shape.

"Na you sabi" she laughed.

    I finished tying the gele and she went upstairs while Liham was still upstairs doing God knows What. On the other hand, i was waiting for my Adam. Did i mention everyone in the house loves Adam?well,except Ikram,just surprising!
*****************
    The door bell rang. I already know who it was,He is here.

"I will get ittttt" Liham came out of nowhere running towards the door.

"Yaya Adam yane" she said. "Shigo(enter)"

"I am fine fa k fa? You are looking gorgeous!" He told her.

"Nagode(thank you)"she blushed.

"Bestyyyy" he called out.

"A! ya ka k( how are you doing?)" i asked.

"Let the fun begin" i shouted.

      I turned on the game console,inserted the disc and we began playing "Just dance".

Adam:I don't know you know how to dance.

Me: see you! You know how to tease someone ko.
Liham:i want to play.

Me: wait,until i go one more round with this dude. I gats to win this time.

Liham:Ahan na...make it fast sha.

   We were playing the game when i heard Ikram's voice downstairs,her perfume diffused into room.I have to say the perfume scent is really nice.

"Khadi zan tafi(am going)" she said.

"Alright sai kin dawo(still you come back)and yeah don't forget our deal" i mentioned without turning to face her because i dont want to lose concentration.

Ikram:Oh!Adam is here( she said coldly),Anyway am heading out,bye guys and have fun.

Me:"okay,yes i won...Hey Adam whats wrong?

Adam:"not fair! I wasn't looking and oh! It's nothing you know am just thirsty".

Me:"You know where the kitchen is at mana.Go get some chilled water or juice".

Adam:Alright bae.

ADAM POV
I headed towards the kitchen,opened the fridge and came across orange juice.

"Perfect" i said to myself.

  But thought of of Ikram came across my mind,she had a glow up, she is looking more beautiful than the time I saw her and wow!She has an amazing shape.
I kept thinking of the lies and pretence going on.
"God,i was such a fool"

"Hey is everything all right?" Khadi's voice was what brought me back to reality.

"Sure!" I answered. "Hey khadi can i rest,am not feeling too well".

"All of a sudden" she gave a surprised look . "Let's go to the parlour, so that you can rest".

"K Li lets play,Adam wants to rest" i told her as I got to the parlour.

"Alright" she said excitedly

"Yaya Adam,rest well kaji" she added.

KHADIJA POV
We continued playing the game until we both were exhausted.
But my mind was all on Adam.This was not the first time he was acting like this,besides have noticed something,anytime he sets his eyes on Ikram is either he is not feeling too well or he wants to leave.This is just fishy.

"Gosh am faminshed" Liham uttered.

"Me too"Adam ventured softly.

"Me three" i added.

"Me four" Safiya added while throwing her bag on the couch.

"Har kin dawo(you are already back),but its early fa" I asked in a surprising tone.

"Yes ooh,the man didnt come jare.He just wasted pesin transport fare and energy" Safiya complained.

"I am heading upstairs"she added.

"Abinci yayi(food is ready)" aunty maimuna called out from the kitchen.

"Finally o" i rejoiced.

   We all headed to the dinning room where i saw the food arranged and i got to say it looks amazing and yup just like i guessed.It was jollof rice,plantain,salad and pineapple juice with red velvet cake for dessert.

"Aunty maimuna,where did you learn to bake?" I asked surprised when I saw the red velvet cake.

"A catering school fa" aunty maimuna answered smiling.

"Please can you teach me when we are both free" i pleaded while making puppy eyes hoping she will fall for them.

"I will teach you fa but zaki biya(but you will pay) Adam cut in.

"Eh! See you oh.Zaka bushe(you will dry)" i said.

"Woah! So you can bake yaya Adam,will you teach me?Liham asked.

"Hahaha...No problem" he answered.

"Abegi you that cant even cook indomie" i teased him.

"Is na you that want to bake.Hmm...Na so" i added.

"Enemy of progress" he said.

  We started eating the food and in no time we were done.

"Hey lets play the car simulator game" Adam asked.

"Oh now you have energy...I cant play gaskiya, i am too full to play" i uttered.

"Well am not,i will play with you" Liham uttered.

They left for the parlour.

  "What is wrong with this girl sef,oh!Have forgotten thats her crush.Whatever!" I said to myself.
I logged into my snapchat account to view some snaps and accept some requests.

"Aunty maimuna am hungry oh"Safiya called out as she sat next to me.

"Eww whats on your face?" i asked.

"Its a face mask duh!! Cant you see,village girl kawai".

"Whatever" i rolled my eyes.

  Her food was served and in about lets say three minutes she screamed.

"Ya Allah!" I exclaimed.

"Adda,what is it?" i asked while startled.

Omg! I cant believe my eyes was all she could utter.

"Menene mana" i asked curiously.

"K yarinya,he has my numberrrrrrr"She said happily.

"OMG!!" She screamed.

"So,thats why you screamed like that" i mentioned rather disappointed.

"Cuz of a boy,mtcheeeew!" I could not help but hiss.

"K he is not just any body fa" Adda informed.

"Its Amir Muhammad.The hottest,cutest,most brillant and nicest person in my class"she added.

"Ehn who the guy epp?" i scoffed.

"I cant believe it,k bari you wont understand"she replied.

"abi o"

She let out another ear deafening sound.

"He just texted me,what do i say?"she asked.

