Old friend

By princessfanfic15

Nikki is living in aftermath of the drug ALZ 113 that created the simian flu thanks to company called Gen-Sys... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
9
10
11
Chapter 12

8

829 23 0
By princessfanfic15

(dovewing16 creepypasta14 user73699843 bn8442 ShirleyCarpenter majesticthatsme )

Nikki pov

I felt the warmth of the sun on my skin and i felt the soft fur blankets that i was cover with. I open my eyes, i remember what happened the night before , i got shot  it hurt lightly as i moved in the wooden bed i was laying in. but it's better than laying on the ground, i thought as i open my eyes and there i saw the window and i saw the. Village though the window there i saw the tall beautiful treehouse that was made and around the redwoods trees.

They had built with or around the tree's i thought as i rolled over there was cesar sleeping in a chair nearby, i gently. Put my hand on his hand, he gently woke up and he open his beautiful hazel- green eyes and he had more of a bright green eyes thought i thought. To myself as i rolled over, he woke " feeling ? better ?" cesar asked in a rough voice, i was kinda amazed by the way he could speak but i wasn't amazed at the same time. I thought as i look at him, i missed cesar my cesar i thought to myself.

He spoke " where...were...you...i...look...for you" he ask me, " my mother had move, job at texas...i told will. Than i try to visit you ...but dodge would not let me, i had to leave it was hardest thing i had to do" i said at the edge of tears, i was sitting up at the time he lean over than he wipe my tears. " what ...happen ...to ...you ?" he asked, i really didn't want to answer that question at all because it was bad answer.  " an...bad man " i said, he could tell that i didn't want to answer it or want to push me to talk about it .

" your ...friends ?" he asked me, than nodded, " no...they were giving me a ride for showing them though the redwoods. They not ...i forgot the reason they wanted to come here ...sorry" i told him, " it's ...alright...your safe now ...rest" he said, than i heard someone in there was female ape, " medical ape" she started to sign just checking on the wound and changes the wound cloths she sign. " i'll...be...back...nikki" he said as he step out in the moment. Than medical ape walked over and began to check my wound

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 98.7K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
127K 7.5K 92
"Great news! Wei WuXian has died!" "Wait- WHAT?!" "But I'm still here." The juniors (Lan Sizhui, Lan Jingyi, Jin Ling, and Ouyang Zizhen) accidentall...
821K 33K 38
On that fateful Halloween night, Lily and James survived while Voldemort apparently 'marked' Harry Potter as his equal. Aria Potter, twin sister of...
292K 14.1K 94
Riven Dixon, the youngest of the Dixon brothers, the half brother of Merle and Daryl dixon was a troubled young teen with lots of anger in his body...