The Tale Of A Broken Soul ~Je...

By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

Hey guys I'm back with a new story!!! Okay let's start.... She was happy.... But he wasn't.... She was livin... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
A\N:
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22

Chapter 8

707 23 3
By SiL3nTKiLl3r1

                                                    Best Friends
Jack's POV:
               So, Tooth was right about her I said looking at the lovebirds hugging each other my grip tightened on the steering wheel that my knuckles turned white.

I guess he doesn't know that she is married with me I stopped the car and got out, all of her friends looked at me wide eyed.

"Hello again Tadashi Hamada"I said with a huge frown on my face they broke the hug her eyes widened when she noticed me behind her and Tadashi smiled.

"Hi"He took his hand out for me to shake which I took he smiled brightly while Elsa was glancing at the both of us shocked.

"Els, This is Jack Frost we met at the airport today and he's here with hi---"He began to ramble when Elsa cut him off with a shaky breath.

"T-tadashi, he's my h-h-husband"She said her voice cracking as she stood next to me with tears brimming in her eyes.

"W-w-what are you trying to say, I-I--I--I'm confused---"He said taking few steps back when a girl with long golden hair and green eyes placed her hand on his shoulder.

"She's telling the truth Tad, He is her husband"She said biting her bottom lip I grabbed Elsa's forearm and pulled her along with me to the car I opened the door and slightly gave her a push she sat in the passengers seat and I closed the door I went to the driver's seat and started the car driving off.

"H-he is my b-best friend and--"I stopped the car in front of our house I turned to her sharply she's so good at lying.

"You're such a good actor that WOW anyone can easily believe you"I said clapping she looked at me scared and confused she's an expert I guess.

"But Listen carefully Elsa Winters Frost, You can't fool me because I'm not one of those people who are head over heels for you and don't forget what I can do to you!!"I said grabbing her face with my right hand she let out a small scream tears began to fall from her eyes.

"Now GET OUT!!"I shouted letting go of her face she startled and didn't moved an inch I clenched my jaw tightly and got out of the car I went to her side and opened the door pulling her out of the car I went inside the car again and drove off leaving her on the middle of the street.

Flashback

I was in the hospital with Isabella she was lying down weakly on her hospital bed I just sat on the stool with my head in my arms on the edge of the bed her hand was weakly playing with my hair.

"J-Jack?"I just hummed in response still with my head down her hand stopped playing with my hair.

"Jack, Look at me"She said pleadingly I shook my head still with my head down I didn't wanted to look at her closing her eyes.

"P-please Jack one l-last time, For me"She said with her voice cracking I slowly look up at her with my eyes red and puffy.

"Jack? Do you love me?"She asked I grabbed her hand kissing it lightly she sighed deeply I nodded.

"More than anything"I said with tears already brimming in my eyes she smiled and weakly held my hand.

"Jack promise me to fall in love again, please I'm begging you"She started to cry I shook my head letting go of her hand as I stood up.

"W-what are you saying?! I already have you in my life"I said with my voice cracking up she began to breath heavily.

"Please Jack, I can't stay I wanna leave now I've already had enough, I can't take it anymore Jack it will give me peace to see you happy I don't wanna see you broken and promise me one more thing that Jack you will never ruin your or anyone's life because of anyone you always believes in what you see"I was about to cut her off when she shushed me and smiled weakly crying.

"Things don't actually happen that sometimes you see it's just something that someone forces you to see"She said crying harder and harder I began to tear up too as I shook my head again.

"I won't promise, I can't you're the only one who I love and always will, You understand?! And no one can change it!! And you're staying here with me we can go through this together please Isabella please, I can't!!"She smiled softly at me and slowly closed her eyes and the heart monitor' line went straight making beep sound I began to breath heavily.

"I-Isabella!! Wake up!! Please open your eyes!! Come back!!"I cried rubbing her cold cheek I bit my lip looking at her pale body.

"DOCTOR!! DOCTOR!!"I screamed and few doctors barged in and began to check machines when they stopped and turned to me.

"We're sorry, Mr Frost but she's no more"

End Of The Flashback

My eyes widened as my car almost hit the little girl I quickly rolled the steering wheel pressing on the brake pad stopping the car I quickly got out of the car and looked at the terrified girl in front of me.

"H-hey listen, Little girl you're alright"I stammered looking at the four to five years old little girl I kneeled down to her height I slowly turned her around.

"M-mama Mama!"She started crying what do I do now? She looked at me with her big violet eyes that were filled with tears.

"Hey hey don't cry, Everything is alright"I said slowly wiping her tears away she then out of nowhere hugged me crying I was shocked it's been awhile since I last felt the warmth of a hug I slowly yet hesitatedly put my hands on her small back.

"I'll bee okay, If youu will giv mee cholocates"She said and my expression turned from frown to a shocked one.

"Ok, but first you will have to tell me your name little one"I said picking her up she played with her blonde pigtails shyly she was so cute.

"First youu tell mee yours!!"She said poking my cheek with her small finger grinning widely.

"I'm Jack"I said she giggled are all the kids like her? Always laughing not caring about anything in the world I wish I could be like her too.

"Jawk"She was pronouncing it wrong as she cringed her eyebrows.

"It's Jack"I corrected.

