Who's Your Prince Charming? (...

By ComeAlongHolmes_

Sam, Dean, and Castiel have just come back from a hunt. Only to awake to find Archangel Gabriel not dead. Gab... More

1. It Has Begun
2. Play Your Roles
3. You're So In Trouble
4. He Loves Me, He Loves Me Not
5. The Invitation
6. Have We Met?
7. You Better Hurry
8. I See The Light
9. I'm Gonna Have A Little Fun

10. Thank You

17.5K 1.1K 1.2K
By ComeAlongHolmes_

*Hello everyone! I was extremely amused with last chapter's comments! I really enjoy writing this fic. But sadly it is coming to an end...I hope you all enjoy this chapter. For all I know, this might be the last chapter... yep...this might be the last chapter guys...I hope ya'll enjoyed this fanfiction. *

// Sam's POV

"Gabriel...I - I need you to change everything back." Sam breathed out as Gabriel removed his mask.

"Aw, do I have to?" He pouted. "I was having so much fun...especially with the surprise I have your brother and his angel. Oh it's so shocking, it's to die for!" Gabriel gushed.

Sam's eyes widened.

"Gabriel...what did you do?"

"Oh nothing much... Anyways, you want everything back to normal? Well boohoo. You'll have to catch me first..." he smirked before snapping his fingers and disappearing.

Sam ran back into the palace and gasped.

Everything and everyone was still. As if he had stopped time.

Sam wandered around the still people, looking for Gabriel.

"GABRIEL! Please!" Sam called out as he ran around.

He ran his hands through his hair in frustration. He wasn't going to get anywhere just calling for him.

Gabriel said he had a surprise waiting for Dean and Cas. That is was to die for. If Gabriel hurt Dean...Sam wouldn't be able to live with himself.

If Gabriel killed or hurt Cas...Dean would blame himself everyday because he couldn't save him. Even if it was Gabriel's fault. Dean couldn't live without Castiel... and Sam couldn't live without Dean.

"You have to catch me Samwich!" Gabriel's laugh echoed in the room.

Sam ran around the halls looking for him.

Where the hell could he be?!

Damn it...when Sam gets his hands on him he wouldn't know what to do with him.

"Come on Sammy~ You're close!"

"Gabriel! Where the hell are you, you coward?!" Sam ran into a room.

"Whoopsies. Not there Sammy. You'll never find me at this rate!" He laughed again.

Sam leaned against a wall and sighed.

"Damn it Gabriel...I never wanted this...I never wanted you to be this way..." he choked. "I - I thought you were dead damn it! When I watched that video with Dean and you said you were dead. I wanted to scream! I wanted to cry! I wanted so hard and badly to mourn because I had lost you! But I didn't...I couldn't let Dean know...I couldn't let him know..." he yelled as his eyes began to fill with tears.

"And now...well. You're alive! And I am so damn happy to have my angel alive! But now you are doing all this?! For what? I get that you're the trickster and all but why this? You're threatening to kill Dean or Cas. Maybe even both. And I'm not having that. Damn it when this is over...I don't even know what I'll do... we'll probably hunt you down. But I wont kill you Gabriel. No matter how much I wish I could...I don't want to. But if you make me I will..." he whispered the last bit as he let the tears spill from his eyes.

"Why?" Gabriel asked from behind him.

Sam spun around and faced the Trickster.

"What?" He asked.

Gabriel walked closer to him.

"Why don't you want to kill me?" He asked a bit confused.

Sam sighed and ran his hands through his hair.

"Because...I - I can't...I just don't want to..." he tried to explain.

Gabriel sighed and snapped.

"There..." he whispered.

Sam looked at his surroundings.

He was in the bunker.

Sam smiled widely and looked back at Gabriel.

"What about Dean and Cas?" He asked.

Gabriel looked down at his hands and sighed.

"That's the harder part."

Sam's smiled faded.

"Since they're in a different story...it may take a while for it to end on my command. I've already tried to stop it. It will stop soon...it might take a while...just be patient...they wont be dead...I don't think..." he stated.

Sam groaned and sat down.

"Damn it Gabriel..."

// Dean's POV

Dean opened his eyes.

He tried to move his arms. But he couldn't.

He looked behind him. His hands were bound in a chain.

Dean opened his mouth to say something but it was muffled out.

