Son of Venom

By CookieBun_004

In this world, Symbiotes can turned into humans and survives in earth by some special potion Doctor Skirth ma... More

Prologue
Asher Brock
Old 'Friend'
Friendly visit..... I think
Daddy's home!

School, Shit, and Stuff

2.5K 43 33
By CookieBun_004

Up there is Asher!

"Asher!! Wake up, honey! It's your first day at school today! You don't want to be late, right?" Dad yelled from downstairs. I grunt as I slowly get up from my bed. Looking at the clock on my nightstand, I quickly grunt and grab a clean towel and fresh clothes from my wardrobe.

I rushed to the bathroom and locked the door, looking at the mirror inside the bathroom. I grabbed my toothbrush, filled it with toothpaste, and quickly brushed my sharp teeth. After finishing with my teeth, I turned on the shower and checked the water temperature. When it got to the perfect temperature, I got up and started to wash.

After showering, I quickly dried myself and got to my room. I grab my clean underwear and wear it after pulling down the towel around my waist. Then I grabbed the black ripped jeans and a blue tank top that were lying on my bed, brushing my messy jet black hair, and grabbed a leather jacket from the hanger, my school bag, and went downstairs, where my parents and little siblings are waiting.

"It took you long enough, brother." Lasher, my eight-year-old little brother said when I sat in front of him.

"Too cozy to leave the bed," I said, and I grabbed a sandwich near my father.

"You and your father are just the same," Dad said, making me and Father laugh.

"Well, the bed is heaven; we can't resist, Eddie," Father said, and I agree. Dad just rolled his eyes when he put a plate full of bacon on the table, making our mouths start to droll and making Dad cringe in disgust.

After breakfast, I grabbed my keys, jacket, and school bag from the couch. I was going to take my siblings to school, but Dad said Father would take them to school. Dad kissed my forehead before I went to the garage.

"Have a good day, Asher. Don't cause trouble on your first day, okay?" Dad said. I can't promise Dad; I'm a troublemaker just like Father.

I just nodded and hugged Dad for a couple of minutes. We separated, and I quickly went to the garage to get my motorcycle.

I pulled out of the garage and started my motorcycle. Waving for my dad, I quickly drove from home to school.

The school is just 10 blocks away; I can walk or run there, but I'm a lazy ass.

In my old school year, children and symbiotes could be in the same class. But here, there are huge differences between San Francisco and Bodega Bay. Here, symbiotes are treated like soldiers, bodyguards, and such. Under the age of 16, we symbiotes still had normal education, but at age 16 and up, in high school, we began our training as a normal symbiote would have back at Klyntar. We got separated from the humans and went to another building next to those human high schools.

When I saw the building, I stopped my motorcycle near those human high schools and got my phone that I had put in my pocket.

"Yeah? What is it Poison?" I asked my cousin over the phone. Really, why did he call me when I was driving?

"The fuck!! Ew, no, I won't do it!" I yelled and closed the call. My cousin is losing his mind.

"Hey fuckhead, what are you doing there?" Someone asks and makes me look up from my phone, and my eyes meet my best friend and rival too, Wrath Ancer- Klyntar. He was just like me—half symbiote, half human. He had short black hair and red eyes, and our height is just the same, and amazingly, we are the top dogs in our middle school year. No one dared mess with me and Wrath back then; it made me almost laugh remembering it.

"Calling your boyfriend dumbass," I said. He just scoffs and gives me the middle finger.

"The fuck-fuck head." God Wrath, can you just stop pretending that you don't like my cousin for just an hour?

I booed him and parked my motorcycle in our school's parking lot.

"Dude, are your parents still overseas?" I ask, and Wrath just nods. His parents have been over the sea for 2 weeks now for a business trip in France; his mom was a symbiote and his dad was a human businessman.

"Alright, young symbiote! Just because it's your first day doesn't mean that the teacher will go soft on you all!" Yelled Uncle AV, the principal of Sym High School.

