Terror in his Tracks. (Alasto...

De keewhite12

Trapped in hell for years, doing everything you can to survive. You fight for more turf, not realizing what y... Mais

Chapter 1
Chapter 3
chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6

Chapter 2

2.8K 91 196
De keewhite12

(Y/N POV)

I woke up on a king sized bed. The sheets were black, but the room was red. I took a good look around, the room looked as if it were from the early 20's. The smell of the room overlapped my scent, it smelt of vanilla. I loved the scent of vanilla, it gave me a nostalgic feeling.

I sat up in my bed, then a new scent hit my nostrils.... Copper? I tried to examine the scent further, but couldn't put my mind to the answer.

I took another good look around, then realized, I forgot I was kidnapped...

I fell asleep in the scary demons arms... great....

I decided that now was the time to try to find a way out of my situation. So, I started to slide out of the bed, but froze at a sound I wasn't exactly expecting.

I immediately whipped the blanket off my legs, to reveal a chain clamped around my left ankle. I moved my left leg, to see where my ankle was attached to. I was attached to the bed post... great....

I didn't have my axe, or my own chain. My captor must've taken them while I was asleep.

I checked my pockets, but only found a singular match. That's when I got a stupid idea.

I crawled out of the king sized bed, and grabbed the match. I lit the match, threw it onto the bed, watching the bed catch on fire.

The whole bed caught on fire, I was waiting until the chain melts or the post breaks.

That's when the door creaked open. I shot my head to the door to my captor. He was smiling big, his eyes were closed, he was carrying a tray with tea.

"Good morning, dear, I brought up some tea to wake y—" his eyes opened, he paused.

I watched as he dropped the tray, with the tea set. Glass flew everywhere, tea splashed. I froze in place.

"D-dear, what the hell did you do?!" He grinder his teeth.

The chain then fell off the post. I smiled anxiously at him.

Without a word said, I started to head for the window. I heard the demon chasing after me.  I jumped out the window, but as I thought I was free, the demon caught the chain still attached to my ankle. I was dangling out his window.

"Don't think you'll escape me that easily..." He spoke.

His voice was deeper, scarier. I started to struggle, I tugged at the cuff at my ankle. The radio demon started to drag me back into the house, I was going up one chain loop at a time.

I kept trying to break myself free, he was two chain loops away from grabbing me.

One chain loop, from grabbing me.

*CRACK*

I broke the cuff off of my ankle. I was now falling 3 stories down.... I really should've thought this through.

I was falling fast.

I started to think as quickly as possible, until I smashed through his first floor roof.

I landed on a sofa.... how lucky....

I got up, and brushed myself off, then ran out the door.

I ran down the road, confused, I have no idea where I am...

I continued to run around, until I started to recognize things.

I ran, until I couldn't run any longer. I made it back into my neighbourhood. I sighed in relief, catching my breath.

I walked to my house, Then I was pinned down. I closed my eyes.

"YOU DONT FUCKING GIVE UP, DO YOU?!"

The demon on me, hugged me.

"What do you mean?" The demon asked.

The voice sounded familiar, it was a female voice.

I opened my eyes.

It was Cherri.

"Oh fuck, thank fucking hell...... I thought you were that demon...."

I sighed in relief.

She looked at me, curiously.

"You mean, the Radio Demon?" She asked.

I nodded.

She got off of me, and helped me up.

"What the fuck happened? I see that you are still alive.... how the hell did you survive him?!" She threw questions at me.

I rolled my eyes...

"I burned a bed that I was chained to, jumped out a window, almost getting caught by him once again.... I fell 3 stories, smashing through a roof. I landed on a couch and ran...."

I kept it brief.

She looked shocked.

"How the fuck are you not dead?" She asked.

I shrugged.

"I hope he didn't follow me..."

I looked around.

Cherri nodded.

"Okay, well we beat go inside, so he doesn't find me..."

Cherri nodded again.

we went inside my house.

(Alastors POV)

After that Y/n set my bed on fire, of course I'd try to get her back in the room.... I now needed to speak to her about that...

I only wanted to talk, I have been watching her for quite some time.

The way she fights, the way she walks, the way she talks, her teasing, everything about her, was beautiful.

I have been admiring her for months, but never had the courage to talk to her.

Most Demons fear my existence, because I am a murderer...  I have killed pests, demons who have messed with me the wrong way. That's how I got my reputation.

I am actually a really nice, sweet demon.... when I'm not mad, or agitated.

I watched Y/n plummet through my roof, I wish she knew that I wouldn't have hurt her... I mean, that bed was old, now I can get a new one. So if anything, she helped me more than burdened me.

I wish she didn't run as soon as she could've.

Maybe chaining guests is a bad idea...

I ended up following Y/n to her house. I want to talk to her, I need too...

I stopped around 10 feet back, I spotted another demon.

That demon jumped onto Y/n. I was close to attacking the demon until I seen who it was.

"Ew it's that bitch from earlier..." I whispered to myself.

I watched as they spoke, then y/n looked behind her.

I hid back a bit.

The two girls then walked into the house. I then ran over to the door, debating whether I should knock or not....

I am going to.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
219K 9.1K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
893K 54.8K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
779K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.