"What do i do?Am confused"she added.

"How about flushing your phone down the toilet"i mentioned.Wait sef, i thought you were hungry and clearly you are not eating.

"K just leave food for now,i can eat it later.My crush is texting me".

"Hold up girl, i thought you once said you were so done with guys and crush stuff".

"Yeah yeah i may have said alot of things i didnt mean(wink).Now,give me spaceeeee"she shouted.

   The adhan for salatul Asr was called.

"Bestie,i have to go to mosque now"

"Alright sai ka dawo" i answered.

  Well,they went all to pray and i was left alone downstairs.

  "Oh my God! My pajamas."

I remembered the pajamas I left to dry in the sun and its almost to five.I know how mama can be because she can give an earful when she returns and sees my pajamas outside.

   Anyway,i went out to get the you know what,when i saw Ikram coming into the gate.

"K banza har an dawo(hey *** you are back)" i asked.

"Aa fa am still there" she said smiling.

"Whatever " i said rolling my eyes.

     We were busy talking when Adam approached and something amused me at that moment.Ikram's face expression immediately changed when Adam approached us.You know a face expression whereby she was both sad and angry but she greeted him this afternoon and i didnt notice any change in her face expression except for the tone in her voice. Well,like i mentioned before everybody in my family loves Adam except her.

"Let me head inside kin ji" she said.

"Ok toh sai mun shigo" i replied.

"Ehn kai Adam did you pray for me"

"A fa(yes fa)" he answered faking a smile.

"Sha lets enter inside" i said.

I met only Liham in the parlour watching cartoon while Adda was at the dinning room with her phone.

"You are back,lets continue the game toh" She mentioned as she saw me and Adda.

"Hmmm...no cant do.We are going to play a different game" i said.

"Which is?" Liham asked.

"Truth or dare" i answered.

"God i love that game"Adda safiya called out.

"Am in" She added.

"Am in also" Liham said.

"Me too" Adam added.

"Now just ikram that is left,let me go get her"

I went upstairs,headed to my room and dropped my pajamas.Then went to Ikram's room.
"Asalamualaikum" i greeted.

"Walaikumsalam" she answered.

  She was sitting on the carpet,i guessed she finished praying.

"K where is my youghurt?" i asked.

"Its there" she said pointing to the bed.

But seriously her voice was low and seem down.

"How was the party?" i asked.

"It was fine" was all she could say.I was hoping she will explain everything in details like she always do.

"Girl is something wrong?you seem unusual" i asked.

Ikram pov
Oh!God she might find out.I have to act quickly.
I cant just cant let her find out,i just cant.

_________
"Helloooooo"i said waving my hands in the air hoping to get her attention back.

"Sorry jare,khadi am ok mana and nothing is "wrong am just tired"

"Hmm are you sure?" i asked.

"Yes oooh"she answered.

"Alright,lets go play truth or dare"

"No am tired"

"Lets go jare, pleaseeee!" i pleaded.

"After much persuasion"she agreed.

"Toh shikenan,i will be there in 3mins" she said.

"Alright!" i jumped happily.

I went down stairs with my youghurt,went to keep it in the freezer and headed to the parlour.

"Ikram will be here in 3mins" i announced.
Speaking of the devill,she appeared and sat down with the rest of us.

The game started and it was really funny and amazing too until i asked a question.

"So Adam truth or dare" i asked.

"Truth" he answered.

"Have you ever dated?"i asked.

"No!" he gave a straight answer.

"Are you for real" i asked surprised.

"Haha...yes fa" he answered.

"Look guys this is fun but am out" Ikram said.
She left with anger written all over her face.

"Bestie,i have to go now" Adam said.

"Ahan but its not even late now,stay still dinner mana" i said making a puppy face.

"No cant do sweetie and that face wont work and yes gross!That face does not suit you" he admitted.

"Whatever!Kaji da shi(na you sabi)"

"I am heading out,wont you escort me"

"Nah i wont am angryyyyyy"

"Sorry mana i have to do some stuffs fa and "yes i forgot to give you this chocolate" he handed me the chocolate.

"Ahan Nawa fa"Liham cried out.

"Oh!am sorry i will bring urs next time kinji"Adam assured her.

"For the meantime, share with khadi" he added.

"Alright toh naji" Liham nodded in agreement.

"I have to go now.Bye Liham, tell Adda Safiya I said bye cuz she is busy with her phone" he waved.

"Byee"

I escorted him to the door and bade him farewell.

"still we meet on monday" i yelled.
🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

Hi  guys,
So what do you think of this chappy and most of all what do you think Ikram and Adam are hiding.I guess we will soon get to find out.

Don't forget to vote,comment and add to your library 😊🌹✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 900 35
Meet Umma Khalthum Mayana, an orphan whom lives with her uncle and his family, a beautiful, intelligent and pious lady. Jovial is what you'd describe...
43.6K 6.8K 42
Being a king-That's power. Being a husband-That's love. Being a friend-That's trust. Muhammed Aleer, the sixth son of a king, fighting for his place...
133K 12.3K 58
Book one in the Dantata Series She joked about getting a husband at the wedding. He was the groom's cousin. They say some love stories start when you...
15.9K 1.2K 46
Studious, Pious, Beautiful, Introvert- enough adjectives to describe her. She gets tagged with 'TOO SERIOUS' at her first encounter with everyone. Bu...