๐“๐‡๐„๐ˆ๐‘ ๐€๐๐‚๐‡๐Ž๐‘; bts

By thatsoaria

โ‡ฑ BTS EIGHTH MEMBER IMAGINE โ‡ฒ Published: May 3, 2018 Complete: June 19, 2021 In which she is their... More

REQUEST
@BTS_TWT
JUNGKOOK's NOONA
WEEKLY IDOL
WONT LET YOU GO
MAMA AWARDS (1)
MAMA AWARDS (2)
@BTS_TWT
DREAM
INTERNATIONAL HOTTIE
HANA's MV OUTFIT's
BTS: BURN THE STAGE (1)
DREAM (2)
JEALOUSY
LET's SLEEP
GOD OF DESTRUCTION
ยกGO!
ยกGO!โฐยฒ
ยกGO! โฐยณ
ยกGO!โฐโด
@BTS_TWT
BTS: BURN THE STAGE ep.4
NCTยฒโฐยนโธ
OH HE WISHES
BTS PRINCE SONG (VLIVE)
ABS
CUDDLE BUDDY
RUN BTS! (53)
THE RETURN OF SUPERMAN
@BTS_TWT / HANA UPCOMING MIXTAPE ANNOUNCEMENT
RUN BTS! (55)
HANA BACKGROUND INFO
WE LOVE BTS โฐโฐยน (interview)
DIFFERENT REALITY
OH SHIZ!
MY LITTLE BAMBI
ONLY 5000 MILES AWAY
PLEASE DON'T LEAVE ME
PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME โฐโฐยฒ
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยฒ
CALL ME OPPA
FINALLY...
DON'T WORRY
PAPER HEART
OUR LITTLE FLOWER
THE PARENTS
FAREWELL
WE DONT APPROVE
LAST GOODNIGHT
SHIPs (outside)
MAKNAE (V)
BAMBI
MAKNAE (RM)
HANA's FAMILY PROFILE
WE DONT APPROVE โฐโฐยฒ
@BTS_TWT
OUR FUTURE
๐†๐Ž๐ƒ; j.jk
HOPE TIME
DISBANDING?
FINALLY.... โฐโฐยฒ
HANA's #1 FAN
JUST ONE KISS
SEVEN BOYS + ONE LITTLE GIRL?
@BTS_TWT
MMA 2018
@BTS_TWT
BOY ON STEROIDS
EMOTIONAL ROLLERCOASTER
YOU NO LONGER THE MAKNAE
STAR GOLDEN BELL (KBS WORLD TV)
๐‡๐€๐•๐„๐; p.jm AU
DIFFERENT REALITY โฐโฐยณ
WE LOST HANA
WE ARE SIBLINGS
HER DAEGU BOYS
WHAT SHE DOES
@BTS_TWT
๐˜๐จ๐ฎ'๐ฏ๐ž ๐‚๐ก๐š๐ง๐ ๐ž๐; ๐ค.๐ญ๐ก ๐€๐”
JIMANA VLIVE
๐€๐๐ฏ๐ข๐œ๐ž ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐›๐ž๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š ๐ฅ๐ž๐š๐๐ž๐ซ; ๐Ÿ๐ญ. ๐“๐—๐“
๐’๐ฐ๐ž๐ž๐ญ ๐œ๐ก๐ž๐ž๐ค๐ฌ: ๐ฃ.๐ฃ๐ค
Rival ; kim.th AU
Rival ; kim.th AU
Gray
@BTS_TWT
End

SEVEN BOYS + ONE GIRLโฐโฐยฒ

15K 370 57
By thatsoaria

Today is the boys anniversary with their lovely little Hana. Before, when the months went by, it took each member time to get used to another person living in their home, but luckily, it didn't take that long to create such a strong bond.

95 liners, Taehyung and Jimin, decide to share a room with their little girl since they grew to love her so much. Jungkook, no longer the maknae, was jealous of the lack of attention he was receiving from the members, but soon afterwards, felt contentment when Hana will always come and cuddle with him.

Jin and RM decided to become her parents since they had that character of parenting. It took Hana months to finally call Jin eomma and RM appa whenever she has her baby moments.

As for Yoongi, the boys thought it'll take him years to get used the little one, but in fact it took him two weeks to get used the little girl who always came into his room to take naps with him; that whenever he feels sleepy, he will grab Hana and tell her it's time to nap which she oblige and takes nap with him.

Lastly, Hoseok. It literally took him a day and he was already in love her. The man spoils her like crazy that Taehyung is now competing with his hyung to show who is the better older brother.

As of now, one year later, the boys plus their little girl was in the kitchen making brownies.

Yoongi, like always, watched the six suffer while Hana was sitting on his lap playing piano on his phone. Yoongi was to entrance into her hair that he didn't here his name being called till he felt an object hit the side of his head. "Do you wanna die?" He snapped as his eyes focused on Jin.

"Yah show some respect," Jin defended. "Plus that wasn't me, I am literally all the way over here and my aim is not that good, so don't go straight to conclusion of who's the suspect mister." He tsk as he went back to reading the directions while Yoongi rolled his eyes as he went back to focus on Hana's hair.

