This Thing Called Life { Sequ...

By Lazarreah

Book series in order ♥ { • My Brother Bestfriend } { • This Thing Called Life } { • This is Our Life } [ Thi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Happy 4th - Chapter 9 - Of July
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Character and Author Q&A
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
August ✨
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
New Book
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 (Epilogue)
Trilogy? maybe..?
This is Our life (Trilogy) Out now!

Chapter 36

731 21 24
By Lazarreah

Don't forget to vote and comment! I love feedback ❤😩!

" We need to talk." August whispered, as he walked passed me.

I rinsed the dish, then looked at him. " Okay. Now?" I asked.

He shook his head, rubbing his face up and down. " Nawl, I gotta lay down the twins." He told me, then walked out of the kitchen, without saying anything else.

" I wonder what's up with him." I mumbled, going back to the dishes.

Once I finished cleaning up, I walked upstairs. I checked on Arianna and Abrianna. Arianna cold went fully down, and she went back to her normal self.

Closing the door to Abrianna room, I walked down to the hall way where Aug and I room were.

I watched Daejah as she dropped the towel from her body, then walked into the closet. She didn't seem like she was pregnant, her thighs were spreading, but that was all me.

Daejah eating habits were the same as before and her stomach didn't get any type of bigger.

Before I did what I did in 2012 and Daejah was pregnant, I notice she was eating differently, and she was getting thick as hell.

But I don't know... Maybe she's not Pregnant..

She's not showing the same signs as the first time around.

But who knows?

Daejah came back into the room with one of my white tee-shirts.

" You luh stealing my shirts huh?" I asked her as she turned on the TV.

" What? Yours? It was mine when I took it off the hanger. You should know this by now." She shrugged.

I shook my head, chuckling. " You gotta problem. Come hea' girl." I motioned.

She made her way onto the bed, then sat on my lap. " What did you want to talk to me about? " She asked, looking at me.

I looked away, then back at her stomach. " I- this." I placed my hand on her bare stomach. " We gotta baybeh, and you didn't tell me about it."

My touch sent shivers down her spine. She removed my hand, shaking her head. " Babe.."

" Lemme here the truth ma'. I won't get mad." I told her.

" It's not the fact you'll get mad. I just wanted to wait, 'till I had the chance to go to an appointment. You know. "She shrugged. "I was going to tell you, I promise. Just didn't know when...." She trailed off, biting the inside of her cheek.

I nodded. " It's okay baybeh. I unda'stand. You good." She looked at me strangely, as if I was lying. " I'm forreal." I kissed her lips, holding her waist. " We gotta another baby on the way.. that's all we need to focuse on."

She nodded, smiling softly. " Okay..... Who told?"

" Who ya' thank?" I asked, smirking.

She palmed herself. " That girl can't hold water.... just like her daddy." She shook her head.

" What? I can hold secrets."

She scoffed. " Yeah, okay." She laughed, but it died down, like something was on her mind. " Babe.... I think I'm ready."

" For what?" I questioned.

" To move in with you. I think we're ready now. The twins would have both parents in the house, and I'll be waking up to your handsome face every morning." She beamed, with happiness.

I nodded, pulling chin hair. " Ight, we gon' start looking for houses tonight."

" You don't look to happy." She frowned, removing herself from my lap.

" 'Cause I gotta feeling, this got sum' with Ray ass." Her face flushed, looking shocked.

" Baby...."

" Ray! I told you to lay low!" I yelled at him, crossing my arms. He just told me about his encounterment with Daejah at the store. I wasn't too happy about that either.

" Calm the hell down, man." He stressed. " What was I 'pose to do?! Stand there, and not say shit?!"

" Yes! That's exactly what the fuck you should've done! Now there on to us." I shook my head, then sat on the couch. I buried my face in my hands.

By now, everything is probably ruined. Ray ass just don't listen, and follow directions. His ass suck.

" Why the fuck you so worried?! You scared of being caught or sum' shit?!"

I shook my head. " No! I dont care about getting caught. It was that we was suppose to be on the low, until everything thing fall in place next month." I told him. " By you doing that shit at the store, Daejah big month ass, probably said something to someone about what happen."

" Dont worry, she won't. " he smirked.

