Saved By Her Penpal

נכתב על ידי InfinitiWingo

She thought she knew the truth; and he needed her to know the truth. He would do anything to get her to hear... עוד

Brief Decsription ❤️
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
15.
16.
17. "Part One"
17. "Part Two"
18.
19.
20. "Part One"
20. "Part Two"
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26. "Part One"
26. "Part Two"
27. (Part One)
27. (Part Two)
28.
29.
30.
31.
32. (Part One)
32. (Part Two)
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
39. Short Filler
40.
41.
41. Short Filler
42.
43.
43. Short filler
44.
45.
46.
47.
48.
Hi babies ❤️

14.

15.1K 1K 518
נכתב על ידי InfinitiWingo

Omniscient.
August 15, 2016.
2:45am.

• • •

Myra laid across her bed staring at Dre who had just snuck into her room along with her sneaking in as well. Playing in her hair she mugged him for a while before she decided to speak. "I'm back home safe, you could go now" She rolled her eyes and got up to make sure her door was locked, before going into the bathroom wiping off of her makeup and starting the shower, in hopes Dre would climb back out of the window.

Dre had convinced Myra to go out with him, and she finally gave in. He had the okay to go to the party from summer, just to bring his birthday in as long as he behaved and didn't drink, smoke or try to fit in. Which he listened to them all, he wanted to have some fun for hisself before spending the rest of the day with his daughter who shared the same birthday.

They were having fun until Myra had to physically fight some girl she thought Dre was entertaining. Her parents always taught her how to defend herself if needed so it was no surprise she'd beat up that girl and her friend for trying to jump her over a little ass boy in her mind. But the truth was Dre was serious about her, and the girl he'd turned down had got in her feelings trying to bully Myra who wasn't having it.

"Myra, let me explain" Dre decided he wasn't about to leave her while she was mad at him.

"I don't want to hear it. I knew what I was getting into when I decided I wanted to take you serious" She sighed leaning against the sink. "I let you sneak me out, and you embarrass me the first time I go out of my comfort zone"

"I can admit I was a player, hoe or whatever you wanna call it. But I was serious about this, us." He leaned against the door. "Tonight was bullshit, some females can't stand rejection and they act like that." He shrugged. "I apologize for that, open the door." He jiggled the door handle.

She sucked her teeth and opened the door in just her towel. Catching Dre off guard. "What in the tryna lose yo virginity is this?" He raised his brow, causing her to smile a little.

"Are you just feeding me bullshit?" She asked. "I mean, there's prettier girls willing to give their bodies to you.. you know I'm not ready for that or will be for a while and -"

"It's not bullshit. Relationships ain't based on sex, and don't do shit you ain't ready for." He pulled her into him by her waist and pecked her lips. "I promise I wasn't entertaining them females, and the fact I had to choke a female for you tonight should tell you a lot. I don't even want you fighting when my only focus is you." His hands traveled to her ass and squeezed it. "Don't let me hear you say females prettier than you, you beautiful" He told her and kissed her again.

She took a deep breath feeling her body heat up, and the fact he was massaging her ass made her throb. "I'm going to shower, and I'll be out in a second" She removed his hands and shoved him out of the bathroom.

Dre did as told and took his phone out seeing he had texts from winter and summer.

Winter 🥶❄️: Happy birthday boy, one more year and you can fuck summer! Stay motivated 😂🥴 be safe, and make it here by 1:00 tomorrow. Love ya kiddo.

- 😂😂 Where is the chill? & I already gotta girl now 🤭🤨 Thanks thou sis, love you too.

Summer🍑🔥: Happy birthday my little cutie ❤️ I ain't about to go big sister mode on you 😂🤦🏽‍♀️ however, I'll stab you if you doing anything I told you NOT to. Love ya, and little momma said happy birthday to her favorite person. ❤️

- I'm good, I ain't doing nothing but chilling with Myra right now. Thank you and tell my dooda I said it's her day, and happy birthday to her, kiss her for me. Love y'all both.

He locked his phone and laid back on the bed wondering what the hell was taking Myra so long. Little did he know he had her so bothered she finally grabbed the toy her Bestfriend had gave her for her birthday to use.