What the hell was going on?!

Where was Cas?!

"Cas?" The muffled into the fabric wrapped around his mouth.

"Uh uh! He'll be here soon..." a woman stated behind him.

Dean turned his head. A woman in a red dress, black curly hair was standing behind him, adjusting the chain so it was hooked on something.

Dean tried to pull away but the chain was stuck...

"DEAN!" He heard outside of the tower they were in.

"Ah you see? Show time..." she smirked before grabbing Dean's hair and tossing it out the window, hiding behind something.

Dean felt his hair being tugged.

Soon Castiel jumped into the window and sighed.

"Dean! I- I thought I'd never see you again- " He was cut off when Dean muffled his name into the handkerchief.

"Dean? Oh god..." he started walking towards him.

The woman walked up behind Cas and stabbed a blade through his back.

Dean screamed.

Castiel winced and fell to the floor, blood already covering his shirt...

That's right...he was human. He wasn't an angel...

The woman walked back to Dean and unhooked the chain.

Dean tried to get up but she started dragging him back into a door in the ground.

"Let's go Dean..." she smiled.

Dean tried to pull away.

"Dean! Stop fighting me!" She yelled.

"No!" Dean yelled as he loosened the fabric so it now hung around his neck. "I will never stop fighting you. But if you let me heal him...I'll go with you. And we'll live together! Forever! Just like you want."

The woman raised an eyebrow before walking over to Cas and cuffing his hands to some furniture.

"In case you get any ideas of following us."

She let go of Dean, taking off the chains.

Dean ran up to Cas and kneeled beside him.

"Oh Cas...."

"Dean...you can't go..." Cas whispered.

"Hey hey...don't worry. Gabriel wont leave us here forever...we still need to find Sam. Just let me heal you. This- this hair is magic right? What was the song...damn it." Dean stated trying to wrap his hair around Castiel's chest.

"Stay still!" He groaned.

"Wait...Dean..." Cas breathed out.

Dean looked at him confused.

Castiel sat up and placed a hand on the back of Dean's neck. He began to lean in. Dean did the same.

He heard a snipping sound, and his hair being pulled.

Dean looked behind him and gasped as Castiel cut his hair with some shattered glass on the floor.

It all changed brown.

"NO!" The woman screamed as her skin wrinkled and aged. She ran around over to the window and somehow fell out.

Dean stayed there, wide eyed.

Castiel coughed, causing Dean to turn back to him.

"No no nononono! Damn it Cas! No! You can't die...I- I don't know what I'll do without you man!" Dean whispered, tears filling his eyes.

Castiel smiled up at him, coughing.

"Damn it Castiel...I could've saved you. I needed to save you. You're part of the team. There is no Team Free Will without ya. Damn you have no idea how much I...Oh Cas...I can't live without you. You know that. Damn when I first met you...I honestly thought you were some monster but no...you were an angel. My angel. God you're a pain in my ass Cas but...you always made it through. Always. God you just always came when I called. Never failed. Well sometimes you wouldn't show. I honestly thought you had died. That you were killed. Damn when you were with Crowley...I- fuck I was mad. You didn't tell me....you are just so reserved. But hey...

I love you. That's right Cassie....I love you. I learned to love you. I love everything about you. You're bluest blue to ever blue, bluer than blue eyes. You're damn hair...that dirty trench coat of yours. You're tie...your lips. God I love you Castiel....so you just can't die..." He sighed.

"Dean......." Cas whispered, placing a hand on his arm.

Dean looked up at him.

Castiel smiled one last time before his hand fell to his side, eyes closing.

"C-Cas? No...Cas." His voice broke.

Dean sat him up and hugged him. He rocked Cas back and forth as tears fell out his eyes.

Someone gasped.

"Dean!" Sam yelled.

Dean didn't look at him...

"Oh crud..." Gabriel whispered.

Dean quickly glanced at Gabriel. He set Cas down on the floor before walking over to the Trckster, pulling an angel blade from his pocket since their clothes changed back to normal.

"You..." Dean whispered.

"Hey Deano! Um...sorry about him..." He gestured toward Cas.

Dean yelled and charged at him but Sam stood in between them.

"Sam...move." Dean glared.

"D-Dean! J-just...calm down...look behind you..." Sam gasped.

Dean heard coughing.

