Erotic Book Club (E.B.C) 2019

By EroticBookClub

This is the Erotic Book Club's club book with the stories and feedback for the 2019 session. For information... More

Welcome!
When You Realize You've Become a Mean Girl
Mean Girl (Feedback)
Just Go With It
Just Got With It (Feedback)
Under His Protection (Feedback)
Cinderella
Cinderella (Feedback)
The Promised
The Promised (Feedback)
Platinum Nights
Platinum Nights (Feedback)
Heartbroken By A Hunter
Heartbroken by a Hunter (Feedback)
Tied to Mr. B
Tied to Mr.B (Feedback)
Sinful Delight & The Master's Might
Master's Might (Feedback)
Fierce Protection
Fierce Protection (Feedback)
Speaker's Way
Speaker's Way (Feedback)
The Will To Serve
The Will To Serve (Feedback)
Secret Pleasure
Secret Pleasure (Feedback)
Rebound
Rebound (Feedback)
All Fun & Games
All Fun and Games (Feedback)
Show Me The Way
Show Me The Way (Feedback)
Translating Love
Translating Love (Feedback)
The Party Princess
The Party Princess (Feedback)
The Words that Bind
The Words that Bind (Feedback)
Closed! See you next year!
Join Our New Discord Server!

Under His Protection

15.9K 21 0
By EroticBookClub

The book of the week is:

Book Title: Under His Protection

Author: BlackShadowCC

Genre: Mature Romance

Rating: Hotness

Link: Click the external link at the bottom or you can find the book listed on the profile's reading list.

Short Summary: Fleck was never going to be the gorgeous, tall blonde that everyone wanted to date. It was her lot in life to be a little over 5 feet tall and curvy, almost to the extreme. Most days that didn't bother her, in her 25 years she had become comfortable with her body and knowing herself. She didn't lack for friends, even if they weren't attracted to her they were certainly attracted to her father's money and connections. Took a few mistakes to figure out how to read those that were actual true friends and those that were like "crabs in a bucket" and were cut off fast. Of course what was before Grayden came into the picture. He was new to the city and her father's company as a security consultant, her father had told her it was just routine but when he assigned Grayden as her own personal bodyguard she starts to wonder if there is something more going on.

Grayden has warned her he is strictly there to do a job so the attraction she feels for him, she should ignore. Of course he didn't feel it back, the ones that she wanted never did, or did he... as he watches her a little to closely, holds her a little more tightly than he needs to as he protects her from harm.

Possible Triggers: None Mentioned

Strongest Writing Trait: I'm pretty good with grammar.

Weakest Writing Trait: Punctuation

Help request: Just looking for a general idea if my storylines are alright. Reading the first couple chapters and knowing if it is something people are interested in continuing to read or not.

☆☆☆☆

You have a minimum of one week to read as many chapters as you can/want. We ask that you read a minimum of 3-5 chapters in order to get a good feel for the author's work. Once you've finished reading you may use the critique questions to guide you through your review and feedback.

If you have any questions, please let us know. Otherwise, just have fun!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

491K 6.4K 23
"get off of me, Kyle we cant do this" "why not McKenzie, I know you want to" he put his hands between my thighs and started to stroke up and down...
7.1K 114 30
I will sing of the mercies of the LORD forever, with my mouth will I make known Your faithfulness to all generations. -Psalm 89:1
5.9K 561 14
တစ်နေ့စာအုပ်ဖတ်ရင်းအိပ်ပျော်သွားတယ်။ ဒါပေမယ့် နိုးလာတော့ငါးကန်ထဲရောက်နေတယ်။ ပြီးတော့ငါက ဂျယ်လီငါးလူသား တဲ့လား?! တစ္ေန႔စာအုပ္ဖတ္ရင္းအိပ္ေပ်ာ္သြားတယ္။...
241K 7.5K 35
this story is about a girl who loses her mum and dad! she ends up living with Hannah her mums best friend and her 6 boys!! Tori knows Carter and Leon...