"Hyung," Jimin whined as he threw another (soft) object at his way making Yoongi sigh. He looked at his dongsaeng who was pouting. "Can you please help us, Taehyung doesn't know what he's doing and I'm busy helping Jin Hyung."

"But who's going to accompany Hana?" He questioned, trying to find a way to get out of this since he didn't want to do anything. "Plus, as of now, I have an hour and five minutes till Hana and I have to take our nap."

"All you do is nap Hyung, aren't you tired of it?"

"How will I be tired of it if I'm already sleeping," he stated making Namjoon open his mouth, but nothing was said making him shut his mouth. Hana giggled at her appa that was standing there confuse.

"Appa neo gwiyeobda," Hana giggled as she lifted up her arms as a sign that she wanted Namjoon to hold her.

"Since Hana wants Namjoon, you can help Taehyung now," Jin said as he took Hana away from his grasp and into Namjoon arms who's being given multiple kisses from the little one.

Yoongi sighed, but smiled when he looked at his little angel, plus this is their anniversary so he decided to help out for her. "Fine. Taehyung move."

Namjoon was now sitting where Yoongi was and had Hana facing him. "What are you playing baby?" He looked at the phone to see her playing piano game making him smile. "You like playing the piano baby?" He said as he caress her hair.

"Yes," she smiled. "Hana likes it a lot." He chuckled at her speaking third person, and knew she was in her baby persona at the moment making her twice as adorable.

"아, 네가 너무 귀엽다." He mumbled.

("Ah, you're so adorable")

"Maybe soon, we can have Yoongi Hyung to teach you. He's a nice pianist." He commented.

"Really!" She said excitedly.

"Really," he smiled.

"Yoongi Oppa!" She yelled making Yoongi look at her. "Are you going to teach me how to play the piano!"

"Of course," he smiled. "Anything for my angel." He laugh as she started to jump and clap at the same time. Everyone in the room awed at the sight as their heart was feeling warm and soft.

"Man, we literally have an angel with us," Jimin crescent eyes shown as he said that making Hoseok and Jungkook agrees with him.

Once the brownies were finish, everyone, except for Jin, were in the living room discussing about what movies to see. Everyone has different idea of genre the felt like watching making the situation go in chaos.

"Hey!" Everyone were soon silenced as they saw Jin with plate of brownies. "Let's have Hana decide."

Hana big doe eyes looked to see the boy's attention towards her. "What do you want to see babygirl," Jungkook Said.

"Mm," she put on her thinking face as she decide what she felt like watching. "The Avengers!"

"This is why she's my favorite," Jungkook pointed out as he jumped on the sofa and cradle Hana in his arms. "Let's watch the avengers!"

Forty minutes into the movie, half of the group were sleeping. Jungkook, Jimin, Jin and Namjoon were still awake very focus in the action that was happening. Jungkook looked down to see Hana cuddle into his chest making him sigh in content.

His arms around her tighten as he placed a kiss on her forehead making her wiggle her little nose; Jungkook bunny teeth showed at the sight making him smile as he focus back on the movie.

Once the movie finished, everyone decided to go to bed. Taehyung went to his and Jimin and Hana room while the rest did as well.

Jungkook still held Hana in his arms as Jimin waited for him to hand her to him. "I'll tuck her in bed with Taehyung," he said.

"It's ok, I'll have her with me," he said.

Jimin huffed as he looked at the maknae with irritated look. "Jungkook-ah, you already had her to yourself every night, it's Taehyung and mine turn to have her with us."

"Come on hyung," he whined. "She a nice cuddle buddy to have," he pouted.

"I know, which is why me and taehyung, well mostly Taehyung, want her back to the room she is meant to stay. Now..." he said as he took Hana away from him as he gently placed her head on his chest. "... if excuse me, I'm tired and I want to sleep with my princess. Night kookie."

Jimin went to his room and placed Hana next to Taehyung. Taehyung rolled around and pulled Hana into his arms as he gave her a kiss on the cheek.

"Finally she back in my arms," he mumbled.

"Yeah, but tomorrow she's with me," Jimin declared making Taehyung hummed as he was falling back to dreamland.

Jimin went on his bed as he turned off the light. Taehyung flutter his eyes open and looked down at his little girl. "Goodnight my love."

Nickname given to Hana from the members.

Namjoon - Baby
Jin - Bella
Yoongi - angel
Hoseok - little flower
Jimin - princess
Taehyung - Love
Jungkook - babygirl

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

235K 3.2K 49
Y/n and JungKook have been a couple for ages what happens when Y/n is debuted as the 8th member of BTS ? Let's see how her journey goes! *+*+*+/ Hey...
1.7K 198 16
- never would i thought that it would be you. status โ€ข completed ; edited - some chapters #01; started: 23 dec 2015 ended: 09 may 2016 ยซ all pictu...
509K 9.3K 78
BTS Eighth Member scenarios + imagines about the (imaginary) youngest and female member Kim Chaelin. [ Highest Ranks: #6 in rm / #249 in Fanfiction ]
320K 3.6K 90
~text~ ~Scenarios~ ~imagines~ -one shots~