He turned around to see Castiel sitting up, coughing.

"Cas!" Dean yelled.

Castiel stood up and looked around.

"Dean?"

Dean ran up to Cas and brought him into his arms.

"Cas...."

Castiel chuckled and nodded.

"Yea Dean...it's me." He hugged back.

Sam coughed, causing them to pull away from each other.

"Thanks Gabriel..." Sam smiled at him.

Gabriel nodded and turned to Dean expectantly.

"Uh yea...thanks." He sighed.

"Well boys. As you can see...not dead. Nice having some fun quality time with you. See you!" He smirked before snapping his fingers and he was gone.

Sam sighed and leaned against the wall.

"So what'd you two get stuck in?" Sam asked with a smirk.

"Uh nothing!" Dean laughed.

"Dean was a mermaid and Rupunzel. I was the prince in both stories." Castiel explained.

Sam burst out laughing.

Dean glared at Castiel with a small smile.

"Good to have you back Cas. What did you get stuck in Sammy?" Dean asked.

Sam blushed darkly and looked away.

"Come on Sammy!" Dean whined.

"Ugh! Cinderella." He mumbled.

The room was silent for a while before Dean started laughing.

"Oh shut up Dean! It's not as bad as having a tail and freaking long hair!" He crossed his arms over his chest.

Dean stopped laughing for a while before walking into the kitchen, Castiel following.

"Whatever. I'm going to bed..." Sam rolled his eyes with a smile.

"Night, princess!" Dean laughed. Sam laughed before disappearing into the hall.

"Dean...what you said. When I was dying. Was it true?" Castiel asked behind Dean.

Dean quickly turned around and kissed him.

Castiel's eyes widened but he kissed back.

Dean smiled and pulled away.

"Every last word." He smiled, kissing him again.

// Sam's POV

Sam looked back into the kitchen and smiled.

"Finally..." he sighed before actually going to his room.

He grabbed more comfortable clothes and changed into them.

He walked into the bathroom and brushed his teeth.

Sam walked back into his room and sighed.

Gabriel just left... he doesn't love you.

Sam looked up at the ceiling.

Why didn't he ever get to keep someone for himself?

Oh well...that's just the life of Sam Winchester I guess.

He pulled out with laptop and began searching for cases.

"Hey Kiddo..."

Sam perked up and looked behind him.

"Gabriel..."

Gabriel smiled and walked up to him, hands in his pockets nervously.

Sam stood up and did the same.

Gabriel looked up at him with a smile.

"Forgot to formally say goodbye to my favorite Winchester." Gabriel shrugged before standing on his toes and touching his lips with Sam's.

Sam couldn't move. It was happing. Finally.

Gabriel quickly pulled away and backed up.

"S-sorry! I didn't mean to- I just I don't know what came over me I- " he started backing away slowly.

Sam smiled at him.

He walked up to him, placed his hands on Gabriel's cheeks and kiss him.

Gabriel tensed up a bit before relaxing and kissing Sam in return. His hands placed over Sam's.

They pulled away, blushing with wide smiles.

"Damn I love you..." Gabriel smiled and smashed their lips together a third time.

Sam laughed into the kiss.

"I love you too Gabriel... Thank you."

~~ And They Lived Happily Ever After.

The End ~~

*OMG ! Yay! It's over! I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED IT!! WHAT DID YOU GUYS THINK OF IT OVER ALL?! GOOD? BAD? IN BETWEEN?! ANYTHING I COULD'VE IMPROVED?

THANK YOU ALL FOR READING THIS! THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WONDERFUL VOTES AND COMMENTS! I LOVE YOU ALL!*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

215K 15.2K 26
What if our four loveable idiots were fanfic writers and that's how they met? Sam, Dean, Castiel and Gabriel were all pretty normal people. At least...
40.4K 1.8K 21
Michael and his two brothers, Dean and Sam, have just moved to a new town. There, they will meet Lucifer, Castiel, and Gabriel, three brothers that w...
151K 6.2K 23
Sam and Dean are in a new town and a new school. There they meet two boys and have the adventure that they never believed would happen to them. Desti...
37.4K 2.3K 23
( sequel to Newborn ) Dean and Castiel have a teenage daughter named Mary, and now that they have a new house, Sam and Gabriel want to have a child t...