Dragonball Mae

By kadenzajinx

*Completed* Mae is the daughter of Goku and twin to Gohan. All her life she has worked hard to keep up with h... More

Mae's Forms
Mae vs Gohan a training battle
First session with Whis
Goku vs Mae: A fight between father and daughter
This is divine power
I will get stronger!
Mae goes home
Lets have a tournament
The tournament continues
I will fight!
The tournament is over, see the golden dragon
Dreaming of the past
Training with saiyans
Goku and Mae vs fake Vegeta?!
From the future we meet again
Goku Black
Saiyan pride
A halloween special
Mae and Zen-Oh, friends?!
Into the future
Super saiyan blue vs super saiyan rosé
Zamasu
Save the Kai, save the future
Rematch
Saiyan Blood
Divine judgement
Mae drawing
The final battle
Goodbye Trunks
Come forth Shenron
Rematch with universe six
The death of Goku
Come on Zeni!
The Zen Exhibition Match
Mae and Gohan
Son Goku
Time to form a team
Recruitment
Android 17
Stop the poachers
Witchcraft
This is my power
Super Saiyan Mae drawing
Wake up Buu!
Rage and Guilt
Special: High School Days
To the World of Void
The Tournament of Power
Kale's Rampage
Super Saiyan
Warriors of love
Speed
Sniper
Frieza and Frost
Spirit Bomb
Halfway
Six vs Seven
Kefla
Love and Beauty
SSGSS Mae drawing
Love vs Strength
Machine
Vegeta's Pride
Rising Power
Team Up
Chibi expressions
Saiyan Strength
Jiren's Past
Prince Vegeta
Ultra Instinct
Power of Trust
Mae and Jiren
An Unexpected Visit
Twin Birthday
Pride Troopers
Reckless
Girls Day
The Prophecy
Drae
Planet Lync
Chibi Mae and Jiren
Return
Casualties
Three Star
Jiren vs Drae
Purple Gold
Eternal Dragon
Twins
Mae and Gohan Drawing
Mae vs Belmod
Bachelorette Party
Mae and Goku Art
Wedding Day
Honeymoon
New Chibis
Frieza's Wish
Paragus and Broly
Fight, Saiyan
Broly's Loss
Gogeta
Reunion
Adventure
More Art!
Future Twins
Chi and Gicchin
Young Mae and Gohan Art
More art!
Coordination
Arrogance
Mae and Vegeta Art
Home
Mae vs Mae
The Evil Saiyan
Vegito vs Cumber
Maeoku Art
A Saiyan's Tail
Time Patrol
Goku Ascends
Save Universe Six!
Kamin and Oren
Fused Mae Art
The Strongest Mortal
Counter Attack
Omen
Universe Seven
Mae and Jiren ToP Art
Hearts
Rampage
Kamioren vs Goku
Super Saiyan Drae Art
Zamasu's Ambition
God-Killer
Mae and Gohan Chibi Art
Fan Art!!
Mageta
A Warrior's End

Tricks

2.2K 64 6
By kadenzajinx

Vegeta faced the man in the battle suit again, his anger rising at the sudden loss of universe six. "Prepare yourself. I'm in a terrible mood." 'When I win I will use the super dragon balls to bring you guys back. Then you can keep your promise.' 'My promise?' 'You promised to take me to Sadala.' Vegeta thought back to the conversation he had with Cabba.

"I am Katopesla, let me show you my secret ultimate form." He said jumping up on a pillar. His suit began to glow as it changed, when the light faded a purple 'U' was on his chest. "This mode is 300x faster and stronger than..." He was cut off as Vegeta rushed him at super saiyan. "You cut me off mid-sentence! That's not fair!"

"I really don't care." Vegeta scoffed. "I'm not interested in hearing you brag."

"So be it." Katopesla said as his glove began to glow. He ran for Vegeta and knocked him back. He began attacking the saiyan repeatedly until Vegeta unleashed his energy knocking him back. "I suppose I will have to use this hidden move." He held up two fingers and a target formed around them.

