The Retired Queenpin

By GoddessofJustice

Aaliyah Daniels is a former Drug Lord, assassin, and wife. She lives a secluded life with her two children Ki... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 2 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 3 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 4 (3rd person POV)
Chapter 5 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 6 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 7 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 8 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 9 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 10 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 11 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 12 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 13 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 14 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 15 (Damien POV)
Chapter 16 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 17 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 18 (Omniscent POV)
Chapter 19 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 20 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 21 (Damiens POV)
Chapter 22 (Unknown POV)
Chapter 23 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 24 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 26 (Aaliyah's POV)
Authors Note
Chapter 27 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 28 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 29 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 30 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 31 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 32 (Damien's POV)
A/N
Chapter 33 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 34 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 35 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 36 (Niko's POV)
Chapter 37 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 38 (Aaliyah's POV)
New Book (SNEAK PEAK)
Chapter 39 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 40 (Niko's Letter to Aaliyah)
A/N (updated 2.27.2020)
Chapter 41 (Aaliyah's POV)
Chapter 42 (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 43 (Omniscient POV)
A/N
Chapter 44 (Damien's POV)
Chapter 45: Omniscient POV
Chapter 46: Omniscient POV
A/N
Chapter 47: Damien's POV
Chapter 48 (Aaliyah's POV)
A/N
Chapter 49: (Damien's POV)
Chapter 50: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 51: (Omniscient POV)
Chapter 52: Omniscient POV
A/N:
Chapter 53: Epilogue:
New Story!

Chapter 25 (Damien's POV)

4.1K 181 20
By GoddessofJustice

After the meeting, I decided I wanted to take Aaliyah to the Fantasy Playpen. I wanted to introduce her to the world of BDSM. And although I would love to do a demo with her tonight, I knew Caesar wouldn't allow it until he'd discussed membership terms and showed her around. I already had a membership; one that I hadn't used in years.

Aaliyah stared out of the window as we drove through the city. She'd been mighty quiet since we'd left the meeting and I was hoping that she didn't think I was upset with her for putting Danielle in her place because I wasn't upset. Danielle needs to know her place and who better to teach her than my Micio.

When we pulled into the driveway of the Mega Mansion, Aaliyah's eyes widened as she watched the partially dressed women walk in.

"Arden, I know good and damn well you did NOT bring me to a whore house..."

"I would never do that, Micio." I chuckled.

"Well, you are a freak. So, I wouldn't put it past you." She smirked.

"I like to know where the pussy I'm fucking has been, Neonata." I winked.

"I will punch you."

"And I will spank your little ass in front of everyone." I leaned in close to her.

Her breathing hitched as she pressed her thighs together.

"You like that idea. Don't you, Gattino." I shifted in my seat, grabbing her waist and placing her in my lap.

"No." She frowned.

"You're lying." I smacked her ass.

"Damien...." she whined.

I pressed my hardened bulge into her core. Her lips parted as she let out a breathy moan.

"I'm not going to fuck you, Micio." I smiled as I nibbled her ear.

"Fuck you..." she groaned as she climbed out of my lap.

"As much as I would love to, we have business to attend to."

When we walked in all eyes shifted to us. Curious glances for the most part but their were a few lustful glances towards us as well. My arm was possessively around Aaliyah's petite waist as we walked though the common room, where demos could happen right in front of your eyes.

There was actually one going on as we walked though. Aaliyah's mouth fell open in pure shock.

"Oh my gosh." She huffed as she watched the man fuck the small girls ass.

"Close your mouth, Gattino. You'll catch flies." I chuckled

"But they're fucking.... in front of everybody."

"That's the point of this place. To be watched."  I shrugged.

"Damien! Good to see you!" Caesar came up and slapped my back.

"Likewise. Caesar, this is my fiancé, Aaliyah. Aaliyah, this is Caesar, the owner of the fantasy playpen."

"Ah, nice to meet you, Bella." Caesar grabbed her hand and kissed it.

"Likewise." She gave him a cute little innocent smile.

"So, how'd you and Damien meet?" He held he hand out for us to make our way down the hall and into his office.

"Business." Aaliyah stated simply.

"Oh okay. So, basically, this is a place where Dominants and Submissives can "play" in "public." I say that in quotations because play means sex and this isn't an actual public setting. This place isn't open to the public, everyone here has a membership. There is a background check that we do as well as a psychological analysis. And those are in place to protect you as well as the others. You are allowed to play with whom you want as long as your dominant has agreed. In which I know that you'll probably only be playing with Damien. But if he decides he wants to bring another Dom into your play then there will be a signed agreement. We also have "private" rooms. Again the quotations because it's not actually private, your demo is still being watched just not so openly. It is your Dominants job to provide aftercare. Every Submissive has to have a safe word."

