Anonymous • Jikook AU •

By mult1cult1

-COMPLETED- Jimin owns an anonymous twitter account, where he posts some covers of songs without showing hims... More

Introductions (1)
Angelic voice (2)
Die alone (3)
Deal (4)
Eye-See (5)
Whipped (6)
Fuck my life (7)
You coward (8)
Ofc dumbass (9)
in love (10)
WTF (11)
especially a BOY (12)
Bye bitch (13)
Jimins prvt acc (14)
Namjin (15)
First single (16)
It breaks my heart (17)
(18)
Promise out now (20)
i meant jungkook (21)
Exposed (22)
Valentines day (23)
Valentines day 2 (24)
Manager (25)
break up? (26)
End (27)

(19)

4.9K 203 0
By mult1cult1

3rd pov.

As jimin promised he came after practice.
He got pretty much roasted by his manager for being this late. But he didn't really care. Jungkook was more important at that moment than his damn practice. Normally he wouldn't think like that. He always want to become better and better but if someone is hurt, he can't stand it and even gives a fuck about practice and just cares for that person. Jimins really glad that jungkook's friends came so he could leave without the thought that jungkook could get injured or something like that.

He brought some sweets like ice cream and chocolate for jungkook. The younger one was happy about jimin's arriving. Of course he believed jimin when he said that he's going to come and check on him but he still had doubts.

As the sat down on Jungkook's couch jimin started to talk
"how are you feeling?"
"better..." jungkook replied.
"did you eat?"
"yes jin made something to eat oh and there's still something if you want. did you eat?"
"no i didn't but it's fine" jimin refuses.
"no you had practice you should eat something or else you get sick" the younger one pouts but still with a sad light in his eyes.
jimin sighes and agrees.

After eating they talk till it's 11pm. jungkook tries to persuade jimin to go home and sleep. he feels bad for taking his time in such a stressing time.
Jungkook couldn't success and had to agree that jimin sleeps on his couch. they both went to bed but jungkook couldn't sleep. he thought of his mother and tears started to fall. Jimin heard him and immediately went to his room. He set on his bed and brushed trough the youngers hair.

"can you please stay here?" jungkook asks "i don't want you to sleep on the couch your body will get stiff till tomorrow... not good for practice" he explains but jimin gets why he wanted himmto stay, so he nods.

A week passes by and jimin checks on jungkook everyday and after the funeral jungkook feels a bit better. he gots to say goodbye and slowly starts getting into his normal routine again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

175K 6.2K 28
Park Jimin is a normal fan boy of BTS member V, but what happends when he gets noticed? This is a story about Park Jimin being a fan of BTS member V...
277K 9.9K 29
-"I didn't wish for a baby, I don't want to be apart of its life" Jimin and Jungkook were lovers until they did it for the first time. Jimin soon got...
225K 7.2K 20
"Jungkook?" "Yeah Tae?" Jungkook replied. "Do you like Jimin?" Taehyung asked, his tone hinting he was doing this for his own amusement but also wan...
540K 26K 42
" he cheated on me, there is no point of being loyal anymore.. " -PJM