"Hey, you're Asher Brock, aren't you?" Someone asked, and I looked back and saw a group of humans behind the school gates.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said as I looked over to them. They snickered when I replied, mumbled to each other, and kept pointing at me like some kind of animal.

"Heh, I can't believe you were born from a faggot and an alien slug." He said it with a smirk. I clenched and unclenched my hands, trying to control my emotions.

"Who makes you judge, bitch?" I asked back.

"You symbiotes should just die! The earth belongs to humans, not you disgusting alien parasites." The guy in the middle said. Did they just say the P word in front of the whole school? Who is a symbiote?

I heard loud growls behind me. I turned my head and saw everyone already changing to their original form.

"Oh, you're dead for sure," I said before changing to my symbiote form. Many symbiotes have different forms, and my form was also different.

"Fuck off before we eat your punny brains!" I yelled as I roared in front of their punny faces. They scrambled away from the gate to the other side of the school. We all quickly changed back to our human forms after Uncle AV threatened us with MIR detention for 25 minutes. What's with the MRI on my first day?

Coming into the office, we waited for the secretary to give us our daily schedule, and when the secretary handed us a piece of paper, Wrath and I read it quickly.

Personal training

08.00 - 10.00

Hand-in-hand combat
10.00 - 11.00

Lunch Break 
11.00 - 11.20

Physical training
11.20 - 13.20

Shooting practice
13.20 - 15.00

Break
15.00 - 15.20

Hand-in-hand combat
15.20 - 16.00

Shifting
16.00 - 17.00

Go home

That's it. Wow, it's kind of easy. I remember when my father took me and my siblings to training camp last year. It was far more intense than what the school offered.

"Got to go, fuckhead." Wrath said, and we separated into our own classes. I just rolled my eyes and went to my locker first. I got to get rid of the fucking heavy backpack away from me.

"Aye! Brock, get to the changing room and hurry up!!!" And how lucky am I to meet my training teacher in the hallway? Not so lucky, I think. Quickly putting my bag into my locker, I grabbed what was necessary for my lesson and followed her.

"Give me a rest, old lady," I mumbled, and I followed her to the changing room.

"Watch your mouth, Brock. Now go change!" She yelled and suddenly pushed me into the changing room.

Everyone who is in the changing room looks at me for a few seconds before minding their own business. I walked inside and searched for where the hell my locker would be. When I finally found it, I quickly walked to the locker. Ignoring the girl next to me, I took off my shirt and took the shirt the school provided.

"Hey, do you have a comb?" The girl next to me spoke up. I looked inside my locker and shook my head.

"No, it's my first day here; only school-provided items," I answer. She just nods and reaches up to her hand.

"I'm Gun; I'm in the second grade." She said I scanned her from head to toe and shook her hand.

"Asher," I said, and then she gasped. "You're Venom's son and Riot's nephew!" She yelled suddenly.

"Y...Yeah?" I mumbled while closing my ears. How loud did she scream? My ears started to ring because of her.

"Dude, it's an honor to meet you! Your dad and uncle make a huge change with us symbiotes and humans." She said that and shook my hand viciously. I only smiled awkwardly, quickly wore my shirt, and got out when the coach yelled at us. Leaving the girl behind.

I'll skip this boring sh*t now; I'm too lazy to tell you about my school activity. After being done with studying and 45 minutes of recess, it's finally lunchtime. I paid the lunch lady after grabbing two juicy brain sandwiches and a chocolate milkshake. Next to me was Gun; she literally follows me even though our schedules are different.

"May I ask you, why the fuck do you keep following me?" I ask her. She only giggles. Fucking giggles.

"What? You don't want to make a new friend other than your rival and cousin." She said this when Wrath suddenly sat beside me.