"Wow." She huffed.

"There is a meet and greet once a month for new members. After your first meet and greet you will be able to come and go as you please. Today I'll just give you a simple tour and we'll begin the membership process. Damien can handle establishing a safe word with you. My wife and I will be doing a demo in about an hour, if you would like to stay and watch then you are welcome to do so."

Caesar had her sign a few documents and agreements. Then he gave her a tour.

I couldn't wait to do a demo with her. I knew the other Doms would be watching her every move, every whimper, every moan, and every harsh intake of breath as I brought her over the edge.

But they knew better. They knew not to approach her. Not that I was ever a stingy dominant before. It's just that when it comes to Aaliyah, she's just too phenomenal to share.

I knew she'd have every single one of these men begging her for just one night but I knew my Micio. And I knew she'd never, even if we weren't together.

"Caesar." Nefetari purred as she walked up to him.

"Yes, Princess."

Nefetari is Caesar's wife. She's Egyptian. And not like the egyptian bloodline of today but ancient egyptian. She was gorgeous, no doubt. Caesar always had a thing for African women, not necessarily a fetish but he just found them more attractive.

Aaliyah's eyes almost popped out of her head as she saw Caesars arm wrap around Nefetari's waist.

"Caesar has jungle fever." She whispered.

"Most European men do. Especially us Italians." I licked my lips as I looked at her.

Granted I had never been with an African/African American woman before Aaliyah because I never had the balls to approach one. But I always found Darker Skinned women highly attractive.

"Really?"

"Yes. Why is that so hard to believe?"

"Where I'm from back in North Carolina, most black men didn't cherish African American women, let alone white men." She shrugged.

"Well, I can't speak for all Italians but most of us cherish our women here. Especially, Darker Skinned women. Your beauty is what catches our attention then your personality captivates us, and your love holds us prisoner. African American women and African women are the only women I know that love with their entire soul and that is why if an Italian man finds him an African/African American wife his intentions are to keep her forever." I grabbed her hand kissing the engagement ring on her finger.

I was definitely keeping her forever. She's mine.

"Did you wanna stay and watch?" I asked.

"No. I'd prefer we go home and make our own demo." She smiled.

"That's all I needed to hear." I grabbed her hand leading her out of the mansion.

I'm sure caesar would understand.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You guys are back!" Dia Marcella greeted us as we walked through the door.

"Yes. Where are the twins?" I asked.

"Sleeping."

"Really?" Aaliyah asked surprised.

"Yes. You did say their bedtime was 9 PM; it's 9:45 PM."

"Well, they usually give me a hard time."

"Well, I might have bribed them." Dia chuckled.

"Oh Lord." Aaliyah giggled.

"Well, children, I'm taking my leave. I love you both. And I'll see you tomorrow."

"Night, Dia." I kissed her cheek.

She walked off and I closed the door behind her.

I turned around looking for Aaliyah but she was gone.

"Micio." I called.

Nothing.

"Micio." I sang.

Nothing.

"Gattino...."

I walked into our room and looked around. All I saw were articles of the clothing she wore.

"Micio, come out and play with Daddy."

I heard the soft patter of feet and as soon as I turned around she jumped onto me.

"I wasn't hiding." She smiled.

My hands wrapped around her waist as I slid her down so she could feel my erection.

"Sit in the middle of the bed and take your hair out of the ponytail. I'll be right back."

I went downstairs into the red room. The red room was my playroom, it held all the gadgets I loved to play with.

I grabbed a flogger, rope, a buttplug, and lubricant.

When I walked back into the room my cock strained against my slacks at the sight of her.

Her curly hair cascaded around her face. Her perky breast sat perfect, her nipples covered by her curly locks.

"See the two rings hanging from the ceiling, Gattino? Over by the window. Stand under them."

She slid off of the bed and did as told.

I walked up behind her and ran my hands all over her body.

"So beautiful."

I lifted her left arm and tied her wrist to the ring then did the same to her right arm.

"These don't hurt do they?"

"No."

"Think of your safe word. While you think of your safe word, I'm going to lubricate your asshole and insert a buttplug."

"Ummm Okay." She said nervously.

I spread her cheeks and got a view of her pretty little puckered up hole. I squeezed a bit of lubricant over her hole.

"Daddy...." She whined.

I rubbed my finger over her puckered hole then pressed into it.

"Relax, Gattino." I whispered.

Her muscles loosed as she relaxed and my finger slipped into her tight little hole.