Standing in the shower Myra whimpered throwing her head back as she rubbed the vibrator against her clit. She didn't know why she was always this horny whenever she was around Dre when she knew she wasn't ready to give her body, that she cherished up to him nor anyone yet. Letting out a moan too loud Dre thought his ears were playing tricks on him. Until he heard it again and went into the bathroom quietly and bit his lip seeing her pleasuring herself.

Sliding the glass doors open he picked her up out of the shower causing her to jump and panic. "How long were you- I told you too - I was soooooo close" She stumbled over her words as he sat her on the counter. "This is so embarrassing, I don't want you to see me nake- fuck!" She threw her head back feeling him attach his lips to her throbbing clit.

Dre wasted no time, although he wasn't going as far as sex he wanted her to know as long as he was around she didn't have to get pleasured by a toy. "Oh! Right there!" Myra moaned out and tensed when he inserted a finger.

"Relax mamas, I got you" He told her looking up at her and slowly working his finger in and out of her, adding another seeing her go crazy. "Shit, you taste so good!" He mumbled kissing her clit before sucking on it and massaging her G spot.

"I feel it! Aw yes baby" Myra moaned out gripping the sink tight feeling her orgasm rushing through her body. "Dremonddddddd" her legs shook and she came, hard.

___________

1:30pm.

Dre sat in his closet as he put his shoes on, Winter and summer had planned a small get together for the two. Winter had a big family, so it was more than enough kids and teenagers here for the barbecue they had planned.

Standing to his feet he walked into the living room, seeing Naomi talking to a little boy smiling all in his face giggling as if she was old enough to be flirting.

"Naomi" Dre startled her, she jumped and ran to him hugging his leg. "You got a friend?" He asked folding his arms.

"Huh?" She looked at him and batted her lashes.

"If you can huh, you can hear" He squinted his eyes at her trying not to laugh.

"I pretty daddy, I your sweet baby" She smiled.

He laughed and shook his head at how cute she was trying to be. Deciding to let the act go, he scooped her up and kissed her cheek. Looking around smiling at what they'd planned for them, he was so grateful especially because he'd never had this experience and to have it with two people that didn't have to do anything for him warmed his heart. Especially all the gifts Naomi was receiving from everyone from shoes, clothes, and toys. He was thankful for it all. Making eye contact with summer he smiled, and mouthed an thank you to her.

Summer smiled at him and the incoming phone call she'd just got, and stepped into her room and answered it waiting.

"Hello" She smiled into the phone.

"Wassup? You didn't get my message the other day?" Jerome asked on the other end folding his arms across his chest.

"No, I didn't know you wrote me. Little momma must of got into my laptop and deleted all of our messages" She shrugged not knowing Sandra deleted them all that day. "I was scared to write you" She admitted.

Jerome chuckled. "Same here, bitched up every time I was about to call you."

"I thought you cut me off" She let out a breath of relief. "What did the message say tho?" She asked, curious.

"Shit nothing too major, I apologized and told you I missed your voice." He admitted. "How you been?"

"Good, I missed yours too and wasn't nothing to apologize about. We're grown and needed some release, it was fun." She smiled and he smiled on the other end as well.

"Can I ask you something Summer?"

"Sure love" She waited on him to say something. It was a long pause before he took a deep breath.

"Let's say after my sentence get knocked down to three years..." He closed his eyes. "Would you be willing to get to know me on a personal level? I mean we're close but I mean I just wanted to say" He stopped and took a deep breath, not knowing what he was feeling for her or how to express it.

Summer listened. "What are you saying Jerome?" She asked confused.

"I'm falling for you Summer..."

______

There will be a time skip after this, tired of playing playing and about to get y'all worked up... the focus will be mainly on Summer and Jerome the next few chapters 🤞🏽 THE DRAMA.

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

1.1M 71.4K 70
They both knew the consequences if word was to get out about the two but a young Lauren no longer cared about the over protectiveness from the men in...
103K 3.3K 36
Four years ago, a 13-year-old blackmailed me into friendship by holding my doughnut captive. We've been close ever since. I soon noticed that I wante...
21.6K 1.6K 15
Him : it's was just a revenge and i don't have ever loved you one more thing forget everything . Her : What was my mistake, why did you do this to m...
601 50 32
▪30 Days Without Him▪ He loved her. She loves him. Join her journey on figuring out who she is without him and how one boy helped her do it. All rig...