Where Were You In the Morning...

Bởi bbykihyunie

"Where were you? You didn't leave your number or anything. Where were you in the morning?" Xem Thêm

Intro
One
Two
Three
Four
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten

Five

718 26 0
Bởi bbykihyunie

It was finally time to go back to college and I would normally be dreading to go back but I needed to find you. You had been on my mind the past week and the more I thought about it the more angry and sad I got, how could you just leave like that?

I looked all over campus for you and I couldn't find you anywhere, did you really regret it that much?

I normally have chemistry class with you but you weren't there, your friend was though, she also looked confused as to why you weren't there. Why are you ditching school? Are you sick?

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

1M 54.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
577K 35.2K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
101K 2.1K 61
Ashley is a disturbed girl at Sunnyside orphange. The owner hates her, so she makes the feeling mutual. Watching video's for life. When she is adopte...
36.4K 1.8K 20
❣︎ | 하나의 조건 ❝ DON'T FALL IN LOVE WITH ME. ❞ [THIS WAS WRITTEN TERRIBLY READ AT YOUR OWN RISK] [...