24 Hours Challenge: EX EDITION

By hayillaaaaa

[COMPLETED] Ike Sonja Claveria is Galeley's "Ex", and a few weeks before summer ends, Gal is tasked to do thi... More

Note
I. Challenge Accepted
II. Talks and Texts
III. Popping Questions
IV. Baby
V. In Character
VI. Next Time
VII. Girlfriend Who?
VIII. The Call
IX. Together
X. Dive
XI. Us
Note
XII. Snippets

24 Hours Challenge: EX EDITION

842 60 29
By hayillaaaaa

Ike Sonja Claveria is Galeley's "Ex", and a few weeks before summer ends, Gal is tasked to do this challenge--- be Ike's girl for a whole day. Yes. 24 Hours. Just like what you see on Youtube. Just like what some vloggers do.

Doing groceries, watching a movie, singing in the car at the top of their lungs, and admiring the view of the city; Everything's doing great.

But what happens when the clock strikes 12?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5M 150K 16
(Yours Series # 1) Nileen Riviera thought that after getting her degree in medicine, she'd easily check off the next thing on her list-to have a boyf...
361K 10.6K 94
WARNING!!! Read at your own risk! If you don't like it, just leave. This story is not for everyone. It contains controversial themes and events not...
61.1M 943K 65
(Formerly "The Playboy Billionaire's Queen") [WARNING: Please be reminded that this story is NOT YET EDITED. This is the FIRST STORY I've ever writt...
133K 7.6K 53
ALABANG GIRLS SERIES #4 Sabrina Dardenne lives like a princess all her life, and the only wish of her parents is for her to marry the best man for he...