The Forbidden

By truth000

Lucy is a poor girl trying to take care of little brother on her own. All she wants is to do something excit... More

The Forbidden
Chapter 1 : Lucy
Chapter 2 : Nathaniel
Chapter 3 : Lucy
Chapter 4 : Nathaniel
Chapter 5 : Lucy
Chapter 6 : Nathaniel
Chapter 7 : Lucy
Chapter 8 : Nathaniel
Chapter 9 : Lucy
Chapter 10 : Nathaniel
Chapter 11 : Lucy
Chapter 12 : Nathaniel
Chapter 13 : Lucy
Chapter 14 : Nathaniel
Chapter 15 : Lucy
Chapter 16 : Nathaniel
Chapter 17 : Lucy
Chapter 18 : Nathaniel
Chapter 19 : Lucy
Chapter 20 : Nathaniel
Chapter 21 : Lucy
Chapter 22 : Nathaniel
Chapter 23 : Lucy
Chapter 24 : Nathaniel
Chapter 25 : Lucy
Chapter 26 : Nathaniel
Chapter 27 : Lucy
Chapter 28 : Nathaniel
Chapter 29 : Lucy
Chapter 30 : Nathaniel
Chapter 31 : Lucy
Chapter 33 : Lucy
Chapter 34 : Nathaniel
Chapter 35 : Lucy
Chapter 36 : Nathaniel
Chapter 37 : Epilogue

Chapter 32 : Nathaniel

2K 80 22
By truth000

***************************************************************************************************************

Hey, Readers! Sorry about that long update, but I've been very busy with some family stuff. :P But I have some great ideas for some other ideas! Anyhoo, Here's Chapter 32, Enjoy!!!!!!!!!! >.<

***************************************************************************************************************

It couldn't be true. It just couldn't. The man that we're suppose to defeat, to destroy, is the man who practically raised me? I couldn't just believe it. Phillip's kind eyes, which were once filled with kindness, were now dark and evil. "Y-your lying, right? This is some joke, right?" I asked, more like pleaded. I looked over at Lucy, but her eyes were filled with pity. "I'm sorry." She whispered.

"Bravo! You've finally found out!" He cheered, clapping his handds. "It took you long enough, priestess."

"I was a little occupied." Lucy replied. 

"Phillip, how could you?" I asked. Suddenly, Phillip started to laugh maliciously. He stared at me with amusement, yet hatred. "Phillip. I regret ever choosing that name."

"If Phillip isn't your real name, then what -?" I started to ask.

"Madilim Histura." Lucy suddenly called out. I looked at her, confused. She looked at me and sighed. "In the dark language, it literally means 'dark figure'." She explained. 

"I knew you were the smart one, Miss Lucy." He said wickedly. "Just like your mother."

"She's not my mother." Lucy said darkly. Phillip, or Madilim, started to laugh malevently. Suddenly, he clapped his hands together and started to chant. "Ipakita pagbabalatkayo!" Suddenly, his whole body started to glow dark qura. I could feel  myself tense up at amount of aura coming from Madilim. Suddenly, his appearence changed completeley. His short body grew almost ten inches tall, his pale skin had more color, his bald head had long black hair, almost reaching the ground. His butler uniform turned into a large black cape, making his body disappear. "Ah, that's much better." He sighed in relief. 

"Phillip...." I whispered.

"Stop it, Nathaniel." Lucy suddenly said. "I had that same reaction with my mo....with Cassandra. I didn't like the feeling either. This battle isn't one against two. It's us versus the ones we trusted the most."

I looked at Madilim, and he smiled. "I'm afraid she's right. But the best part is that I get to kill you with my bloody hands." Madilim snickered. He clapped his hands together, and a gust of wind appeared from no where. A dark cloud began to form next to Madilim, and a woman appeared next to him. And this woman looked familiar. "Am I late?" She asked.

"Not at all, my dear." Madilim said, changing his voice from dark to kind. He grabbed her hand and kissed it gently. The woman looked over to us, particularly at Lucy. "Hello, sweetie." She greeted with a kind smile.

"Hello, Cassandra." Lucy said coldly.

"Is that how you treat your mother?" Cassandra hissed.

"Says the woman who killed her husband and the father of her own children." Lucy hissed back. I could feel the hatred between these two, and it was beyon a fight. It was a war. I grabbed Lucy's hand, and she looked surprised. "Calm down, Lucy. Calm down." I advised her. She took a few deep breathes and nodded that she was okay. Cassandra began to laugh. "You two remind me of my husband and I."

"You don't even have the right to call him your husband." Lucy hissed. 

"It's called 'holy matrimoney' honey." Cassandra said.

"There's nothing holy about you." Lucy replied. Suddenly, we notice that the sky was getting darker and darker. I could see Madilim and Cassandra smile. "It's time for the battle." Madilim announced. "May the best man win."

"Come on, honey. Let's take our fight elsewhere." Cassandra told Lucy. With the snap of her fingers, Cassandra and Lucy were taken by a giant dark cloud, disappearing within a blink of an eye. "Lucy!" I called out.