" Didn't you say her child was right there?!" I questioned him. He didn't say anything. " DIDN'T YOU SAY HER CHILD WAS SITTING THERE?!"

" Yeah man, but she wasn't paying any attention." He fanned me off.

I scoffed. " Yeah sure."

He stood up then walked over to me. " Hailey, don't start worrying. We got all this shit planned out. No loose ends." He pulled me up from the couch, wrapping his arms around my waist.

" No loose ends." I mumbled, looking at his lips. He grabbed my hand, leading me to the bedroom. He pushed me on the bed, smirking.

" We gotta hu-"

" Hurry up before Tatiyanna gets here, trust me I know." He took off his shirt.

I took of my clothes, then spread my legs wide. He smirked, sliding in me slowly.

Who said siblings can't have sex?

" Arianna then got you sick." Ariana shook her head. " Should've known that was going to happen."

" I know." I sniffed, then cleared my throat. " I feel like shit." I groaned.

" Do you want me to bring something to help you feel better?" She asked, looking helpless.

I shook my head. " No Ariana. Your pregnant. I can't risk you getting sick too." I told her.

" But ma-"

" Listen to what she said Ariana. Don't try shit." Davontae told Ariana.

Ariana smacked her teeth, then mimicked him. " I don't know who your talking to like that. Not Miss Ariana-Marie." She shook her head. " Go to your fucking practice."

" Babe, you know-"

" I don't care. I don't care." She stood up from her place, then walked out of the room.

" Sis.... I know your not really mad about that. What your really mad about?" I asked.

" Mommy?" Abrianna sniffed, walking into my room. " 'Ion feel tew good." She coughed.

" Awww, mama. Your sick too." I frowned. " Come here, I'll tell daddy to pick up some medicine for you."

She nodded, then climbed onto my bed. " Okay." She said softly.

I sent a quick text to August, letting him know Abrianna is sick also. He was out shopping for who knows what, along with Arianna.

Abrianna laid on my chest, then drifted back to sleep. " Now back to you, Ariana. What's really wrong?" I asked, wanting to pick her brain just a little bit.

She sighed. " I don't know..... I got this vibe." She told me.

" What you mean?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

She shrugged. " I mean, like- I don't know how to explain it. Then I feel all ugh, because these results can come back any day know... our world can be switched upside down. Like literally." She placed her hand on her forehead, closing her eyes. " It's just all too much." Her voice cracked.

" Babe, I'm sorry you feel that way." I frowned. " I know I can't relate, but I'm too, feeling some type of way with the whole situation. But no matter what, you can't let that effect you and Davontae relationship. You need to tell him how you feel in right now. No matter how you feel or think, just know, I'm here 100%."

She lifted her head, eyes glossy and red. " Okay Daejah. Thank you, I needed that." She told me. " I'm going to talk him, when he gets home."

" Good, now wipe them tears. Your too cute to be crying." I smiled.

She looked down, smiling to herself, then wiped her tears. " Now." She sniffed. " You texted me last night that August know what Ray did at the store, after you got dick down. So tell me, what happened?" She asked.

" Baby... what are you talking about? " I asked.

August shook his head. " Nawl, dont be acting dumb na'. You know what I'm talking about."

I sighed. " Dont over react baby, I don't want you doing nothing dumb."

" Oh, so it's true." He nodded, anger filled his eyes. " My baby do the right thing by telling what happened." He began to get up, but I stopped him.

I couldn't risk him doing nothing stupid. I needed him- the twins needed him now too. " Yes, I should've told you. But I didnt because I knew you'll act like this!"

He looked down at me, shocked. " All I'm trying to do I protect you."

" August no, protecting me is making sure I'm here safe, with our babys. Not out there in the city, looking for the nigga!" I yelled.

He sat down. " I'm sorry baybeh." He tried to kiss my lips, by I swerved his ass.

" Nope, I don't want that shit. Look, all I want is for you to drop it." I told August. " I don't want you out there plotting and scheming over Ray ass."

He bit his lip. " Baybeh, ya' kno' how I feel-"

" You can feel your way to the couch then, August." I grabbed his pillow, but he stopped me.

" Put that bitch down. Lemme finish damn. Ya' kno' how I feel, but imma drop it, just because I love you and don't want to see you upset."

I smiled. Period. " Promise?"

" Mhm baybeh." He smiled.