"Who the fuck are you?" He asks, and Gun smiles and raises her hand for a handshake. I was a bit distracted by now, but remembering Gun's question, I answered it alone. I didn't care about friends; they're sometimes fake, and I only trust my family, Wrath, and some other people. Father always says the one who will stab you in the back is a person very close to you, and it made me give up on the term "best friend. (Just like me, hehe.)

I notice that someone is staring at me. I look around the cafetaria and finally stare at the window that separated us from the human cafeteria and see a blonde guy staring at me. Wait, I felt like I knew him from somewhere. He wears that football team jacket thing, so maybe he's into football.

I skipped again. Kay, this is my second year here, and it's always the same, and I'm just too lazy to explain everything I do.

After hearing the last bell ring, I quickly ran with my backpack towards the parking lot. But the perfect atmosphere broke when you saw your motorcycle, your black beauty, being surrounded by a group of humans. I glared at them when I was one of them, bravely leaning on my black beauty.

"Hey Ashy! We meet again." Those humans had nothing else to do, huh? I want to ignore them, but seeing them just casually lean on my motorcycle makes me want to throw them into space. That girl I bought with my own savings, goddammit! and that took me 7 years of hard work to be able to buy her!

"Fuck off." I said that and pushed one of them away from my bike.

"It's a hella ride you got here; did you steal it?"

Oh, you are going to pay for saying that.

"It's none of your business," I said. My eyes scan the group, and I see that blonde guy again. How can a guy this cute hang with these bullies... What the fuck is wrong with me?

"Tch whatever, man, we're here just to drop off Jay anyway. Let's go, guys." The guy on the left said and left, followed by the others not long after. One stayed—the guy who dares lean on my black beauty—but he left after I glared at him.

"You're just going to let them leave?" I asked, seeing that the blonde had been staring at me for a while.

"I'm staying because I have a project to do." He said that and quickly looked anywhere but me.

"I felt like I knew you from somewhere; I just can't remember." I mumbled to myself. As if the blond heard what I'd just mumbled, he grinned. I looked at him weidly.

"You still owe me an ice cream, though, since my ice cream was destroyed by my mother." He said it suddenly. I thought for a bit before remembering something about ice cream a few years ago.

"You forgot, Ash?" He asks. Wait, no way; he's the boy from ten years ago.

"You're Jayden?" I ask, and he nods. Hold on, I still remember that Jayden ten years ago had brown hair, but the Jayden in front of me is blonde.

"I dyed my hair." He said it and made me nod.

"Wow, you look different," I said, and he chuckled. "You haven't changed at all, though." He said it and made me smile.

"You said you're on a project. What kind of teacher makes his or her student have a project on the first day?" I said, and Jayden just laughed.

"It's normal, Ash. It's just a small project to watch over a symbiote for a couple of weeks." He explains.

"Oh, can I treat you to an ice cream to replace the ice cream ten years ago?" I said, making him chuckle. "Sure." He said it with a smile, and I smiled back before handing him my helmet.

TBC

It's a long day for me, and I'm writing this at the almost done Exam. Just gonna tell you, readers, to enjoy this story and wait for the next...

Edit : Hi guys, I'll be editing this story seeing that I have  write many mistakes. To be honest, I haven't been online in Wattpad ever since I've been writing  more on AO3, but don't worry, I'm still continuing this story and the others. It wont be a fast update, but still an update.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 215 23
Aqua/Toxin: "We...are Toxin....Son of Carnage." Aqua Hoshino Parker AKA Toxin is the son of Carnage/God Of Symbiotes & Chaos...and he was living norm...
358K 13.7K 33
Sen was an ordinary girl, but not after a certain symbiote took her as a host. Living on a run, she thought she had seen it all. An uneventful night...
1.1K 17 30
This is a hero story of my original creation called Ben he is a boy who escaped a lab and became fire-blade but then the symbiote carnage becomes bon...
2.6K 106 11
After his disastrous U. A. High School Entrance Exam leaves him forced to walk with a cane for the rest of his life as well as a newfound hatred for...