"Leave them be. This is our battle now." Madilim said, his eyes filled with malice.

Storms were starting to arise. The moon was barely in the sky, marking the start of the battle. "Let's see what the Fate Sisters have taught you."

"Before we start, I need to know why you're doing this." I told him. It still didn't make sense why Phillip would do this. I always thought of him as the wise, joyful man that would tell me stories and give me advice. Madilim smiled and looked at the sky. "By fate, I was originally suppose to die at age twenty. I learned about this when I was sixteen, and I was furious. I thought it was unfair for someone to decide my own future. So I went up to the mountains, and learned the way of the dark arts." He took out his wand. His wand was nothing but black, and dark aura surrounding its presence. "I loved the power so much, and I wanted more. Enough to make me decide my own fate." This was ridiculous. Wait, not ridiculous. It was mad! I stared at him with horror, and he laughed manically. "I've been waiting for this moment for almost a hundred years." He snarled. "Sunog lakas!" Suddenly, a ginormous ball of fire appeared from his wand. I quickly dodged it, but I felt huge pain from my right leg. I looked at it, and I could tell that I've been hit, seeing the burns on my leg. I quickly got up and took out my wand. I began to draw the symbol for lightning in mid air and chanted, " Vitta de fulgar!" Colossal strips of lightning came out of the symbol and gave a direct hit on Madilim. I could hear him scream in pain, making me feel accomplished. Suddenly, I heard him chuckly. Then that chuckle turned into a laugh. "I'll admitt, your good." Madilim complimented. "But not good enough." He charged up to me and did something I didn't expect. He punched me in the jaw, making me gasp in pain. I fell to the ground, coughing up blood. After all that coughing, I finally stood up.  I drew the symbol for plant in mid air. "Herba impetus!" Green circles began to appear on the ground, all around Madilim. Suddenly, green vines appeared and wraped around him, squeezing me tightly. "Gaah!" He screamed. I heard him choking words, but I couldn't pronounce what he had said. Suddenly, the vines turned into ash, blowing away in the wind. "That was a surprise." He gasped.

"You shouldn't have underestimated me." I growled. I see him smirk, and he starts whispering a spell. "Pinakamataas lakas." Suddenly, I felt a large amount of dark magic coming from him. His wounds were suddenly healed, and his once weakened magic was now fully restored. I looked at him, horified. "What are you?" I asked. But all he did was grin and screamed out  a spell. "Anino atake!" Suddenly, a mirror appeared in front of my. At first, I thought it was a joke, but then something happened. Vines started to appear from mirror and attacked me. I was suddenly pinned to the ground, being squeezed by my own spell. The vines were around my arms, legs, and my neck. I tried to gasp for air, but no air entered my lungs. I thought I was a goner, until the vines suddenly disappeared. I gasped for air, my face probably blue. "Your lucky that spell is only temporarily." Madilim growled. He kicked me in the chest, and I gasped in pain. "Aargh!" I screamed. I began to cough up more blood, and I felt my self becoming weak. "Is this really what the last sorcerer's power suppose to be like? Because if it is, I'm disappointed." He jeered. He kicked me again, making me more and more weak. I fell to the ground and layed there. I wanted to just die on the battlefield. I admitt that I, Prince Nathaniel of Acelin, was a coward. But suddenly, just when I was about to give up, something came up in my head. I saw images of Lucy, the girl of my dreams, the girl I'm fated to be with forever. I saw images of her laughing, crying, smiling, scowling, everything. I could hear her singing, talking, giggling, everything. But three words were the only thing I could hear clearly. "I love you." Suddenly, I felt some sort of light inside of me. Suddenly, two words popped in my head, as if I was suppose to say it out loud. "Cantatus lux." I whispered. Suddenly, the light got brighter and brighter. Suddenly, I started to float in the air. I began to feel power, and a lot of it. All my wounds were gone completely. I could see Madilim's face, and it was priceless. "What is this!" He screamed.

"It's called love." I told him. "And if you wanna defeat me, I'd like to see you try." Madilim looked angry, no, furious. I whispered the word, "Transfiguro." My red and black wand turned into a giant sword, made of black ember and ruby. "Magbagong-anyo!"Madilim screamed, and his wand transfomed into a black sword. "You think you can defeat me!" Madilim screamed, his face turning as red as a tomato. "You asked my what I was, well I'll tell you the answer." He clapped his hands together and screamed. Suddenly, black aura spun around him. His clothes tore, seeing his skin. "I am death!" 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 392 33
❝ There are no limits to a power as great as yours. ❞ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Aurora Celeste has spent her whole royal life as a Crown Princess and next...
1.1M 71.2K 33
Evelin is known as the wild Fendway sister. She dreams of someday escaping to the Forbidden Lands to the west, despite the rumors of its danger and d...
924 207 35
My name is Kalista. They call me the beast. Kalista has been cursed by a powerful sorceress and is now a prisoner in her own palace. As petals fall f...
176 15 10
"Aww, pretty prince can't stand a little cut," she cooed, making a pouty face. She knew she wasn't going to slit his throat, but he did not know that...