"Hmph." Vegeta scoffed as the energy flew at him. "Final Flash!" The energies met in the middle and Vegeta put more power into his attack over taking his opponent. "That's how you do a final attack." He said as Katopesla reached the edge of the arena. As Vegeta went to finish it his opponent was suddenly knocked off. Vegeta ran over to the edge and looked over. "He jumped?"

Suddenly something swept under Vegeta's legs and he fell off the arena. He reached back to grab hold but someone grabbed onto his arm. Vegeta looked up and saw Mae holding on. "Hey, need a hand?" She laughed as she pulled him up.

"Thanks. I thought you were with Kakarot." Vegeta said crossing his arms.

"I was but then I saw you fighting and I wanted to see. So what the hell just happened?" Mae asked.

"I'm not sure. Something just kicked out my legs and I fell." Vegeta explained.

"Well good thing I was here to help." Mae winked.

"I didn't need your help." Vegeta frowned.

"Haha of course not." Mae stuck her tongue out. "Well I'm off to find out what's happening."

"Hmph." Vegeta turned from her.

"Hey, I'm- I'm sorry about Cabba." Mae said softly.

Vegeta looked back at her slightly surprised, "it doesn't matter. As long as I win."

"Heh," Mae turned and ran off. She looked up and saw her twin standing on a pillar. Before she could call out to him, he was knocked off and flying over the edge. "Gohan!" She yelled trying to save him.

Gohan fell and just as he thought he was going to be in the stands Piccolo extended his arms and grabbed him. "Thanks, Piccolo."

"I wonder if it's another person who can use a time skip?" Piccolo said as they looked around.

Mae could feel a slight presence but she couldn't find the energy. "Gohan, Piccolo!" She called to them as she ran up. Suddenly her legs were kicked out from under her and she fell to the ground. "The hell?" She said as she caught herself with her hand.

"Mae!" Gohan said as he ran to her. "Oh wow. You look uh." He stammered looking her up and down. Last he had seen her she only had a couple scrapes and her shirt was ripped. However now she looked like she received a serious amount of damage.

"I'm fine." Mae said as she brushed herself off. "Most of this is from Kefla." Her pants were ripped in several places and her tank top had many holes.

"Everyone stopped." The Zen-Ohs complained. "Why have they stopped?"

"Hmm it seems something interesting is happening." The Grand Priest said rubbing his chin.

18 turned around and suddenly she was flying through the air as if someone kicked her. "18!" Mae called as she saw the Android being attacked. "What is attacking her?!"

"Master Roshi do you know what is happening?" Krillin asked urgently.

"Hmm I wonder if maybe it's an invisible person." Master Roshi said.

"That's right." The destroyer from universe four started laughing.

"So it's one of yours, Quitela. That's just fighting dirty." Beerus growled.

"Mae! Gohan! Cover it with something use your blood or anything!" Roshi called.

"An invisible person." Gohan contemplated. "Mae I have an idea!"

"Okay I'll help you." Mae nodded. Gohan jumped down and started blasting the arena. Mae joined him kicking up dust and dirt everywhere. As the smoke cleared the person was visible. "Piccolo now!" She yelled.

"Hah!" Piccolo punched the person and sent him flying. The person went in to attack but Piccolo dodged it. "You aren't a problem if I can see you." Piccolo continued attacking until he was at the very edge. Then he sent an energy blast that knocked the person off.

"Nice!" Mae called.

"Shantza do it now!" Quitela yelled.

A dark dome with red rings covered them. "What's this?" Gohan asked looking up.

Goku and 17 looked around for the others. They too were caught in the dome. "This is interesting." 17 said.

"Hmm," Goku nodded. "What the?" He asked as ghosts from the erased universes appeared.

"Haha we will have our revenge now." One of the ghosts laughed. Mae, Gohan, and Piccolo were surrounded by five ghosts from universe nine.

"But they were erased." Gohan said taking a step back.

"Don't be fooled." Mae said bringing her hands up.