"Jawk"

"Jack"

"Jawk"

"Jack"

"Jawk"

"Ok tell me your name you annoying little girl"I said getting annoyed by the same topic.

"I'm Vowla!"She said excitedly she can't even say her name right or can she?

"What a unique name Vowla! Let's get you some cholocates"I said and began to walk to a near candy store with the little girl in my arms.

"Take as many as you want"I said placing her down she looked at me surprised squealing jumping up and down.

"Reallyyyy?!"She asked her eyes twinkling I nodded she squealed and began to grab as many candies as she could and I paid the guy put the candies in a bag and handed it to the girl.

"Is she your daughter? She's really cute and hyperactive"The guy said looking at her she was jumping here and there like a little bunny eating her candies.

"No she's not"I said and I grabbed her small hand we both left the store we just stepped out of the store when I heard......

"Voila!! Voila!!! Baby where are you?!! Mommy is worried!!! Voila!!!"I saw a girl almost my age she had brown short hair in a bob cut and violet eyes she was worried yelling the girl's name so her name is Voila.

"Mommy!! Mommy!! I'm here!!"She screamed waving her hand in the air the girl looked at her and sighed in relief running towards her as she tightly engulfed her in a hug.

"Viola you scared Mommy, Don't ever leave my side again"She said kissing her almost everywhere on the face who groaned.

"I'm sowy Mommy"She said looking down playing with the bag of candies that's when her mother noticed me.

"Mommy this ish Jawk, And hee bought mee candies!!"She squealed showing her the bag of candies her mother gasped and looked at me apologetically.

"I'm really sorry sir if she annoyed you and thank you so much for taking care of her"She said looking down ashamed Voila was gonna run off again but she quickly grabbed her wrist.

"No, it's alright"I said as I shook my head and was about to walk off when Voila grabbed my leg.

"Cann youu bee me (my) Daddyy?"She asked pleadingly I cringed my eyebrows in confusion and I glanced at her Mother who was looking like a red tomato.

"I'm sorry I'm really sorry sir, Let's go Viola grandma is waiting"She said pulling Viola with her who was now crying so she picked her up she was looking at me pleadingly.

"I WANT ME DADDYY TOO!!"She cried loudly and the girl sat in the car with Viola I bit my lip looking down deep down I felt sad for this girl and I saw Elsa in this girl she cried just like her that night.

I shook my head and went to my car as I sat in the seat and drove off home I unlocked the door and went in when suddenly I started to feel dizzy I placed my hand on my forehead.

Elsa's POV:
                I was in the kitchen making vegetable rice when I heard footsteps he must be home I took a deep breath everything will be alright Elsa.

I heard something falling from the living room which startled me my breathing fastened I quickly turned the stove off I turned around when I saw Jack breathing shallowly, Sweat was on his forehead wall was giving him support I quickly walked up to him.

"Jack! Are you alright? L-let me he--"He stopped me from coming close to him he was about to fall when I quickly put my hands on his shoulders his eyes were half closed.

"Give m-me some-thing sweet"He said I gasped his sugar level was too low I quickly nodded I backed away a bit and helped him to sit down he rested his back against the counter I quickly went to check the cabins when I found a jar filled with candies I took one caramel candy out I ran back to him unwrapping the candy as I placed it in his mouth.

After a minute I helped him up and took him to the bedroom and gently helped him lying down on the bed I placed the covers on him and went back downstairs closing the door behind.

"He just needed something sweet and I was thinking wrong"I said and sat down on the couch tomorrow I will be taking my classes so I must study but I don't have my books I grabbed the car keys and my purse and left.

I was in the book shop and was about to pay when I saw Tadashi looking at me sadly he walked up to me.

"Hi!"He said his voice cracking I bit my lip preventing myself from crying I said a quiet Hi.

"Can I pay for you?"He asked taking his wallet out I shook my head quickly.

"No Tadashi, You already did a lot for me"I said as I gave my credit card to the lady he bit his lip putting his wallet back in his jacket's pocket and we walked out of the store.

"Tadashi, I-I--I--I think it's better if we just stay as friends as best friends just like we used to be I am married now and I want to be loyal to my husband"I said with my eyes brimming with tears I didn't looked at him we just stopped and after a little pause he nodded his head.

"It's alright Els, I understand don't worry I won't bother you anymore we will be just best friends like we used to be"He said and we gave each other a quick goodbye hug and parted ways I sat in the car and drove off while he just stared at me with a look of understanding.

A\N:
     Hey guys!! Now the real story of this book is starting and when I was writing that Vowla girl's part I was like aww so cute I hope you like this chapter and please don't forget to......

VOTE

COMMENT

AND.....

FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 242 14
"Don't let me go" I whispered and he smiled softly and warmly. "I never will," he whispered back and dried my tears Elsa and Jack grew up in two very...
15.8K 479 25
"Just say it." "Say what?" "Say it! Tell me you don't love me and I'll leave!" Anna remained silent, knowing she would have to tell him the truth. He...
16.6K 804 17
*Sequel to Married at First Sight* They were told that once they found their true love that everything would be fine, that once they found someone to...
229K 7.9K 30
CURRENT WIP: REWRITE/EDIT OF 1ST BOOK BEFORE EDITING THE SEQUEL! - Elsa Arendelle and Jackson Overland Frost. They were the epitome of high school lo...