"So, tight, Gattino." I groaned as I fingered her ass. I kissed her right ass cheek then placed my free hand in between her legs to play with her clit.

"Yeeeesssss, Daddy." She bucked against my fingers.

"You like daddy playing with that pretty little pussy and tight ass?" I asked. She was so fucking wet. And her moans were music to my ears.

"Yes." She whimpered.

"Give daddy your safe word."

"I can't. I can't think like this." She stuttered.

"Give. Me. Your. Safe. Word." I growled.

"Purple! It's Purple!" She moaned.

"Good. Now, I'm going to insert the buttplug. Don't tense up."

I placed the device at her hole and pressed.

She hissed.

"It'll feel good soon, Micio. Just let me get it in."

Her body relaxed more and the plug slipped in. She was so wet her juices were dripping all over her inner thighs.

"I'm going to flog you but not hard, just light taps to ease you into subspace."

"Okay."

"You can NOT come until I tell you. Understand?"

"Yes sir." She panted.

I circled her trailing the flogger over her beautiful chocolate body. Her eyes followed me as I circled her front and trailed the flogger between her legs getting close to her wet pussy but not touching it.

I finally made my way back behind her and began to pepper her skin with kisses from the flogger. They were light and every single tap was carefully thought through.

First her lower right thigh, then her left ass cheek, moving to her back, her sides, then shifting to the front of her body.

I peppered taps over her voluptuous breasts, moving over her stomach back up to her breast then down to her inner thighs, back up to her breast then I tapped her clit lightly and that's when her eyes glazed over into a daze and her lips parted. She was officially in subspace.

And I was going to break her out of it.

I continued to pepper kisses from the flogger over her body. When I finally made it back around to her backside. I tapped her ass with the flogger harder. She gasped as she came out of subspace and her arms strained against the ropes.

"Damien......"

"That is not my name, Micio."

I continued to tap her precious skin with the flogger until she began to beg.

"Please, daddy, let me come."

"Not like this, Micio." I stopped my assault on her body and began to strip. Once I was naked I placed myself in front of her her. I grabbed her thighs and hoisted her up on my waist.

I placed my cock at her entrance and eased myself into her.

"Fuck...." I groaned as I threw my head back.

I lifted her up and down my cock slowly making sure she could feel every inch of me.

Her body was perfect for me; built for me. She fit me like a glove. Her skin was so smooth and soft against my rough calloused hands.

"Damien, please, please, let me come." She strained against the ropes that tied her arms to the ceiling.

"Wrong name, so, No." I grumbled into her neck.

I began to pound her sweet little pussy hard and fast; hitting her g-spot over and over again.

Her legs and thighs tightened around my waist. She was trying so hard not to come. So, I guess I'd reward her.

"Come, Micio, come on daddys fat cock."

"Fuuuccckkk, daddy." She whined as her orgasm shot through her.

I let her ride out her orgasm as I untied her restraints.

"Now, daddy is going to fuck that tight little virgin ass."

I laid her face down on the bed and began to pull the buttplug from her ass. As soon as it was out fully, I pushed my cock into her ass.

"Yes, Gattino." I groaned.

"Fuck." she whimpered.

I began to stroke slowly trying to let her get used to my size.

"Give daddy that ass, baby."

She began to fuck back and that's when I lost it. All of my control completely vanished.

"Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!" She cried.

"Come again for me, Micio."

Her body tensed as she squirted.

"Fuck me!" She cried out.

"I'm about to come, Micio. Fuck!"

Her asshole tightened around my shaft as she continued to ride out her orgasm.

"Fuck!" I growled as I came inside her tight little ass.

I collapsed on top of her petite body and kissed her neck.

"That was amazing."

"That it was, Micio."

I slid off of her body and pulled her into my chest to cuddle.

"We should probably shower and go to bed, huh?" She asked.

"More like bubble bath, relax, then go to bed."

"Maybe even another round in the Bathtub." She winked.

"Hell yeah. Lets go." I hopped up and picked her up bridal style.

I damn near sprinted into the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 1.9K 32
**This can be read as a stand alone but is a spin off of Blood Wolves Old Lady's. For 5 years her family thought her dead. In those years she became...
38 0 32
In a world shrouded in danger and secrets, "A Kiss Of Betrayal" follows the compelling journey of Alessio, a powerful mafia boss, and Isabella, a cap...
126K 4K 47
{Absolutely mesmerizing} {Cassius and Aiden come up beside me and watches her the same way I do; like she's the beginning and the end, the sun and th...
50 4 5
Leon De Luca is the Don of the Italian mafia, he's cold to everyone around him other than his family. He's finally got what he wanted which was to be...