" She know damn well, I'm not going to drop shit." I laughed, shaking my head. " I'm gon' find that nigga then shoot his ass. He caused to much stress on my family."

" Bro' whatever you do, just know, I'm there too." Davontae said. " That nigga does need to be killed, and I'll be glad to do it." He told me.

" 'Ight good. Dont tell Daejah shit."

" And you don't tell Ariana shit either. They'll both go crazy."

" Especially Daejah ass... I'm basically lying to her, Saying I wont go after that nigga." I shook my head. " But I gotta do what I gotta do."

" Right," He agreed. " She'll understand. But I about to head in for pratice, I'll talk to you later. Be safe nigga, love yall. "

" I'll, you too." Davontae hung up. I sighed, pulling up to the house.

I got out off the car, jogging over to the Arianna side of the door, then opened it. She was knocked out. All we did was shop, play and eat. And she ended up falling asleep.

I grabbed her, then closed the door. I walked into the house, feeling a cold breeze. It was too fucking cold. I walked into the living room, only to see, the temperature in the house was at 55. Daejah was fucking tweaking.

I placed Arianna on the couch, then turned off the air. " Baybeh?!" I yelled, going up the stairs.

No answer.

I furrowed my brows, opening my room door. Daejah and Abrianna were both laying In bed, asleep.

I walked over to them, and felt Abrianna cheek. She was burning up in her sleep, sweating and all. Doing the same to Daejah, she was the same as Abrianna.

" Baybeh, come on." I shook her. " We going to the docta'."

" Huh?" She murmured.

" Come on." I grabbed Abrianna. " Put on some baybeh." I walked out of the room. I walked into Abrianna room, and put on her shoes and grabbed her jacket.

" Daddy. Whea' we goin'?" She asked.

" Docta'."

----------

" Just a mild fever, should be down in a couple of days. We gave her fluids, so she won't be so dehydrated, and will also help flush out anything bad in her system. I'm going to recommend, Toddler Tylenol." He told us. " Yall should be able to find if at yalls local pharmacy."

He looked over at Daejah. " Mom is sick too?"

" Yeah, she feeling kinda bad too." I told them. " Kinda worried, especially since she's pregnant." I said.

" Pregnant, I can't even tell. Did you set up an appointment with your Ob/Gyn?" The doctor asked.

Daejah nodded. " Yes, it was set for Thursday. Took 3 at home pregnancy test all came out positive." She smiled, weakly.

The doctor nodded. " You mind me taking a look?"

She shook her head. The doctor motioned her to sit down at the cushioned table. " Where just going to do an ultrasound, to make sure everything okay with the baby."

" Okay."

A portable ultrasound came in the room, minutes later. They set it up, gel on Daejah stomach and the transducer In the doctors hand. I was ready to see my baby boy.

" Lets see, let's see." The doctor studied the small screen, moving moving instrument around her stomach.

" It's playing a game I hide and seek." The doctor chuckled nervously.

My smiled dropped. It shouldn't be that hard to find a baby. The doctor placed the transducer down, then wiped Daejah stomach. " Im sorry, but it seems like theres nothing there."

º

°

°

°

°

Any.....

Questions?

Comments?

Problems?

Concerns?

-- Questions --

It's revealed that Hailey and Ray have more then a brother sister relationship. How yall feel about that?
- Thoughts?

● What do they have planned?

● Should August leave the whole situation with Ray alone?

● Will Daejah or Ariana find out about Davontae and August planned?

● What do you think Ariana is feeling? Will something happen?

● Ariana is feeling some emotions about Davontae supposedly twins. Is it right to feel that way?

● NOTHING THERE?!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

233K 9.5K 75
"Mels I think we should break up" David said to her, his voice flat, no emotion, as though he wasn't blowing up her entire world with his blunt words...
251K 8.3K 50
Living in Mobile has it times. Nobody wants to get out of this city more than me. I'm Lauren Savage... I guess my name kinda speaks for itself. 20, S...
83.7K 4.6K 81
This cover is made by the lovely @mauachka. Thank you, hun. The wind picked up, sweeping my hair around his face. It's shielding us from the crazy w...
1.7K 144 56
She was just a child and she was happy......THEY were happy But maybe.....just maybe, that happiness was never meant to last.... Or will it???. "...