"She's right. It's just a trick." Piccolo said as he cut through one of the fighters. Gohan and Mae joined him and continued to cut through. Piccolo threw a fist at one of them and it made contact. "He can create solid illusions?!" He said as the ghost began to push Piccolo back.

Mae dodged an attack unsure if it was solid or not. She kicked out and her leg went through. "This is a waste of time!" She snapped.

"Gohan, I sense two energies. One moving and one standing still." Piccolo said as he and Gohan stood back to back.

"I do too." Gohan said looking around. As the fighters jumped for them they leaped into the air.

"There!" Piccolo said as he spotted Shantza. He sent an energy beam sending the small creature over the side. The dome disappeared as he appeared in the stands.

"Heh," Mae grinned at them. "You two make a really good team."

"Thanks Mae." Piccolo said. "There!" He yelled bringing an arm back. He had sensed someone's energy but he couldn't see them. His attack missed and he was knocked forward.

"Another invisible person?!" Mae and Gohan said together.

Piccolo continued to be attacked yet every time he made a move it didn't connect. Soon he was pushed to the very edge and when he made an effort to attack back nothing happened and he too was knocked off. "Piccolo!" Gohan yelled.

"What the hell was that!" Beerus demanded.

"I don't know. I could sense his energy but none of my attacks connected." Piccolo said looking down at his hand.

"Keep your guard up." Mae said scanning the area. Suddenly she was being attacked. She couldn't see where the attacks were coming from but she could feel the energy. She lashed out and missed. She was quickly being pushed to the edge.

"I got you!" Goku said with his arms open as he caught her.

"Thanks dad." Mae said. "This one is different."  Goku and Mae continued to try and attack the person.

"Ah I think I've got it." 17 said as he watched the two saiyans. "Hey come and get me!" He yelled as he closed his eyes. He began to be attacked repeatedly by the person. "There!" He yelled as he shot an energy beam. Mae and Goku saw something jump around the beam and followed it to where it landed. "It's not an invisible person at all."

Mae and Goku crouched down to look at the fighter. "It's a bug person!" They said in unison.

"You guys focus too much on energy." 17 said.

"Damon you have to beat them!" Quitela yelled.

"I've got this one." 17 said putting his hand up.

"Fine with me." Mae said leaning against a pillar.

"I couldn't hit him anyway." Goku shrugged.

17 grinned as he sent energy blasts at Damon. He continued to jump around avoiding the androids attacks. "Actually I have an idea. I think if we limit its movement we can catch it."

Mae and Goku both got the same idea and grinned. They then drove their fists into the area causing it to break around them. Damon went flying into the air and 17 sent an energy blast at him. "Again!" Mae said as she and Goku hit the ground again. This time when Damon went flying up 17 sent out a barrier catching the bug person.

"There. Now what shall we do with this?" 17 asked holding the ball.

"You really caught him." Mae said peering inside.

"Well time to end this." 17 said as he kicked the ball out of the arena.

"Damon from universe four has fallen." The Grand Priest announced. "Universe four has no fighters left."

"No! I don't want to be erased! It's not fair!" Quitela screamed. Zen-Oh held his hand up and universe four began to glow. "If I'm going out I'm taking you all with me!" The destroyer turned to the arena.

"Squish!" The Zen-Ohs said and with that universe four was erased.

"So that leaves us, Jiren's universe and Universe three." Mae said placing her hands on her hips.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

333K 5.8K 78
You are an Earthling with unknown potential for power. All your life, you were training... fighting in tournaments. After what happened... You lived...
232 0 7
Basically what I want and what I would do for when Goku, Vegeta, Gohan, Piccolo, and Broly face Black Freeza. The story will use names from the Viz M...
122 0 15
The beginning of a new story in the Dragon World. Following a tragedy, Noca, a young Saiyan on Earth, is forced to embark on a journey to discover wh...
127K 4.1K 40
21, awoken from her slumber by the androids 17 and 18, seems to form a new barrier between the world peace Gohan and Trunks seek. However, this newly...